BBB: Better Bouncing Boobs

Tell me is this infinite bouncing boobs bug?

http://youtu.be/4EXyyg1xxMw

Is it bug? I set the NoMaaM BBB Animation;

breast movement to moderate

breathing idles to moderate

Okay I fixed the infinite boobs bouncing but now I get the infinite dancing character if she doesn't hold the weapon in her hand or sheathed.

LOL!!!!! :)

Dude that is not a bug at all!!!! That is the breathing idle animation that comes as part of the NoMaaM package. If you don't like it you can change the idle to something else but I don't know why you would..........:)

The infinite bug is where the boobs drop to the ground or go to the horizon...:)

Well I kinda think it is the bug because once I got installed nicely everything there was no bouncing boobs to

infinity and no dancing. Now my character if she doesn't hold the weapon jumps up and down like dancing.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=62561#pid62561

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=3100

To fix this problem. You have to disable switching of skeleton in UVII ini.

I would post it in the DMRA Complete thread but it is closed.

Well, if we are talking about the youtube vid you linked to with the NoMaaM mod then that is not a bug as the bouncing is supposed to happen as it is a function of the breathing idle animation. It can be removed as it is only a kf file that can be swapped back to the normal one or any of the many others out there.

As to the infinity stretching pics yea I would agree that is a bug. :)

Glad to hear you have pinpointed it down to UV2.

Well I kinda think it is the bug because once I got installed nicely everything there was no bouncing boobs to

infinity and no dancing. Now my character if she doesn't hold the weapon jumps up and down like dancing.

As I said in my previous response' date=' the [u']permanant[/u] "boobs to infinity" (not infinitely bouncing boobs ;)) is ALWAYS caused by a non-BBBed skeleton. The question in your case is: Where does it come from?

If I look at your "problem.jpg" it is apparent that this is NOT a vanilla NPC. Which mod does it come from? Is this a race mod which defines its own skeleton?

But my main suspicion is this dual wield mod you mention in one previous post. I have seen mods where a new set of animations is defined by redefining the skeleton (using the OBSE functions SetModelPath and Update3D). Unfortunately I cannot remember which mods (I'm not using any other animation replacers except NoMaaM). MAybe it was CCAO. But in any case I would do the following 2 things:

• find the suspicious animation mod. Since these mods need to have an esp file, they are part of your load order and can easily be found
  • find the possible non-BBBed skeleton. Since it most likely is in your data\meshes file structure you might find it with the windows explorer search function (looking for skeleton.nif AND skeletonbeast.nif)

One other idea I had when I looked into UVII is this meshes\characters\_male\uvskeletonbeast.nif which redides in UVII's UVII.bsa. This IS a non-BBBed skeleton. I have never tried to figure out, what this skeleton is good for. Maybe UVII experts can answer that.

At least I hope you believe that this glitch cannot be caused by NoMaaM.:)

EDIT: I have to admit I did not read your comment very closely (after coming from your post in the NoMaaM Nexus thread). I just read the UVII manual, and it says that you have to set skeleton switching off in the UVII ini, if you want to use BBB. So I think you have fixed your problem yourself.

Okay. Doing yet another fresh install.

I'm continuing to have a lot of problems getting BBB to universally work in all my basic animations. It seems like I can get half of them to work at any given time.

I've been trying a number of different animation packages listed on the first post, but am guessing some of the animations either don't use the skeleton needed for BBB, I have the wrong skeleton, or some of the mods are competing for certain animation slots.

I'm using HGEC 1.21 (usually going with D cup, though would like to play with H cup some too).

What I'd LIKE to have:

cute idle pose with noticeable breathing / BBB (never been able to get anything but the "default" animation working for this one, but with BBB)

idle fighting stance with the one hander out and pointing to the ground with the BBB

idle fighting stance unarmed with some sort of martial arts pose and BBB

idle fighting stance with bow with BBB (don't think I've found one yet)

mur Zik sexy walk with BBB

mur zik sexy walk moveback with BBB

the run I usually think of "fleeing anime school girl look" (arms bent at the elbow, hand pointing upward / about level with face on a horizontal plane) with BBB

Unless otherwise noted, I've had all these working at some point... just not all together

I'm getting rather frustrated here. Suggestions / input greatly appreciated.

Internal, I don't know of any mod that has all your items together. The only way your going to get something like that is to download mods that have the idles you like and pull out the idles you DO like and delete the rest. Then once you have assembled all the idles from all the mods then install them with a modified esp (say using the one Fore made) or make a new one yourself.

Sorry, but I don't know of any other way to meet your list :(

Internal' date=' I don't know of any mod that has all your items together. The only way your going to get something like that is to download mods that have the idles you like and pull out the idles you DO like and delete the rest. Then once you have assembled all the idles from all the mods then install them with a modified esp (say using the one Fore made) or make a new one yourself.

Sorry, but I don't know of any other way to meet your list :(

[/quote']

That's fine, I just gotta figure out how to do that... read up a little on scripting, but not sure I have the time to keep researching this stuff. I need to get back to looking for work again :o

I've not even looked at .esp files. I've just been dumping .kf files into my _male folder to see if they look how I want them to. Alas, I can't find Mur Zik's sexy walk with BBB. Thought I had it working at one point in a previous install. le sigh.

