Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

I have noticed that my characters hair will turn red upon completion of the Truth quest. This can bug out sometimes and will not change the hair colour. I have noticed that certain hair mods will block this change. At the moment my character has KS hair the non HDT version. But when I use Appach hair mod the colour changes as it should do.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using the beta of SD+ and noticed that at certain times of the day Sanguine's Artifact will unequip itself and re-equip again. i saw this happen when I had the inventory window open and the artifact vanished and then reappeared once more equipped to my character. The mages don't remove it either and nor does Sanguine.

Also noticed that sometimes my characters hair doesn't change colour after obtaining the soul shard from the moonglade. I think it depends on the hair mod used at present I am using KS hair and KS hair HDT.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Any chance for a SD light mod that does not require DD? I've been trying a no DD playthrough and it seems to make everything work much much smoother and I have no conflicts with other FNIS animations like I used to have to battle before.

5 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Any chance for a SD light mod that does not require DD? I've been trying a no DD playthrough and it seems to make everything work much much smoother and I have no conflicts with other FNIS animations like I used to have to battle before.

In theory, that could be possible but that would also require a massive rewrite of the mod and given the state of the editor at this time, way too much work and aggravation to make it worthwhile unfortunately.

Guest AthenaESIV
15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

In theory, that could be possible but that would also require a massive rewrite of the mod and given the state of the editor at this time, way too much work and aggravation to make it worthwhile unfortunately.

Maybe something to hope for when ES6 modding gets going then o/

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, bathoz said:

I'm much more interested in a non-defeat way of doing SD. Something in Defeat/DA murders my game – (Particularly, I get that thing where you respawn on a weird different plane, and you can't move, just spin in place like Homer or Curly.) 

You can already use SD without Defeat or DA. Just use the surrender key to submit to your opponent.

What Defeat and DA do is make that process automatic. Creating a replacement would probably introduce the same issues.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can already use SD without Defeat or DA. Just use the surrender key to submit to your opponent.

What Defeat and DA do is make that process automatic. Creating a replacement would probably introduce the same issues.

I am uncertain which key really is the 'submit' key.  In my current install, first time without DA, I found that I seem to get nothing from the |\ key, but what looks like the right options from the ~# key

Game is not yet at the point of really wanting to activate surrender, and SS hasn't taken me there yet either, but could you please be as good as post the options that should appear in the options box??  Graphic is not needed, just the txt would be fine

TIA

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

I am uncertain which key really is the 'submit' key.  In my current install, first time without DA, I found that I seem to get nothing from the |\ key, but what looks like the right options from the ~# key

Game is not yet at the point of really wanting to activate surrender, and SS hasn't taken me there yet either, but could you please be as good as post the options that should appear in the options box??  Graphic is not needed, just the txt would be fine

TIA

You can set a different key to submit.  I have mine set to the number 2 so I can hit it quickly and easily. 

Beta version #4 for SD+ 3.6.2 and Dialogues 3.2 are finally here. 

You can grab them in the first post of this thread.

I also updated the repository on Github accordingly.

For a list of changes to expect, here are two links from Github:

- SD+ changes : https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/57?closed=1

- Dialogues changes : https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/58?closed=1

I will leave these up for a week or so. Time for me to test some more and for you to see if issues like the endless loop in Mistwatch or the Lunar weapons in the Blacksmith quest are fixed.

Enjoy...

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Beta version #4 for SD+ 3.6.2 and Dialogues 3.2 are finally here. 

You can grab them in the first post of this thread.

I also updated the repository on Github accordingly.

For a list of changes to expect, here are two links from Github:

- SD+ changes : https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/57?closed=1

- Dialogues changes : https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/58?closed=1

I will leave these up for a week or so. Time for me to test some more and for you to see if issues like the endless loop in Mistwatch or the Lunar weapons in the Blacksmith quest are fixed.

Enjoy...

Hi there.

Quick Heads up.  Is this file really meant to be named SDResources362beta4 ?

It's no big deal, but I thought I'd mention it in case any confusion arises later for anyone

SDResources32beta4.7z

And can we safely just overwrite the beta 4 files over the beta 3 files for both SD+, and Dialogues?

TIA

EDIT:  I'm ashamed to say that I forgot to add a very big 'Thank You' for all the time and effort you put into this.  It's really much appreciated

using the beta4 version of SD+

on a new game, LAL Prison:

the window "SD is installing..." pops up on every game load

tried in:

first reload LAL => "SD is installing..."

5 reloads later LAL => "SD is installing..."

after LAL, all reloads => "SD is installing..."

after getting enslaved via SD, all reloads => "SD is installing..."

SD works, SD MCM works, SD enslavement works

guess the "SD is installing..." is a false alarm?

(not game breaking just annoying)

and kneel/crawl still doesnt work before enslavement, but works just fine during and after the first enslavement

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Hi there.

Quick Heads up.  Is this file really meant to be named SDResources362beta4 ?

It's no big deal, but I thought I'd mention it in case any confusion arises later for anyone

SDResources32beta4.7z

And can we safely just overwrite the beta 4 files over the beta 3 files for both SD+, and Dialogues?

TIA

EDIT:  I'm ashamed to say that I forgot to add a very big 'Thank You' for all the time and effort you put into this.  It's really much appreciated

SDResources362beta4 is correctly named, SDResources are resources (textures) for use in Sanguine Debauchery enhanced. The release version of Sanguine Debauchery enhanced is currently version 3.6.1.

This has nothing to do with SexLab Dialogues, all necessary files are included in SexLab Dialogues, there is no 'resources' archive for it.

I want to confirm what donttouchmethere said. Whenever I load a save I get a message box to the effect that SD+ is loading and not to start until all the messages have run. When I hit end (on the message box) Skyrim acts as if it were loading most of my mods again. The most recent message was "registered 23 mods in MCM." The mod appears to be behaving normally (usual minor glitches with masters) for the most part. I can't help but wonder if this is the prelude to an issue later, however.

23 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I want to confirm what donttouchmethere said. Whenever I load a save I get a message box to the effect that SD+ is loading and not to start until all the messages have run. When I hit end (on the message box) Skyrim acts as if it were loading most of my mods again. The most recent message was "registered 23 mods in MCM." The mod appears to be behaving normally (usual minor glitches with masters) for the most part. I can't help but wonder if this is the prelude to an issue later, however.

I added a messagebox to remind people to save and reload before SD+ can properly start. 

Does that message appear again after you saved and reloaded the game?

23 hours ago, hylysi said:

SDResources362beta4 is correctly named, SDResources are resources (textures) for use in Sanguine Debauchery enhanced. The release version of Sanguine Debauchery enhanced is currently version 3.6.1.

This has nothing to do with SexLab Dialogues, all necessary files are included in SexLab Dialogues, there is no 'resources' archive for it.

I think what he meant is that the resources file is named with 32 instead of 362 in the name.

That's a typo on my part. The important thing is that it is 'beta4' for both files.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I added a messagebox to remind people to save and reload before SD+ can properly start. 

the messagebox starts only after i have already reloaded my game 2 times (means: save/load, save/load), at the 3rd reload the box starts to appear (but at that time SD+ is installed already and there will be no SD rolling installing messages to wait for)

after those reloads => the box pops up after EVERY game load, doesnt matter how far ingame the saves are

(in my new game => 2 times enslaved already =>SD+ works (pretty well) => still box pops up after every save/load

40 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

the messagebox starts only after i have already reloaded my game 2 times (means: save/load, save/load), at the 3rd reload the box starts to appear (but at that time SD+ is installed already and there will be no SD rolling installing messages to wait for)

after those reloads => the box pops up after EVERY game load, doesnt matter how far ingame the saves are

(in my new game => 2 times enslaved already =>SD+ works (pretty well) => still box pops up after every save/load

Can you share an error log?

This is going to be hard to troubleshoot because it is not happening at all on this side, so I have no way to reproduce the issue.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

I can confirm that the message box appears each time I start the game or have a reload. It never showed up when I started a new game though.

I had to start a new game due to some glitches with the Sisterhood of Dibella quests. I wasn't get some conversation options to ask about the statue or Mother Hamal. New game seems to of solved it. I think it may of been a follower mod conflict or Logrulf who you sacrifice to Molag Bal being in the same prison as the Sybil when I went to get her.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I think what he meant is that the resources file is named with 32 instead of 362 in the name.

That's a typo on my part. The important thing is that it is 'beta4' for both files.

Thanks.  Was really meant as a pointer for the less familiar.  Probably could have been better worded tho  ?

But in all that, my main question got missed LOL

It was

'And can we safely just overwrite the beta 4 files over the beta 3 files for both SD+, and Dialogues?'

TBC, asking from the perspective of an MO user

TIA for any advice you can offer on that