Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Hello, for some reason when sims have sex the penis gets hard but it almost never aligns with either the vagina, mouth etc. Like I think it is supposed to be animated during certain animations so it aligns with what it needs to be aligned, but it’s completely static. Also for SpaceMan animations that need a separate penis it is not equipped it still uses the cmar penis. Can anyone help with this please?

10 hours ago, davidtz said:

Hi! I have a question with the mod, when I enable M/M pregnancy both of my sims are getting pregnant, how do I make pregnant just one of them?

It's not possible with passion mod to customize M/M pregnancy,  but if you have nraas mods you can end pregnancy on one of those

So trying this out to compare to KW.

First off, just wanted to say Denton47s updated version of KW has really drove away lag for me and while don't use some of the features has been ok, but wanted to try passion since seems less intrusive.

With that said , while only been playing with it a little bit so far, I do like it, but not sure game has been any smoother. Maybe the longer I play it will bear fruit and not get laggy as time goes on and legacies kick in.

But so far my pros and cons.

Pros

No wait time to load it in, nor did I have to manually configure animations into database they were loaded

Less confusion settings that are easily explained.

The ability to start sex with NPC/NPC without having to converse with them.

Outfit changer

Cons

Animations load alot slower, maybe first time its like that and not next time around.

For some odd reason CAS lags more with Passion than KW and not really sure why.

She males have to be created in CAS where KW debug allowed you to do this via pie and auto attached penis w/o cas intervention,

Also I am wondering why Passion triggers scripts loaded page on start up where KW never had this, is there a certain package that is causing this?

But still testing tires and glad I have options, and thanks you (belately) for bring this over.

17 hours ago, Lochar said:

Outfit changer

Just as an FYI, you can use the outfit changer without the rest of Passion. That mod on its own is available on Mod the Sims, but that version does not seem to be identical to the one in Passion. I'm not sure what the differences are, but it works pretty much the same way. The one on MTS was last updated in 2017, so the one in Passion might have updates or fixes. I do know that the one with Passion has German language translation strings, in addition to Greek and English. ?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ngochoang914 said:

is the Romantic things between Adult and Teen disabled by this mod? I don't have it in the menu at all. I have Nraas Woohooer too.

No, Passion does not affect the Romance menu options at all. With Nraas WooHooer, teen/adult romance can happen, but it is not enabled by default, and you have to configure WooHooer to allow it.

With Passion, teen/adult Passion is possible, but I believe that it requires configuring the options of Passion to allow it. The settings in Passion do not effect the Romance menu at all, and the settings in WooHooer do not effect Passion.

On 12/29/2023 at 7:10 PM, FreakyRufus said:

No, Passion does not affect the Romance menu options at all. With Nraas WooHooer, teen/adult romance can happen, but it is not enabled by default, and you have to configure WooHooer to allow it.

With Passion, teen/adult Passion is possible, but I believe that it requires configuring the options of Passion to allow it. The settings in Passion do not effect the Romance menu at all, and the settings in WooHooer do not effect Passion.

Yeah. I am very familiar with woohooer, I enabled it all, but I still don't see the romantic interactions. I thought I have to enable it somewhere in Passion but I can't find it either. Teen and Adult are still able to passion, woohoo with each others tho, just no romantic at all ?? so weird.

Hey, is there any way to make it work with plumbots? Maybe someone asked this before? When trying to passion they don't really seem to try and do anything. I don't have any normal sims in my family so I don't know if I just have something configured wrong LMAO, but still, can there be any problem with plumbots specifically or should it actually work just fine??

6 hours ago, ngochoang914 said:

Yeah. I am very familiar with woohooer, I enabled it all, but I still don't see the romantic interactions. I thought I have to enable it somewhere in Passion but I can't find it either. Teen and Adult are still able to passion, woohoo with each others tho, just no romantic at all ?? so weird.

Click on Town Hall > nraas > woohooer > Romance. There is a setting there for "Allow Teen-Adult Romance". There are also settings in the WooHoo section related to teens.

Do you happen to have AwesomeMod installed? That will block teen-adult romance.

8 minutes ago, ilovebigrobotmen said:

Hey, is there any way to make it work with plumbots? Maybe someone asked this before? When trying to passion they don't really seem to try and do anything. I don't have any normal sims in my family so I don't know if I just have something configured wrong LMAO, but still, can there be any problem with plumbots specifically or should it actually work just fine??

