Installed all the scripts and then went back and reinstalled everything just to be sure, still showing as .41

However...

Had a girl ready in Whiterun so took her out first thing in the morning.  Used SLA redux Puppet Master function to start setting everyones arousal to 100

Few minutes later Amren walks up and asks if my slave is available.  This is good, he's got vanilla player dialog, just what we're looking to test.  They do their thing and afterwards I try talking to him and he still has all his player dialog options!  So, initial result looks good, will continue to test.

Okay, will download an update.  Meanwhile more good news.

Okay first client approach went fine, Amren retained player dialogs.

Next I approached Kaie (NPC I added) and asked her if she wanted to have a go with my slave, she was interested however I got the dialog someone had beaten her to it.  So I went looking to see who it was.  Turned out to be Anoriath at his market stall not far away.  Meanwhile Jon Battle-born comes over and he also wants a go at her, I tell him she is busy.  Normally I'd have 2-3 bugged NPCs out of this.  Anoriath goes off with the slave, they have fun and he comes back to his market stall.  I try talking to him and he has all his player dialogs still!  (YAY)  So next I talk to Jon Battleborn, he's still interested, still has all his player dialogs and he goes off with the slave (3rd client now).  Meanwhile I go back to Kaie and talk to her and she has the SLEN player dialogs (normally she doesn't have player dialogs so the only way I'd know she was bugged was if she was missing the SLEN ones, they weren't missing).

So at this point, its looking very good! ??

Two possible issues.

1. AYGAS was not able to make Anoriath leave his market stall apparently even though he was "calling dibs" on the slave's services.
  2. When I approached Kaie, my offer to her did not override Anoriath's "dibs", so that's still not being interrupted.
4 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

1. AYGAS was not able to make Anoriath leave his market stall apparently even though he was "calling dibs" on the slave's services.
  2. When I approached Kaie, my offer to her did not override Anoriath's "dibs", so that's still not being interrupted.

As Jeff from Community said: " Well, I don't believe in dibs, or love at first sight, or love, or best friends, or doing things, but it's good you brought this to me"

Anyway, the way dibs works isn't changed yet.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, Musje said:

Can you post a papyrus log please? And are you running Dhovakin Infamy?

So.  Here's the correct log...  I think.   I did do some tests.  I have two mods that are new to my game: SL Kidnapped Redux and this mod.  I installed each, not at the same time, and the innkeeper's dialog came back after I uninstalled AYGAS; it didn't not appear after uninstalling SLK.  I'm pretty sure it has something to with your mod.  

I am currently running HSH 1.18 and AYGAS .50.  I don't have Dhovakin Infamy.

Papyrus.2.log

2 minutes ago, babanathie said:

So.  Here's the correct log...  I think.   I did do some tests.  I have two mods that are new to my game: SL Kidnapped Redux and this mod.  I installed each, not at the same time, and the innkeeper's dialog came back after I uninstalled AYGAS; it didn't not appear after uninstalling SLK.  I'm pretty sure it has something to with your mod.  

I am currently running HSH 1.18 and AYGAS .50.  I don't have Dhovakin Infamy.

Papyrus.2.log

Aygas .50 was an incorrect packaged file, please install .51

With that, you should have no more disappearing dialogue. The NPCs that already have missing dialogue will have to be fixed with the AygasFixDialogue spell, which you can add through the console.

6 hours ago, Musje said:

Yes. When this mod is working to my satisfaction ?

Haha! Given the amount of extra options you keep adding, it means never! ? 
Keep up the great work!

14 minutes ago, LLSkyrimaccount said:

Haha! Given the amount of extra options you keep adding, it means never! ? 
Keep up the great work!

Here here!  Seconded!

Upgraded to .51, version showing correct, all mods detected.  Continuing testing.

Wasn't sure if you'd done the interupt thing yet, remembered we'd discussed it so just pointing out what I see.

Will pester you with a wish list of new suggestions later. ? 

Great work! ?

Meanwhile back to work on my Pimp Daddy perk LOL

Okay, wanted to post some collected notes on things I've observed so far and a few suggestions, just to put it in one organized form.

Prostitute Clients

• Need a better behavior package, they should probably walk fast or run to help the player identify them as an approaching client.
  • Behavior package needs to be able to override other packages so that vendors will leave their stalls and so forth (and Heimskr will SHUT UP for five damn minutes LOL)
  • Possibly add a visual effect like the various magic "armor" spells to help identify approaching client, but this may not be necessary.
  • Player initiating offer should interrupt a "recruited" client who hasn't arrived yet.

Guards

I'd mentioned the one guard near the Loreus farm, but it got me to wondering if there were any others, turns out there are.  Here's all I could find:

• Pale guard (Dawnstar) near Loreus farm, does not have AYGAS guard dialog regarding Dawnstar
  • Winterhold guard near the Whistling Mine, does not have AYGAS guard dialog regarding Winterhold
  • Hjaalmarch (Morthal) guard at Stone Hills , he does not have AYGAS guard dialog regarding Morthal

Also there is a lone guard at Heartwood Mill (The Rift) that will be a Riften Guard or a CW Faction, but this one is so far from Riften you can reasonably ignore it I think.

Hamlets

Additionally there are the following hamlets that are not listed in the MCM (and their hold capital) and who guards them.

• Kynesgrove (Windhelm)  Its guarded by stormcloak soldiers
  • Darkwater Crossing (Windhelm)   Guarded by stormcloaks
  • Shor's Stone (Riften)   Guarded by the Riftwatch or whichever CW faction occupies Riften
  • Karthwasten (Markarth)   Guarded by CW faction
  • Dragon's Bridge (Solitude)   Guareded by Solitude guard

So, not sure what you want to do with those, but there's the info if you do.  Hope its helpful.

The Orc Camps are also not included.  On the one hand they could be considered wilderness where "anything goes" but I think that mis-characterizes the Orcs who actually do have their own strict laws.  One point of view could be that the Orcs would resist slavery, as dependence on slaves might make their warriors weak in a culture that values hard work and strength.  On the other hand you have a lot of male orcs who aren't getting laid and I can't see that as not being a source of tension.  So introducing slavery there could be another potential market.

Would it be possible to list the number of owners by location?

One final thought about locations.  Rather than handling each hamlet separately why not deal with the Hold as a whole?  Instead of trying to set up auctioneers and pit fights all over the place you could leave those at the hold capitals and then once slavery progresses enough maybe a slave master appears at the hamlets (buys slaves and sells slaving supplies, and maybe a random chance of having a recently acquired and untrained slave you could buy cheap).  This might be less work for you and make things more manageable.  Since locations in the hold can be identified in the same way crimefactions work, it might be an idea.

Just spit balling ideas.

Now a question:

How does the buyer satisfaction thing work?  I've sold slaves to people where the slave was at 100 in nearly every stat except combat and yet the buyer wasn't happy with them.  I'm not complaining just puzzled.  I also may have some ideas on developing this but its hard to suggest anything when I don't know how the system works.  Could you give a basic outline of how buyer satisfaction is determined?

Two suggestions I feel would improve the mod:

Instead of just naming newly generated slaves as "slave" could they use Paradise Halls to name them? Even "Slave Sonja," or if not, at least capitalize the word slave? 

While I like slave owners sticking their slaves in pillories or on trees, they place them in awkward, unlikely places. Suddenly there's a pillory halfway up the stairs to the palace, installed halfway on a stair at 45 degrees. Could they send slaves to wall-spots the player can designate via HSH, instead? Maybe the ball and chain could be used instead, as well, if they can't find pre-placed ones.

Hello, can anyone explain me how do you get to generated slaves? I dont have HSH and Musje told me auction master is not yet active. How do I acquire these generated slaves?

One issue seem to still persist in new version is people still tend to sell their slaves to oblivion in a matter of time no matter what option i put on MCM. It is sad to see the prostitute i trained for a while immediately vanished. Damn you winking skeever and your impossible standards.

21 minutes ago, magehunter12 said:

Hello, can anyone explain me how do you get to generated slaves? I dont have HSH and Musje told me auction master is not yet active. How do I acquire these generated slaves?

