Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

On 5/30/2022 at 7:42 AM, Complete Adept said:

In Passion, is there a way for a male plumbot/simbot/mummy to do the male role in vaginal and anal animations?  I can get male and female plumbots and simbots to do animations that aren't dependent on a penis mesh, like teasing.  Those that are dependent don't show up when selecting an animation.

This is an old question and the previous answer was that those occults don't have a nude outfit so you have to hybridize them with another occult like time traveler in order for them to fully participate.  I tried that but no luck.  I also got the idea from an old post to try force-adding a nude outfit on plumbots and using cheats to edit them in CAS so the male nude outfit is plumbot plus the required gear.  Still no luck.

I know KW allows plumbots and other single-outfit occults to fully participate but I prefer Passion for its stability and smoothness.  The old posts I read might have been mixing up KW for Passion.  I might try what I did again but wait a few minutes to make sure the game registers the changes or save and reload.  Does anyone have any ideas on what to try next?

Edit: Also tried changing the outfit used for Passion with no success.

I saw someone on the internet say they could get it to work by forcing a nude outfit via the animated poledance mod. I tested it in my game and it works. No 'equipment' though.

22 hours ago, ang3lmigraine said:

Hi everyone, thank you for this great mod. I’m new here so apologies if this is a silly question, but where can my male sims buy condoms? Raked through buy mode and I couldn’t see anything, so either I’m dumb or I deleted the package by accident!

please help, thank you.

I rarely use them but if I remember correctly  You can find the pocket pack in grocery store or at the home tap.

Edited by Patriguz
On 10/25/2022 at 2:18 AM, Patriguz said:

I rarely use them but if I remember correctly  You can find the pocket pack in grocery store or at the home tap.

I’ve checked the grocery store a few times now and I can’t find it at all! ? Double checked my packages folder and it’s definitely in there….?

On 10/27/2022 at 3:28 AM, ang3lmigraine said:

I’ve checked the grocery store a few times now and I can’t find it at all! ? Double checked my packages folder and it’s definitely in there….?

I think you have to click on the button for home goods. I seem to recall that some stuff shows up there that does not show up on the view that is supposed to show all items.

Hello!
I don't know if there was similar problem and answer for it, so I just ask for it again.
I have problem with wrong gender display during passion. All my male sims plays as female, and all females plays as male. I have "use strap-on for females" disabled, so it looks like they'e humping male with air, lol. I tried "exclude invalid positions" to enabled, but then they get naked, and after changing into naked they just end passion with relationship gain and change into everyday clothes.
I always had problem with genders, but first it didn't bothered me - I couldn't only play vaginal passion when using male and female. The problem lasts since like 2 normal days, not in sims, and I didn't change anything and didn't install any mods which would conflict. I'm not familiar with XMLs of animations, but I don't think that's the problem since I don't see anybody complaining for this issue. If anyone had a similar problem or solution for wrong gender display and not being able to do vaginal passion, I would be glad to read your tips. Thanks:)

On 11/5/2022 at 3:41 AM, FreakyRufus said:

I think you have to click on the button for home goods. I seem to recall that some stuff shows up there that does not show up on the view that is supposed to show all items.

I ended up resetting the whole town and it suddenly appeared in my buy mode! Just got some and put it in my sims inventory, sort of sucks that townies can't automatically get condoms as apart of passion but whatever! Thanks everyone x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 5:40 PM, Mrs_Wolfxhen said:

Hello!
I don't know if there was similar problem and answer for it, so I just ask for it again.
I have problem with wrong gender display during passion. All my male sims plays as female, and all females plays as male. I have "use strap-on for females" disabled, so it looks like they'e humping male with air, lol. I tried "exclude invalid positions" to enabled, but then they get naked, and after changing into naked they just end passion with relationship gain and change into everyday clothes.
I always had problem with genders, but first it didn't bothered me - I couldn't only play vaginal passion when using male and female. The problem lasts since like 2 normal days, not in sims, and I didn't change anything and didn't install any mods which would conflict. I'm not familiar with XMLs of animations, but I don't think that's the problem since I don't see anybody complaining for this issue. If anyone had a similar problem or solution for wrong gender display and not being able to do vaginal passion, I would be glad to read your tips. Thanks:)

It's not just with your game.  @Clydie can explain it much better, as I've asked him many times...  In my game it happens too, but now less often because I've noticed that when a female asks to passion, it happens;  when male asks to passion, it happens less. ;)

Edited by Sonynh0
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 3:26 AM, Sonynh0 said:

It's not just with your game.  @Clydie can explain it much better, as I've asked him many times...  In my game it happens too, but now less often because I've noticed that when a female asks to passion, it happens;  when male asks to passion, it happens less. ;)

In fact this happens for me everytime I play passion and my male wear clothes or pants. If he is nude. I do not have problem with gender for now.

The this happens, it is possible that your male sim is corrupted. I have not done it for a long time but as far I can remember you should save your sim without any mods in his face or body, without the skin as well. after you should use a clean game.   Do not forget to  backup your directory you just delete.

