Spanking Mod

Someone should make a video on youtube showing hiow to activate the spanikng mod nbecause I already installed however they freeze and the anaimation doesn't work.. Somebody could help me with more details , I'll be very grateful

SPANKING MOD

attachicon.gifspanking-01.jpg

Requirements:

Zaz Animation Pack

Niruins Business Plan

A compatible skeleton, such as XP32 Maximum Skeleton

attachicon.gifspanking-02.jpg

How to install:

Install the required mods and its requirements

Install this mod, use NMM or drop contents in data folder

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

attachicon.gifspanking-03.jpg

How to use:

Go near a NPC. Move the cursor until you see the activation / talk message

Press F1 to F4 key to play an animation

Press again to stop

F1 = player slaps npc

F2 = player slaps npc in pillory

F3 = npc slaps player

F4 = npc slaps player in pillory

attachicon.gifspanking-04.jpg

Known issues:

The scripts will be attached to your savegames. There is a uninstall procedure.

This is my first time dealing with animations in scripts so expect a beginner job. Any advice will be welcomed.

Sometimes the NPC teleports out of the non-pillory animations. Try again and it will work eventually. I tried several things to avoid this but failed. Pillory animations work fine, it makes sense :D

Probably this should be a SexLab plugin. I don't use it.

I think I should have packed the Niruins animations, but I don't know how to do the FNIS part. I guess it should be easy though

There are no slap sounds. I doubt I can synchronize the sound with the animations

The NPC keeps talking.

How to uninstall:

- Uninstall the mod and install this:

attachicon.gifSpanking v0.3-uninstall.7z

- Load game, save, quit

- Delete spanking.esp file. You can uninstall or delete the script files but you will get warnings in your papyrus log. You can leave them in the data folder

- Load last save, save again. This is your cleaned save.

Version 0.2: Now you can use the zoom and the tfc commands

Version 0.3: v0.2 was unproperly packaged. sorry!

attachicon.gifSpanking v0.3.7z

Old versions:

attachicon.gifSpanking v0.2.7z

attachicon.gifSpanking.7z

The instructions seem quite clear to me and i was able to follow them.

What part are you finding difficult?

As troubleshooting i'd check...

1. You ran FNIS after installing the mod

2. Niruins business plan is showing in the FNIS report

3. You have registered Zaz with sexlab on the Zaz animation mcm page (they go from No to Yes - shouldnt matter as the animations dont go through sexlab but will make sure that Zaz animation pack is alive)

4. You haven't bound any other actions to the F1 to F4 key

5. Whether it works on a new game or not.

I'm still wondering if this animation is possible and how it's done? someone knows ?  PLEASE TELL US !

Looks like a combination of Zaz and paradise halls. slave created by paradise halls and zaz to put an npc in place and then take the whip from paradise halls to whip the slave.

Yep.

You may either use the good old Zaz Resources mod from Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24023/? + Paradise Halls or you use the console commands for the normal ZAP here on Nexus to attach Zaz animations to NPCs (ZAP has more animations as the Zaz Res. mod). I am not sure anymore if beating an NPC with a whip may break the animations of Zaz Resources or ZAP though.

Paradise Halls is a must because it delivers several things:

-Turns NPCs into slaves, so no aggression while beating them

-The whip from PH delivers no blood decals on the ground like the ZAP tools (this is maybe a sideeffect when you have Enhanced Blood Textures installed, don't know). If you like it more medieval use ZAP tools though.

Sadly with the above mods and others (Puppet Master) it's not really possible to get a player char spanked in a comfortable way. At least I found no method yet.

Be sure to make a back up save before installing PH while having installed follower mods, loads of other SexLab mods. PH is somewhat load order sensitive too.

nerhims business plan has a spanking animation-the girl in the winking skeever was upstairs with a client and he was spanking her across his knee!

so maybe someone should contact the author of this mod

The across the lap animations,  I think he used  those from AP and renamed them so not to confuse fnis. He credits AP in his docs,

Well the problem is when i run the FNIS for users it doesn't activater the animations. Do you have any idea of what I should do about it because my problem is to activate the Zaz animation pack and the niruins business plan.... therefore I can not  play  the spank mod. In my opinion one of you guys should make a video tutorial on youtube showing us all details.

Well the problem is when i run the FNIS for users it doesn't activater the animations. Do you have any idea of what I should do about it because my problem is to activate the Zaz animation pack and the niruins business plan.... therefore I can not  play  the spank mod. In my opinion one of you guys should make a video tutorial on youtube showing us all details.

"when i run the FNIS for users it doesn't activater the animations".

Elaborate this. Do you get a message "FNIS won't activate the animations", or what?

I'm still wondering if this animation is possible and how it's done? someone knows ?  PLEASE TELL US !

Looks like a combination of Zaz and paradise halls. slave created by paradise halls and zaz to put an npc in place and then take the whip from paradise halls to whip the slave.

Yep.

You may either use the good old Zaz Resources mod from Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24023/? + Paradise Halls or you use the console commands for the normal ZAP here on Nexus to attach Zaz animations to NPCs (ZAP has more animations as the Zaz Res. mod). I am not sure anymore if beating an NPC with a whip may break the animations of Zaz Resources or ZAP though.

Paradise Halls is a must because it delivers several things:

-Turns NPCs into slaves, so no aggression while beating them

-The whip from PH delivers no blood decals on the ground like the ZAP tools (this is maybe a sideeffect when you have Enhanced Blood Textures installed, don't know). If you like it more medieval use ZAP tools though.

