BBB: Better Bouncing Boobs

Hi. I am having problems getting this to work. I'm afraid to say I'm a novice but I would appreciate any advice.

I installed HGEC and everything was working fine, with Coronerras' Maximum Compatibility Skeletons. I downloaded BBB (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28235) and the NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35551) and followed the instructions and copy everything over. However, my body resets to the default. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. It seems simple enough. If I deactive and reactivate HGEC with OBMM I get my body back. Can anyone help me? I tried reading through the forums but I'm a little confused.

Which animation file controls/activates BBB in the inventory view?  I've had it working, but something I accidently overwrote something or other, and can't get it working in this view again - I've installed NoMaaM moderate, Natural Walk, and Stylish Jump, in that order.  BBB works prefectly in third person views for myself and NPCs, so I assume it is not a body, skeleton, or clothing issue.

2zgxnnm.jpg

Thanks!

BTW: There is a new Manga Body variation on SHY: Looks great! http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups26479.7z You just have to remove the \"bitch\" placards.

Thought I removed them before I uploaded? Sorry if I didnt but yeah just remove it in nifscope.

Do I have to remove the placards for the body to work? Because right now All I see is placards and no body (pretty much invisible) ???. I don't mind having the placards I'd just like to have the body show up.

oblivion201105212241304.th.png

Do I have to remove the placards for the body to work? Because right now All I see is placards and no body (pretty much invisible) ???. I don't mind having the placards I'd just like to have the body show up.

I finaly got around to correcting the texture paths and reupped it here.

It should now work properly. Look in the downloads section of this forum.

NoMaaM Animation Replacer updated to v3:

2011/05/24 - 3 . . . .- Added all sneak, bow, cast, staff, dodge, and walk/run animations

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Updated most weapon walk&run forward/backward animations; fixed bone priorities

Ah BBB ... the reason why I can no longer play Oblivion' date=' three fresh installs, ect ect and ever since this horrid thing came along, no more oblivion, oh well xD

[/quote']

why exactly? does your Oblivion crash on startup after a fresh install? if so, try deleting the stuff in your documents/my games/Oblivion folder.

you can keep the save games.

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone else encountered an issue with the pretty woman animation replacer and xeo?

when i have xeo.esp and specialanims.esp my character just uses the default walking and running anims.

is there a way to fix this? and if not is there any animation replacers (with BBB) that works with xeo?