40 minutes ago, Musje said:

Running would be useful, and better than a visual effect. But do you really need to know if someone approaches you for sex?

The override is coming.

I know, like I said was just organizing all my thoughts into one post.  Do I need to know if someone is approaching the slave... hmmm... depends, if its Olava the Feeble I might want to grab my girl and run!  LOL  Or Nazeem, he's such a prick! ?

I'll see about adding those lone guards, as long as they have the right factions.

No plans for those yet, but the idea of a slaver showing up there o collect slaves might be nice. A good use for T.ara's slave carts coming in Zap 9 :)

Entirely up to you on both counts, just providing information.

The Loreius guard is two markers, on of which gets enabled depending on CW events.  The actors are:

GuardLoreiusFarmSons

GuardLoreiusFarmImperial

For the Stonehills Mine (Morthal) also two enc markers that get enabled depending on CW, the actors are:

GuardStonehillsSons1

GuardStonehillsImperial1

And for the Whistling Mine (Winterhold) again two enc markers, actors are:

GuardWhistlingMineSons1

GuardWhistlingMineImperial1

I can at least look up stuff for ya! ?

There are orc camps? Who knew! ?

But seriously I can see them selling slaves. I'm not sure how to do something with them, maybe just have a slave vendor there or something.

They are rumored to exist.  LOL   Part of why I brought it up is that I'm doing milk caves at the orc camps for Ed and there was discussion about selling milk slaves to the orcs which Ed seemed pretty enthusiastic about and... well... LOL  ?   I know, now you want me to make you some orc slave caves to put stuff in?  (I better shut up! LOL)

Doesn't make much of a difference. The hard part is scripting the scenes. I like the idea of a slave master, but there should be some advantage of selling slaves to him. Not monetary but maybe perk-wise, or that the slave eventually ends up doing something nice.

Entirely up to you, was just thinking it might have been a way to take something off your plate for once instead of piling more on!  LOL   I'm still amazed how much you can create and place dynamically.  As far as having a slaver there, I would think the biggest advantage would be providing exactly what people have been asking for in PAHE for years, more places to sell slaves too.  When I redid Felglow, I got a lot of requests back then to make copies and place them about one per hold across Skyrim, or at least do smaller versions, so I would imagine based on that that just having more places to sell slaves might be a popular idea in and of itself.

It's random, that's how lazy I am :) Stats are only one thing, depending on what the buyer wants with the slave they might be dissatisfied with a fully trained one after all. I thought about coming up with some elaborate system, but I feared it would just disappear in the background completely ignored. But if you have ideas for this, I'd like to hear them. One thing the sytem can take into account is the reason the buyer wants the slave. This is determined by the slaves stats and training, as well as gender and the buyer's job.

Well, that explains why it seemed so random!  LOL   Still gives me a starting point, I'll see if I can organize some ideas and put them into a coherent form.

====================

Ran into a new problem last night as I continued a slaving binge.  Before I stopped for the night I had about 16 total owners, all in Whiterun and I'd sold maybe 20 or so slaves to those owners, I also had 4 slaves working as prostitutes on their own and 1 tied to a post.  That's when the problem popped up, I had more slaves in the dungeon being trained by my HSH slave trainers (well trained slaves) and had quite the production line going when I noticed that as new slaves finished being trained when I transferred them back to PAHE control so I could march them to Whiterun some were bugged.  Their mood would be listed as Just_Captured and I found I some of them seemed stuck at being disrespectful and afraid despite having been trained to 100 in submission, respect, sex and pose.  The more slaves I trained and sold the worse this got until literally every slave I transferred from HSH back to PAHE had that "mood bug".   My older slaves who had been under HSH for awhile still behaved fine, but their mood was still listed as "Just Captured".   I couldn't figure out what was causing it so I gave up and went to bed.

This morning I tried downgrading 1.18b to 1.18, no change.  Re-installed 1.18b, reinstalled PAHE, no change.  So finally I loaded a MUCH older save from before I'd sold any slaves in Whiterun, and... no bug.  Near as I can tell the bug is being caused by script lag.  As I've sold more and more slaves in Whiterun, all that processing going on is causing enough script lag that its created this bug.  If I go back to a point where just a few slaves had been sold or none, no bug, transfers between PAHE and HSH go fine without problem.  As I loaded more recent saves where I'd sold a lot of slaves, the bug consistently came back.  So... script lag, its a bitch.  For now just making a note of it for others to watch for and confirm.  I do know part of the problem comes from other mods I'm running that add to that script load like MME (which also does frequent checks).  This is also an old save game and that might have contributed as well, but based on what I'm seeing I'd say the main cause seems to be just plain old script lag.  I'll continue to experiment and see what else I might figure out about it.

So.... coffee and scones? ?

1 hour ago, Musje said:

I thought about coming up with some elaborate system, but I feared it would just disappear in the background completely ignored. But if you have ideas for this, I'd like to hear them. One thing the sytem can take into account is the reason the buyer wants the slave. This is determined by the slaves stats and training, as well as gender and the buyer's job.

The stats already go into purchasing via price, don't they? Ie the buyer knows what they are getting, because they are paying for it. I might look for some other things, like these, and simpler is better:

"It's not that this slave is bad, but somehow they are just a bit... slow." [slave is more than 5 levels below owner]

"I just adore this slave! I will recommend you to all my friends." [both master and slave share the same class]

"Your slave is capable, certainly, but refuses to do particular tasks for me." [slave has high (3) morality, and owner has 0]

"I had never thought a slave could cause so much trouble. You must take it back." [Slave class is Thief and owner morality is 3]

"Your slave is completely inept. I demand a refund and compensation for my losses, or there will be dire consequences." [owner morality 0, 10% chance]

7 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

simpler is better:

Ayup! ?

Was thinking racial preference, i.e. maybe Olfrid Battleborn only wants Nords, or maybe anyone BUT a Nord ("Nords should be free to rule Skyrim! Now those filthy Forsworn are another matter!")

Preferences in training (either does or doesn't want certain skills, like combat or sex)

I think you can detect combat class, so yeah, fighter, archer, magic, thief, citizen... prefer or dislike any of them.

Random "personality" match or conflict, i.e. "Oh she isn't really a bad slave, she just gets on my nerves with all that whining about the sun!" or "Oh she's terrific, why we're almost friends even!"

You could ask NPCs what their preferences are before selling a slave to them, then go look for that.  Personality thing would always be a random roll, you just never know til you know (keep some random chance in things to keep it interesting).

Most NPCs should probably only have 0-2 preferences to keep it simple, a few might have more specific demands (and be willing to pay for it too).  Too many preferences and you run into the problem adcSexLife has, becomes difficult to find a match.

29 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

You could ask NPCs what their preferences are before selling a slave to them, then go look for that.

Yes - what makes this tricky is that it only makes sense for obvious problems to prevent the sale in the first place. It isn't like you don't notice you bought an orc until you get home. So I feel like the "returns" should be limited to things that are not immediately apparent.

At the same time, though, I agree that it would be really neat to see some objections like race too, at the time of sale.

I won't buy this slave. It doesn't seem right to own ___ [buyer's race, and buyer morality is high (3)].

I can't own a Nord slave. I'm [beastrace] - do you know how fast the Stormcloaks would burn down my home?

I can't own an Altmer slave. This hold is under imperial control/I have relatives in Cyrodiil [imperial race] - do you know how fast the Thalmor would lock us up?

Etc.

55 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

This morning I tried downgrading 1.18b to 1.18, no change.  Re-installed 1.18b, reinstalled PAHE, no change.  So finally I loaded a MUCH older save from before I'd sold any slaves in Whiterun, and... no bug.  Near as I can tell the bug is being caused by script lag.  As I've sold more and more slaves in Whiterun, all that processing going on is causing enough script lag that its created this bug.  If I go back to a point where just a few slaves had been sold or none, no bug, transfers between PAHE and HSH go fine without problem.  As I loaded more recent saves where I'd sold a lot of slaves, the bug consistently came back.  So... script lag, its a bitch.  For now just making a note of it for others to watch for and confirm.  I do know part of the problem comes from other mods I'm running that add to that script load like MME (which also does frequent checks).  This is also an old save game and that might have contributed as well, but based on what I'm seeing I'd say the main cause seems to be just plain old script lag.  I'll continue to experiment and see what else I might figure out about it.

You may want to give the game more budget for running scripts. There's a setting I changed sometime, somewhere... PAHE, HSH and Aygas are all script heavy. I haven't noticed it cause issues for the rest of the game (except choking Frostfall from time to time), and I also didn't really notice the mood thing.

I might talk to CliftonJD about a lightweight transfer function, since the process seems to take a long time even when the slave already is a former PAHE slave

So.... coffee and scones? ?

How about that whisky you offered earlier? ?

59 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

@valcon767

Heh, in my current save game I've only had 1 random event where someone got a random slave... Heimskr.   I got a WEIRD save game going LOL ?

How on earth did Heimskr end up on someone's leash?

I guess you enslaved him and sold him at the Restless Hunter to be rid of him... only to find him with another buyer :) Was he still spouting his lines?

55 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

The stats already go into purchasing via price, don't they? Ie the buyer knows what they are getting, because they are paying for it. I might look for some other things, like these, and simpler is better:

"It's not that this slave is bad, but somehow they are just a bit... slow." [slave is more than 5 levels below owner]

"I just adore this slave! I will recommend you to all my friends." [both master and slave share the same class]

"Your slave is capable, certainly, but refuses to do particular tasks for me." [slave has high (3) morality, and owner has 0]

"I had never thought a slave could cause so much trouble. You must take it back." [Slave class is Thief and owner morality is 3]

"Your slave is completely inept. I demand a refund and compensation for my losses, or there will be dire consequences." [owner morality 0, 10% chance]

making a note of this :)

Hmmm... not sure I can tweak it any further.  This is what I have now.  An I'm not running Frostfall. 

Spoiler

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

Normally I don't have all that logging on, but since I've been beta testing for 3 people... ?

I probably noticed the mood thing because I was testing so I was checking everything, seeing what was going on, what happens if I push this button, that kind of thing.  We'll see if anyone else runs into it, for now just making a note of it.

Double shot of whiskey coming right up! ??

20 minutes ago, Musje said:

How on earth did Heimskr end up on someone's leash?

I guess you enslaved him and sold him at the Restless Hunter to be rid of him... only to find him with another buyer :) Was he still spouting his lines?

Nooooo, he wasn't the slave.  The game gave him a random slave.  LOL   Only person in Whiterun to get a slave I didn't sell them, and its Heimskr.  LOL

Most games I don't enslave Heimskr.  I KILL THE FUCKER!  ?  But I've been leaving NPCs alone in Whiterun on account of modding and testing.

22 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Nooooo, he wasn't the slave.  The game gave him a random slave.  LOL   Only person in Whiterun to get a slave I didn't sell them, and its Heimskr.  LOL

Most games I don't enslave Heimskr.  I KILL THE FUCKER!  ?  But I've been leaving NPCs alone in Whiterun on account of modding and testing.

Better still, enslave the whining little biddy.  If you haven't ever installed that, do it just for the spoken dialogue.  LOL   Make sure you use one of the Voice Louder add on file

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71396

(BTW, had a look at the version of Heljarchen Basement you posted.  Very nice, indeed.  Looking forward to your full release.  Heimskr/Heimla might be the first permanent resident) 

3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I sold a female slave to him and haven't heard one word from him, except umph. ;)

5 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Better still, enslave the whining little biddy.  If you haven't ever installed that, do it just for the spoken dialogue.  LOL   Make sure you use one of the Voice Louder add on file

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71396

(BTW, had a look at the version of Heljarchen Basement you posted.  Very nice, indeed.  Looking forward to your full release.  Heimskr/Heimla might be the first permanent resident) 

Thanks, its evolved quite a bit since then and grown into something even better.  Final version will be added to all three HF homes.

2 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

I sold a female slave to him and haven't heard one word from him, except umph. ;)

LOL, I had no such luck.  Poor girl stood their like she was restrained or else he actually had her in stocks while he kept blathering.  At one point I walked by and she's bent over in stocks, he's right behind her still preaching like she was some perverse pulpit!  My bow finger was seriously itching.  

Hello, so I went through further testing, and I got a few confusions again.

Firstly I dont know if this is related to the problem Musje mentioned, but I found the slave I sold to winking skeever floating on Morthal. I just thought maybe it would help so I wanted to share it.

Secondly, If I buy a slave back, there is literal no way to raise her respect training. All other traits go up but respect.

Thirdly, I trained a slave enough to be a prostitute, I had the " you'll make some coin with your body slave" type of dialogue. But then I did not understand how I will initiate a client. As i read from main page on first slave she or the client approaches instead of me, but I also never saw this happening.

20 minutes ago, magehunter12 said:

Firstly I dont know if this is related to the problem Musje mentioned, but I found the slave I sold to winking skeever floating on Morthal. I just thought maybe it would help so I wanted to share it.

Secondly, If I buy a slave back, there is literal no way to raise her respect training. All other traits go up but respect.

Thirdly, I trained a slave enough to be a prostitute, I had the " you'll make some coin with your body slave" type of dialogue. But then I did not understand how I will initiate a client. As i read from main page on first slave she or the client approaches instead of me, but I also never saw this happening.

You can actually do it either way. If you are having problems you may not have the Handler perk yet. Check your MCM menu. Perks become available the more slaves that you sell. ?

34 minutes ago, magehunter12 said:

1) It happens. I might drop an invisible marker for each slave and have them do their stuff around that, to ensure that they stay put at least.

2) Hm. Maybe related to the issue Einarr found, that slaves bought back get stuck in the JustCaptured state. Check the slave info in MCM for PAHE

3) The location needs to allow prostitution. IIRC slavery >3 if you are solliciting in the streets, but you can always pimp your slave in the wild or an inn. Talk to the people there to see if they are interested (they may approach you or the slave as well)

3 minutes ago, Musje said:

1) It happens. I might drop an invisible marker for each slave and have them do their stuff around that, to ensure that they stay put at least.

2) Hm. Maybe related to the issue Einarr found, that slaves bought back get stuck in the JustCaptured state. Check the slave info in MCM for PAHE

1)  Would be a good idea for prostitutes working in town so they stay in the area assigned, I've noticed over time they tend to wander off (not outside Whiterun, but just to parts other than where I wanted them).

2)  Specifically look at the slave info and see what it says for Mood:

Quick heads up, in case not already mentioned

Use MO1.  Have a standard 'dummy' profile I use to order mods in L/H pane for egs script/texture/o'r file etc load priority.  I then copy the 'dummy' order to my real game profiles, which I can then tweak, both for L/H pane file priority, and R/H pane for esp plugin load order

Installing to that 'dummy' profile, for both PHYGAS 0.51 and HSH 1.18b, the optional mod selections are greyed out if trying to use the FOMOD.  Can be fixed manually, I think, by dragging the optional scripts into the main mod script folders - that's what I've done, but I haven't yet had a chance to fire up what I installed on a proper game profile - but I thought I'd mention it anyway just in case others see the same and might want to try the same 'fix' before saying it's a 'real' problem

Hope that's helpful

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Quick heads up, in case not already mentioned

Use MO1.  Have a standard 'dummy' profile I use to order mods in L/H pane for egs script/texture/o'r file etc load priority.  I then copy the 'dummy' order to my real game profiles, which I can then tweak, both for L/H pane file priority, and R/H pane for esp plugin load order

Installing to that 'dummy' profile, for both PHYGAS 0.51 and HSH 1.18b, the optional mod selections are greyed out if trying to use the FOMOD.  Can be fixed manually, I think, by dragging the optional scripts into the main mod script folders - that's what I've done, but I haven't yet had a chance to fire up what I installed on a proper game profile - but I thought I'd mention it anyway just in case others see the same and might want to try the same 'fix' before saying it's a 'real' problem

Are they completely disabled? Or can you still enable them (after clicking through a warning)? The installer XML looks for certain files to see if a mod is present or not, but NMM allows you to install the plugin even if the mod is missing, and pops up a warning when you do.

If MO doesn't allow this, I guess this is one of those "more trouble than it's worth" features of FOMod. And I will drop the requirement. After all, if you do a fresh install, you might install this mod before the others and you will still want the patch.

is the highest rank for a slave city 4? Because it seems like no matter how many salves i sell to the city-goers i can not get it up any higher than 4. I tried on easy medium and hard and still can't get it higher than 4.

19 hours ago, Musje said:

"Slave" is capitalized! It really is, you can check out the source code for aygasStorageScript if you don't believe me. I have noticed that, when dealing with strings, some words lose their capitals. Maybe it's something to do with the internationalisation (i18n) thingy.

The wall spot idea would overcomplicate things too much. But it would be easy to change the behaviour to look for torture equipment in the area instead of spawning it. You could then use a placement spell to put it there, or maybe someone could make a simple mod that adds a bunch of ZAP furniture to towns. I'll look into this.

I actually started a ZAZ furniture crafting mod; however, the animations stop once you exit and reenter a zone.  I kinda gave up on it after that...  you have plenty of furniture in your HSH mod that it seemed pointless at the time.  If I can figure out how to keep a slave tied up on a piece of furniture when you reenter a scene...  I would share it...

@Musje

Bit of an update on the "Just Captured" thing.  Ran some more experiments and I've found a clue as to what is happening but I don't know why its happening.  I tried moving 3 slaves from HSH back to PAHE in an older save, everything went fine and they all behaved normally, "mood" was normal (i.e. angry, neutral or afraid).  Then I went back to my "current" save game where I was getting the bugged slaves and moved the same 3 slaves from HSH back to PAHE and check what was happening in papyrus as I did so.  Here's where it got interesting.

The first slave (Ingrid) was assigned to PAHE alias slave001  When I checked her her mood was Just_Captured

The second slave (Betrid Silver Blood) was assigned to PAHE alias slave005  When I checked her her mood Neutral

The third slave (Brelas) was assigne to PAHE alias slave006  When I checked her mood was Neutral

So I quit to desktop, then reloaded that save and this time transferred Betrid first so that she was assigned PAHE alias slave001, then checked her mood and it was Just_Captured

I then tried Ingrid and she was assigned to PAHE alias slave005  When I checked her mood she was Neutral

Last I tried Brelas again and, she was assigned slave006 alias again and her mood was still Neutral

So finally I tried quit to desktop & reloading and transferring one more time.  This time...

Brelas first who was assigned slave001  And she came up Just Captured

Ingrid next, slave alias005 and she's Neutral

Betrid last, she got slave006 alias and she's Neutral

So its not script lag and it doesn't appear to be the slaves themselves who are bugged, something weird has happened to some of the PAHE aliases but I have no idea what.  Whatever it was, it may have happened during the recent HSH / AYGAS upgrades (I hadn't seen it til now, will have to dig through my save games and test to be sure though), maybe that somehow corrupted them but I don't get how that could have happened, never heard of a alias being bugged like that before.

Anyway, when I have time I'm going back to an older save that seems unbugged (do some transfers and see if any alias is bugged) and if it looks good play forward and see if this issue reappears.

Weird though.

2 hours ago, seanguy68 said:

is the highest rank for a slave city 4?

Mine seem to max out at 4 as well. It feels like they get there pretty quickly, I dunno. On the other hand, you might not want to have to have 100 slaves running around for performance reasons.

What if reaching the higher acceptance levels required being a Thane?

13 hours ago, Musje said:

3) The location needs to allow prostitution. IIRC slavery >3 if you are solliciting in the streets, but you can always pimp your slave in the wild or an inn. Talk to the people there to see if they are interested (they may approach you or the slave as well)

2) I just checked and yes she is stuck on Just captured state.

3) I tried this in whiterun with 4 slavery level ( active ) . I had no specific dialogue option with any npc.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, magehunter12 said:

2) I just checked and yes she is stuck on Just captured state.

3) I tried this in whiterun with 4 slavery level ( active ) . I had no specific dialogue option with any npc.

3) The other question then is do you have the Handler perk? If you're not sure it will be in the MCM menu. If not, you need to sell a few more slaves so as to get it. ?