On 11/20/2018 at 10:59 PM, Doc_Ctdm said:

I'm having the same problem with the super mutants - purple dongs from missing textures. Also, the mutant body texture is still the same old original texture - still has the lioncloth wrap in place.

I could be wrong, but it might have something to do with the fact that zip file for the download does not contain any super mutant textures whatsoever.

And for the people getting the infinite loading - I had a similar problem, but it was due to 4play, not this mod specifically. I think there was a conflict between 4play and F4SE.

I think this has the textures:

don't know why it's like this but ok.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I wanted to integrate it with DoF I would have done so myself. I didn't cause if you didn't note, AAF and DoF have been known to be incompatible together, so unless you scripted a way for it to be compatible with AAF, what exactly did you do?

I'm assuming this lets BT2 be used by 4P/FlashyPlay as well? If that's the case, that's cool, but it would have been nice to have a heads up or something that you were gonna do this so I could tell you that unless you fully intend to support this mod and any issues that pop up with it, I want no part in it. I already have enough support issues as is and what i'm not gonna do is deal with support issues for mods I didn't make (This compatibility patch) with mods I don't know or use (4P/FlashyPlay) so......

tumblr_inline_plr6r46hkJ1rmx1by_1280.jpg.9321edf8964b10c2000177bdd3aa4ed7.jpg

16 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

If I wanted to integrate it with DoF I would have done so myself. I didn't cause if you didn't note, AAF and DoF have been known to be incompatible together, so unless you scripted a way for it to be compatible with AAF, what exactly did you do?

I'm assuming this lets BT2 be used by 4P/FlashyPlay as well? If that's the case, that's cool, but it would have been nice to have a heads up or something that you were gonna do this so I could tell you that unless you fully intend to support this mod and any issues that pop up with it, I want no part in it. I already have enough support issues as is and what i'm not gonna do is deal with support issues for mods I didn't make (This compatibility patch) with mods I don't know or use (4P/FlashyPlay) so......

In principle, from DOF there only name. This plugin assigns random values of morphs(Balls, BTBallSize, Penis Width, Penis Length, Tip Shape) to the player and NPC(men). Allows you to change these values via MCM.

The source code in the archive.

I did it for myself, thought maybe someone else would come in handy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 8:16 AM, shar181 said:

Is it possible to use this mod without having FourPlay installed? I know its listed as a requirement, but I ask because Schlongs of Skyrim was an independant thing that worked with SexLab but did not require it. :v

I doubt it, as the last time it was updated was almost 2+ years ago.

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2019 at 9:03 AM, ignotum_virum said:

In principle, from DOF there only name. This plugin assigns random values of morphs(Balls, BTBallSize, Penis Width, Penis Length, Tip Shape) to the player and NPC(men). Allows you to change these values via MCM.

The source code in the archive.

I did it for myself, thought maybe someone else would come in handy.

Late to the party, but I am successfully using Dongs Xtra with AAF now. With no erections for anyone and no answers from authors, this was my last resort. Now most of my SM erections work, Leitos and others' human erections work. AAf does its thing and the Dong version seems to have killed the AAF/Dongs Home key glitch..

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, ZaneKaiser said:

Question, is there a no nude option for this? I only want this for Male Body Morphs to work with your "Diverse Bodies" mod, cause I want males diverse as well, but I don't want them to be naked

No one else has answered, so I'll try my hand.  If I understand correctly, you're thinking that all NPCs will become nude with application of this mod?  That isn't the case.  The pictures provided with this mod are only to show the various parts.  NPCs in the game will be clothed as usual.

• 3 months later...

Hey, thanks for the mod and appreciate the work, however i'm having a problem, i overwrote everything including Leito's animation and all, yet apparently male Raiders and some male settlers and BOS npc's still have their underwear on during animations, it DOES work on named npcs and some settlers, yet all of the previously mentioned have perma undies for some reason, is there a possible fix for this? since before i installed this mod, all males including ghouls and Mutants worked fine with EVB.

any help would be appreciated

So... ive been trying to use this as a morph controller for BT2. I managed to change the keys so it has better compatibility with AAF, but upon choosing actors with the actor change key, after several times with the key pressed, the screen goes black during AAF intercourse (i think it happens when DOF tries to select the AAF Doppelganger). Do you have any clues/tips how to fix this?
I dont know much script wise but i can tell this works with BT2 as a morph controller to change the penis angles during AAF, its just the actor change that is buggy.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tell me please:

how I can keep the position of male penis for the next anim scene (for examp.  Bp70 blowjob)  

It is posible to set and save any penis position for EACH animation from AAF (Home) player?

Will be amazing to have the same option for adjusting female vag/anus morphs, MOUTH morphs and maybe enabling some ovelays or facials

P.S. sorry my Engl.

7 minutes ago, 4Allexx said:

Tell me please:

how I can keep the position of male penis for the next anim scene (for examp.  Bp70 blowjob)  

It is posible to set and save any penis position for EACH animation from AAF (Home) player?

Will be amazing to have the same option for adjusting female vag/anus morphs, MOUTH morphs and maybe enabling some ovelays or facials

P.S. sorry my Engl.

This is the wrong place to ask this question as this mod is outdated and no longer used.

Hi I think  you should ask your question here:  https://discord.gg/B95qTEn  They will be able to give you the Right answer and the method of how to do it. I hope this helps ?

• 4 months later...

I second what mastert3318 said.  Since FO updated and I had to update FOSE, Dongs are now perpetually erect.  I dl'ed LLFP v39, put it in my steamapps/fallout 4 folder and used NMM to install it.  No change.  I was hoping an updated DoF would work.

• 3 months later...

Greetings.

Thank you to all involved in this mod.

I'm having a slight issue, however where I'm unable to set a hotkey in the MCM for AAF Sex Em Up.  I'm using this, AAF, 4Play, 4Play patch and 4Play Vanilla Fudge.  I think I went wrong somewhere because I started with Dongs and then followed its linked instructions for 4Play, etc. but those are now outdated with a mod no longer being compatible (I forget which one).  

Anybody have any clues as to where I may have gone wrong, please?

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Dongs of Fallout seems to work in VR without any of its requirements.
-----

I've got to say that this Sex Animation Gun works well in VR. Made at and under Chemstation>Utility. There's two animation guns (1 solo and another couple animation gun) as well as a solo animation ring that when equipped on an NPC will start a random solo animation. With a little practice with Advanced Options (3 sliders) overlay for Steam VR I'm able to get the right perspective on animations that the perspective is stuck in place though many of the animations you can move freely (it's only with the solo animation gun the couple animation with player involved that perspective gets stuck in-place and using Advanced Options Steam VR overlay is needed. With the way things are now this is the only viable sex mod I see.

Also if you don't want males to have underwear on but have genitals then use Dongs of Fallout. I tried it without any of its "requirements" and it seems to work just fine. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4224-dongs-of-fallout-more-realistic-shapes-textures-included/

• 4 months later...