Sadly with the above mods and others (Puppet Master) it's not really possible to get a player char spanked in a comfortable way. At least I found no method yet.

Be sure to make a back up save before installing PH while having installed follower mods, loads of other SexLab mods. PH is somewhat load order sensitive too.

thanks for the tips :) , I use AFT and I use BOSS and at the moment everything looks fine :)  

When you said  '' ZAP ''  you mean  '' Zaz Animation Pack  '' ?

"when i run the FNIS for users it doesn't activater the animations".

Elaborate this. Do you get a message "FNIS won't activate the animations", or what?

b3lisario you're going to continue working on this mod or not anymore?

By the way ... I LOVE THE MOD ...  but like many others I think it could be much better.

Greetings.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally a spanking mod :D. And even though it is not doing so very much (compared to other mods, of course it is simply good), it is already wonderful and delicious, but also full of expendable capacities which are waiting to be filled with nasty, kinky stuff *hehe*. I am so sad I am not familiar with modding and I'm lacking enough time to learn about, otherwise I'd love to create a similar mod.

I'd like to include more options, more positions and a better talk-inclusion using the communication interface. Usage of toys like whip, crotch, paddles, canes and stuff, perhaps some bondage or some related clothes and hairstyles... A spanking bench would be lovely. I know there are a few similar mods, but I mean a all inclusive package with special focus on spanking.

Maybe I should invest some time and learn to mod....

Does anybody know if there is still improvement of the spanking mod?

• 3 months later...

Exactly ,  I get a message like  "FNIS won't activate the animations" and some error issue. Why don't you make a video tutorial because it seems impossible to activate this mod! Is there something wrong Im doing ?

It would seem so because this is one of the easiest mods to install.  Make sure that you have all of the requirements installed, and that Spanking.esp comes after Niruin's Business Plan in  your load order.  Run FNIS and then launch the game.

What error message, specifically, is FNIS giving you?

If you have AP installed as well, that might be a problem, because AP is not compatible with FNIS.

This is definitely not a mod that requires a walk-through video, not like, say, using SkyProcPatcher to get Requiem installed and running.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any self-ass-smacking anims out there? It could be used to incite other NPCs your way, or an arousal boost to surrounding npc's... Any thoughts?

Now that you mention it, there SHOULD be a an ass smack taunt/entice animation if there isn't one alrdy.

Any self-ass-smacking anims out there? It could be used to incite other NPCs your way, or an arousal boost to surrounding npc's... Any thoughts?

Now that you mention it, there SHOULD be a an ass smack taunt/entice animation if there isn't one alrdy.

One of the DDi frustrated animations include self spanking

Their is also spanking on a chair included in the non-SLA animation pack although no mods yet that specifically call the spanking animation (the more devious quest torment option seems to either call candle waxing or spanking from my experience)

Their is also spanking on a chair included in the non-SLA animation pack although no mods yet that specifically call the spanking animation (the more devious quest torment option seems to either call candle waxing or spanking from my experience)

Thx for the heads up :D sounds like a gr8 place to start. which specific mods would I need in addition to devious devices integration?

p.s I wish niruins business plan wasn't such broken a$$ mod, the 4 animations from there would have sufficed too

Thx for the heads up :D sounds like a gr8 place to start. which specific mods would I need in addition to devious devices integration?

p.s I wish niruins business plan wasn't such broken a$$ mod, the 4 animations from there would have sufficed too

File Name: Non-SexLab Animation Pack

File Submitter: rydin

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

File Name: Devious Device - More Devious Quest

File Submitter: versh

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40471-devious-device-more-devious-quest/

These two and their requirements, if you stick a DDi/DDx and i think Zaz bondage stuff on a follower then when their arousal (configurable in MCM) gets to a certain point you can use a spell on them and order them to do stuff, once their sluttyness is at 50 i think it is you can use the torment option and get the follower to ask NPC's or the PC to torment them and triggers either spanking or waxing animation

The various options are explained on the mod page in more detail.

File Name: Non-SexLab Animation Pack

File Submitter: rydin

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

File Name: Devious Device - More Devious Quest

File Submitter: versh

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40471-devious-device-more-devious-quest/

These two and their requirements, if you stick a DDi/DDx and i think Zaz bondage stuff on a follower then when their arousal (configurable in MCM) gets to a certain point you can use a spell on them and order them to do stuff, once their sluttyness is at 50 i think it is you can use the torment option and get the follower to ask NPC's or the PC to torment them and triggers either spanking or waxing animation

The various options are explained on the mod page in more detail.

thx very much :) found exactly what I was looking for in the NSAP. the otk spank is sweeeeet!

gonna try out the DDi which is frankly gonna be icing on the cake. Thx again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

You'd think a mod like this would be relatively easy to put together considering the "Simple Actions" mod, which doesn't even require any extended animation scripts just SKSE and a working copy of Skyrim.  It uses a really easy menu that you can equip like a shout to activate and has four working poses you can put your character in.  It's a bit crude, but it works and it doesn't seem too complicated, both to set up and for the user.  Anyone just have a decent "gestures" mod that doesn't require FNIS?

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I made a good number of spanking animations back in time while I was working on a mod called spanking club, even with a little story going on. It was mostly about you getting into a building and ordering a spanking session. Sadly, I got side-tracked and created a new plugin for experimenting and testing animation lineups, which turned out to be a whole new mod. I may still have the animations somewhere.