BBB: Better Bouncing Boobs

Unless someone is willing to post the file it is gone as the hotfix maker was banned from the nexus. I personally never used it or I would post it myself. I just went in and overwrote the skeletons with growlf's universal ones:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

That one don't work well with Unnecessary Violence II.

Still gives increased body height in 1st person camera.

Anyway thx for trying to help :)

Oh what the heck. This is a total mishmash of various animations from who knows where but it has the fix for the DR6 skeleton in it. Most of the animations are BBB but some that are just plain cool are included too.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9a2wkgzo9mkma0

This one works perfectly

Thx a lot :D

OH on a very important note!!!!!!!!

I discovered that almost any 1st person animation added to the 1st person file reverts the 1st person DR6 fix back to wrong. I tried every possible mesh and always had a problem. I finally learned to leave the 1st person file alone except for the DR6 skeleton.

OH on a very important note!!!!!!!!

I discovered that almost any 1st person animation added to the 1st person file reverts the 1st person DR6 fix back to wrong. I tried every possible mesh and always had a problem. I finally learned to leave the 1st person file alone except for the DR6 skeleton.

Anyway i just took the skeleton files and everything works perfectly :D

I'd love to get this to work, but I've run into problems! I'm basically... really, really bad at applying these mods. I thought I was alright at it until I tried to install this!

___

Basically, I got uh... Corroneas thingy and installed it, followed by BBB... I think?

Already there I'm not entirely sure what to do. I need BBB for BBB, but that program in turn recquires another to work prior to that?

I also got Natural Walk and I think it works, problem is I can't really remember how it used to look :P

And then the BBB for EVE HGEC stock replacer, and the program prior to that, the EVE HGEC stock thing.

___

I'm not getting any different bouncing however (none at all, infact!) and at some point I even got underwear back. I've got HGEC as base, and things but... could anyone help out?

I know it's a lot to ask, but I'd be incredibly grateful to anyone who could simply pick out a chain of programs for me to download so I can get the size of breasts and bounce to that of the looping picture in the first post...!

Will try to answer point/point;

First you need a skeleton that can use bbb animation, corro does it. (It has bones for the boobs[insert lolz here]

Then you need an armor/clothes that is BBB, otherwise you won't have BBB on it (that's whu we have to "convert" stuff to bbb)

Finaly, you have the skeleton bbb ready, the clothes/body/armor bbb-able, you need an animation that is bbb;

ex : the walk animation => the default one was created long ago (before bbb), so it's not bbb...

But, there have been some animation replacer done later on that are bbb, some of the sexywalk are bbb.

Hope that'll help you ;)

(I tried to symplify as much as I could to make easier ;)

Do anyone know how to make bouncing boobs animation in inventory windows?

I remember that i have that once' date=' but now its gone

[/quote']

The inventory pose is one of the 'idle' poses, so if you download something like NoMaaM, you can choose idles with BBB. In fact, the author of NoMaaM has recently released a 'breathing idles' mod that features BBB - release thread here, and download from here.

I'll look on the nexus for the last modder that posted a BBB file and ask him.

Cheers!

Thx for the effort :D

The inventory pose is one of the 'idle' poses' date=' so if you download something like NoMaaM, you can choose idles with BBB. In fact, the author of NoMaaM has recently released a 'breathing idles' mod that features BBB - release thread here, and download from here.

Thx, now this one works :P

• 4 weeks later...

BBB isn't the actual boobs' date=' it's what allows the breast bones to move. You just need to find a BBB compatible body which there are tons of. HGEC or Manga would probably be something you would like.

[/quote']

Well, the body would be HGEC D cup, but so far I've seen only scripts for bigger sizes, that's why I was asking.

BBB isn't the actual boobs' date=' it's what allows the breast bones to move. You just need to find a BBB compatible body which there are tons of. HGEC or Manga would probably be something you would like.

[/quote']

Well, the body would be HGEC D cup, but so far I've seen only scripts for bigger sizes, that's why I was asking.

These are pretty small http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33632

Here's D-Cup http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28235

Sorry guys for bothering you but I have a problem. I have one the larger "size" meshes installed along with the skeleton for the compatibility and I also want to use the lovers so I need the shivering isles, but when I turn on the shivering isles the breasts all mess up and are super stretched I have the unofficial patch if that makes a difference. Thank you for any help and sry if this is really the wrong place to put it.:heart: