Spanking Mod

I am extremely surprised that this mod has not been mentioned yet.

It comes with a whip that actually leaves realistic whip welts.

I should mention that Zaz Animation Pack does that too... it's not a mod with story and so on, but it has "working" whips. Based on the same system, so does Sanguine Debauchery and Prison Overhaul.

All three mods can be found in the download section on this board.

I should mention that Zaz Animation Pack does that too... it's not a mod with story and so on, but it has "working" whips. Based on the same system, so does Sanguine Debauchery and Prison Overhaul.

Zaz leaves actual whip marks?  Because I have it installed and that's something I've never seen.  Of course, I might just have an outdated version, but still, this isn't something I've heard of before.

Zaz leaves actual whip marks?  Because I have it installed and that's something I've never seen.  Of course, I might just have an outdated version, but still, this isn't something I've heard of before.

Some people have been having technical problems with it. Not sure why that is because it works for me and I've yet to see a pattern emerge. One theory I have is that people use "unique pc" something which replaces the race records for the player character and in that process alters the material of the player to something which doesn't accept whip marks.

Material in this sense is not the texture, but rather an in game property which controls how weapon hits are cosmetically handled in game (sparks when iron strikes iron, for instance).

Interesting.  I've never used any mods that alter my player character's race in any way, but not once has any of Zaz's bondage items ever left whip marks on any character, PC or NPC, for me.

And yet the Paradise Halls whip actually does leave marks in my game.

Someone out there either made a mod or at least a pose:

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/169/16937.jpg

I believe there is a spank animation in zaz, because I saw a girl get spanked in my game. Sadly no one has made a mod for it, so it only remains as a resource :(!

spanking is in this mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18366

It would be nice to have a feature where

If u get caught for a petty crime

you get spanked by a guard in front of all the townspeople.  And when u walk by someone they may say something like "Hey isn't that the girl who got spanked in public? How Embarrassing" 

Wish i knew how to mod, i'd make this myself

It would be nice to have a feature where

If u get caught for a petty crime

you get spanked by a guard in front of all the townspeople.  And when u walk by someone they may say something like "Hey isn't that the girl who got spanked in public? How Embarrassing" 

Wish i knew how to mod, i'd make this myself

Kind of reminds of in some countries if they catch a thief or someone who made some petty crime they would force them to wear a sign around their neck saying "I'm a thief/whatever I did" for weeks on end.

That'd be funny also :D

I believe there is a spank animation in zaz, because I saw a girl get spanked in my game. Sadly no one has made a mod for it, so it only remains as a resource :(!

spanking is in this mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18366

I check the Page and see no spanking screens. Can you make a Screen?

there are no pictures but that does not mean that there is no spanking  ^_^ 
I have mod *Niruins Business Plan* and I've seen in game

this is random and I have only Niamh use this time
Niamh is whore in the mod

I will rarely in Solitude therefore not had time to test if it works with the PC

Here are the names of the poses seen in FNIS_NiruinsBusinessPlan_List.txt

b ffhcSpankingTop ffhcSpankingTop.hkx
b ffhcSpankingBottom ffhcSpankingBottom.hkx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, It does the business plan that is, and it is random. Well it is a start the first spanking I have seen in Skyrim. Now if someone cant turn it into a spell for NPC or the player to use on demand so to speak would be very welcomed.

Yeah a Spell would be cool. I have no Interest on a Punishment room.

And for the good Ambient

post-74601-0-05794300-1372072170_thumb.jpg

It will look pretty good with TBBP and bouncing butt great gif btw. What game is that gif file from ??

It's not from a game. Person that goes by the name fugtrup makes these with Source Flimmaker from it look like.

the girl looks like a character in lollipop chainsaw.