• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Vangabond215 said:

Im having a problem with this mod. No matter what options i choose, it only uses ONE single animation of putting my character on my back. Even if I choose blowjob or ridding options. Any help would be great ?

have you ran fnis and registered all animations in sexlab?

19 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

Any chance this amazing mod can be ported to Skyrim SE at all? I happily roamed skyrim with Tirk on the old/regular modded game but now would ache to do the same in the SE version.

Pleeeease ! :)

Unfortunately I don't use and never will use SE. The old skyrim may be old, but it has access to the hundreds of thousands of amazing mods created over the years and is capable of performing just as well as SE and looking better than SE.

Aside from that, the only sexlab framework version available for SE is incompatible because it relies on using prepackaged animations, and this mod uses animations not included in that.

9 minutes ago, Subject2Host said:

Unfortunately I don't use and never will use SE. The old skyrim may be old, but it has access to the hundreds of thousands of amazing mods created over the years and is capable of performing just as well as SE and looking better than SE.

Aside from that, the only sexlab framework version available for SE is incompatible because it relies on using prepackaged animations, and this mod uses animations not included in that.

Ah okies.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I didnt realise that it wasnt able to be used in SE. Thats a shame. 

I have had so many hours in old Skyrim with tons of mods and i loved it. But i wanted to start afresh in Skyrim SE which i am finding a lot more stable personally and so far have managed to get all the mods i wished for as well as all my favorite Sexlab Mods and animations too. 

I just miss Tirk. But i can still enjoy a new skyrim life without him in that :)

But thanks again for explaining.

The way Tirk's dialogue is fleshed out is really impressive and puts a big question mark in the air as to why a mod like this hasn't been written and coded until now - not even in human form for those with a harder stance against this content. It begs me to ask a question: is soft-dependency (akin to CCAS, or hard-dependency if it doesn't work well) expansion with other mods planned? For Tirk or whatever more elaborate alternative you have in store.

For example, you can chat with Tirk about the danger of getting pregnant, but he has no support for you actually getting pregnant. Adding support for Hentai Pregnancy or BeeingFemale would be a nice touch in this ballpark, and perhaps it could be further handled by additionally creating an addon (BeeingFemale has some addon support, to my knowledge) to pump out custom Rieklings with special dialogue out of the female PC, and Tirk being aware of their existence and/or immediate presence.

I think having an affection-like system in place for Tirk similar to Spouses Enhanced - based around dialogue choices, eagerness to have sex, and submission or coldness in face of his bold propositions (the charm he developed banging the Dunmer women) - would work nicely, and with that bit of dialogue about pregnancy already being in place, Tirk almost painfully begs to have some kind of pregnancy-aware dialogue. Having him relate to you as 'master' from the start and forever is kind of dull, even for a creature lacking eloquence. Did he refer to his Dunmer lovers as 'master'? Were they his lovers, was he their fuck-toy, or were they his fuck-toys? Wouldn't he refer to them as mistresses or plainly women if he was the one in position of dominance? I find the term 'master' implies deference, while Tirk seems like he's beaming with joy and adoration in most of the other lines of dialogue, especially considering the female PC being an eager mate.

What are your thoughts, and would you be willing to comment on your plans in this area?

• 2 weeks later...

Want to use this mod in my current playthrough, but I want to ask one thing. Is there a possibility to let Kirk have fun with your followers? If not would it be doable? Just asking before I put it in my loadorder (which I will do anyways) and then ask about it and you maybe make it.

2 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Want to use this mod in my current playthrough, but I want to ask one thing. Is there a possibility to let Kirk have fun with your followers? If not would it be doable? Just asking before I put it in my loadorder (which I will do anyways) and then ask about it and you maybe make it.

Try this, but creatures/animals are banging evryone around.

giphy.gif.b4f6e7fae80a2d0cba80653dda2cc16b.gif

SexLab Aroused Creatures

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 4:29 AM, asianboy345 said:

This opens up a lot of new possibilities for similar mods but with different creatures with good SL animations like wolves, trolls, draugr, etc. Such a simple concept yet it took this long to happen. Do you think it'll take a long time to make a "copycat" mod of this but swapping the Riekling out for say.... a draugr for example? and have the animations pointing to Leito's Draugr stuffs instead?

A quick note tho, if you're like me and many ppl on this site who uses SL with creatures supports, you also have the Creature Framework and More Nasty Critters installed which contains new body meshes for many creatures with penis on them. When a sex scene happens, SL will swap the current creature model with the one from Sexlab Nude Creature. Tirk is not immune to this, so unless you turn Creature Framework model swap off for Rieklings, Tirk will morph into a new Riekling when having sex, just an fyi

EDIT: also, I think there are quite a few 3p/4p anims for Rieklings from Leito, maybe in a future update you can add another friend for him so 3p can happens? I also remember there are quite a few other Rieklings animations from a couple other authors like Anubs and K4and a few others, maybe try to add them in the mod too?

it didn't happen with me to but he is fixed with missionary animation and won't change it no matter what

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 9:09 AM, jap2015 said:

Sure, I use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-05/

for my plugins so any credit goes to this Saint

meshes.7z

Could you do this one as well?

I modified the Tirk riekling vanilla meshes into the green goblin Styx The Master of Shadow, http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ad85k389492emu/Styx+The+master+of+shadow.rar

feel free to use it, just extract it into your data folder

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoy Tirk but the human voice was really jarring to me.  so i opened Tirk in tesedit and changed voice type under the npc heading to "DLC2RieklingVoice [VTYP:020208DC]".  that takes away the human voice but unfortunately you loose all the other dialogue options like follow, wait and carry.  but the sex talk and sex stuff is still there, thats what i was using Tirk for so that works for me.  would like to alter the voice to work at some point for real but this was my quick solution for now.  i hope i am not stepping on anybodies toes by offering this edit, if so let me know and i will delete the post.  anyway thanks again for making Tirk.

10 hours ago, alex61821 said:

I really enjoy Tirk but the human voice was really jarring to me.  so i opened Tirk in tesedit and changed voice type under the npc heading to "DLC2RieklingVoice [VTYP:020208DC]".  that takes away the human voice but unfortunately you loose all the other dialogue options like follow, wait and carry.  but the sex talk and sex stuff is still there, thats what i was using Tirk for so that works for me.  would like to alter the voice to work at some point for real but this was my quick solution for now.  i hope i am not stepping on anybodies toes by offering this edit, if so let me know and i will delete the post.  anyway thanks again for making Tirk.

That's kinda the whole reason why it has to be a human voice, it's the only way to get full functionality. The only way to properly use a more realistic voice type for Tirk would be to create you own, which takes a lot of knowhow and tedious work.

15 minutes ago, Subject2Host said:

That's kinda the whole reason why it has to be a human voice, it's the only way to get full functionality. The only way to properly use a more realistic voice type for Tirk would be to create you own, which takes a lot of knowhow and tedious work.

gotcha, i was pointing out if you dont care about the follower perks and just want somebody to "love" you without having the oddly jarring human voice then you can do this workaround.  he will still stabby stabby the bad guys and he will even ride on the horse with you if you have the ride sharing mod, well kinda he just stands on the horse behind you. i was hoping to figure out the voice package stuff but i have not done any modding and i am also quite lazy so it will probably never happen.  does anybody know if you choose the reikling over the nords in the thirsk mead hall quest i know you can make one of the reiklings follow you, but i dont know if it has any options in the dialogue or if it just follows you.

7 hours ago, alex61821 said:

gotcha, i was pointing out if you dont care about the follower perks and just want somebody to "love" you without having the oddly jarring human voice then you can do this workaround.  he will still stabby stabby the bad guys and he will even ride on the horse with you if you have the ride sharing mod, well kinda he just stands on the horse behind you. i was hoping to figure out the voice package stuff but i have not done any modding and i am also quite lazy so it will probably never happen.  does anybody know if you choose the reikling over the nords in the thirsk mead hall quest i know you can make one of the reiklings follow you, but i dont know if it has any options in the dialogue or if it just follows you.

Well, you would have to get permission for an official version but if you do it just for yourself you can just go ahead and use the voice from the Chak Chak follower mod. It is supposed to be female but I am quite certain the rieklings all sound the same.

On 10/3/2018 at 1:51 AM, Fakenet said:

Well, you would have to get permission for an official version but if you do it just for yourself you can just go ahead and use the voice from the Chak Chak follower mod. It is supposed to be female but I am quite certain the rieklings all sound the same.

i downloaded the WAK WAK mod but i cant figure out how to change the voice, i am guessing i need to use the CK and i have never used it before.

53 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

i downloaded the WAK WAK mod but i cant figure out how to change the voice, i am guessing i need to use the CK and i have never used it before.

I only know how to use TESVEdit, the CC might be a powerful tool but it's not exactly user friendly.

1.You need to make sure Chak Chak is above Tirk in the load order.

2.Load both mods in TESVEdit.

3.Add Chak Chak to Tirks masters.

4.Go to Non-Player Charactor (Actor) and select Tirk.

5.Go to VTCK - Voice and select ChakChakVoice.

Done.

And since I don't know this from the back of my head I have already done it myself.

Tirk the Horny Riekling.esp

You will still need the Chak Chak mod and whenever you ask him to come with you you will call him Chak Chak but he does still act as a follower and will sound like a riekling.

17 hours ago, Fakenet said:

I only know how to use TESVEdit, the CC might be a powerful tool but it's not exactly user friendly.

1.You need to make sure Chak Chak is above Tirk in the load order.

2.Load both mods in TESVEdit.

3.Add Chak Chak to Tirks masters.

4.Go to Non-Player Charactor (Actor) and select Tirk.

5.Go to VTCK - Voice and select ChakChakVoice.

Done.

And since I don't know this from the back of my head I have already done it myself.

Tirk the Horny Riekling.esp

You will still need the Chak Chak mod and whenever you ask him to come with you you will call him Chak Chak but he does still act as a follower and will sound like a riekling.

Thank you.  that works great.  i guess the WAK WAK voice is setup differently.  the regular reiklings get the follower package if you choose them over the nords in the thrisk mead hall quest.  i sure couldnt figure out how to use that voice package though, oh well your fix works great.  thanks again.