I think steam must update even though I had it offline because it suddenly started crashing after like a week of game play with no real issues. I went to check things out and found a bunch of esp's for things that I didn't install. well yesterday I went and updated being as FOSE was updated. it crashed on load screen went to check it out . uninstalled a couple of the last mods that I had installed and worked my way back each time. the last mod I uninstalled was player comments. I've been checking my logs and there is so much stuff in there that i'm not sure were to begin. the papyrus is 2.46 mb. Here is the latest one. I'm going through it now and uninstalling some of the mods that show up till I can straighten it out or mods are updated.

So F3 & FNV are also updated with CC bullshit?

......oh my.

:angry:

not sure about f3 but I didn't buy FNV through steam so mine is still good.

So I want to try this out but that warning is making pause. I am assuming that I should take it as face value and it's not a joke. Well at least for the first part of the warning anyways if I screw up some how.

It's a joke

And most of DocClox's original work has now been overwritten by the Community Patch anyway.

Just follow the installation guide and you'll be fine

So I want to try this out but that warning is making pause. I am assuming that I should take it as face value and it's not a joke. Well at least for the first part of the warning anyways if I screw up some how.

It's a joke

And most of DocClox's original work has now been overwritten by the Community Patch anyway.

Just follow the installation guide and you'll be fine

I have used sexlab in skyrim as perfectly as you can. But I know things can get screw up if you put the wrong files in the wrong place >.> Thank you for the quick reply. :lol:

hi, is there a way to accelerate animation ? (console command...)

Console commands aren't working for me. Have you tried one lately?

???

I've noticed that console commands come and go, sometimes its programmed to stop in certain places and during some quest events.  but other times it just stops working for no apparent reason that I can find. (not a coder so no surprise there)

I'm having a similar problem to Thatboi. Whenever I have the mods loaded onto a clean save I get a CTD shortly after the game starts, mainly after I move my character about a hundred paces. It doesn't seem to matter specifically which area I'm in. I've followed the installation guide to the letter using NMM and Mod Manager and I'm using the Steam version of the game.

Thoughts?

VonHelton's right . The freecam still doesn't work even with the update and the f4se update and the new fourplay community patch and dll all installed .

Y'all keep saying I'm right I'm gonna get an ego.......LMAO!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VonHelton is right Vonhelton is right vonhelton is right vonhelton is right and so HOTTTTT

i for the life of me cannot get this to work. i've done my best, and can only hope for someone to help me out at this point;

i first followed the instructions here, but NMM wouldn't recognize the loose manually-downloaded mod files so i used that 'folder' button on NMM to find the game folders, drag them there, restarted NMM, and then installed them.

it got them to work, i have the appropriate things in my inventory and the HUD notifications. but '4play was not installed correctly. animations won't play' message also kept coming up. when i coc 4test, nothing happens.

this was when i downloaded 4play using the link in the beginner's help instructions, which downloaded 4play using a launcher. so instead i came to this page, and dragged-dropped the 4play folder into the same folder the other mods were going (and working). still didn't do the trick.

then i found the fallout 4 script extender, which i didn't know about before. downloaded that using the launcher it automatically gives me, nothing changed.

then i saw on this page 'Data/Scripts/four_play folder as well', and did that. still nothing.

and then i saw the plugins step on the beginner's guide, saying 'make sure that both box next to four_play.esp is ticked (enabled).' so i went to the plugins on NMM and saw that all mods have only the one box next to them, all ticked, and that an error message on four_play says 'four_play_resources.esm - MISSING'. but it's not, i found said missing file where it should be.

anybody have any ideas?

VonHelton's right . The freecam still doesn't work even with the update and the f4se update and the new fourplay community patch and dll all installed .

VonHelton is right Vonhelton is right vonhelton is right vonhelton is right and so HOTTTTT

Looks like you've pulled , VH :P

Looks like you've pulled , VH :P

Well, I may not be able to get Nifskope to export 3D mesh, but at least I still have an excellent singing voice!

https://vid.me/eeDAl

:);):P:D:lol:

i for the life of me cannot get this to work. i've done my best, and can only hope for someone to help me out at this point;

i first followed the instructions here, but NMM wouldn't recognize the loose manually-downloaded mod files so i used that 'folder' button on NMM to find the game folders, drag them there, restarted NMM, and then installed them.

it got them to work, i have the appropriate things in my inventory and the HUD notifications. but '4play was not installed correctly. animations won't play' message also kept coming up. when i coc 4test, nothing happens.

this was when i downloaded 4play using the link in the beginner's help instructions, which downloaded 4play using a launcher. so instead i came to this page, and dragged-dropped the 4play folder into the same folder the other mods were going (and working). still didn't do the trick.

then i found the fallout 4 script extender, which i didn't know about before. downloaded that using the launcher it automatically gives me, nothing changed.

then i saw on this page 'Data/Scripts/four_play folder as well', and did that. still nothing.

and then i saw the plugins step on the beginner's guide, saying 'make sure that both box next to four_play.esp is ticked (enabled).' so i went to the plugins on NMM and saw that all mods have only the one box next to them, all ticked, and that an error message on four_play says 'four_play_resources.esm - MISSING'. but it's not, i found said missing file where it should be.

anybody have any ideas?

You no longer need to tick the boxes for Leito or Crazy, but they need to be installed.

Ensure that all of your INI files that need to be modified have been made so.

Ensure that you have manually installed F4SE.

Do not use MO or NMM to install anything. F4CC no longer works properly with them.

Manually install your mod, then go in to NMM & just tick the box & then exit NMM.

(Which, ironically, I've been doing since day one).

:);):P:D:lol: