Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

Made some test with the last SD+ beta version and found funny and the same time a weird thing. When I (and my follower) was enslaved I was bad, my owner wanted to sell me and he did it. But he sell me to my bound follower. Funny to see the owner with collar and hand ties xD

And the another one thing: now, almost all the time your hands are free. When you try to kill your owner he ties you up and punish you but after punish your hands are free again and you can try to kill him again. If you are strong enough you can kill him for few tries or you can kill him while he sleep. So now, killing your owner is too easily. (Also, who playing with Requiem, need only one hit to kill sleeping owner)

It's my opinion only, but I think the system, when your hands alweys bound, is more hard and more interesting, because you must to deserv hight slavery level, and then your owner allows you to use your hands and you can try to kill him.

3 hours ago, Dust+ said:

Made some test with the last SD+ beta version and found funny and the same time a weird thing. When I (and my follower) was enslaved I was bad, my owner wanted to sell me and he did it. But he sell me to my bound follower. Funny to see the owner with collar and hand ties xD

And the another one thing: now, almost all the time your hands are free. When you try to kill your owner he ties you up and punish you but after punish your hands are free again and you can try to kill him again. If you are strong enough you can kill him for few tries or you can kill him while he sleep. So now, killing your owner is too easily. (Also, who playing with Requiem, need only one hit to kill sleeping owner)

It's my opinion only, but I think the system, when your hands alweys bound, is more hard and more interesting, because you must to deserv hight slavery level, and then your owner allows you to use your hands and you can try to kill him.

I don't know how that could have happened - selling you to a bound follower.

Hands free was necessary to allow the player to perform tasks for your master. What use is a permanently bound slave anyway?

I don't have a solution for that right now. If i keep your hands bound all the time, enslavement gets too boring. If I keep them free, you may kill your master more easily.

On 3/8/2018 at 4:43 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Sanguine changed the look of my character and shaved my hair off. I didn't get sent to the race menu is this correct?

Just a thought on the Hormones mod from a players perspective. I often found myself going into the MCM to check the status of the mod. What if a power could be used to call up the status window without having to go through the MCM menu each time?

In Moonshadow I fell into the water and couldn't get out due to the current being too strong. I drowned in the end and had to reload a save. I know where the rose is I need but I was exploring the cavern.

I picked one of the paths but the Sanguine Artifact is still attached and I can't remove it or wear armour. Sanguine refuses to remove it also.

Can you give me a screenshot of the area you drowned in in Moonshadow? I didn't thing the water was deep enough.

The artifact should remove itself after visiting Dreamworld (%3 chance of staying on). You can ask Sanguine or a court wizard to remove it, with the same percent chance of staying on.

If it stays on every time you ask Sanguine to remove it, send me an error log. I need to see why it is not being removed.

On 3/7/2018 at 10:58 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

Speaking of hormones, the schlong scale is still resetting in the last beta.

Resetting when?

When the mod starts? when you load a game? when you sleep? after sex?

On 3/7/2018 at 2:21 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am trying the new beta of SD+ along with the Sisterhood of Dibela. Playing as a Sister of Dibela I am in Dragons Bridge and the Dremora will talk to me and give me donations to the temple, but so far I have not had the message box saying something about "the soothing voice of the stranger compels me to..." "Submit" or "resist". Had sex with him fine as part of the donation event and can do the prostitution with him as well all okay.

I just got the message tonight with the Dremora Outcasts.

Using the new SD+ and I have done the quest for Sanguine's staff and gone to sleep with 31 daedric corruption and I wasn't transported to his dreamworld. I made sure the chance was set at 100% and tried a second time and still nothing. This is on a character who is an Agent of Dibella running the Sisterhood of Dibella mod.

Do I have to be in a certain place now for this to trigger?

Or is it still anywhere after the Staff quest?

I moved back to the temple of Dibella and managed to trigger the move into the Dreamworld for Sanguine. I am now enslaved to the Deadric Lord of Debauchery.

The "soothing voice... " comment is an Hello type message. It should trigger randomly when you meet the dremora (when you say hello).

The % chance slider gives you a Maximum chance of select events happening, but each event has its own chance.

Let's say 31 daedric exposure points give you %31 chance of going to Dreamworld on sleep. With a max chance of visit, you still have %31 chance of going there.

If you reduce the slider to %10, you will always have at most a %10 chance of going there, regardless of how many daedric exposure points you have.

The one exception to that is sleeping in front of Sanguine's shrine - that should send you to Dreamworld no matter what.

12 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Sorry.... after game reload.

Thanks.. I will take a look. 

I don't usually play with male characters but I did try a few weeks ago and didn't notice any issue.

Can you try to use the menu option to Set your character race/state and see if that helps?

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

When I (and my follower) was enslaved something goes wrong and my follower's hands was not tied. Cuffs were on her but her hands weren't be behind her. Maybe that was the reason of selling me to her. But it's not a big deal.

Hands free was necessary to allow the player to perform tasks for your master. What use is a permanently bound slave anyway?

I don't have a solution for that right now. If i keep your hands bound all the time, enslavement gets too boring. If I keep them free, you may kill your master more easily.

How about the idea: your collar remove all weapons from your inventory. For example: you found sword. The collar makes it dissapear from your inventory but if you owner asks to find new weapon - he tied your hands that you couldn't kill him and while this task is active - all weapons you found not dissapiaring. When the task is over, all weapons dissapear from your inventory and your hands are free again.

And that works only on early stage of slavery but when your owner allows you to use weapon - the weapon is not dissapearing any more.

Weapon dissapearing is not the best way cause you can lose really cool weapon but it's logical. Maybe all of this weapon you can find later on slave's chest in dream world?

Thanks.. I will take a look. 

I don't usually play with male characters but I did try a few weeks ago and didn't notice any issue.

Can you try to use the menu option to Set your character race/state and see if that helps?

You mean set default? If so, I did that already. I've always had this issue, and play mainly female characters.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

You mean set default? If so, I did that already. I've always had this issue, and play mainly female characters.

So that would be a schlong for a female? That could be helpful to know for my tests.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you give me a screenshot of the area you drowned in in Moonshadow? I didn't thing the water was deep enough.

The artifact should remove itself after visiting Dreamworld (%3 chance of staying on). You can ask Sanguine or a court wizard to remove it, with the same percent chance of staying on.

If it stays on every time you ask Sanguine to remove it, send me an error log. I need to see why it is not being removed.

Here are the screenshot from Moonshadow.

The last one is of me trapped underwater and drowning due to a strong current and not able to get out. The first picture is where I get trapped in the water.

Never knew there was only a 3% chance of removal for the artifact. I will keep asking around and see if I can get it removed. I know guards and blacksmiths won't remove it. The red blips are the Ice Maidens that are trying to kill me. Not sure if that is meant to happen lol. But being naked and a non spell user I had to kill them using my succubus form from the PSQ mod. Not sure how anyone could cope without switching to god mode or the succubus form.

I am new to testing Skyrim mods where would the error log be for your mod?

20180309180044_1.jpg

20180309180053_1.jpg

20180309180116_1.jpg

20180309180132_1.jpg

32 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

So that would be a schlong for a female? That could be helpful to know for my tests.

Schlong and the strap-on weighted like a schlong.

So what happens is that on a new game, the schlong settings default to min 0.5/max 3.0. I set those to min 0.8/max 1.6. That sticks for that session. The next time I load my save, the settings are back at min 0.5/max 3.0.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Schlong and the strap-on weighted like a schlong.

So what happens is that on a new game, the schlong settings default to min 0.5/max 3.0. I set those to min 0.8/max 1.6. That sticks for that session. The next time I load my save, the settings are back at min 0.5/max 3.0.

Oh. Is it just the max getting reset or the schlong size itself?

34 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have just asked Calcemo in Markarth to remove the chains (Sanguines Artifact) I got an unequip noise but the item is still attached to my character and now he says he can't remove them.

Sounds like a bug then. I will check it out.

Sounds like a bug then. I will check it out.

I have a papyrus log now searched on the net and found out how to get one saved. Maybe this may help?

I took a look myself and not really knowing what I am looking at, but I see the event pop up for the removal but the artifact isn't removed.

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Oh. Is it just the max getting reset or the schlong size itself?

Just the min/max size. The node itself doesn't change until something occurs to make it either get bigger or smaller.

I notice mainly because I use the HDT strap on, and it'll suddenly be yoooooooge during a scene.

1 minute ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Just the min/max size. The node itself doesn't change until something occurs to make it either get bigger or smaller.

I notice mainly because I use the HDT strap on, and it'll suddenly be yoooooooge during a scene.

Did you try the beta version for Hormones at the top of this thread? I know I fixed the issue with min/max reset but I can't remember if it is something I have not released yet.

I had a question about the SD+ which is much improved, thank you.

So Peaches says "About this outfit", and sanguine says she looks good in it.

Then (I think but my memory is awful) the dialogue *changes* (nice touch)

so she can say "Why am I here again?"

OK here comes the question:

Sanguine says "You aren't ready yet. Come back in a while".

Cool.

How long?

Ready for what?

Is Peaches supposed to be doing something?

She *has* been good, and the Alicia's are serviced, but I'm getting a creepy feeling (after several game-days)

That she's supposed to be doing something, reading a book, floating, something.

Peaches usually just ignores quests and such but she cannot technically leave (other than cheat)

so this "not ready yet" thing is especially interesting.

Because my current working theory is that if Player chooses the exact sequence of dialogue correctly, they are released and get a present.

27 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

I had a question about the SD+ which is much improved, thank you.

So Peaches says "About this outfit", and sanguine says she looks good in it.

Then (I think but my memory is awful) the dialogue *changes* (nice touch)

so she can say "Why am I here again?"

OK here comes the question:

Sanguine says "You aren't ready yet. Come back in a while".

Cool.

How long?

Ready for what?

Is Peaches supposed to be doing something?

She *has* been good, and the Alicia's are serviced, but I'm getting a creepy feeling (after several game-days)

That she's supposed to be doing something, reading a book, floating, something.

Peaches usually just ignores quests and such but she cannot technically leave (other than cheat)

so this "not ready yet" thing is especially interesting.

Because my current working theory is that if Player chooses the exact sequence of dialogue correctly, they are released and get a present.

"You aren't ready yet" can mean a few things at this stage

- You still have to talk to Sanguine about something to activate the next quest stage

- you have to go back and forth between Tamriel and Dreamworld a few times to activate the next dialogue.

- you have not completed the last task he asked you (for example, if you go back to dreamworld while you have a quest stage that asks you to investigate whiterun).

27 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

"You aren't ready yet" can mean a few things at this stage

- You still have to talk to Sanguine about something to activate the next quest stage

- you have to go back and forth between Tamriel and Dreamworld a few times to activate the next dialogue.

- you have not completed the last task he asked you (for example, if you go back to dreamworld while you have a quest stage that asks you to investigate whiterun).

Well, on a total guess I removed the collar sanguine gave Peaches.

Peaches still wasn't ready, etc, But:

This time Peaches said "Let me go please"

and the second line to that, which was NOT there before,

said "I wish to go wherever you send me, My Lord".

Sanguine said, "enjoy the ride", and Peaches is now in Black-Briar lodge (or some name very similar to that).

OK if this is a quest, I'm clueless, but if it's only a random computer generated Tamriel site, Peaches is most grateful.

The dialogue from Mistress-may-I is very logical, but confusing to me.

If a player asks a question that evokes an irritated answer,

Player might not ever ask that question again, which may not be what you wanted.

I'll be specific: One of the choices is to ask to be whipped.

Sanguine snaps back, "*I will whip you when *I* want,"

and asking to be punished because you've been bad,

just makes her go on about player wanting sympathy,

and she has something else in mind.

Both questions end in sex, making me wonder if asking for sex results in punishment? I haven't tried that one, because I just thought of it.:smile:

So making Sanguine happy is a fruitless endeavor so far.

Being all masochistic just gets her pissed.

But at least Peaches isn't a slave right now.

Pouring tons of magical venison stew down Sanguine's gullet (like, 90 of them) made the quest happy but that couldn't have been what you wanted.:confused:

55 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

The dialogue from Mistress-may-I is very logical, but confusing to me.

If a player asks a question that evokes an irritated answer,

Player might not ever ask that question again, which may not be what you wanted.

I'll be specific: One of the choices is to ask to be whipped.

Sanguine snaps back, "*I will whip you when *I* want,"

and asking to be punished because you've been bad,

just makes her go on about player wanting sympathy,

and she has something else in mind.

Both questions end in sex, making me wonder if asking for sex results in punishment? I haven't tried that one, because I just thought of it.:smile:

So making Sanguine happy is a fruitless endeavor so far.

Being all masochistic just gets her pissed.

But at least Peaches isn't a slave right now.

Pouring tons of magical venison stew down Sanguine's gullet (like, 90 of them) made the quest happy but that couldn't have been what you wanted.:confused:

You are not supposed to go for a long period of time as a slave to Sanguine. 

He/she has special dialogues to make that first enslavement shorter by giving him/her the right kind of drink. That opens up a new dialogue to stop enslavement and go on to the next stage.

I had several hours worrying about jcontainers last night, some message about jsons.

rc2,rc3-domains....anyway, after all that Sanguine finally decided to whip peaches, which she liked way more than jcontainers....

except as soon as Sanguine was done, the game did a CTD.

Now no one (especially the log) will know.

Was it me lord? I wonder if it had anything to do with slavetats?

if it wasn't a totally random crash, if someone somewhere is trying to tell me something.

Papyrus.0.log