Is there a button that chooses which actor you're moving with the num pad? I can't seem to find it.

Also just a reminder to make an option for the scene to only end when the player hits the button to end it, for us screenshot/story telling types in case you forgot (you said to remind you). :lol:

Hold Right shift + the numpad directional keys to move both. Just the directional keys to move one actor. This actor is picked at the start of the scene fairly randomly and is never the player.

Although most animations are two-person anyways. So instead of moving actor A down, you can move actor B up if actor B is selected by the system.

Back to Fallout after so many 4play mods are out and just got my load order to be more stable today.

The working new game test run ends in a funny situation, and potentially another behavior to be considered a bug or a warning to wait until animation stops.

when the bomb dropped and the vault elevator stopped at the bottom, a female citizen got horny and climbed on the husband.

quickly walking down the hall and entered the cryo bay, before the game kicks into cutscene mode, the scientists started humping each other.  This stops the progression of this part of prewar sequence.  I got stuck in the cryo bay.

will test another run after i figure out if war never changes mod breaks my settlement workshop menu

I usually hit the right contorl after i create my character and scroll down to automony and shut that down. that should stop that from happening till you meet mama murphy she's just a horn dog after you first meet her she will follow you while you fight the raiders an deathclaw. after you do the other part by talking to her in sanctuary and build her chair she kind of settles down.  well sort of

Is there a button that chooses which actor you're moving with the num pad? I can't seem to find it.

Also just a reminder to make an option for the scene to only end when the player hits the button to end it, for us screenshot/story telling types in case you forgot (you said to remind you). :lol:

Hold Right shift + the numpad directional keys to move both. Just the directional keys to move one actor. This actor is picked at the start of the scene fairly randomly and is never the player.

Although most animations are two-person anyways. So instead of moving actor A down, you can move actor B up if actor B is selected by the system.

Oh, I see. I wanted to move the player character because of some clipping issues. Moving both might work. Well, in some cases.

Okay, so ive been offline for awhile now, and ive just now heard about this new update breaking mods. Stupid greedy BS.

But heres my question, although i know this isnt the place for it, really.

Should i go ahead with the update? Because eventually its going to go through, no matter what, because steam likes to do stuff behind your back.

Obviously, if i update F4, ill be updating F4SE right on its heels. 

Is this worth it? Ill have to start completely over, and find some fix for all my stuff.

But if i dont update, then eventually F4SE wont work properly.

I'm really not the best at all of this. I'm very confused at this new turn of events.

Sorry again for bringing this up here.

Okay, so ive been offline for awhile now, and ive just now heard about this new update breaking mods. Stupid greedy BS.

Should i go ahead with the update? Because eventually its going to go through, no matter what, because steam likes to do stuff behind your back.

Is this worth it? Ill have to start completely over, and find some fix for all my stuff.

I'm really not the best at all of this. I'm very confused at this new turn of events.

You're right that this isn't the thread for this but I'll give you my opinion.  I would wait at least til the next update.  A day or two ago, I would have said update.  f4se has already updated and works with the 1.10.x update.  Most of the mods that contain f4se plugins that needed to be updated have been updated.  I've been playing (including 4play mods) in the updated version and everything "SEEMED OK".  However, there are several notes about that they have broken the esp/esm setup.  Check out the posts on the unofficial patch and a thread here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/84116-issues-and-solutions-fo4-patch-110/?do=findComment&comment=2003429).  Basically, fo4 ignores the set load order and loads mods alphabetically internally.  The issue happened with one of the previous updates as well (if I remember correctly), but this absolutely messes with mods that are esp, but are actually esm files (the Unofficial Patch, for example), which will putz the changes.  Until they fix that little issue, you may have issues. 

You're right that this isn't the thread for this but I'll give you my opinion.  I would wait at least til the next update.  A day or two ago, I would have said update.  f4se has already updated and works with the 1.10.x update.  Most of the mods that contain f4se plugins that needed to be updated have been updated.  I've been playing (including 4play mods) in the updated version and everything "SEEMED OK".  However, there are several notes about that they have broken the esp/esm setup.  Check out the posts on the unofficial patch and a thread here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/84116-issues-and-solutions-fo4-patch-110/?do=findComment&comment=2003429).  Basically, fo4 ignores the set load order and loads mods alphabetically internally.  The issue happened with one of the previous updates as well (if I remember correctly), but this absolutely messes with mods that are esp, but are actually esm files (the Unofficial Patch, for example), which will putz the changes.  Until they fix that little issue, you may have issues. 

Okay, thank you for the input. Ill try and bring up my issues only where they're relevant from now on.

At least using F4SE to launch F4, steam wont realize that im using it, and update it because ive got it set to update only when i start it.

Perhaps a more relevant issue ive been having...

I can run the whole 4-play ecosystem with little trouble. Everything works the way it should, aside from the usual and well known alignment bugs, and occasional scripting trouble.

Aside from this, i can run it just fine. However, when i shut my PC down, the next time i restart it, i always have to redo the whole thing. I have to disable four play, then go into the game, and create a new save. I then back out and re enable four play, before loading the new save. Whereupon the system works as it should.

Its a minor annoyance, but i figure its an issue. And i imagine vinfamy would like to hear about any issues regarding this masterpiece.

For some reason, almost everytime the act is "finished" and you and the NPC's are supposed to wear your clothes back, the game crashes to the desktop. I have Leito animations and both Crazy's animations installed and everything looks ok and is working up untill the finish. Can't really find the source of the problem because I was using it a couple of months ago and it was working fine. I noticed that in many occasions the crashing happens right after the cum sound at the end and when the cum should appear. Any clue on how to fix it? Maybe it has something to do with the new cum sound and texture? because before without it there was no crash.

По какой-то причине почти каждый раз действие «закончено», и вы и NPC должны носить свою одежду обратно, игра падает на рабочий стол. У меня есть анимация Leito, и анимация Crazy установлена, и все выглядит нормально и работает до конца. Не могу найти источник проблемы, потому что я использовал его пару месяцев назад, и он работал нормально. Я заметил, что во многих случаях сбой происходит сразу после окончания диплом в конце и когда появляется диплом. Любая подсказка о том, как это исправить? Может быть, это имеет какое-то отношение к новому звучанию и текстуре? потому что раньше без него не было крушения.

Establish a woman's body without physics. The bug will disappear.

Question to the author: when will the update with the new animations?

По какой-то причине почти каждый раз действие «закончено», и вы и NPC должны носить свою одежду обратно, игра падает на рабочий стол. У меня есть анимация Leito, и анимация Crazy установлена, и все выглядит нормально и работает до конца. Не могу найти источник проблемы, потому что я использовал его пару месяцев назад, и он работал нормально. Я заметил, что во многих случаях сбой происходит сразу после окончания диплом в конце и когда появляется диплом. Любая подсказка о том, как это исправить? Может быть, это имеет какое-то отношение к новому звучанию и текстуре? потому что раньше без него не было крушения.

Establish a woman's body without physics. The bug will disappear.

Question to the author: when will the update with the new animations?

Tried it, no success. In some occasions there will no crash, but most of the time there is. 

I do have it installed but it ain't there. I even extracted the scripts from the original FP mod and I can't find that script anywhere. Is it a function? If so, where is it? My game can't find that particular function/script/whatever, so my PC never participates in anything. Thanks.

It's in four_play_0_0_8_2\SCRIPTS\four_play

Slap me around and call me Susan, I was using the previous version of 4play.  :blink:

Anyway, I did come across a new issue: the blacklist isn't populating for the main 4 play quest. I couldn't find either the faction nor the form. Did that get removed somehow?

What should I do get freecam working again? I reinstalled Four-Play, the Community Patch and then the latest patch to the Community Patch and it still doesn't work. Should I reinstall all the FP-related mods, too?

This fixes the freecam.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75834-four-play/?p=2004609

So, I got freecam working for 2.6.1 with that file but I can't get freecam working with the new fixed version of the patch. Do I need this file for the fixed version too?

What should I do get freecam working again? I reinstalled Four-Play, the Community Patch and then the latest patch to the Community Patch and it still doesn't work. Should I reinstall all the FP-related mods, too?

This fixes the freecam.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75834-four-play/?p=2004609

So, I got freecam working for 2.6.1 with that file but I can't get freecam working with the new fixed version of the patch. Do I need this file for the fixed version too?

Until the FPCP gets updated, you can download those files from jaam and install them then freecam will work, as long as your running FO4 1.10 and the FPCP for 1.10.

edit FPCP has been updated.