BBB: Better Bouncing Boobs

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have gone through most of the pages in this forum refering to D-Cup BBB Bodies. I have found one link and its basically a mind fuck to install and requires alot of shit I dont want to download. Although I will if needed. I was wondering if anyone had one done for BBB D-Cup bodies that was straight and to the point without all the extras. Ty

Ok so I have gone through most of the pages in this forum refering to D-Cup BBB Bodies. I have found one link and its basically a mind fuck to install and requires alot of shit I dont want to download. Although I will if needed. I was wondering if anyone had one done for BBB D-Cup bodies that was straight and to the point without all the extras. Ty

If you are just looking for the body itself I recommend using this one:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=34442

HGEC is easy to obtain lots of skin textures for and is compatble with most cosmetic overhauls (like MBP and Xeo). Also this version has an option to NOT install animations so you can easily install fore's NoMaaM mod for lots of distracting boob jiggling foes to fight with (Shameless plug for ya there FORE :))

Fore's NoMaaM animation mod if you are interested: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35551

If you are looking for clothing/armor mods for D-cup then that will be MUCH harder as that seems to be a non-popular size. H-cup and b/c-cups seem to be the standard.

If you are just looking for the body itself I recommend using this one:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=34442

HGEC is easy to obtain lots of skin textures for and is compatble with most cosmetic overhauls (like MBP and Xeo). Also this version has an option to NOT install animations so you can easily install fore's NoMaaM mod for lots of distracting boob jiggling foes to fight with (Shameless plug for ya there FORE :))

Fore's NoMaaM animation mod if you are interested: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35551

If you are looking for clothing/armor mods for D-cup then that will be MUCH harder as that seems to be a non-popular size. H-cup and b/c-cups seem to be the standard.

I read back what I posted and I completely missed what I was trying to do. Ty for your response greg. I do know about all the texts and meshes out there for bodies/clothes, what I was looking for in all honesty was the jiggling during LwPK animations. I use a Male character and I am basically looking for that extra oomph during the encounters with female companions/npcs. I installed everything properly (I think) through about 15 fresh saves and just could not get the animations to work during the encounters. I know they said that the BBB anims work with about 1/3rd of em, but I couldnt find them. Is there a mod that just adds the jigglieness to the LwPK animations. Ty

Oh, I see what you are after and the answer is NO. Only about half of the animations are bbb so provided you have the correct skeleton and nude mesh you will see jiggling on those. Just keep hitting the grab key to cycle to one of the animations that does have bbb.

If you want to only see bbb on animations with lovers you will have to disable/replace some of the ini files (replacement will entail messing with kf files as well). Just remember you can't disable animations 1-10 or lovers with pk will freak out.

Nusbie is slowly replacing the non-bbb animations but it is a slow process. He does have around 10 or so done and available at the present. Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2234

Oh' date=' I see what you are after and the answer is NO. Only about half of the animations are bbb so provided you have the correct skeleton and nude mesh you will see jiggling on those. Just keep hitting the grab key to cycle to one of the animations that does have bbb.

If you want to only see bbb on animations with lovers you will have to disable/replace some of the ini files (replacement will entail messing with kf files as well). Just remember you can't disable animations 1-10 or lovers with pk will freak out.

Nusbie is slowly replacing the non-bbb animations but it is a slow process. He does have around 10 or so done and available at the present. Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2234

[/quote']

Thanks for the quick response and reference to Fores Mod. Yeah I cycled through all of them 15 times and nada, a little disappointing but ah'well. I am just going to use Fores anim mod and that all in one pack that he recommends for now until nusbie gets that figured out, that guy does great work. That link is why I was hunting for all this, I am going to mess with some of them now. Thanks again Greg.

Hi all.

- I'm new to this forum and I've just found this site totally randomly after seeing a few yummie videos about this Oblivion mod - quite frankly I've never ever tried this game before...

-

- So where could I find a totally "EZ-to-understand" n00bie-guide to apply these mods to Oblivion? Could I have a link for this step-by-step guide pls?

-

- I've read the OP post of this topic but there are only the files and no further istructions how to get them work....

-

- Maybe this is a silly question but what do you guys think: do I have a "chance" to succesfully install these addons/mods if I'm - unfortunately - an "average stupid-user" with no "special talent" in computer programming. (Thy don't teach such "advanced technial stuff" for us doctors.... I can "stitch you up" if you have an accident but software modding is a tough cookie for me....)

-

- Any help would be welcome and please be patient I'll try to "catch up" as fast as possible.

- Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

Hi all.

- I'm new to this forum and I've just found this site totally randomly after seeing a few yummie videos about this Oblivion mod - quite frankly I've never ever tried this game before...

-

- So where could I find a totally "EZ-to-understand" n00bie-guide to apply these mods to Oblivion? Could I have a link for this step-by-step guide pls?

-

- I've read the OP post of this topic but there are only the files and no further istructions how to get them work....

-

- Maybe this is a silly question but what do you guys think: do I have a "chance" to succesfully install these addons/mods if I'm - unfortunately - an "average stupid-user" with no "special talent" in computer programming. (Thy don't teach such "advanced technial stuff" for us doctors.... I can "stitch you up" if you have an accident but software modding is a tough cookie for me....)

-

- Any help would be welcome and please be patient I'll try to "catch up" as fast as possible.

- Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

First of you all you need the all essential Oblivion Mod Manager. Here's a

which helped me a lot when I was first starting out hehe :D. And BOSS for sorting out load order of mods. It seems complicated at first but you'll get the hang of it as you go on, just like me haha :P

Hi all.

-

-

-

-

- Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

Well, it is a bit of a read but if you will stick it out (bookmark it too) it will save you a lot of headache in mistakes. Read the entire page (but you don't have to do so in one sitting :) LOL!)

Link: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

Especially important is the section on archive invalidation via bsa redirection using OBMM (oblivion mod manager). If you don't do this then none of your vanilla replacer meshes or textures will show up "in game". You will have to periodically do this as you install large replacer files (replacer mods are things that replace vanilla oblivion items). Mods that add new content are fine and don't require this step.

As for starting out with lovers:

FAQ: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3

Install Guide: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30

NOTE: another quick tip is before installing any mods make a backup copy of your oblivion folder in case you screw up things (trust me it will happen....even to experienced modders!) And the second quick tip is just like it...make periodic backups especially prior to installing large mods so you can quickly recover from a mistake :)

The last tip is to install mods in small groups (large mods only do one at a time) and then start up the game and test things. This will save you the nightmare of installing 30 mods and then trying to figure out which one broke your game :(

Haha, thx or the witty hints and links - The next 7 days I'm not gonna be on duty so I think I'll have to somehow "hyper-boost" my Oblivion Modding skills and get these things work.... hopefully.... >.<

-

- Edit: As a sidenote: Should I manage to get these things work it's darn sure that I'll change my sub-title from "Dr. Jekyll" to "MacGyver".... haha sarcasm FTW

My first question after reading a lot and watching a few guide videos:

I've downloaded the recommended files:

-1. LOVERS RESOURCE PACK v2

-2. Lovers with PK Base Package rev91

-3. BOSS

-4. BUFramework

-Oblivion Script Extender

-Pluggy

-Skeletons-27945.7z

-Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus

-x117Race Plus Plus

and

-XEO

-And a couple of extra stuff like the Race ~ Vampire Race Reloaded, or the Outfit ~ Lady Flirt DMRA...

-

- And now my question would be the following: Unless I'm mistaken the outfits for example only change the way the armours look BUT what do I have to do to change the Body Anatomy of the character into the BBB/DMRA version?

-

- Is it included in one of the above mentioned files?

- I've tried to search for a "BBB Basic/Core Mod" on nexusmods but no success.... :s

. Sorry if I've just asked something really n00bish, but it's 00:33 AM and I have been getting familiar with this whole system since approxinately 3-4 hours.... I am well aware of the fact that I still have a lot to learn about this stuff. Oo

-

- Sidenote: (I've got some "experience" with modding W0rld 0f Wa_craft MPQ" files both armor textures and body anatomy and there if you change the armour textures the body anatomy is not necessarily altered along the process - e.g. You can have the "normal/default" human female body in some sexy fetish wear or you can at first change her body anatomy to a more voluptuous version by tempering with some "ANIM" files and then add the fetish wear "BLP"s to the "MPQ" and there you go you have your Domina Mistress with some F Cup breasts... BTW WoW modding is IMO a lot easier... muhaha :P)

In oblivion most bodies are made up of 4 parts: upperbody, lowerbody, hands and feet. The upper mesh is generally the only you need to find/install a bbb enabled file for. You can mix and match the other to a certain degree within certain constraints. Like swap out an H-cup HGEC upperbody for a B-cup HGEC upperbody.

Note: switching uppers/lowers with some other body types will result in seams and gaps and even texture mapping problems so be careful of switching.

To make BBB work you need the following three items or it simply won't bounce:

1. BBB skeleton - growlf's universal skeleton is the latest (use the controllable version and NOT the total controllable version).

Link: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

2. BBB mesh - now this can be just an upperbody mesh or a combo upper/lower or even upper/lower/hands/feet mesh. Some clothes are bbb enabled and some of the nude bodies are as well.

3. BBB animations - this is the final piece of the puzzle. These animation files could be walking, fighting, breathing or the lovers sex animations. Fore has a great mod that will get you off and running with all but the sex part, which lovers will take care of.

Link: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35551

As to your other question of body type changes...well the way oblivion works is whatever you put on overrides your body type. Say you are an A-cup nude female but you put on a skimpy see thru tube top that is for an H-cup. Well now you have H-cup boobs :) Yea it sucks but that is just the way the engine works. It is similar to what you mention in your previous modding of WOW.

Haha... and here I've thought that I'm the only "crazy lunatic" who is still awake so late... :D

-

- Thx for your info.

-

- Well then so it seems that in W0W the system is more "logical" and "user friendly".... cause the outfits are automatically "stretched" to fit any body size.... So you can use the very same fetish wear with the default body models and actually with any other alternative body models as well...

-

- About the Lover addon files - I've seen there are quite a few of those... is there a "golden rule" which ones are absolutely necessary to avoid crashes and and other program errors with BBB/DMRA or are they totally optional and you might as well install all OR none of them?

-

- Today I'm just doing the theoretical stuff (theorycrafting :P ) - I'll "attempt" to throw the whole stuff together later once I've slept a bit.... Hopefully I won't f_ck up anything and in the evening I'll be able to see some yummie models ingame as well, not just on screenshots.... :D

-

- One more question - once you create your character can you still change her appearance if you apply the mods later on (E.g. using a Barber shop á lá W0W or hairstyle changing potions or stuff like that)? Or you have to apply the mods first and ONLY WHEN IT IS DONE should you create your character?

Be careful about trying you change your appearance after exiting the sewers. You can do it with a console command but your stats all reset to the default start. It is best to have what you want installed first. However you may or may not "know" what you really want without a little experimentation so be prepared to start several new games :)

As for installing mods make a saved game right after exiting the sewers so you quickly test mods as you install them and if I didn't say it before go slowly on installing mods with no more than 2 at a time and then test that all is working. Then make a backup of your data folder somewhere and install the next bunch. It IS extra work but you can quickly roll things back without having to start from the very beginning :(

As to lovers plugins - they are of course all optional beyond the base pack and resource pack. Note that some plugins will require other plugins and sometimes even require utilities like Pluggy, MenuQue and others.

OBSE is required for all lovers and quite a lot of normal mods as well.

As to lovers being compatible with bbb - yep no issue there. Only between 1/3 to 1/2 of the sex animations have jiggling boobs but that is the fault of the animation and the only fix is to disable it or replace it. Most lovers plugins don't care if you are HGEC or DMRA so again no issues there.

Holler if you have more questions.

As to your other question of body type changes...well the way oblivion works is whatever you put on overrides your body type. Say you are an A-cup nude female but you put on a skimpy see thru tube top that is for an H-cup. Well now you have H-cup boobs :) Yea it sucks but that is just the way the engine works. It is similar to what you mention in your previous modding of WOW.

I've got a few more questions related to this part of your comment:

- well if I understand it correctly then let's say the "Lady Flirt DMRA" changes your outfit to some hawt skimpy gown and it also adjusts your body type to the DMRA-mod automatically (yummie voluptuous curves). Am I right?

-

- Question No. 1: Does it change the "armor texture" of whetever armor you are wearing ATM and also every armor that you WILL equip later on to the "Lady Flirt" version?

Or do you have to find a specific armor ingame that has the "Lady Flirt DMRA" looks "attached/coded" to it? (In W0W it is the second version - so you modify a certain armour removing or altering some parts of it to be more "revealing" but you MUST get that certain armor ingame no other outfit will have that certain appearance ...)

-

- Question No. 2: How is it possible that I've seen many screenshots about several outfits as well where certain parts of the outfit have been removed?

See for example the "011-Teacher(DM_BBB)" outfit (Yeah yeah, I'm a cosplay-BDSM-wear loving freak - and a lot more but let's just keep the rest a secret for now...haha o.O ) in the "BBB Armor & Clothes Compilation" forum-topic created by HanPL. There are plenty of screenshots added there where you can see that the model can be almost fully dressed and you can remove some parts of it till the model is just wearing some lingerie (And most likely you can even remove the rest unlesss I'm mistaken, he just did not want to display some semi-nude pics e.g. topless or no-panties version). So does it work like that that for example you remove ingame your gloves or your boots or your body armor and according to which part of your armor has been removed the outfit-mod will also adapt to it and remove some of your clothing as well? Or you have to tamper with the armor mesh texture files in the data folder to remove certain parts of the outfit?

( I don't know if you can understand what I mean with this second question of mine cause English is not my native language and if I'd read the Wall-of-text that I've just written again I'm not sure that I'd understand it either ... haha herpderp... Well hopefully you do. ;) )

- Well... my first attempt seems to have ended most likely with a miserable "Epic Fail".... I've added a couple of mods but when I click on the Oblivion shortcut then on the launcher window I click on "Play" I see a small (10x5cm)black window in the upper left hand side of my screen and then after 2 seconds it disappears and nothing happens... :P

- Waah :s

-

- I guess nobody has the time/patience to make a "step-by-step n00bie mod-installing tutorial" through Skype or Googletalk .... I think I uderstand now the basics of the "modding-magic" for Oblivion most likely I've just forgotten about some minor issue that is why it doesn't want to work now... mehh... Cause during the modding with OMM I did not get any error messages.... :s Bummer.....

disable your "a couple mods" one by one and see what couse the problem :)

-

-

- Ahhaaaa, a wise advice .. thx... :D

-

- Well after messing around with that I've found out that it doesn't like my "Chocolate Elves" addon.... :s

-

- I've disabled that and started the game again... went to the character creation screen and still the very same fugly character portraits are looking back at me...

-

- What mods have I installed up till now?

-LOVERS RESOURCE PACK v2

-Lovers with PK Base Package rev91

-Boss

-BUFramework

-Oblivion Script Extender

-Pluggy

-Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus

-NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer

-Skeletons-27945

-Outfit ~ Lady Flirt DMRA

-Race ~ Vampire Race Reloaded

And at last but not at least:

-MBPpp_Chocolate_Elves-37368-0-3-8

-

- I had to deactivate Chocolate Elves tho... :s

- So what did I forget to add or where did I do a mistake? Theoretically OMM shows me all addons with the blue squares - so theoretically they should be working... (Why isn't there a "Boom Headshot" Smiley? :P )

Did you archive invalidate via bsa redirection yet?

The choco elves may require MBP++ so make sure you read the requirements for the file to work.

Also post your load order (via OBMM just hit import/export, then view load order, then just copy it and paste it here.)

Also you need to make sure you are launching oblivion via obse_loader.exe!!

As to your questions in post 216:

1. Your body is whatever mesh you are using be it clothing/armor/nude body. There is nothing underneath the current mesh so even if you bounce around cup sizes or body types there is no change whatsoever to your nude mesh when all your clothes are off. Again this is a limitation of the game engine. When you see skimpy armor "in game" most generally that mesh has the body merged with the armor.

To better illustrate this for yourself see Q2 below.

2. To alter armor you can to a limited degree use nifskope. However most of the modifications you see to armor to make it more revealing have been done with blender. Learning to use blender has a fairly large learning curve :(

Nifskope is a little easier to grasp but it is more limited. Nifskope is most useful to view what something looks like without having to go "in game" and equip it.

Link to nifskope: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

NOTE: unless you are planing on working on skyrim I recommend using version 1.022

Link to blender: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40980

Did you archive invalidate via bsa redirection yet?

The choco elves may require MBP++ so make sure you read the requirements for the file to work.

Also post your load order (via OBMM just hit import/export' date=' then view load order, then just copy it and paste it here.)

Also you need to make sure you are launching oblivion via obse_loader.exe!!

As to your questions in post 216:

1. Your body is whatever mesh you are using be it clothing/armor/nude body. There is nothing underneath the current mesh so even if you bounce around cup sizes or body types there is no change whatsoever to your nude mesh when all your clothes are off. Again this is a limitation of the game engine. When you see skimpy armor "in game" most generally that mesh has the body merged with the armor.

To better illustrate this for yourself see Q2 below.

