On the latest version. Have tried two different new games and have not been able to get the furotubs to spawn in the Brood Cavern in either game. Don't know if it's glitched or what.

You need ZAZ for the furotubs.

I have ZAZ Installed. Still doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...

On the latest version. Have tried two different new games and have not been able to get the furotubs to spawn in the Brood Cavern in either game. Don't know if it's glitched or what.

You need ZAZ for the furotubs.

I have ZAZ Installed. Still doesn't work.

Just to check, because there was some confusion for me as well. Are you looking in the 'Brood Cavern'? Because that's a cave in vanilla Skyrim. Try bringing up the console, type 'tmm 1' (and don't save unless you want the exploration aspect of the game messed with), and check near Dragon's Bridge for a new place with a similar name. In there, the furotubs should be found.

As for me, no animation played when I got in it, but at least my character has her arms back. Spoilsport that she is.

Now, for a suggestion for the mod: 'Conjure Limbs'!

A spell that conjures up ghostly daedric replacements for your lost limbs. That, I would love to see someone make.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2017 at 11:55 AM, asdasd123123 said:

Here's a patch with the following included:

> Removed health damage from amputations. Made amputation during combat always lead to death.

So I will get insta-killed if I lose my hand during a boss fight? This was asked before in the thread, and I'll ask again.
Does that bypass Defeat and DA? Is there a way to NOT die when amputated during combat with this patch?

I'm currently still using the older version, it does have a bug where it amputates the same limb.. many again and again.

16 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

So I will get insta-killed if I lose my hand during a boss fight? This was asked before in the thread, and I'll ask again.
Does that bypass Defeat and DA? Is there a way to NOT die when amputated during combat with this patch?

I'm currently still using the older version, it does have a bug where it amputates the same limb.. many again and again.

With the latest version no. Amputations are meant to be combat limitations, so you can still fight, just not with that limb. My patches removed damage during amputations so it's no longer an instant death. 

• 1 month later...

are there currently any plans to add more prosthetics? i would love too see some craftable dwarven arms and conjurable magic ones. it would be really cool to be able to loose my limbs while fighting and such but i cant fast travel to the cave all the time to regrow my limbs and dont want to be stuck crawling all the way across skyrim for it. (plus a dwarven or conjured arm would be the coolest thing. you could even make the arm only last soo long so you have to recast the spell before your arm falls apart, with master level spells that are perminent)

8 hours ago, sdarefrtfgsebsert said:

are there currently any plans to add more prosthetics? i would love too see some craftable dwarven arms and conjurable magic ones. it would be really cool to be able to loose my limbs while fighting and such but i cant fast travel to the cave all the time to regrow my limbs and dont want to be stuck crawling all the way across skyrim for it. (plus a dwarven or conjured arm would be the coolest thing. you could even make the arm only last soo long so you have to recast the spell before your arm falls apart, with master level spells that are perminent)

No, prosthetics were made by the ampurator framework author.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 10:09 AM, Delzaron said:

- Curses strongly incapacitate the player, and can be removed only by amputation. Danica Pure Spring can do that for a small fee.

so i was wondering if we can make other curses from older elder scrolls.
I wanted to know what the chances are for making religion " nexus link to mod " who already has curses and cures as well as if
you can add "Rot wounds" that left unattended use the combat fatigue nexus link to mod  effects and disables use of limb,

and one last thing Followers FollowerLivePackage has religion and healing can you see if the healing spells well work with the curses and healing followers

21 hours ago, Hollow_Fang said:

so i was wondering if we can make other curses from older elder scrolls.
I wanted to know what the chances are for making religion " nexus link to mod " who already has curses and cures as well as if
you can add "Rot wounds" that left unattended use the combat fatigue nexus link to mod  effects and disables use of limb,

and one last thing Followers FollowerLivePackage has religion and healing can you see if the healing spells well work with the curses and healing followers

What do you mean ? The astrological signs from Morrowind ?

It shouls be possible, spcially just after the PC creation.

On 1/22/2018 at 2:08 PM, Delzaron said:

What do you mean ? The astrological signs from Morrowind ?

It shouls be possible, spcially just after the PC creation.

lol i typed that after being dead tired XD.

i was wondering if you could do more with curses as in work with the mod Religion to add more curses and use it to heal the wounds suffered from a cursed limb.
and FollowerLivePackage  has settings that let you assign the worship of your followers and was wondering if it can be tied in to the idea of favors from gods when useing pray to shrine in Religion to cure the limbs lost or you can become injured more with curses

• 2 weeks later...

So like I'm thinking of finally giving this a whirl but I'm worried blocking attacks and arrows, or disarming traps are going to quickly turn me into a torso wiggling on the ground.  Are those things safe to do without constant MCM fiddling?

I block a lot of hits to train my block skill, which I then use to block hits during regular Skyrim gameplay, when im not being tied up n stuff.

I love the way amputation is handled in this but i don't like crawling halfway across skyrim each time i lose a foot lol Maybe have an option to heal wounds through the healer in whiterun for say like 500 gold etc.

4 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

So like I'm thinking of finally giving this a whirl but I'm worried blocking attacks and arrows, or disarming traps are going to quickly turn me into a torso wiggling on the ground.  Are those things safe to do without constant MCM fiddling?

I block a lot of hits to train my block skill, which I then use to block hits during regular Skyrim gameplay, when im not being tied up n stuff.

It works great actually! Arrows don't amputate i am not sure on curses as i haven't recieved much of them but i believe you can only get amputated on an unblocked heavy attack and it doesn't happen too often. Bear traps can amputate and I believe that can be set in the mcm menu and it only amputates like 1 foot.

4 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

It works great actually! Arrows don't amputate i am not sure on curses as i haven't recieved much of them but i believe you can only get amputated on an unblocked heavy attack and it doesn't happen too often. Bear traps can amputate and I believe that can be set in the mcm menu and it only amputates like 1 foot.

Thx!  ^_^  ooh what if I actually press activate on the trap and disarm it tho?

11 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

I love the way amputation is handled in this but i don't like crawling halfway across skyrim each time i lose a foot lol Maybe have an option to heal wounds through the healer in whiterun for say like 500 gold etc.

omfg I would love this feature XD  or at least a way for someone to carry me around on their back or somethin if I get turned into a nugget. :tongue:

dunno how that would work.  Maybe that command that gives you basic movement control of anything, but then if combat starts they instantly drop u and cancel control.

36 minutes ago, RaHelios said:

Bro. Why the ferotub isn't working? I'm clicking on it and the only thing that is happening is my camera angle started to change. That is it? my hands aren't healed?????

You need the aniamtion from ZAZ.

The script is designed to heal all amputations... try again

On 2/9/2018 at 8:08 PM, Delzaron said:

Hum... maybe it's because the furotub in the mod is a copy of zaz one... so anims will never work on it.

So the mod is Useless because Furotub doesn't work which means I can't heal my hand which means I have to uninstall it which I don't want to do because this adds Immersion to my game. Taking it out feels like I am taking out enjoyment from my game. plus I went to the female in whiterun. Tried to let her do surgery but the only dialogue that came up is " Iam not ready for this" meaning I can't use the furotub and I can't get my hand healed in whiterun. 

On 2/11/2018 at 9:35 AM, RaHelios said:

So the mod is Useless because Furotub doesn't work which means I can't heal my hand which means I have to uninstall it which I don't want to do because this adds Immersion to my game. Taking it out feels like I am taking out enjoyment from my game. plus I went to the female in whiterun. Tried to let her do surgery but the only dialogue that came up is " Iam not ready for this" meaning I can't use the furotub and I can't get my hand healed in whiterun. 

from reading the posts made about your issue so far, it sounds like something is causing the ZAZ animation to get cut off.  the camera change you mentioned

is supposed to happen when you activate the Furo-tub.  if the animation is getting cut off it cause the script to not work properly.

question - do you have the automatic free camera disabled in Sexlab?? having the camera set to go into automatic free camera mode on sexlab can cause this

problem (and other problems with other mods to boot).  if the camera is set to go into the automatic free camera mode in Sexlab you can try

turning that off and retry the Furo-tub and see if that fixes it.

question 2 - do you have any mod that could be cutting off the animation ?  if so try disabling (or changing the settings) said mod, then try the Furo-tub again.

hope this information is helpful.

9 hours ago, valcon767 said:

from reading the posts made about your issue so far, it sounds like something is causing the ZAZ animation to get cut off.  the camera change you mentioned

is supposed to happen when you activate the Furo-tub.  if the animation is getting cut off it cause the script to not work properly.

question - do you have the automatic free camera disabled in Sexlab?? having the camera set to go into automatic free camera mode on sexlab can cause this

problem (and other problems with other mods to boot).  if the camera is set to go into the automatic free camera mode in Sexlab you can try

turning that off and retry the Furo-tub and see if that fixes it.

question 2 - do you have any mod that could be cutting off the animation ?  if so try disabling (or changing the settings) said mod, then try the Furo-tub again.

hope this information is helpful.

I actually do. Let me see something here if this works you are a life saver!!!!!