Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem and knows how I can fix it. But ever since I downloaded Passion Mod, Bartenders don't appear in clubs like they should. I have reset the lot, tried using Nraas Register to disable and reenable assignments, I've tried using Master Controller to find the bartenders, but it seems like the game keeps deleting them or something as I can't find them, and I've also reset everything in my town. I'm not sure what else to do. Before anyone asks: 

- No, I do not have Bar Maid or any of the Bar Maid accessories installed

- I play on 1.67 (Steam)

- The actual passion mod works fine - there's rarely a bug or glitch and the animations play as expected

I just want my bartenders back without having to uninstall this mod because KW is too unstable, and really, there's no other choice out there other than this mod. 

EDIT: I fixed the bartenders by editing Passion with S3PE and deleting the XMLs pertaining to "Bars" and "Bartending". Now my game is working normally. So if anyone else is having similar problems, try that. 

Edited by junebug222
Found a fix for my problem
On 7/7/2023 at 1:58 AM, Chobitsu said:

it looks like the requirements of cmar's penis mods link/zip files no longer work on their website, does anyone have a link so that I can install them?

I got these files from the internet from an older thread. I have reuploaded them. I'm not sure if it has any of the files you seek, but it's worth a shot. 

CMAR FILES.7z

I would reconmend using the files from http://sexysims.info/

U need to create a member account but it's free and done in a heartbeat using chrome, not firefox as it blocks U choosing any password (Arrrrrrrgh) and downloading shit...........

Also if U want to use the new and improved penismod from Lucas be sure to follow clearly what is written on the  page.

I would not use any of the combined Cmar files that came with passion as it makes it impossible to use Lucas's mod..  Good luck and happy simming.

Pregnancy is super easy with 100% U chose witch position U like in the menu, and then U send the couple to engage in Passion and bobs ur uncle.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 1:51 AM, MrsSanta said:

I would reconmend using the files from http://sexysims.info/

U need to create a member account but it's free and done in a heartbeat using chrome, not firefox as it blocks U choosing any password (Arrrrrrrgh) and downloading shit...........

Also if U want to use the new and improved penismod from Lucas be sure to follow clearly what is written on the  page.

I would not use any of the combined Cmar files that came with passion as it makes it impossible to use Lucas's mod..  Good luck and happy simming.

Pregnancy is super easy with 100% U chose witch position U like in the menu, and then U send the couple to engage in Passion and bobs ur uncle.

If you select the category, everything is clear, pregnancy works, but if you select pregnancy in the position, then no matter how much the Sims have sex, the pregnancy does not come? That's why I want to know how it works?

On 7/6/2023 at 6:15 PM, Larry Katula said:

how does the gloryhole Gate work? I get two interactions "Serve unknown" and "Use gloryhole" but my sims stay static all the time

Same here. I'm assuming we don't have any suitable animations installed for this object.

Hi everyone,

My game is quite loaded with mods including Nraas ( MasterController, ErrorTrap, etc), however it was optimized as well and I have few to no lag at all on medium settings.

I'm wondering about Vampire mods compability especially. What a pleasant surprise to see vampires having a particular interest within this mod, but is it compatible with this mod: 

https://modthesims.info/d/648599/enhanced-vampires-update-7-12-22.html enhanced vampires by PuddingFace, or might there be some conflicts ? I've noticed that the bat teleport animation is identical to the mod. 

Other than that, I think the mod should go well and the pdf is thoroughly explained. Good job !

19 hours ago, Rendia said:

is it possible to disable these buttons? its really killing the vibe

Go into your mod folder and look for "Motives_Changer.package and Outfit_Changer.package".

Rename both like "Motives_Changer.package.BACKUP" and "Outfit_Changer.package.BACKUP".

Start the game. In case you nevertheless will miss the functions in the game, you just remove .BACKUP and they will appear again on next game startup.

10 hours ago, Clydie said:

Go into your mod folder and look for "Motives_Changer.package and Outfit_Changer.package".

Rename both like "Motives_Changer.package.BACKUP" and "Outfit_Changer.package.BACKUP".

Start the game. In case you nevertheless will miss the functions in the game, you just remove .BACKUP and they will appear again on next game startup.

lord thank you

On 8/29/2023 at 1:20 PM, LaMarquise said:

I'm wondering about Vampire mods compability especially. What a pleasant surprise to see vampires having a particular interest within this mod, but is it compatible with this mod: 

https://modthesims.info/d/648599/enhanced-vampires-update-7-12-22.html enhanced vampires by PuddingFace, or might there be some conflicts ? I've noticed that the bat teleport animation is identical to the mod.

I have used both of these together, and have never seen any conflicts between them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I really like this mod and it gives me a lot of extra fun. But I want to ask, I read the PDF file of this mod, it says that the pale skin of vampires can be removed through the outfit charge component, but when I click on my vampire in the game and select "outfit", and This option does not appear. Did I overlook some conditions? All other vampire features of this mod work normally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish this mod had some privacy control, it's a bit odd to have sex infront of children or other sims autonomously.  

If it was privacy option then we could turn on passion on public lots without witnessing an orgy ,lol

Edited by kpnamvar
On 10/2/2023 at 10:35 AM, louis-v said:

Hi guys, I really like this mod and it gives me a lot of extra fun. But I want to ask, I read the PDF file of this mod, it says that the pale skin of vampires can be removed through the outfit charge component, but when I click on my vampire in the game and select "outfit", and This option does not appear. Did I overlook some conditions? All other vampire features of this mod work normally.

Tip: use reddish skin tone for your vampire.

I always do that because pale reddish skint tone looks like a normal skin tone, but don't make it too red otherwise it will look like a fake tan.

And you won't think about overriding pale effect

Edited by kpnamvar
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, pihwht said:

Just installed this mod. Went to the park to find someone to talk to. Clicked on a festival goer. All the choices are from this mod except for nraas. How do I have a regular conversation?

That sounds like a conflict between mods. You'll need to figure out what mods are conflicting with each other. One way (which can be very tedious) is to remove all mods and then put a few back in, load the game and see if the menus work. If they do, then put in a few more, until you identify the ones that conflict.

Assuming that Passion and the animations for it the only things you recently added, I'd recommend starting there. Remove everything but passion and stuff related to it, and add in stuff bit by bit until you find the mod that conflicts with it. I have used the current version of Passion along with most of the NRaas mods in the past, with no issues, so it is probably some other mod that changes the sim menu.

2 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

That sounds like a conflict between mods. You'll need to figure out what mods are conflicting with each other. One way (which can be very tedious) is to remove all mods and then put a few back in, load the game and see if the menus work. If they do, then put in a few more, until you identify the ones that conflict.

Assuming that Passion and the animations for it the only things you recently added, I'd recommend starting there. Remove everything but passion and stuff related to it, and add in stuff bit by bit until you find the mod that conflicts with it. I have used the current version of Passion along with most of the NRaas mods in the past, with no issues, so it is probably some other mod that changes the sim menu.

The problem seemed to sims left over from the uninstalled Kinky who, once their creator was gone decided to hang out in the park. I went to another location, where I had no problems whatsoever. Thanks for responding.