2. To alter armor you can to a limited degree use nifskope. However most of the modifications you see to armor to make it more revealing have been done with blender. Learning to use blender has a fairly large learning curve :(

Nifskope is a little easier to grasp but it is more limited. Nifskope is most useful to view what something looks like without having to go "in game" and equip it.

Link to nifskope: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

NOTE: unless you are planing on working on skyrim I recommend using version 1.022

Link to blender: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40980

[/quote']

-

- Hi. So let's check through this step by step:

1. I've already did the Archive invalidation - so this one is checked.:D

2. The thing with the Choko Elves - I did not know that, however I've deactivated that mod for now.

3. Up till now I was indeed launching the game with the Oblivion exe, but I've just tried it with the abse_loader.exe as well, and I still see the same fugly characters in the character creation window. :D

4. Load order: I'll do it sometimes today. I've got some raiding and questing to do in WoW soon - with my yummie characters -trollololl.:D

5. Thx for the tip about the Nifskope I'll check that out for sure.

If you haven't installed MBP or Xeo, then yes you won't have additional races or improved faces to select from. NOTE: to unlock custom races in the creation window you either need to install UOP (unofficial oblivion patches) OR the custom race fix: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1815

The custom race fix is built into UOP so you don't need both.

If you have NOT installed MBP then you will need to disable loverscrownisles.esp too! If a file has a master and that master is not installed oblivion with CTD :(

If you don't launch the game via the obse loader.exe a lot of your plugins won't work as they won't have access to the extended scripting. None of the lovers files will work at all without OBSE.

Have fun wowing. :)

Hi, I am new to this board and it's my first time ussing mods and I have some questions.

Maybe someone can tell me, which mods that guy uses:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFlingingfeces

not only the body, the walking animation, but also the little bit Managa face and the hair.

This guy moved from youtube to dailymotion and I can't find any way to ask him directly.

I'm not familiar with the "modding language" or the commen shortcuts you use, so I hope you can help me. I've downloaded a few mods but I am not sure if these are the correct mods.

Hope you can help me.

Thx

Warrgen

Hi' date=' I am new to this board and it's my first time ussing mods and I have some questions.

Maybe someone can tell me, which mods that guy uses:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFlingingfeces

not only the body, the walking animation, but also the little bit Managa face and the hair.

This guy moved from youtube to dailymotion and I can't find any way to ask him directly.

I'm not familiar with the "modding language" or the commen shortcuts you use, so I hope you can help me. I've downloaded a few mods but I am not sure if these are the correct mods.

Hope you can help me.

Thx

Warrgen

[/quote']

Check here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3446

and he has some of his vids here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1428

NOTE: He will NOT answer mod questions due to folks constantly mobbing him and asking the same damn questions day in and day out - hard to blame him you know :)

If you want answers you need to make a post in this thread as more folks check it and you are far more likely to get answered:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=119

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay!! :D

-

- Well- I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game then I tried to add the all-in-one mod again (The one I've found in the XEO topic) and now it is working fine.:D

-

-I have a lot more races now and some of them look really good, tho I have to admit that somehow the faces are not nearly as detailed and nice as some of the screenshots I've seen around on this forum.... maybe some more addons should be added. (I'm playing ofc at the best resolution.)

-

- Other than that I have a question: How do the otfits work in Oblivion? I mean I've managed to add a "chichi swimmingsuit outfit and it is by "default" in your inventory in all its colour variations.

-

However I've also added the Lady Flirt mod as well, and at the mod description it sais that you have to go to some city's harbour and on one of the piers you can find the armor.... :s (In W0W many sexy outfits are modded for easy to access low level gears, so you don't have to grind your ass to death to get 90% of the kinky outfits. :D )

-

- Are all the other outfits like that as well? I mean it is quite a "hassle" for me to find all the outfits cause I'm totally new to Oblivion so all the "locations" are 100%ly new/unknown to me.... So it will take ages till I find out where can I find all the items especially since along the way most likely if I pick the wrong class or birthmark it might be hell of difficult to get to certain places.... :D

-

- Maybe I'll have to look for some 100% finished "save-game" as it is for most hentai games.... Haha... (Yeah, I know I'm a lazy bastard, but I also "play" H-games with 100% save files.... I am too brain-dead to figure out all the correct answers in those games to unlock the scenes. >.<)

-

- EDIT: I've also added the "Vampire race reloaded" mod as well later on and quite strangely I still don't have the vampire race... Yay, i can still mess up many things,,, I'm sooo "GUDDDD" :(