I would just like to start off by saying this mod is something else very imaginative and great! dialogue.

Therein comes my problem iv'e been trouble shooting and reading the support topic all day but cant seem to find my answer . I am having an issue that my character will play the animation but Tirk will stay standing up and idle while the animation plays through . This is truly my last option and hope to fix anything that's wrong with it lol 

You could try reinstalling the creature framework, sexlab, etc. You should also run FNIS.

• 1 month later...

Awesome mod..wish I'd installed it earlier.  And god...Tirk is such a horndog.  Between my MCM settings and the fact that my girl wears a slut collar, Tirk isn't letting her come up for air. 

He's a freaking RABBIT.   And Billy's riekling animations are just so energetic....

Although I might be a little concerned about Jagerda having time to actually fight instead of getting fucked every other step of the way.  It's actually an enjoyable problem for her....   :D

Awesome mod..wish I'd installed it earlier.  And god...Tirk is such a horndog.  Between my MCM settings and the fact that my girl wears a slut collar, Tirk isn't letting her come up for air. 

He's a freaking RABBIT.   And Billy's riekling animations are just so energetic....

Although I might be a little concerned about Jagerda having time to actually fight instead of getting fucked every other step of the way.  It's actually an enjoyable problem for her....   :D

lol

You mean you got him to automatically fuck your character?

MCM settings?.. What MCM settings?

lol

You mean you got him to automatically fuck your character?

Yup - Jagerda frequently gets accosted for sex by Tirk.  Largely due to Aroused Creatures in addition to a few other mods.  The message "You are being pursued by an aroused "so-so" pops up fairly often in a high density area like Thirsk Hall and that's from Aroused Creatures.  And rieklings are treated as creatures.  Going in AND out of Thirsk Hall was quite the odyssey.  XD   I did however, set the arousal level pretty low to trigger it. 

Aroused Creatures

Bestiality Rape

Combat Arousal

Creature Framework

Cursed Loot

Dangerous Nights 2

Devious Devices

Deviously Enslaved

Deviously Helpless

Lover's Victim

Sanguinis Debauchery

SD Addons

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Dialogues

Sexlab Parasites

Sexlab Stories

Sexlab Solutions

Sexlab Sexual Fame

And of course, the ever trusty Slut Collar from Deviously Cursed Loot which gets triggered pretty often when Jagerda tries to talk to a male NPC

And most of all, the wonderful Billy riekling sex animations. They're great!

A comment on Tirk's spear..it's pretty powerful so I had to adjust the difficulty setting upwards when he's accompanying Jagerda. 

Great thanks for this mod, its kinda hilarious and funny when you have this dialogue in every creature that we wanna with our female character, can you make another companions again? for example falmer, troll, dog, werewolf, i think this dialogue is kinda missing in Sexlab creature for some reason because we just saw alot of dialogue approach like this for human but not the creature, if there's a dialogue for each of it, it can be  kinkier and naughtier at the same time in our game  :P

Great thanks for this mod, its kinda hilarious and funny when you have this dialogue in every creature that we wanna with our female character, can make make another companions? for example falmer, troll, dog, werewolf, i think this dialogue is kinda missing in Sexlab creature for some reason because we just saw alot of dialogue approach like this for human but not the creature, if there's a dialogue for each of it, it can be  kinkier and naughtier at the same time in our game  :P

I actually have a horse follower like this that's like 95% done. However I got so tired from constantly working on it that I've been putting it off for a while now.

A troll would be awesome.  You could borrow some ideas from Bart the Troll in The Witcher:The Wild Hunt. 

A dumb as rocks troll with a one track mind, anyone with hilarious dialogue that perfectly shows the limitations of his intellect. ("Dumb as a rock") And probably a very dim understanding of the dynamics between a male and a female with lots of one liners.  I could just see such a troll referring to the act of copulation as "dig for pearl"   And the poor player character would be asking the troll "What part of "no" don't you understand while all bow legged. I mean..the troll just doesn't know it's own strength or just how rough sex is with it.  And worse, he'd be a stage five clinger... kind of like an organic, breathing Devious Device in his own right. 