One issue seem to still persist in new version is people still tend to sell their slaves to oblivion in a matter of time no matter what option i put on MCM. It is sad to see the prostitute i trained for a while immediately vanished. Damn you winking skeever and your impossible standards.

You can't get generated slaves just yet. However other NPCs (in towns with slavery of at least 2) will receive one from time to time, so you might spot one in town, and you can approach the owner to buy them (and thanks to a little bug, they are currently free! :) )

In principle, owners shouldn't sell their slaves if the rate is set to 0. But it sometimes happens, at least slaves die sometimes, or they run off if they have a weird AI package that PAHE hasn't managed to get rid of completely. There's no guarantees even if I set the slaves to invulnerable (which might be a good idea).

Also: it looks like Skyrim does something weird with references to NPCs: if the area they are in is not loaded for a while, those references disappear (become NULL), meaning the MCM menu cannot list any info on those slaves, not even the name (maybe I should list them as "unknown" or store their name in a separate place). When you return to that area, the NULL reference suddenly plops back to the Actor it is supposed to point at. Extremely weird and annoying, especially if you lose a slave somewhere in the wilderness.

5 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Two suggestions I feel would improve the mod:

Instead of just naming newly generated slaves as "slave" could they use Paradise Halls to name them? Even "Slave Sonja," or if not, at least capitalize the word slave? 

While I like slave owners sticking their slaves in pillories or on trees, they place them in awkward, unlikely places. Suddenly there's a pillory halfway up the stairs to the palace, installed halfway on a stair at 45 degrees. Could they send slaves to wall-spots the player can designate via HSH, instead? Maybe the ball and chain could be used instead, as well, if they can't find pre-placed ones.

"Slave" is capitalized! It really is, you can check out the source code for aygasStorageScript if you don't believe me. I have noticed that, when dealing with strings, some words lose their capitals. Maybe it's something to do with the internationalisation (i18n) thingy.

The wall spot idea would overcomplicate things too much. But it would be easy to change the behaviour to look for torture equipment in the area instead of spawning it. You could then use a placement spell to put it there, or maybe someone could make a simple mod that adds a bunch of ZAP furniture to towns. I'll look into this.

48 minutes ago, Musje said:

The wall spot idea would overcomplicate things too much. But it would be easy to change the behaviour to look for torture equipment in the area instead of spawning it. You could then use a placement spell to put it there, or maybe someone could make a simple mod that adds a bunch of ZAP furniture to towns. I'll look into this.

Interesting, isn't placing a wall spot the same as placing equipment, just invisible? Either way, I certainly meant the easiest method, where players designate it with spells. I wouldn't think you need to use time to make a mod to place them, let people do it themselves. They might like to customize it, anyway, and you probably do it once per game. Also, cities are probably likely to be modded.

Do you make furniture too? If so, I have an idea: A multipole (hooks on all 4 directions) or larger structure that you can attach multiple slaves to, for poor people like us that have to process such large quantities of slave ass...

9 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay, wanted to post some collected notes on things I've observed so far and a few suggestions, just to put it in one organized form.

Prostitute Clients

• Need a better behavior package, they should probably walk fast or run to help the player identify them as an approaching client.
  • Behavior package needs to be able to override other packages so that vendors will leave their stalls and so forth (and Heimskr will SHUT UP for five damn minutes LOL)
  • Possibly add a visual effect like the various magic "armor" spells to help identify approaching client, but this may not be necessary.
  • Player initiating offer should interrupt a "recruited" client who hasn't arrived yet.

Running would be useful, and better than a visual effect. But do you really need to know if someone approaches you for sex?

The override is coming.

Guards

I'd mentioned the one guard near the Loreus farm, but it got me to wondering if there were any others, turns out there are.  Here's all I could find:

• Pale guard (Dawnstar) near Loreus farm, does not have AYGAS guard dialog regarding Dawnstar
  • Winterhold guard near the Whistling Mine, does not have AYGAS guard dialog regarding Winterhold
  • Hjaalmarch (Morthal) guard at Stone Hills , he does not have AYGAS guard dialog regarding Morthal

Also there is a lone guard at Heartwood Mill (The Rift) that will be a Riften Guard or a CW Faction, but this one is so far from Riften you can reasonably ignore it I think.

