First, Thanks for all your hard work.

I'm not sure if it's a problem in the community patch, the prostitution add-on or my load order but it seems that, for me, the quest "vin_staystill" doesn't want to clear its alias after the sex act and I have to use "clearquestaliases vin_staystill" in the console or via a bat file to get the npc to move again on their own.

Constructive Criticism here: 

The cum is blindingly bright. I don't know what kind of cum the mod author has, lol, but it definitely needs some lowered opacity by like 50%. Also would be nice to just get it around the ass and pussy since, that's where all the animations go. And not on clothes. If you need help with this, I could definitely help out. I have experience in such things. 

Has anyone had issues with the Leito animations specifically not playing? I followed the installation instructions to the letter and everything seems to be working, up to a point. If I go to the test area and run a random animation, it functions properly but will only play one of the Crazy animations. Whenever I attempt to play one of the Leito animations it simply doesn't function. Any advice or suggestions?

Has anyone had issues with the Leito animations specifically not playing? I followed the installation instructions to the letter and everything seems to be working, up to a point. If I go to the test area and run a random animation, it functions properly but will only play one of the Crazy animations. Whenever I attempt to play one of the Leito animations it simply doesn't function. Any advice or suggestions?

The test area is just for crazys animations. So yeah. Just use the MCM hotkey, default NUMPAD7 I think, to select which animations you want to use and four play triggered sex will select a RND animation to play. Like it is intended. The test area is obsolete, I guess.

Looks like F4 has been updated again!

F4SE says Fallout is newer version than F4SE supports.

F4 Runtime 1.10.26 – F4SE is only at 0.5.0

So we have no F4SE for undressing etc.

21/9/2017 8:21pm

Sent e-mail to team@f4se.silverlock.org

Just download the 1.10.20 fallout4.exe and overwrite the new one. For me that works until the new F4SE versions release, I guess.

Just download the 1.10.20 fallout4.exe and overwrite the new one. For me that works until the new F4SE versions release, I guess.

Where did you get the old 1.10.20 fallout4.exe from?

Where did you get the old 1.10.20 fallout4.exe from?

Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/f4se/comments/71ju5t/backup_your_fallout_quick/ The provided Drop Box link. In my case it works. I dont guarentee that the .exe is save. But I guess it is. So far(couple of hours played) no problems.

Well... now I know that when everything is stable again I need to save a copy of fallout4.exe to a safe location as insurance against future "updates".

I keep a copy of the whole game on my backup drive. I too have had to roll back my EXE file, since day 3 has arrived & no F4SE has yet appeared.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well... now I know that when everything is stable again I need to save a copy of fallout4.exe to a safe location as insurance against future "updates".

I keep a copy of the whole game on my backup drive. I too have had to roll back my EXE file, since day 3 has arrived & no F4SE has yet appeared.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

F4SE 0.6 is available now.  Not sure when it went up, but it is.

Community Patch 2.6.1 universal for the last three FO4 updates uploaded

Changed the upload so that the included dll's (and hence fly cam) works with the latest three versions of FO4: 1.9.4, 1.10.20, and 1.10.26. Note that you still need to have F4SE corresponding to your FO4 version.

I am relieved to see that the mod is able to work with multiple versions of the game. I haven't allowed any of the Creation Club updates to infect my PC so haven't needed new versions of the mod, but I have been worried that, were there any new content to these mods, I'd be forced to update my game to play with new toys.

I hold out hope that Bethesda will follow-through and change how they deliver Creation Club stuff so all their junk doesn't download to my PC, so this won't be a problem, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Installed the new f4se_0_06_00 updated to LooksMenu v1-6-2-12631-1-6-2 (as it came up with an error when starting game) and installed FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral. Everything working fine apart from Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5 which apparently is no longer working.

Check LooksMenu's comment section to see if its F4EE morphing is still  broken with the new update?