Great thanks for this mod, its kinda hilarious and funny when you have this dialogue in every creature that we wanna with our female character, can make make another companions? for example falmer, troll, dog, werewolf, i think this dialogue is kinda missing in Sexlab creature for some reason because we just saw alot of dialogue approach like this for human but not the creature, if there's a dialogue for each of it, it can be  kinkier and naughtier at the same time in our game  :P

I actually have a horse follower like this that's like 95% done. However I got so tired from constantly working on it that I've been putting it off for a while now.

Wow nice to hear, take your time for the mod, its kinda rarely to see someone make a dialogue for creature especially companion and i'm glad you can make the mod, because only apropos is not enough  ;)

Is there any chance of some options coming for a male PC?

I don't mean sex with my male pc... (gross)

Perhaps some options where if you force a female enemy into bleedout Tirk could jump on her and fuck the shit out of her?

Maybe Tirk could ask you if he can fuck one of your female companions? (with him whipping it out and masturbating instead if you say no)

Is there any chance of some options coming for a male PC?

I don't mean sex with my male pc... (gross)

Perhaps some options where if you force a female enemy into bleedout Tirk could jump on her and fuck the shit out of her?

Maybe Tirk could ask you if he can fuck one of your female companions? (with him whipping it out and masturbating instead if you say no)

I would love to add mechanics like that, especially one where Tirk would occasionally request for sex with the player on his own, but I have next to no knowledge of coding for skyrim (Or even in general). It already took long enough to find out how to do the codes I already added in this mod.

I managed to get the slut collar off Jagerda by going into Whiterun at night to the Skyforge to wait out till daylight to get the smith to get it off her..she sported gag, chastity belt and shackles from unfortunate encounters enroute to the forge at night)  The smith did take advantage of her predicament before finally relenting and removing all her bindings and gag. 

Despite the removal of the collar, Tirk is still humping her like mad without her even asking thanks to Aroused Creatures.  If she was still wearing that collar - just interacting with Tirk would have resulted in even more sex.  I've been meaning to use Beeing Female to track how often Tirk humped Jagerda without any prompting.  More on that later.  She's definitely in the family way now. :P~~~~~~

Thus concludes Chapter VI of "Jagerda's Jolting Journey" 

I used Beeing Female to track how often Tirk ejaculated into Jagerda.  It was roughly every hour or so...game time. So it was around 30 sec to 1 min real time.  And that's without slut collar and no prompting whatsoever from Jagerda. That little green bugger just rogered Jagerda that often.  Poor girl...she's gonna need to sit in epsom baths for a while. 

I'm going to have to take her out questing to see how often Tirk needs those "rest stops" 

• 4 weeks later...

I expanded a bit on Tirk's journal, not sure if the edits would clash with any lore that is already planned for Tirk, but I'll post it here anyway.

attachicon.gifTirk the Horny Riekling.rar

I have yet to see how the additions look in the journal for myself though.

It would have been more appropriate to ask me first before doing that. I did not give any permissions to edit the mod. Go ahead though.

I have a weird problem specific to this mod - after installing it my female PC can't run!

That has to be a problem on your end. It's literally impossible for this mod to affect your character like that.

I expanded a bit on Tirk's journal, not sure if the edits would clash with any lore that is already planned for Tirk, but I'll post it here anyway.

attachicon.gifTirk the Horny Riekling.rar

I have yet to see how the additions look in the journal for myself though.

It would have been more appropriate to ask me first before doing that. I did not give any permissions to edit the mod. Go ahead though.

Oh, sorry about that.

• 4 weeks later...

I really wish there were more followers like this. Not rieklings so much as followers that have sex dialogues already included and interesting histories to explain why they have such dialogue. The followers from Fishburger's Slavery mod are fairly good examples, but this little guy certainly ranks among the top five. An interesting history and in-game dialogue that explains it, especially if it includes depraved bits (be honest, you wouldn't be here if you didn't like depravity), can mean the difference between a mediocre follower and a great one. Tirk certainly falls into the latter category thanks to how "alive" he feels even compared to Bethesda's default followers.