Spanking Mod

Crashes each time  I run Skyrim at the menu.

Where exactely does it crash?Main menu or after you load?

Just before the game menu loads I think it's because some files are missing from the newest  ZaZ.

I had no issues running the mod itself BUT it did crash everytime I tried to fast travel

is this mod finished? love the mod, don't get me wrong but I for one would love to see something a bit more imersive. like the sex mod here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10748/?

maybe like a sub selection: Female PC: I've been a bad gurl and needsto be punished.   Then a selection of implement and position.     Like a small paddle OTK for the duration of the animation. 

Never made a mod in my life else I would build this thing myself.

is this mod finished? love the mod, don't get me wrong but I for one would love to see something a bit more imersive. like the sex mod here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10748/?

maybe like a sub selection: Female PC: I've been a bad gurl and needsto be punished.   Then a selection of implement and position.     Like a small paddle OTK for the duration of the animation. 

Never made a mod in my life else I would build this thing myself.

You would be talking about a completely different mod.  The one B3lisario made uses spells, and you are talking about more of a quest line/dialog type of deal.  I was considering making something like you were describing as my first mod, some sort of spanking and bdsm quest line.  Assuming no one minded.   Wouldn't be able to do the small paddle OTK thing though, as that does not exist and I don't know how to animate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really curious about this mod, great work :)

However, I can't get it to work either

Installed all the mods over a clean install of skyrim (all addons, via steam):

ZAZ, Business, Skeleton and even Ragdol thing (all latest), this mod, then did GenerateFNISforUsers... ingame nothing happens when I use a character with f1-4.

The spanking community needs this mod! ;)

• 1 month later...

It will look pretty good with TBBP and bouncing butt great gif btw. What game is that gif file from ??

It's not from a game. Person that goes by the name fugtrup makes these with Source Flimmaker from it look like.

It's from Left4Dead. Character being spanked called Zoey. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wow.... you have do it!!!! thanks... I forgot this Thread^^, and yai ^-^ Work it can someone make Videos? I'm on page 4.. I will look the other pages now.

Edit: work it with Child Mods? Like This: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20706-children-of-the-sky-reworked-stand-alone/

Yes, it works with RCOTS.  Near as I can tell, it works with any of the races flagged as non-monsters... so it doesn't work on Draugr, for example (unless, I suppose, you have a mod that lets you play as one), but does work on bandits, vampires, regular townspeople, and every custom race I've ever used (ECE, YPS, Teen Races, and COTS/RCOTS).

What would be mondo-awesome with this mod is sound effects and maybe some more animations for the spankee, maybe coupled with skin-decals (reddening palm prints) in the same vein as the whip-marks from other mods, but I wouldn't know where to even begin with that sort of thing.  

• 1 month later...

Any update on this mod? I would love to see the animation incorporated into something like Sanguine's debauchery.

I know that zax Chris was working on some spanking animations

But his laptop crashed and he's getting it fixed

maybe in a month or so we should see something

looked really good

• 1 month later...

Just for a mindless bump :-)

We still need spanking and whipping animations in Skyrim for NPC->PC and PC->NPC with sound and decal effects.

We already have some important pieces, the animations from this mod for spanking and the options for PC->NPC and NPC->PC, the whipping tools and decals from the ZAP, the sounds from ZAP. Actually the whip marks from the ZAP were already very well made, because they deliver different styles for each "instrument" used (crop, cane etc.).

Now we just need a few whipping animations (maybe not just a normal attack animation like in PO) and the option to initialize NPC->PC and PC->NPC action by spell or dialog.

I remember that I was a fan of Paradise Halls just for the "bloodless" whip marks. At moment ZAP delivers the different types of whip marks / decals, but the floor is a bloody mess afterwards. Too bloody for my taste. A MCM option for a "bloody" and a "not bloody" option would be cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Just for a mindless bump :-)

We still need spanking and whipping animations in Skyrim for NPC->PC and PC->NPC with sound and decal effects.

We already have some important pieces, the animations from this mod for spanking and the options for PC->NPC and NPC->PC, the whipping tools and decals from the ZAP, the sounds from ZAP. Actually the whip marks from the ZAP were already very well made, because they deliver different styles for each "instrument" used (crop, cane etc.).

Now we just need a few whipping animations (maybe not just a normal attack animation like in PO) and the option to initialize NPC->PC and PC->NPC action by spell or dialog.

I remember that I was a fan of Paradise Halls just for the "bloodless" whip marks. At moment ZAP delivers the different types of whip marks / decals, but the floor is a bloody mess afterwards. Too bloody for my taste. A MCM option for a "bloody" and a "not bloody" option would be cool.

I'm still wondering if this animation is possible and how it's done? someone knows ?  PLEASE TELL US ! 

post-230150-0-72208900-1403345624_thumb.jpg

I'm still wondering if this animation is possible and how it's done? someone knows ? PLEASE TELL US !

put one npc into a zaz furniture or lock him in a zaz idle + assign an attack package to the second npc...

for non modders

I know there was a mod to assign zaz idles with a spell and the punisher must be the player.

I'm still wondering if this animation is possible and how it's done? someone knows ? PLEASE TELL US !

put one npc into a zaz furniture or lock him in a zaz idle + assign an attack package to the second npc...

for non modders

I know there was a mod to assign zaz idles with a spell and the punisher must be the player.

Thanks :) , I'm not expert with mods and yeah I can run some zaz animations but only the basic ones so I really don't know how to do it  the things who you said :( ,  zaz idles with a spell ?  which mod it's that ? you can tell me please? 

Greetings.

This is great, I would like to see a after effect, like but sore -5 stamina or something lol!  Sounds of course like everyone else suggested would be great.  Is there any way to remove the requirements for  Niruins Business Plan  ?  That is a very old and buggy mod that conflicts with other sex mods.  I would rather avoid it just to get a few animations.  This small mod has some potential to fill a nich in Skyrim that was missing, thanks!

Heeey guys I have one idea... Why we don't make a mod with an animation that allows us to spank the npc  or let our character get spanked? If there's any mod designer here thats my idea for you! Wouls be good a whiping , otk spanking npc ,  spanking girl under panties etc. Like smackdown vs raw wwe game. Would be the most perfect game if one of you decide to make a mod like what I have mentioned :P

Edited by pedrorocknroll

I'm still wondering if this animation is possible and how it's done? someone knows ?  PLEASE TELL US !

Looks like a combination of Zaz and paradise halls. slave created by paradise halls and zaz to put an npc in place and then take the whip from paradise halls to whip the slave.

Looks like a combination of Zaz and paradise halls. slave created by paradise halls and zaz to put an npc in place and then take the whip from paradise halls to whip the slave.

finally someone explains how to do this in a way that the majority can understand !  MANY THANKS :) , I have ZAZ and I'm going to try Paradise Halls.  :)

Thanks.