12 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

THIS! I was playing Vigilant, got amputated by Summil [sp?] whne I was trying to escape the cellar, that was actually my LAST arm, lost the first against Melina the Filthy.
So Now.... the only way to heal my limbs is using F1?! I'm stuck lore wise with no arms.. Argh... really kills my immersion! I know there's the Furotubs, back in regular Skyrim. That is not good enough, we need a potion, or scroll ... YES a scroll of arm healing, as a spell could be used to easily. ADD a SCROLL! Delzaron, please?

"The Brood Cave Shrine contains a furotub : the only way toheal amputations and curses whitout damages "
What do you mean by "without damages" is there another way to heal limbs?

Ok I'll add a scroll or a potion, buyable.

Bath in the furotub will trigger desease...

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Ummm I lost an arm and I can still use it....  is that normal?  I can even equip a shield in a missing left arm (it's invisible) and bash a guard with it.

Searched and can't find an answer anywhere.

I guess... it's depend of Amputator framework : it just hide the arm, no disabled his functions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

A small change (not sure how simple) that I think would drastically improve this mod:

When a trap is sprung, make the trap sound more distinct, and if the player is cursed or loses a limb have them enter bleedout state for a few moments before they recover. Right now it all happens so fast it kinda comes across as silly.

If there were models for limbs to be on the ground next to the trap as well that would improve things as well, but the above effect would be more important.

Hope you consider it, and thank you for making all the mods Delzaron!

31 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

?

The record overrides are in the esp, but they are identical to the ones in skyrim.esm. And they mostly seem to be specifically REFR forms that the Unofficial Patch makes changes to. So I was wondering if your mod needed those objects at the locations that the vanilla game put them rather than the locations that USLEEP moves them to.

12 hours ago, Delzaron said:

?

12 hours ago, markdf said:

The record overrides are in the esp, but they are identical to the ones in skyrim.esm. And they mostly seem to be specifically REFR forms that the Unofficial Patch makes changes to. So I was wondering if your mod needed those objects at the locations that the vanilla game put them rather than the locations that USLEEP moves them to.

Basically, there are many Identical To Master files in zTrap.esp. Is the plugin safe to clean in TES5Edit or is there a reason they are there?

Considering the many ITM records and errors found with TES5Edit it sounds like the plugin needs to be cleaned of no longer used records from previous versions.

10 hours ago, hylysi said:

Basically, there are many Identical To Master files in zTrap.esp. Is the plugin safe to clean in TES5Edit or is there a reason they are there?

Considering the many ITM records and errors found with TES5Edit it sounds like the plugin needs to be cleaned of no longer used records from previous versions.

Ah, cleaning...

- Project : the Hound's curse : the deadly beast will track you everywhere, and turn your life into a living hell.

Too annoying dogie. It would be nice to make the hound a mortal and revive after a while (MCM option may be). Otherwise, the hound kills many unique NPC if the player inside the city. ?

2 hours ago, senosx said:

Too annoying dogie. It would be nice to make the hound a mortal and revive after a while (MCM option may be). Otherwise, the hound kills many unique NPC if the player inside the city. ?

The Hound script should avoid him to teleport inside a city... but yes, it's dangerous...

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

The Hound script should avoid him to teleport inside a city... but yes, it's dangerous... 

The Hound appeared in Vaitran behind the texture of the main gate. This happened when fast travel. All NPCs ran to the gate to fight with her and died. ? Some corpses were also found behind the texture of the gate.

On 5/26/2018 at 9:33 AM, Delzaron said:

I guess... it's depend of Amputator framework : it just hide the arm, no disabled his functions.

When I tried amputator framework with Slaverun, the limbs got disabled and could not be used. Does that mean that Slaverun handles that part?

1 hour ago, senosx said:

The Hound appeared in Vaitran behind the texture of the main gate. This happened when fast travel. All NPCs ran to the gate to fight with her and died. ? Some corpses were also found behind the texture of the gate.

Vaitran ?

The AmputatorMainScript source is included in the scripts\source but there is no compiled version of it. Is the AmputatorMainScript patch no longer necessary?

Furniture record zbfFuroTubDUPLICATE002 (08026D3A) is unused and should be removed.

All the location records, except DragonBridgeLocation and DawnstarLocation, only remove records and don't change any - shouldn't they be removed?

zTrap.esp has the following xEdit errors:

Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] zTrap.esp
[00:00] aNovel_HealAmputationActorMagicEffect "Heal Amputation" [MGEF:080B6D73]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0500C20C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] zbfFuroTubDUPLICATE002 "Furo Tub I" [FURN:08026D3A]
[00:00]     FURN \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05026D23] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] aNovel_SkeeverBranch [SMQN:080D603E]
[00:00]     SMQN \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: CELL
[00:00]     SMQN \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: CELL
[00:00] aNovel_AsylumBranch [SMQN:080E536B]
[00:00] All Done!

14 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Is it safe to update from 0.6 to the esp cleaned update? And how does one start the hound curse.

Should be better.

The hound start when player get a curse : you have 10% de get the Hound instead (I plan to add a mcm option to modify it).

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Should be better.

The hound start when player get a curse : you have 10% de get the Hound instead (I plan to add a mcm option to modify it).

Good my first curse and my character ended up losing her right hand, all thanks to Golldir stepping over a floor trap. Punishment time for Golldir i say.

12 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Should be better.

So what exactly does the hound curse do? it will stalk you but is that all? or is there more to it? does it rape?

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So what exactly does the hound curse do? it will stalk you but is that all? or is there more to it? does it rape?

The Hound simply follow yoy, and try to kill you...

It's stress ful, because he spaws near you regurlarly... he'll never lost your tracks... you can't sleep either, the hound will be teleported near you if you sleep.

You need to get a filled black gem and place it in an altar localized in a vampire den to get rid of the curse.