Kicking ass Vinfamy!  Too bad about Doc.  Hope his stress level comes down from work.  I know how that can be.  (not a dev, but PM side)

Looking forward to the tagging system.  Should enable all kinds of goodness.

Used to be holding my breath for the SKSE64 for Skyrim, but man you guys have done a great job on Fallout 4.  Got no desire to go back to Skyrim at this point.  :)

So, will there be an option to turn off ALL cum effects at some point in the future? I can't say I really like them, personal preference. I would greatly appreciate the option to simply deactivate them entirely, if it's not too much trouble for you you, of course! 

It's already in there in the MCM in the latest Community Patch version.

Are Super Mutants supported in this patch? Missing texture on the penis, and no animations are working with the patch. If I enable Animations by leito, they work along with the texture for the penis. However, they're still wearing the wrap/underwear and, they don't get erect. Prior to installing the patch, they worked fine. 

Outside of updating a few of the mods of yours, and installing the patch nothing's changed as far as load order or anything.

I'm not sure yet if this has to do with the basic threesome framework or SEU in particular, as that's the only way I've initiated a threesome, but after the animation is finished, the, uh, pounding sfx for lack of a better term keeps looping, it doesn't stop.  This only happens with threesome stuff.  

Hi the mod is very Nice, but when i use your "Sex Pistel" all Male start Animation with not Erectet Penis, i have instal Leitos und Crazys animation. Anyone Know what i have do Wrong?

When i use Leitos Gun all work fine :(

You need Dongs of Fallout or FP Nudesuits. 

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the last version,

Everytime I try to talk with a pacified npc or follower i get a notification if i want to register this npc as four play compatible npc. I tried all options (allow, disallow, do nothing) but if i try to talk again with the same npc i get this option

I also use multiple follower mods

I tried to uninstall and revert. I tried to reset the framework but i just keep getting this message and can;t talk with any follower or settlers

Any idea how to fix it?

Hello,

Everytime I try to talk with a pacified npc or follower i get a notification if i want to register this npc as four play compatible npc. I tried all options (allow, disallow, do nothing) but if i try to talk again with the same npc i get this option

I tried to uninstall and revert. I tried to reset the framework but i just keep getting this message and can;t talk with any follower or settlers

Any idea how to fix it?

You turned on Select Companion mode by mistake probably. It's in Vinfamy's Control Panel > Select Companion Mode. That should disable it.

Hello,

Any idea how to fix it?

You turned on Select Companion mode by mistake probably. It's in Vinfamy's Control Panel > Select Companion Mode. That should disable it.

YES! That fixed it. THANK YOU!

I've been having trouble with the numpad keys. First time I installed it worked fine, second session without changing and it worked fine. change the skin texture and the numpad does nothing anymore. reinstall everything how I had it originally and no luck, even with saves fresh of any  4play content. I think it has to do with  SEU so I'll try a separate mod to activate animations and see how it goes.

I've been having trouble with the numpad keys. First time I installed it worked fine, second session without changing and it worked fine. change the skin texture and the numpad does nothing anymore. reinstall everything how I had it originally and no luck, even with saves fresh of any  4play content. I think it has to do with  SEU so I'll try a separate mod to activate animations and see how it goes.

Same 4 me only that hotkeys did not work from the start. Hotkeys are broken and menus work but only trough items. I managed however to get SEU menu to work by adding line in Hotkeys.ini but when i try to bind default button it seems to work only temporary. Some another bugs i noticed in this version.

-menus somewhat work but they often keep pooping up after you close them sometimes even up to 10 times

-dog and synth alignment when in 2 actor animation is broken also animations with them sometimes either don't start at all or they disappear for the scene duration

-i did not get any 4play items when started new game had to use console 

All that after i completely removed old 4play mods, installed every single one again and started new game.

