Hi. Is this just my personal problem /fault? After reinstalation to new version was not Tirk home. I found him outside starting location in Windhelm docks ( middle doors, office or what is it) I take him back home, select him home again ,but he is going back to windhelm.  Other things work same as in previous version and I saw new option for random sex.

I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to select his home, assuming you mean you are using a mod that lets you do that.

I changed Tirk's starting location because I kept getting reports of it not working. So that is normal if you find him on the docks instead.

I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to select his home, assuming you mean you are using a mod that lets you do that.

I changed Tirk's starting location because I kept getting reports of it not working. So that is normal if you find him on the docks instead.

Yes I have UFO and My home is your home and he accept "This is your new home"  in previous version and stay in Solitude . But after instalation new version is going from Solitude . Wait please he is still somwhere on the way back to Windhelm (he travel same way as you send or dont need other followers back to their home locations.

I will try it again after he finish his trip.

Hm I dont know what I broke but he no accept nothing from new homes. I try Solitude, Winstad and Breezhome and he is still running back to Windhelm.  I have another 7 followers and than I dont be changing or uninstaling nothing. Just waiting if anyone has same problem. This must be my fault ............ all the time is everything just my fault :). I know it and I must live with this. :D

with the new riekling animations from Billy tirk can do more "actions" lol...

10/10 - Would lick master's butthole again.

funny mod , I like it ! Always was looking for a funny riekling mod.

But its not the first sex orientated companion with its own dialogue sex options^^ not even in the first 100

Care to name a couple companion mods with their own sex dialogue? I've never seen one yet, so it would be interesting to see what other people have made.

Hm I dont know what I broke but he no accept nothing from new homes. I try Solitude, Winstad and Breezhome and he is still running back to Windhelm.  I have another 7 followers and than I dont be changing or uninstaling nothing. Just waiting if anyone has same problem. This must be my fault ............ all the time is everything just my fault :). I know it and I must live with this. :D

Hey now, I wouldn't go and assume the problem is you. It could be that his ai package is incompatible with that mod or something. I'm very unfamiliar with ai packages, so I kinda just slapped one on.

I'll look into this to see if I can find a fix.

Do you have any interest in having voice acting for Tirk? I'd be willing to take a stab at it and do up some samples for you.

Oh, I thought I responded to you in your pm. Guess I forgot.

You can send me a sample if you like. My focus is off Tirk though right now, so I don't know when I'd feel like adding voice acting (Which btw, I have zero experience with, so I'd have to learn that also).

Thanks for sharing, it's a great addition, . I had to add Havok to his nif for my animated pussy, but other than that, I've had no issues in the short time playing with it.. The interaction with sexy dialogue is much appreciated.   

How would I add havok to Tirk? Or, is it a file you could share?

Thanks for sharing, it's a great addition, . I had to add Havok to his nif for my animated pussy, but other than that, I've had no issues in the short time playing with it.. The interaction with sexy dialogue is much appreciated.   

Care to share your modified file with me? I'll add it to the mod.

Sure, I use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-05/

for my plugins so any credit goes to this Saint

meshes.7z

Sure, I use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-05/

for my plugins so any credit goes to this Saint

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Such  an exellent mod and one more idea how to improve it

Need more dialogs about anus like it was about pussy and similar to first conversation it should be different for males and females

We have K4 animation on a bench so ending could be like this "i want your cock deep in my ass"

Need more dialogs about anus like it was about pussy and similar to first conversation it should be different for males and females

We have K4 animation on a bench so ending could be like this "i want your cock deep in my ass"

This mod was designed in the first version to primarily support females PCs and the lack of anal animations. I've already made some changes for Billy's new anal anims, and full male support is honestly not gonna happen. Too much more work that I do not feel like doing right now.

I'm actually even postponing my next follower. I'm a little burnt out, so I'm taking a break.

This mod was designed in the first version to primarily support females PCs and the lack of anal animations. I've already made some changes for Billy's new anal anims, and full male support is honestly not gonna happen. Too much more work that I do not feel like doing right now.

I'm actually even postponing my next follower. I'm a little burnt out, so I'm taking a break.

Ok, i was wrong

But can you at least make available three dialog lines about anal sex also for males instead of one ?

Please, i beg you like Tirk do

I think everyone will appreciate functionality widening 

Your plans to add option when Tirk asks for sex are absolutely right and it would be great also if Tirk could ask for it one more time after taking him as companion (but no blowjob this time) 

Ok, i was wrong

But can you at least make available three dialog lines about anal sex also for males instead of one ?

Your plans to add option when Tirk asks for sex are absolutely right and it would be great also if Tirk could ask for it one more time after taking him as companion (but no blowjob this time) 

I said no.

Ok, i was wrong

I said no.

Surely you wiil get back to this mod someday, i didnt insist on immediate patching

You know one russian saying "Who gonna hurry up, that will make people laugh"

• 2 weeks later...

After a few issues with this mod above (Solved by putting quick start mods above Tirk in the load order) I must say this follower mod is really really good! It's very well written and done. I just wish there was more! Maybe a quest for Tirk would be wonderful. I would love to see some sort of progression for his chat dialogue too. For instance after certain amount of sex or getting to know him more sex talk opens up? I really loved this mod and it has some real potential. Thanks subject2host!

After a few issues with this mod above (Solved by putting quick start mods above Tirk in the load order) I must say this follower mod is really really good! It's very well written and done. I just wish there was more! Maybe a quest for Tirk would be wonderful. I would love to see some sort of progression for his chat dialogue too. For instance after certain amount of sex or getting to know him more sex talk opens up? I really loved this mod and it has some real potential. Thanks subject2host!

I would add stuff like that, but I don't know how, and I don't have enough time to learn.

I have to admit, this follower is more than I was expecting. I like how fleshed out he is, even though this is only a beta version. I have to agree though, having the town drunk speak every time you talk to him is kind of jarring. Hopefully you can find a voice actor for him, or piece something simple together out of existing dialogue.

EDIT: I would add though that it would be nice to be able to get him to follow your character to a secluded spot when doing any love making. It was kind of odd doing it in the freezing cold right on the docks in Windhelm, lol.

I would just like to start off by saying this mod is something else very imaginative and great! dialogue.

Therein comes my problem iv'e been trouble shooting and reading the support topic all day but cant seem to find my answer . I am having an issue that my character will play the animation but Tirk will stay standing up and idle while the animation plays through . This is truly my last option and hope to fix anything that's wrong with it lol