I'll see about adding those lone guards, as long as they have the right factions.

Hamlets

Additionally there are the following hamlets that are not listed in the MCM (and their hold capital) and who guards them.

• Kynesgrove (Windhelm)  Its guarded by stormcloak soldiers
  • Darkwater Crossing (Windhelm)   Guarded by stormcloaks
  • Shor's Stone (Riften)   Guarded by the Riftwatch or whichever CW faction occupies Riften
  • Karthwasten (Markarth)   Guarded by CW faction
  • Dragon's Bridge (Solitude)   Guareded by Solitude guard

So, not sure what you want to do with those, but there's the info if you do.  Hope its helpful.

No plans for those yet, but the idea of a slaver showing up there o collect slaves might be nice. A good use for T.ara's slave carts coming in Zap 9 :)

The Orc Camps are also not included.  On the one hand they could be considered wilderness where "anything goes" but I think that mis-characterizes the Orcs who actually do have their own strict laws.  One point of view could be that the Orcs would resist slavery, as dependence on slaves might make their warriors weak in a culture that values hard work and strength.  On the other hand you have a lot of male orcs who aren't getting laid and I can't see that as not being a source of tension.  So introducing slavery there could be another potential market.

There are orc camps? Who knew! ?

But seriously I can see them selling slaves. I'm not sure how to do something with them, maybe just have a slave vendor there or something.

Would it be possible to list the number of owners by location?

Maybe, I have to see if it doesnt take too much script action

One final thought about locations.  Rather than handling each hamlet separately why not deal with the Hold as a whole?  Instead of trying to set up auctioneers and pit fights all over

the place you could leave those at the hold capitals and then once slavery progresses enough maybe a slave master appears at the hamlets (buys slaves and sells slaving supplies, and maybe a random chance of having a recently acquired and untrained slave you could buy cheap).  This might be less work for you and make things more manageable.  Since locations in the hold can be identified in the same way crimefactions work, it might be an idea.

Doesn't make much of a difference. The hard part is scripting the scenes. I like the idea of a slave master, but there should be some advantage of selling slaves to him. Not monetary but maybe perk-wise, or that the slave eventually ends up doing something nice.

Now a question:

How does the buyer satisfaction thing work?  I've sold slaves to people where the slave was at 100 in nearly every stat except combat and yet the buyer wasn't happy with them.  I'm not complaining just puzzled.  I also may have some ideas on developing this but its hard to suggest anything when I don't know how the system works.  Could you give a basic outline of how buyer satisfaction is determined?

It's random, that's how lazy I am :) Stats are only one thing, depending on what the buyer wants with the slave they might be dissatisfied with a fully trained one after all. I thought about coming up with some elaborate system, but I feared it would just disappear in the background completely ignored. But if you have ideas for this, I'd like to hear them. One thing the sytem can take into account is the reason the buyer wants the slave. This is determined by the slaves stats and training, as well as gender and the buyer's job.

57 minutes ago, Musje said:

Doesn't make much of a difference. The hard part is scripting the scenes. I like the idea of a slave master, but there should be some advantage of selling slaves to him. Not monetary but maybe perk-wise, or that the slave eventually ends up doing something nice.

idea:  (not sure how possible it is)

a Slave Master could buy any slave (and be able to train all slave stats).  i was messing around testing other stuff and sold Jaka(former bandit) to Heimla (female

Heimskr, she is quieter and preaches different stuff than normal), and she bought her and said she did not have 3 types of training but it was ok "i can train her

in respect and submission".  as this was a very newly captured slave i had not had time to do anything with her yet.  this led me to the thought below.

the Slave Master could sell slaves as well (with a nice markup of course), and if you sell him enough slaves he can sell you trained slaves (slave stats at 40-70

range) and the more slaves you sell him the more likely it is he will have trained slaves.  initially the trained slaves he sell would  only be trained in 1-2 stats,

but as you sell him more slaves the ones he sell get the possibility of additional stats being trained.  this could give people buying a slave an advantage (less

training time required), but still leave room for more individualization after buying.

just a thought for your consideration