Here is my plugin list 

*unofficial fallout 4 patch.esp

*TrueStormsFO4.esm
*Arbitration - Resources.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*SpringCleaning.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*Robot Home Defence.esm
*four_play_resources.esm
*ak74m.esp
*dd-enhanced blood basic.esp
*TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
*TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
*TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
*BetterGenerators.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
*Arbitration - Button Lowered Weapons.esp
*More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*BetterNightVision.esp
*BetterSettlers.esp
*BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
*BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
*BetterSettlersFarHarborPatch.esp
*Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
*SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
*BossChestsHaveLegendaries.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
*Crafting Workbench.esp
*Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
*Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Expanded.esp
*Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
*Crafting Workbenches - Faction and Quest Requirements.esp
*Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp
*Craftable Armor Size - Fix Material Requirements.esp
*Craftable Armor Size.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
*zWGirlClothSimply.esp
*el_AgentOutfit.esp
*Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
*el_precursorsuit.esp
*Tactical Flashlights.esp
*Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
*All Military Skin pack.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion-VanillaWeight.esp
*StartMeUp.esp
*Boston Breeder.esp
*everyonesbestfriend.esp
*subwayrunnnerdynamiclighting.esp
*AA FusionCityRising.esp
*EnclaveX02.esp
*Wasteland Sniper by Hothtrooper44.esp
*slootyVaultSuit.esp
*rfortaleza2.esp
*rfortaleza2-mk1.esp
*rfortaleza2-mk2.esp
*rfortaleza2-wetsuit1.esp
*GaussRifleMk2.esp
*tumbajamba Advanced Engineering.esp
*GaussRifleMk2 - tAE - AWKCR.esp
*M9.esp
*M2216.esp
*DOOMSCARLK.esp
*Reload Sounds.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*modern firearms.esp
*25% Fusion Core Drain.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Mental.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Mind-Blowing.esp
*Live Dismemberment - POSTAL.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Brutal.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Insane-o.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Liebermode.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Regular.esp
*LongerPowerLines3x.esp
*Realistic Survival Damage.esp
*AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
*Fusion Gun.esp
*Vault-Tec_MPL.esp
*mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp
*NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp
*Mercenary.esp
*KatanaPack.esp
*g3.esp
*TheKite_VTS.esp
*STG60.esp
*ASVektor.esp
*NanoSuit.esp
*NanoSuit_AWKCR_AE.esp
*cheatterminal.esp
*9x39project.esp
*Dynamic Music Overhaul.esp
*chem redux.esp
*Survivalist Go-Bags_AE_AWKCR.esp
*rfortaleza2-mk3.esp
*rfortaleza2-mk4.esp
*rfortaleza2-mk5.esp
*rfortaleza2-mk6.esp
*SurvivalOptions.esp
*ColorfulSurvivalIcons.esp
*CommonwealthSurvivalist.esp
*SurvivalSaving_Holotapes.esp
*Journey.esp
*SigSauer127.esp
*MP-412.esp
*GreaseGunSMG.esp
*tschutschiSpearheadCatsuit.esp
*AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
*DOOMCatalyst.esp
*Yona_Weapon_DefenseGun.esp
*SkibsWeapons-REDUX.esp
*Skibs-WH77Redux.esp
*DOOMLK05.esp
*DOOM1911.esp
*OTs-02 Kiparis.esp
*Regent.esp
*KaBarBeckerBK9.esp
*10mmSMG.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*RightHandedHuntingRifle.esp
*wasterArmor.esp
*K9TacticalHarness.esp
*Mosin.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-Collectibles.esp
*Crecy.esp
*M1014.esp
*M1014- AWKCR Compatibility.esp
*1918bar.esp
*PowerArmorT49.esp
*Crossbow.esp
*USP Mod.esp
*USP_Animation.esp
*GatlingRifle.esp
*GatlingRifle-Commando.esp
*GatlingRifle-NoIdiotSavant.esp
*ChinaLakeandHolorifle.esp
*mk14.esp
*rangergearnew.esp
*ClassicSniper.esp
*Remington 1858.esp
*Family Mauser.esp
*M14.esp
*AssaultRifle02.esp
*MetroHideout.esp
*Survivalist.esp
*P99.esp
*Makeshift-Anti Materiel Rifle.esp
*Plasma Cycler.esp
*PlasmaCycler_1.50xDamage.esp
*Colt Python.esp
*GS Benelli M3S90.esp
*870.esp
*campsite.esp
*SVT40.esp
*SVT40-2xDMG.esp
*P220.esp
*CBJ-MS PDW.esp
*HuntingShotgun.esp
*cheekibreekiradio.esp
*MidWest PA.esp
*DOOMDesertEagle.esp
*TacticalKatana.esp
*THSurvivorKnife.esp
*TacticalKatanaAWKCR.esp
*Lacy Underwear.esp
*AsharaFO4Cyborg.esp
*PCDugBuildAWall.esp
*HexHomes.esp
*GITS_suit_by_OniNigma.esp
*ChineseStealthSuit.esp
*CBBE.esp
*Billionaires Vault.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits.esp
*WhatsYourName.esp
*Eli_FahabaShack.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*four_play.esp
*Animated_Fannies.esp
*Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanning.esp
*FP_Prostitution.esp
*FP_VanillaFudge.esp
*FP_Violate.esp
*0SynthClamp-Ons.esp
*Vinfamy_CP.esp
*FO4Hotkeys.esp
*4PlaySEU.esp

Try not to start a new game with all the Four-Play mods enabled. It's generally good practice to play until after you get the pipboy then save (I always make a save right before going up the Vault 111 elevator as my clean save for any start of playthrough) before installing the Four-Play mods, or well, any mods really.  

