• 5 weeks later...

There is a issue with animation whenever lower leg gets amputated. It looks similarly to ZAZ animation for yoke.

All other amputations work. I use Deadly Traps on SSE I also converted Amputator Framework to SSE including animations.

ScreenShot0.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 4:12 AM, Nepro said:

There is a issue with animation whenever lower leg gets amputated. It looks similarly to ZAZ animation for yoke.

All other amputations work. I use Deadly Traps on SSE I also converted Amputator Framework to SSE including animations.

ScreenShot0.png

I don't masteryze animations at all. The mod uses amputation framework animations. I can''t do anything about that.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:18 PM, Dojo_dude said:

So just touching a bear trap removes my foot! Can we get an update Delzaron?

Yep. You can fit the chances of amputation in the mcm. Basically, it's like 50%... update on what ?

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I don't masteryze animations at all. The mod uses amputation framework animations. I can''t do anything about that.

Yep. You can fit the chances of amputation in the mcm. Basically, it's like 50%... update on what ?

Uhm.. Deadl Traps and Courses v.2020? ;)

• 4 weeks later...

As you see, Markdf adopted the mod, we disccused about it.

I can't maintain all my mods, and I'm happy somebody else will take Deadly traps in charge, and continue his updates (my skills in framework reached their limits).

@Markdf

Just some stuff : please edit the mod main page : like the patreon link, etc...

• 4 months later...
On 11/13/2019 at 6:14 PM, Delzaron said:

I think the closed bear trap should not be harmful. but from my testing amputation occurs even if touching a closed bear trap. Also if I try to close bear trap from far away to avoid stepping in it. this also causes amputation which is not logical because if narrow passage with trap the only option for me to avoid trap is to close it. 

If @Delzaron or @markdf  can fix this small issue I would be thankful. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just found out about this mod but have 2 problems with it:

1. I can't for the life of me get cursed. I set the chance to 100 and stepped on a rune. No curse. I also once got a text that a skeleton cursed me as I killed it, but still no curse XD

2. There was this narrow passage and a spike ball hanging in the middle of it (I diffused the wire trap. The ball was just hanging). Yet due to the passage being narrow, as I squeezed past the ball, taking no damage, I lost my entire arm because I was close enough as far as the mod is concerned XD

About part 1, any help will be appreciated, about part 2, maybe it would be more immersive to tie amputation to some damage threshhold, so if a trap deal less than, say... 5 damage, it canno't ampute the player?

Awesome mod. Shame there aren't more like it XD

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2021 at 9:04 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

I just found out about this mod but have 2 problems with it:

1. I can't for the life of me get cursed. I set the chance to 100 and stepped on a rune. No curse. I also once got a text that a skeleton cursed me as I killed it, but still no curse XD

2. There was this narrow passage and a spike ball hanging in the middle of it (I diffused the wire trap. The ball was just hanging). Yet due to the passage being narrow, as I squeezed past the ball, taking no damage, I lost my entire arm because I was close enough as far as the mod is concerned XD

About part 1, any help will be appreciated, about part 2, maybe it would be more immersive to tie amputation to some damage threshhold, so if a trap deal less than, say... 5 damage, it canno't ampute the player?

Awesome mod. Shame there aren't more like it XD

I set curse possibility to 0% and almost everyone does a curse when they die.

On 4/9/2021 at 6:37 PM, damaskos said:

I set curse possibility to 0% and almost everyone does a curse when they die.

I kinda forgot about this post since making it, but I figured out the "solution" for 1 by now. The text that an enemy curses you apparently appears whenever the game "rolls the dice" to give you a curse. This is why you can see it even when you set the chance to 0%. You will never recieve the curse. Only see the text. If your chance is 100%, then whenever you see this text you can be sure that a curse will be applied to your character, and if you set it anywhere between 1-99 it means you will have that x% chance to get the curse whenever you see the text. Not at all intuitive, and probably not the intended behavior, but this is how the mod currently works.

• 2 months later...

hello i have a problem with Skyrim SE. at FNIS I get the following warning iest 0kal V?.? ... >> Warning: \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS_Amputator_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible << someone knows why and how I can fix it. I installed the mod with all requirements. Do I still have to convert anything?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...