-update-

Getting pretty close to the desired effect by doing a mash up of the Animations Replacer Personal 3.0, No MaaM, and KSTN Stylized Stance. The NPCs are ALL doing the sexy walk though, so I'm gonna see if replacing some .kf files will fix that. I wish I had a more interesting idle than the standing there while breathing NoMaaM BTM mod, but so far, I've not found a good cute / easy idle animation with BBB (suggestions please?) I've previously seen a somewhat similar one-hander animation to the KSTN one that I'd like to have for the run forward with weapon, but I'm not complaining too much at this point. I'd still highly welcome suggestions or links for .kf files for BBB idles and combat :D

-update again-

looks like it was indeed a simple fix for the NPCs. Gonna try to get some other animations in for other weapons (like bows, staffs, etc) that have BBB. If I manage to get all this crap working, I'll try to sneak a big arse file onto a share site or something for others to have fun with :o

As I said in my previous response' date=' the [u']permanant[/u] "boobs to infinity" (not infinitely bouncing boobs ;)) is ALWAYS caused by a non-BBBed skeleton. The question in your case is: Where does it come from?

If I look at your "problem.jpg" it is apparent that this is NOT a vanilla NPC. Which mod does it come from? Is this a race mod which defines its own skeleton?

But my main suspicion is this dual wield mod you mention in one previous post. I have seen mods where a new set of animations is defined by redefining the skeleton (using the OBSE functions SetModelPath and Update3D). Unfortunately I cannot remember which mods (I'm not using any other animation replacers except NoMaaM). MAybe it was CCAO. But in any case I would do the following 2 things:

• find the suspicious animation mod. Since these mods need to have an esp file, they are part of your load order and can easily be found
  • find the possible non-BBBed skeleton. Since it most likely is in your data\meshes file structure you might find it with the windows explorer search function (looking for skeleton.nif AND skeletonbeast.nif)

One other idea I had when I looked into UVII is this meshes\characters\_male\uvskeletonbeast.nif which redides in UVII's UVII.bsa. This IS a non-BBBed skeleton. I have never tried to figure out, what this skeleton is good for. Maybe UVII experts can answer that.

At least I hope you believe that this glitch cannot be caused by NoMaaM.:)

EDIT: I have to admit I did not read your comment very closely (after coming from your post in the NoMaaM Nexus thread). I just read the UVII manual, and it says that you have to set skeleton switching off in the UVII ini, if you want to use BBB. So I think you have fixed your problem yourself.

Is there any way to make BBB work with UVII amputations (enabled switching skeleton)?

Is there any way to make BBB work with UVII amputations (enabled switching skeleton)?

Make it work although the Readme says you can't? You are quite stubborn. :D

The only idea I have is this non-BBBed 3rd person skeletonbeast.nif I already mentioned. But that's a little effort, if someone wants to try, and i can't guarantee the result.

What's necessary is to extract this nif file from the UVII.bsa file, add the breast bones (copy/past from the coronerra skeletonbeast), and remove the nif from the UVII.bsa.

Could you link necessary resources and tutorials? I know nothing about modding though I know the game file structure of folders etc. I will give it a try.

Emmm, Cygarniczka, modifying skeletons is not necessarily something I would suggest for someone who "knows nothing about modding". I also wouldn't know any tutorial about that. Maybe my own wiki at Nexus called "Avoiding Blender pitfalls", where I have one section about copy/paste in Nifskope. But then you still need to know what to copy.

And given that this is only a wild guess how to fix something that someone as knowledgeable as the UVII author couldn't do ....

howdy..

i installed the stuff on post one but i am still seeing the stock clothes on NPC's .... how do i get the NPC's to work with the clothes (switch that).

**My character is Male and i want to see all the NPC's wearing teh skimpy stuff. i did a console "removeallitems" on an NPC because she looked like she had the stock body and when all the clothes came off she had the big boobs and butt like she is supposed to.. so that is why i am confused.

howdy..

i installed the stuff on post one but i am still seeing the stock clothes on NPC's .... how do i get the NPC's to work with the clothes (switch that).

**My character is Male and i want to see all the NPC's wearing teh skimpy stuff. i did a console "removeallitems" on an NPC because she looked like she had the stock body and when all the clothes came off she had the big boobs and butt like she is supposed to.. so that is why i am confused.

The clothing or armor mesh will over-ride the body mesh. Thus even if you have a Hcup naked body if you equip a Acup armor then the female npc will have an Acup until that armor is removed.

If you want the Hcup look to remain you have to download armor/clothing that is made for the Hcup body.

(Note: Just using Hcup as an illustrative point and not referring to a particular body type or size.)

As to how to get the NPC's to use clothes. Well you either have to find and download a replacer mod (this will replace vanilla clothes/armor with the type you want) or give the armor to npc's in the game via a companion mod.

i downloaded and used a couple different replacers but i still see the npc stock stuff.

oblivion>data>etc>etc>etc "yes overwrite"

???

have any ideas on a particular replacer i could try?

it is the comman clothes stuff i am trying to get changed