I have never tried any of the KW stuff with Plumbots, BUT, I think you need to equip a plumbot with a trait chip that allows sex. I think you have to discover the trait chip design and make it. It might show up randomly at the plumbot store, but I don't know.

2 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I have never tried any of the KW stuff with Plumbots, BUT, I think you need to equip a plumbot with a trait chip that allows sex. I think you have to discover the trait chip design and make it. It might show up randomly at the plumbot store, but I don't know.

Well... the thing is that I'm using Passion, not KW, and I didn't discover any new trait chips lol.

On 1/1/2024 at 9:39 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Click on Town Hall > nraas > woohooer > Romance. There is a setting there for "Allow Teen-Adult Romance". There are also settings in the WooHoo section related to teens.

Do you happen to have AwesomeMod installed? That will block teen-adult romance.

Well, I enabled it all in Woohooer. No AwesomeMod. I'm trying to remove stuffs from Mods folder to see which one is the culprit. Hope this works. Thanks for your help anw ?

On 1/1/2024 at 12:31 PM, ilovebigrobotmen said:

The problem is the plumbots don't have a 'naked' outfit so it glitches and cancels the action. There's a couple ways around this; you can search the forum. I've actually been planning to make a big post about plumbot-loving but I want to do some more research first.

Does anyone know a fix for sims being positioned wrong during passion? one sim will just be on the bed where they're supposed to be and the other is floating in the air a few meters away doing the animation. Very frustrating to watch.

Edit: After passion sims can't get into the bed anymore even when standing right next to it.

Schermopname (210).png

Edited by CrazyAssWilbert
On 1/6/2024 at 7:51 PM, CrazyAssWilbert said:

Does anyone know a fix for sims being positioned wrong during passion? one sim will just be on the bed where they're supposed to be and the other is floating in the air a few meters away doing the animation. Very frustrating to watch.

Edit: After passion sims can't get into the bed anymore even when standing right next to it.

The only way you can fix it - type in console "moveobjects on", go in object mode and place dude in proper position, then back in game, type in console "moveobjects off" and enjoy :)

There isn't any other solution to this cause mod is no longer supported by it's creator.

Luckily, this ain't happen often.

For bed, try to reset it.

Edited by ~Hela~
4 hours ago, ~Hela~ said:

The only way you can fix it - type in console "moveobjects on"

The time when I played with Passion, I went the easiest way and let the actors move to another object (couch or table a.s.o)

I'd be fine with a patched version with less features lol. I turn off most of the extra stuff but the custom moodlets are still buggy even when they're "off". I'd remove them entirely but I don't know enough about modding and I might break something

3 hours ago, Flloetryresident said:

can't load animations into the mod, Is there anything I could be doing wrong?

Actually Passion should load all animations automatically.

Except the OLLCity ones. Those you must register "by hand".

For animation sets you have to have always two corresponding files in your mod folder installed.

(i.e. OKW_L666_Animations.package and KW_L666_Animations.package)

However it will be, the corresponding filename (without extension) to the OKW files (i.e. KW_L666_Animations or SMAnimations) are ALWAYS the name to

register the animations. And : The name is caps sensitive I think. kw_l666_animations will not work....

On 1/14/2024 at 3:38 PM, swoksher said:

I'd be fine with a patched version with less features lol. I turn off most of the extra stuff but the custom moodlets are still buggy even when they're "off". I'd remove them entirely but I don't know enough about modding and I might break something

agreed, one without the moodlets would be great
image.png.772e2a594762c4ae22c390bc96a283cf.png
also having it work with plumbots regular body too, you need to do some outfit additions to get it to work and it's quite buggy visual wise as the plumbot look like some eldritch beign from the depths of will wright's nightmares.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 9:57 AM, ngochoang914 said:

Well, I enabled it all in Woohooer. No AwesomeMod. I'm trying to remove stuffs from Mods folder to see which one is the culprit. Hope this works. Thanks for your help anw ?

Use Woohooer to debug the issue, chances are you need to de-associate woohooer with story progression which I think is in Wohooer->General->use story progression

next ensure that all the teen option is enabled, if you get an STC failure with a bunch of random numbers in debug mode.... you may need to use a "nuclear" option like say reset lot via master controller

I've recently got back to TS3 and wanted to try out the mod but unfortunately, I can't choose animations on my own nor control the sequence when sims have sex. I can pick the initial category but then it's all random. Does anyone know what causes this and if there's a possible fix?