56 minutes ago, Данилян said:

Есть русский текст и озвучка к этому замечательному моду ? 

Голос - ваниль, поэтому, если Skyrim имеет русский VO, так и мода.
Однако для текста нет перевода.

I have no idea if that is proper russian in any way. I doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Kukuha228 said:

Hello, my problem is that Tirk does not use spear in combat,he is equiping it when I do enter combat,but he uses only fists as weapon,I do use AFT

Maybe some kind of conflict with aft?

I use UFO: https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=1000083603&game_id=110&source=FileExpander (Download)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14037?tab=description (Mod Page)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 4:03 PM, Subject2Host said:

I got this problem with AFT too, when I switched back to EFF, Tirks fight like normal. AFT seems to be trying to adjust companions AI so they cooperate better in battle but somehow borked the Riekling's AI.

• 2 months later...

I'm very impressed with your "series of talking creature followers." By the way, are you interested in adding a special idea to your project? It's about changing the relationship between the creature and the owner. to become a woman married to creature, or to become a sexual slave to creature. change the relationship, change the dialogue. I think it'd be a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, nutsnuts said:

other reiklings have hdt, but your mod creature dosen't, would someone else also confirm this?. Great mod though.

It looks like Tirk uses his own specific mesh, meaning he has his own armor/armor addon that points to a body mesh that is specific to him. I'm not sure if anything else is involved, but it seems like copying one of the mesh options in Bakafactory's ABC mod, one of the files from Meshes/MoreNastyCritters/Riekling, and copying it to Meshes/DLC02/Riekling/Tirk. Then, just rename that file to TirkRiekling, and it should properly replace the mesh, including the HDT. Have not tested this just yet myself, but it should work.

Note that if you use Mod Orgainzer, you can create the Meshes/DLC02/Riekling/Tirk directory within this mod, and the game will load the file in the folders, over the one in the BSA. 

9 hours ago, nutsnuts said:

Edit: No Dice.

Has anyone else has confirmed that HDT ABC works on this mod? If so it will be on my side that'll be the issue.

I've got it set up and working for a while now.

Try this path: Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\tirk

Also, I think the file name have to be all lower-case like so: tirkriekling.nif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...