With a new char and after dozens of CTDs while making the char I got the mcm entry. If the mods finds ZAZ 8 now I would be happy (until the next version is released that kills my game) ^^

And after reinstalling this mod the game gets a ctd everytime. god danm it. How fragile can a new char be?

30 minutes ago, Musje said:

For the NPC slave owners missing dialogue, check the Slave Owner Faction (0x??008eee) and try adding them to it

For prostitutes with missing dialogues: check the Slave Type faction (0x??48e2) and try setting it to rank 13. But since the slaves work normally, I suspect that one is ok

Also check the Aygas Slave Owned By Player faction for those.

Highest city rank is 5: accepted. It doesn'tmake much of a difference yet :)

The number specifies nothing. I didn't make it 0 to 100 as that would imply 100% or something. The rate varies from "a little" to "a lot" ?

Tried the following

addfac XX008EEE 1

addfac XX0048E2 13

addfac XX0147D4 1

checked for dialog and still got the vampire cattle noises. ?

Fudge.

Weird. I was mistaken about the slave type faction rank though, 13 is for Courtesan (working out of your home)

The conditions for a player owned prostitute (working on her own) to display the dialogue to transfer her back to the player are:

- Aygas Overriding Job Action faction: rank <= 0  (this is set to > 0 when they are doing something job specific)

- Slave Type faction: rank == 1

- Aygas Slave Owned By Player faction: must be in this faction.

Try setting the factions manually on a problematic prostitute, then check back if the faction ranks are actually set! If they are and theere's still no dialogue, the vampire thing must be a blocking that gets set somehow by another mod.

45 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

With a new char and after dozens of CTDs while making the char I got the mcm entry. If the mods finds ZAZ 8 now I would be happy (until the next version is released that kills my game) ^^

And after reinstalling this mod the game gets a ctd everytime. god danm it. How fragile can a new char be?

CTDs sounds like a serious issue: even with missing dependencies, this mod will simply fail to start (no MCM), and not CTD.

Do you still get CTDs when you disable this mod in your mod manager (don't uninstall, just make sure the .esp file isn't active anymore)

2 minutes ago, Musje said:

CTDs sounds like a serious issue: even with missing dependencies, this mod will simply fail to start (no MCM), and not CTD.

Do you still get CTDs when you disable this mod in your mod manager (don't uninstall, just make sure the .esp file isn't active anymore)

i'm not sure where the CTD comes from. I can't load a new char after ending and restarting the game. I get a CTD in the loadig screen. And I have an mcm menu, and it says ZaZ 8 is missing, everything else looks fine.

32 minutes ago, Musje said:

Which version of Zaz do you have? Using Zaz 7 shouldn't be an issue and certainly not cause CTDs.

Try disabling mods (starting with this mod) to see if the CTDs go away.

I have ZAZ 8 and the game knows it, just AYGAS won't recognize it. I posted the papyrus log and mod list in the tech forum, if you want to take a look yourself.

51 minutes ago, Musje said:

Weird. I was mistaken about the slave type faction rank though, 13 is for Courtesan (working out of your home)

The conditions for a player owned prostitute (working on her own) to display the dialogue to transfer her back to the player are:

- Aygas Overriding Job Action faction: rank <= 0  (this is set to > 0 when they are doing something job specific)

- Slave Type faction: rank == 1

- Aygas Slave Owned By Player faction: must be in this faction.

Try setting the factions manually on a problematic prostitute, then check back if the faction ranks are actually set! If they are and theere's still no dialogue, the vampire thing must be a blocking that gets set somehow by another mod.

Loaded entering Whiterun, got Vori.

Went to market square and told her to stay there and turn tricks.  She immediately went into the vampire cattle noises if I tried talking to her, no AYGAS dialogs.  Checked SLEN and made sure she was not blocked from SLEN dialogs in its MCM, she was not.  She does NOT have the SLEN dialogs (so you're right, something else it causing a blocking dialog).

addfac XX00F)D5 1

addfac XX0048E2 1

addfac XX0147D4 0

Even before adding those factions the MCM for AYGAS was showing Vori as being in Whiterun turning tricks as an unskilled prostitute.

Still no dialogs, so something is blocking it, but now the question is what?

Here's my load order, let me know if you see anything suspicious.

plugins.txt

Once I started turning a town into a slave town (a little after, that is - I think they had just got a slave auctioner) AYGAS causes immediate CTD entering the exterior areas of that town - but only during daytime hours. I can wander around at night no problems. If I disable AYGAS mod in MO, I can go there during day time too. Any ideas why? City is Windhelm, incidentally.

Could be a memory issue, if you have a lot of large textures, skin textures, custom followers, it can chew up the limited VRAM and cause crashes.  More likely from what little info you gave it may be script overload.  It would help if we knew your load order.

Look in /AppData/Local/Skyrim/

find a text file called plugins.txt

That's your load order, just attach it to your post.

Another handy thing to post is your papyrus log, but only if you've enabled logging, have you?

It is not scripts or VRAM clogging up: I disabled several of my other script heavy mods to see if it fixed it, and it did not, while disabling AYGAS did. I had no problem in the same city before slavery. It also just doesn't feel like a performance crash... if it's in the day time, and I step outside, there's no lag, just about 4 seconds, and bam, CTD.