Try not to start a new game with all the Four-Play mods enabled. It's generally good practice to play until after you get the pipboy then save (I always make a save right before going up the Vault 111 elevator as my clean save for any start of playthrough) before installing the Four-Play mods, or well, any mods really.  

Tried playing on older save with 10hr in game but no 4play mods installed and at least hotkeys are working and alignment is also better but SEU menus are constantly coming up together with dialogue boxes like the hotkeys are pressed constantly. I did not notice same thing happening to other 4play menus so it may be just SEU thing. Funny... I am playing modded Bethesda games since Morrowind and every time i think that there is not much that can surprise me now, they prove me wrong. I would rather suspect that old saves would be making trouble not the fresh ones. Ahhh... #JustBethesdaThings 

I also reinstalled F4SE just in case but im not sure if this is relevant. 

Nothing works at all. Half of the animations won't play, and I keep hearing twenty million sound effects all at once when trying to initiate. Companions never put their clothes back on, even when I tell them to equip, and sometimes your partner disappears off into space and isn't even in the animation. No girl on girl animations. I installed correctly - followed instructions. Needs quite a bit of work before it's even in a usable state.

Nothing works at all. Half of the animations won't play, and I keep hearing twenty million sound effects all at once when trying to initiate. Companions never put their clothes back on, even when I tell them to equip, and sometimes your partner disappears off into space and isn't even in the animation. No girl on girl animations. I installed correctly - followed instructions. Needs quite a bit of work before it's even in a usable state.

I assure you you haven't installed it correctly ... and with your apparent attitude that it's never your fault, I'm not sure if I can be of much hep to you either. 

So, I'm trying to mark the PC as a non-human, or at least set to not be stripped, due to the mods I use, but every time I do, it tells me I can't. 

Manually turning off stripping effects both sides, but it's just the PC I need, so the PC doesn't turn into just a floating head and hands.

Thoughts?

Instead of using the slot non-strip menu (which will always affect all actors), drop whatever your PC is wearing on the floor, then stand near each item and press N to add that specific item to non-strip instead.

I started using mindless sex instead of SEU. numpad works but now it frequently crashes in an infinite load screen when I try to change position with numpad 0

You're using beds outdoors? That's the only occasion where a load screen is thrown.

If it's any other situation, make sure you have made the ini tweak.

I assure you you haven't installed it correctly ... and with your apparent attitude that it's never your fault, I'm not sure if I can be of much hep to you either. 

So, I'm trying to mark the PC as a non-human, or at least set to not be stripped, due to the mods I use, but every time I do, it tells me I can't. 

Manually turning off stripping effects both sides, but it's just the PC I need, so the PC doesn't turn into just a floating head and hands.

Thoughts?

Instead of using the slot non-strip menu (which will always affect all actors), drop whatever your PC is wearing on the floor, then stand near each item and press N to add that specific item to non-strip instead.

I started using mindless sex instead of SEU. numpad works but now it frequently crashes in an infinite load screen when I try to change position with numpad 0

You're using beds outdoors? That's the only occasion where a load screen is thrown.

If it's any other situation, make sure you have made the ini tweak.

Yeah it was outdoors. It's working 100% fine with npc on npc. So it's no big problem right now.

This may be a stupid question but how do I trigger these animations on my own. Dogmeat once initiated sex with me without any prompt from me but I don't know how to start it whenever I want it.

Install one or a few of the mods below depending on what kink you have:

- Violate

- Prostitution

- Sex Em Up

- Vanilla Fudge

- Autonomy

- Mindless Sex

I noticed that when the scenes start the camera is sort of locked down very close and just above what's happening. I can rotate around that point but I can't really back up and away at all. I checked the flycam modes and tried both on and off and it doesn't seem to change. Everything else seems to be working.