When you start again, the sims will create a clean directory. you copy your sim in the directory simssave. Load it in the CAS and save it again.

After you save your .sim and backup it. and quit the sims

Before to enter again the sims, you can copy your backup in the directory and play again with your sim.

I Hope my memory is not wrong and it could help

Cheers.

Hello,

Does anyone else get a warning that an outdated mod is installed when starting up the game with Passion? This is the only new mod I have installed. I got every part of cmar to play nice with Nraas MC Integration last night, and when I re-added Passion, it's still throwing this warning at me. Is this normal? Is it okay to keep running?

On 4/2/2022 at 2:56 PM, MrsSanta said:

Hi _cindy! Here is what i have downloaded on Cmar's page + ModTheSims, SexySims2 and Nraas:

cmar_afAccessoryPenis.package
cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package
cmar_afpreg_BottomNude.package
cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package
cmar_amBulge.package
cmar_amRomanticBulge.package
cmar_EABodyHairforTeens.package
(cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Female_HairMore.package - This is my choise of skin)
(cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Male_HairMore.package - This is my choise of skin)
cmar_efBottomAltNude_penis.package
cmar_efBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package
cmar_efTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package
cmar_emBulge.package
cmar_emTopMuscleFix.package
cmar_EnableTeenElderBirth.package
cmar_FemaleNippleDepth_slider.package
cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairBikini.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairFull.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairHeavy.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairNatural.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairRealOne.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairRealTwo.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairSparse.package
(cmar_GetNaked1.63.package - mod enable all to get naked)
cmar_MalePubicHairFull.package
cmar_MalePubicHairHeavy.package
cmar_MalePubicHairLight.package
cmar_MalePubicHairMedium.package
cmar_MalePubicHairRealOne.package
cmar_MalePubicHairRealTwo.package
cmar_MalePubicHairRegular.package
cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.31-1.57.package
cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63.package
cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning.package
cmar_penis_angle_slider.package
cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package
cmar_penis_ballsize_slider.package
cmar_penis_erection_slider.package
cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package
cmar_penis_length_slider.package
cmar_penis_thick_slider.package
cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package
cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package
(cmar_PregnancyControllerV5.package - mod enable teen-elder with peg or terminate)
(cmar_SimHeightSlider.package - mod)
(cmar_TattooNude.package - the not core version to use with Nraas Mastercontroller)
cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists.package
cmar_TeentoElderMale_NouveauNudists
cmar_tfBottomAltNude_penis.package
cmar_tfBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package
cmar_tfTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2.package
cmar_tmBulge.package
cmar_tmTopMuscleFix.package
cmar_ToddlerChild_NouveauNudists.package
(cmarXmods_OutfitChanger_NudeTuning.package
+ cmarXmods_OutfitChanger1.63.package - mod super useful)

If u want to use another skin just skip Cmar's.

I also suggest using Lucas penis mod where u simply add his - cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2 + cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2 + cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2 They will overwrite Cmar's original and add PenisButtBones.package in the overrides folder in your mod folder.

I suggest u use S3pe to merge the Cmar's (and Lucas if u want) together as the games runs faster if it does not have to read so many files.

Can't help with the Barmaid sustem as I don't use it because of Nraas mod conflict.

Good luck and happy simming :D

Please, gimme the sauce of Lucas Penis!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I found that when I use this mod, the mood of my sim remains the same. They are full all of  the time so it's quite annoyed me. I don't know if it's considered one of the mod's function, and how can I turn it off?

Also, my game did not save after I quit the sims, is there anything I can do?

Hey, can't search through 154 pages, so apologies in advance if this has been previously raised.

I'm running TS3 v 1.67.2.024002, Passion didn't work for me even after trying many different ways. So alas, I did a clean re-install, I re-downloaded Passion, installed all the required and optional packages in the Passion zip file. (and ignored the ones labelled .disabled as appropriate), and even cleared the cache files.

I have had it working with mods previously so this isn't an issue of whether or not I understood how mods work.

I followed the instructions on the ReadThis.pdf file within the zip.

So, the problem is, even with a clean install, and no other active mods, Passion simply stops the game working for me.

As in, the moment I launch the game, it hangs on the first loading screen and nothing happens. There's no music, loading bar hangs at 0%, the mouse cursor turns into the loading spinner.

The green bar does not move, nothing at all.

Is anyone facing this problem? What can I do to fix this?

Edited by qwerty0033
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi y'all ?
I've been using Passion for several years now (thank you TwighlightStorm). I've noticed that the option to 'Ask to join Passion' has disappeared. If the sim is solo, you get the option, making it a twosome. But a threesome or more is no longer possible. Have I missed something? 

On 8/2/2017 at 4:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Try also the animation conversions at the #4th post of this topic.

Passion Channels Video Links are at the Passion Object Toys And More

Oniki_Video Channels is here [https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84490-kinkyworld-tv-updated-10132017/]

On 3/19/2023 at 7:05 PM, MaybellineL'Oreal said:

I get an error message that all tv channel videos are missing and that I have to download them? Where are they ?

The information about the TV channels is on the first page. They are not included with the base Passion download.