Papyrus log. https://justpaste.it/7berg

HAH. Narrowing this down: Lively Inns and Taverns seems to be involved somehow. It populates taverns with crowds during "busy" hours, and is a really nice mod overall.

However removing LIAT (leaving AYGAS in) also makes the crashes stop. And I have used a number of enslaved patrons from that mod.

My guess is that LIAT somehow still has strings attached to the NPCs, and at certain hours what it wants to do with them conflicts with what AYGAS wants to do with them? I have no idea why, but at least I can continue with AYGAS. Only reason I came back to play some more Skyrim, lol.

Most likely I can remove LIAT to reset stuff, then reinstall it, and make sure not to enslave any of those drunken fools in the future. Also going to plug it just because it really is amazing for atmosphere, despite causing me an extra grey hair today. 

Edit: Actually, removing LIAT might only have fixed it because it made the AYGAS slaves go away again. If they were causing the issue in and of themselves, I guess the problem will crop back up once I repopulate slave numbers. We'll see...

@Musje

Solved it!  Sorta.   Something is adding the DLCThrallFaction (XX0162F7) to all my slaves (and its to every single slave I've tried this with).  Soon as I do a console addfac 020162F7 -1 my working girls and tied up slaves get their normal dialogs back.   I can tell them to stop working they have SLEN dialogs again, etc.

So that's what's causing it, now the question is, what's doing it?

That still leaves the problem of why some of my NPCs don't have the "have you ever dreamed..." or dialog to ask them about a slave I sold them previously.  But I'm still wondering if that's something caused from where I had AYGAS installed before.

An why isn't AYGAS detecting HSH?

But hey, some progress! ?

Not sure what you guys are doing wrong but my MCM detects everything fine. The first 0.4 version never appeared for me at all, but 0.41 registered fine. I did notice that a couple NPCs that I sold a slave to, lost their dialog option to tell me how their slave was doing, but I think that was from speed clicking through the dialogs. I let stuff go at its own pace and it doesnt happen anymore.

enb 2018_05_30 23_31_25_04.jpg

That's the mystery, it was detecting HSH fine when I first installed the update, but since then it has stopped and I don't know why.

Double check those missing dialogs, see if you find any NPCs other than guards, priests or beggars for whom you don't have the "Have you ever dreamed of having a servant?" dialog, or if you previously sold them a slave, there's no dialog to ask them how the slave is doing.  It may just be happening to me (kinda hoping it is just me cause that means its just this save game and one less headache for Musje to deal with), but if it isn't then Musje needs to know.  So please double check that and be certain.

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

That's the mystery, it was detecting HSH fine when I first installed the update, but since then it has stopped and I don't know why.

Double check those missing dialogs, see if you find any NPCs other than guards, priests or beggars for whom you don't have the "Have you ever dreamed of having a servant?" dialog, or if you previously sold them a slave, there's no dialog to ask them how the slave is doing.  It may just be happening to me (kinda hoping it is just me cause that means its just this save game and one less headache for Musje to deal with), but if it isn't then Musje needs to know.  So please double check that and be certain.

Gave my PC a restart and loaded up the game and everything is still working as intended. MCM still shows all mods are detected and checked all of the buyer NPCs for the dialog and they all have it. I do only have 8 NPCs sold so far though, and all are in Windhelm. I will keep an eye on them and their buyers. The two times it did happen, I didnt save after. I just reloaded the original save and let the dialog go at its own pace during selling and the problem hasnt appeared again. I suspect low Papyrus settings might instigate the issue. The ones I use are...

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

Thanks, gonna go back to an earlier save point and see if I can correct my issues.  Just updated my settings to match yours, see if that helps.

I know I have one save point where only two NPCs are bugged, but I'm wondering if I can go back further and find one where they aren't.

And since I apparently can't sleep again, might as well pass the time ?

7 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Once I started turning a town into a slave town (a little after, that is - I think they had just got a slave auctioner) AYGAS causes immediate CTD entering the exterior areas of that town - but only during daytime hours. I can wander around at night no problems. If I disable AYGAS mod in MO, I can go there during day time too. Any ideas why? City is Windhelm, incidentally.

At night the slave owners will be in bed, and they won’t be processed when you enter the town. I assume by exterior areas you mean the outdoor area inside the city walls?

Which of the mods listed in the MCM menu for Aygas have you installed? Any installed mods missing on that list?

Also can you enable logging in Aygas, and post logs of:

- starting the game, zoning into a working area, and waiting a minute or so

- starting the game, zoning into Windhelm in daytime

Thanks!

edit: jut read your post on Lively Taverns. I will install that mod to see if it causes issues and if something can be done about it. I love having more people around, already added Populated Towns and my inns are stacked to the gills with potential followers and random NPCs. :)  

Heh, after all the slaves I sold in Whiterun, more people in the Bannered Mare was the last thing I needed! LOL  It was standing room only in there.

Oh... idea, owners using slaves as furniture and somebody already knows how to do the animations for that. ?

Loving the mod so far. Could there be an MCM for prices? I would like to reduce profits at least for early level stuff. Also, I would love a dialogue for freshly captured slaves that gives you all their inventory and puts rags, a steel dagger and those hdt shackles on them. I do something like that every time and it gets tedious. Or maybe a tavern wench dress. In fact, some choices including bondage gear and stuff based on slave roles would be nice, but I'm probably dreaming now...