Spanking Mod

Actually, I made a good number of spanking animations back in time while I was working on a mod called spanking club, even with a little story going on. It was mostly about you getting into a building and ordering a spanking session. Sadly, I got side-tracked and created a new plugin for experimenting and testing animation lineups, which turned out to be a whole new mod. I may still have the animations somewhere.

Your mode sounds great! Can you continue your work? 

Sadly, I don’t think I can. All the scripts and other files are scattered. Don’t know where the esp is. I have the exported animations, but not the source files, meaning I can’t edit them and make tweaks.

But, in my current mod, there is a good amount of spanking action too (with custom animations) and I’ll add more in the next release :) 

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds good, but I'm to stupid to understand your Mod :D
If I read it correct you can't use it to any NPC? only with your followers or how?

I did understand the english but I didn't understand how the Mod work exact^^.

I search just for a "tool" with that I can say "spank me" or "give someone a spanking". As example the own naughty kid if you have a family and a House :P

Ok, so sometime last year I installed everything from b3lisario's post on page 4. I was very careful and took time. I loaded a saved game where I managed to sneak into Olfina's room in Whiterun and she caught me, but after I press any of the F1 - F4 keys nothing happens. This is the first mod I ever installed on my vanilla game.

I now decided to revisit the issue and came here to seek help. I see new posts and am little confused, but still think that the files from b3lisario's list are enough.

I also checked pinky6225's post (no 129) and went through her/his troubleshooting list.

"

1. You ran FNIS after installing the mod

2. Niruins business plan is showing in the FNIS report

3. You have registered Zaz with sexlab on the Zaz animation mcm page (they go from No to Yes - shouldnt matter as the animations dont go through sexlab but will make sure that Zaz animation pack is alive)

4. You haven't bound any other actions to the F1 to F4 key

5. Whether it works on a new game or not.

"

I don't remember if I did No 3. but if it is instructed on any of the linked pages, then I did. Also No 5 would take ages and I think I might be making some rookie mistake.

So if anybody has any idea what I could do to make it work, cause I really like the animations. Should it work in any situation? Any ordinary character? Is environment important, like, there is no chair in Olfina's room, or something trivial like that?

And thanks b3lisario, I really appreciate what you've done here.

Actually, I made a good number of spanking animations back in time while I was working on a mod called spanking club, even with a little story going on. It was mostly about you getting into a building and ordering a spanking session. Sadly, I got side-tracked and created a new plugin for experimenting and testing animation lineups, which turned out to be a whole new mod. I may still have the animations somewhere.

Your mode sounds great! Can you continue your work? 

Sadly, I don’t think I can. All the scripts and other files are scattered. Don’t know where the esp is. I have the exported animations, but not the source files, meaning I can’t edit them and make tweaks.

But, in my current mod, there is a good amount of spanking action too (with custom animations) and I’ll add more in the next release :) 

Is there pics or gifs or a vid to showing these spank animations in action? :)

I'm not fan of installing script based mods.

• 4 months later...

Ok, so sometime last year I installed everything from b3lisario's post on page 4. I was very careful and took time. I loaded a saved game where I managed to sneak into Olfina's room in Whiterun and she caught me, but after I press any of the F1 - F4 keys nothing happens. This is the first mod I ever installed on my vanilla game.

I now decided to revisit the issue and came here to seek help. I see new posts and am little confused, but still think that the files from b3lisario's list are enough.

I also checked pinky6225's post (no 129) and went through her/his troubleshooting list.

"

1. You ran FNIS after installing the mod

2. Niruins business plan is showing in the FNIS report

3. You have registered Zaz with sexlab on the Zaz animation mcm page (they go from No to Yes - shouldnt matter as the animations dont go through sexlab but will make sure that Zaz animation pack is alive)

4. You haven't bound any other actions to the F1 to F4 key

5. Whether it works on a new game or not.

"

I don't remember if I did No 3. but if it is instructed on any of the linked pages, then I did. Also No 5 would take ages and I think I might be making some rookie mistake.

So if anybody has any idea what I could do to make it work, cause I really like the animations. Should it work in any situation? Any ordinary character? Is environment important, like, there is no chair in Olfina's room, or something trivial like that?

And thanks b3lisario, I really appreciate what you've done here.

Certain custom races, especially those using custom or modified skeletons, possibly other flags to them in the CK, will not function with certain animations.

However, the original mod that was in this thread is pretty simple.  Install Niruins Business Plan and then the Spanking Mod.  Ensure that both are active in your Mod List.  Run FNIS and make sure it's not reporting any errors.  Then play the game, target any NPC, and use F1-F4 to initiate the spankings.  It doesn't require a chair or anything. It should work on any regular race NPC and the PC.  The only other problem I can think of that you might have run into is that Olfina wasn't targeted when you hit F1 or something.

The requirements listed in Post #77 in this thread is pretty much all you need for this mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

That looks like only a "fuck" mod.

I'm not interested in fucking someone ;)

Without much experience in Os i'd guess that you might give it a try anyways. In Os only you choose what is done, and with whom, by pressing keys. No key, no action whatsoever, so if you want only spanking... don't use other keys. ;)

Another option is to use sexlab + ZaZ and some of it's mods, and disable all animations except spanking.

Both might be considered overkill... but both will work.

Without much experience in Os i'd guess that you might give it a try anyways. In Os only you choose what is done, and with whom, by pressing keys. No key, no action whatsoever, so if you want only spanking... don't use other keys. ;)

Another option is to use sexlab + ZaZ and some of it's mods, and disable all animations except spanking.

Both might be considered overkill... but both will work.

Okay I will try it.

Just try it.

I did download my Skyrim and like the last time (uhm 3years ago?) I got around 10-20 mods and now I wanna try out to play it I did never play the game really I did always play to the first city try ot all the mods and quit because I was overloaded with mods^^.

And at the Moment I have the problem with adult mods 8some are needed) from nexus I can't use, i got banned in 2013 on nexus for a not so friendly commend to a weird mod.

Looks like my comment was harder as the mod it was^^. But I hope I get unbanned and can use nexus mode complete (I can use it now but for the adult mods I need the clickable links).

I did just install Skyrim, did NOT start it and just collected already some mods:

nx6ab.png

but I'm not sure if they all will work together and if I get not again overloaded with all my fantasys what i can do^^. I am a Roleplayer and love it to make crazy things :P (I did play GTA5 and did roleplay I am an Trucker, i did spent the complete day to deliver stuff with my Truck^^, thats me!).

If you have OSA/OSex installed and you have BBLS, you can literally tell NPCs they need a spanking and it launches into the OSex spanking position, bypassing the other positions normally required to get there.  There is no such thing as a snotty high elf female that hasn't been whacked in my game.

BBLS has requirements for the dialogues to appear – for kissing it is relationshiprank >= 2 and for spanking it is relationshiprank >= 3, but you can use RDO to easily walk up to any NPC and change their relationshiprank.

Note:  I should mention that if you are playing a female and you try the spanking dialogues on a male, you're the one who will get spanked.  The "Someone needs a spanking" dialogue is considered a sub's request under those circumstances.

SPANKING MOD

attachicon.gifspanking-01.jpg

Requirements:

Zaz Animation Pack

Niruins Business Plan

A compatible skeleton, such as XP32 Maximum Skeleton

How to install:

Install the required mods and its requirements

Install this mod, use NMM or drop contents in data folder

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Version 0.2: Now you can use the zoom and the tfc commands

Version 0.3: v0.2 was unproperly packaged. sorry!

attachicon.gifSpanking v0.3.7z

Old versions:

attachicon.gifSpanking v0.2.7z

attachicon.gifSpanking.7z

I have a question, the Mod Niruins Business, means this mod I can only handle the spanking with this special persons or what have the mod to do with that?

Edit, I did try to install SkySexlab, but I did also install Osa and the NexusModmanager wanna overwrite Osa, I'm a bit in trouble, what to do ;(

So do I not need SkySexlab and can use OSa for this mod too?

And I am a bit overloaded if Nexus wanna overwrite something and ask me 8-9 things yes,yes,yes, no,no,no too much options ;(

lIjaf.jpg

Help me :D Or is Osex better for Spanking and this mod here is not so good/complete?

Hm, playing as a child might cause problems... nit's possible thta neither Os nor sexlab nor ZaZ will work then.

Arghh damn.. that is not cool :/ I wanna play a child king :D A bit like in Game of Thrones, some of the Lords was a Child to.

lyanna-mormont-game-of-thrones-the-broke

I will try it out, maybe I can not play the spanked one, and have to load a other Savegame hmmm...

Ultimate question: Does it come with spanking sounds or will I get "silent spanking" like playing the animation from the nonsexlab animations pack? I mean, the animations are great, but hand-spanking without those nice sounds isn't that great. :D

You get a varied spank sound, you get a varied vocalized reaction from the recipient, you get a surprised or slightly distressed facial expression and you get jiggle if you're running HDT.  It doesn't get any better in this game.

Ultimate question: Does it come with spanking sounds or will I get "silent spanking" like playing the animation from the nonsexlab animations pack? I mean, the animations are great, but hand-spanking without those nice sounds isn't that great. :D

You get a varied spank sound, you get a varied vocalized reaction from the recipient, you get a surprised or slightly distressed facial expression and you get jiggle if you're running HDT.  It doesn't get any better in this game.

And you have to hit the keyboard for every spank, it's not a simple loop animation.

The work on the facial expression is really well done, if you never tryed Osex.

Plus you can dress/undress very easily during the animation.

Ultimate spank mod.

And if you have Bathing luxuries from Migal130, you can trigger it from dialogue in the bath house or in your own house.

And if you have Bathing luxuries from Migal130, you can trigger it from dialogue in the bath house or in your own house.

Or you can use RDO to raise the relationshiprank of any intended target to three (I lowered it to two in the next BBLS) and run around spanking pretty much everybody, anywhere.

Not that I do that.  All the time.  I also play the game.  Some.  And mod – I'm currently making more NPCs to spank for fun.

I, too have been searching for a spanking animation, not just a mod. If a mod is my only option then so be it. I find it really hard to believe with all the amazing animations here that there isn't a simple, basic, over-the-knee spanking animation.

I've looked into OSex and tried it. It's great but, it has too much that I just don't want or need. Can't a girl just get a simple spanking?

Please? I'm looking at you, animators. :blush: