Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Out of curiosity, are ghoul kids a thing in here? Like, once the kid grows up. I know that ghouls can impregnate women with this.

Not yet. But I can add it if someone makes me a ghoul baby mesh / texture

Super mutant baby and super mutant child would be great too

Do the children become settlers?

No, they just walk around the settlement occasionally interacting with objects. But might be a future option.

Not sure, but I think Ghouls & Super Mutants are sterile......

:idea:

didnt stop new vegas pregnancy from having super mutant kids,dont know about ghouls though

Out of curiosity, are ghoul kids a thing in here? Like, once the kid grows up. I know that ghouls can impregnate women with this.

No, they just walk around the settlement occasionally interacting with objects. But might be a future option.

didnt stop new vegas pregnancy from having super mutant kids,dont know about ghouls though

Supermutants are not just sterile but according to lore genderless.   I'd guess the people that created the FEV didn't want their creations breeding and eventually taking over.  Sterile population means they die off eventually.  

Ghouls... I honestly don't remember seeing anything about it one way or another.   though I'd guess based on the fact their skin and soft tissue is gone or mostly gone, the male ghoul lacks the equipment to breed.  super life spans and lacks the ability to have sex would suck... truly suck... royally suck and not in the fun way. 

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt the dc mutants a different fev strain?

yes and they took over the vault where the FEV was stored and making new mutants.   Loads of fun.. 

Supermutants are not just sterile but according to lore genderless.   I'd guess the people that created the FEV didn't want their creations breeding and eventually taking over.  Sterile population means they die off eventually.  

Ghouls... I honestly don't remember seeing anything about it one way or another.   though I'd guess based on the fact their skin and soft tissue is gone or mostly gone, the male ghoul lacks the equipment to breed.  super life spans and lacks the ability to have sex would suck... truly suck... royally suck and not in the fun way. 

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt the dc mutants a different fev strain?

yes and they took over the vault where the FEV was stored and making new mutants.   Loads of fun.. 

yeah i know about that in lore but these are fun mods

1.3.1 Released 

• Dropping a baby out of your inventory near an empty crib (Workshop Mode > Decoration > Misc > Crib) in a settlement will place the baby in the crib where he/she will grow up as usual - no more floating babies.
  • Going into the same cell with the woman that just gave birth will complete the "xyz just gave birth" Misc quest
  • If the daddy is already dead when you find out you're pregnant, the quest to find the daddy won't start anymore

BTW, I'm trying to decide whether the relationship and marriage mechanics should actually be part of Family Planning or should it be a separate mod with optional integration with Family Planning. Anyone has a preference one way or another? 

what about babies placed in Home Plate in Diamond City? if so there still floating but if home plate doesnt count then its fine.

And i like having the marriage stuff in family planning,i mean the mod is called family planning and marriage is apart of that

what about babies placed in Home Plate in Diamond City? if so there still floating but if home plate doesnt count then its fine.

And i like having the marriage stuff in family planning,i mean the mod is called family planning and marriage is apart of that

Yeah, it doesn't count as a settlement. Although good point. I may add support for player homes too.

I guess the Elder could marry you,  maybe find a ghoul priest some where.    "I now pronounce you.... are you sure you want to do this?"  "Yes Elder"   "okay... I now pronounce you man and deathclaw.  May god have mercy on your soul you idiot."

1.3.1 Released 

• Dropping a baby out of your inventory near an empty crib (Workshop Mode > Decoration > Misc > Crib) in a settlement will place the baby in the crib where he/she will grow up as usual - no more floating babies.
  • Going into the same cell with the woman that just gave birth will complete the "xyz just gave birth" Misc quest
  • If the daddy is already dead when you find out you're pregnant, the quest to find the daddy won't start anymore

BTW, I'm trying to decide whether the relationship and marriage mechanics should actually be part of Family Planning or should it be a separate mod with optional integration with Family Planning. Anyone has a preference one way or another? 

The two mods should still be linked though. I mean, access the relationship/marriage dialogues through the Family Planning dialogue options

Hilarity Report (Bug Report):

So I'm just going to copy paste what I showed to my friend to report this cute little bug:

" Yuni_Hermit: **Gets pregnant off of Dogmeat**

... Dogmeat: "So you probably want to talk to me about that belly."

Nora (player): "It's yours, and you should take responsibility for it."

Dogmeat "Well I don't know what to think right now."

Nora (Me, internal): "I am talking... to a DOG."   "

(Insane) Request:

On the upside, when talking to Dogmeat about the baby he put in me, I had the option to try to get him to marry me. I don't know why, but the idea of the player marrying Dogmeat... somehow greatly appeals to me, in a humor sense. I would adore if that was possible. xD

So yeah, I have a preference for ability to marry, possibly. Particularly a creature, because crazy Yuni. That's something Skyrim didn't even have, and this IS a lawless wasteland~

Hilarity Report (Bug Report):

So I'm just going to copy paste what I showed to my friend to report this cute little bug:

" Yuni_Hermit: **Gets pregnant off of Dogmeat**

... Dogmeat: "So you probably want to talk to me about that belly."

Nora (player): "It's yours, and you should take responsibility for it."

Dogmeat "Well I don't know what to think right now."

Nora (Me, internal): "I am talking... to a DOG."   "

(Insane) Request:

On the upside, when talking to Dogmeat about the baby he put in me, I had the option to try to get him to marry me. I don't know why, but the idea of the player marrying Dogmeat... somehow greatly appeals to me, in a humor sense. I would adore if that was possible. xD

So yeah, I have a preference for ability to marry, possibly. Particularly a creature, because crazy Yuni. That's something Skyrim didn't even have, and this IS a lawless wasteland~

The talking dog is the same but the story sounds more interesting   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Boy_and_His_Dog_(1975_film)

I always got the impression that Dogmeat was a mutant.  So if he can be highly intelligent why not marry him LOL.  I mean my ex demon in law was married and if I hadn't known that I would have sworn it wasn't possible for any one to even like her. 

Ok, here's what happens when your sliders in Bodyslide are maxxed out & you decide to adjust your prefs in FP......

post-95619-0-26589600-1501858355_thumb.jpg

post-95619-0-98864100-1501858367_thumb.jpg

post-95619-0-48276500-1501858378_thumb.jpg

post-95619-0-53674100-1501858390_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, the only way to fix it is to disable FP in NMM save & then load the new save, save again & then reinable & load & save yet again.,

Of course, this wipes out all my kids & babies.

I tried resettling in MCM.......Didn't work.

Also, since I reset everything, I'm now being told I'm preggers........But I'm a dude.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the GENERAL section, we need to set our gender. I couldn't find it.

Also, since I reset everything, I'm now being told I'm preggers........But I'm a dude.

blame it on Radiation, the Children of Atom will probably worship you like the mother/father of god.   LOL

Hey, thank you for the cool mod.  I was wondering if anyone has tried this with a custom race yet?  Specifically the A.S.I.A synth mod, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78749-asia-sexbots-of-the-commonwealth-final/page-1 .  

Also, on the off chance it works for the A.S.I.A mod, is there a way to temporarily disable pregnancy for the player character?  (It wouldn't make sense for gen1 or gen2 A.S.I.As to get pregnant, but could make sense for a gen4.)  Finally, is there a option to speed up baby growth?  36 months is a very long time for me in game (like I don't know if I could go that long on a single save, and that's assuming an early pregnancy), could I shorten it to like 2?  I know it's unrealistic but the Sims 1-2 week baby to child and child to teen aging has made me okay with shorter times.  

Hey, thank you for the cool mod.  I was wondering if anyone has tried this with a custom race yet?  Specifically the A.S.I.A synth mod, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78749-asia-sexbots-of-the-commonwealth-final/page-1 .  

Also, on the off chance it works for the A.S.I.A mod, is there a way to temporarily disable pregnancy for the player character?  (It wouldn't make sense for gen1 or gen2 A.S.I.As to get pregnant, but could make sense for a gen4.)  Finally, is there a option to speed up baby growth?  36 months is a very long time for me in game (like I don't know if I could go that long on a single save, and that's assuming an early pregnancy), could I shorten it to like 2?  I know it's unrealistic but the Sims 1-2 week baby to child and child to teen aging has made me okay with shorter times.  

Edit line 87 of FPFP_PlayerStartScript.psc, then compile to change how long it takes for the baby to grow up

Custom race should work with Four-Play by pressing N (near someone to select that person's race, or near no-one to select the player's race). It wouldn't work otherwise.

You can double up on contraception (pills and condoms) and reduce the base pregnancy chance.

Ok, here's what happens when your sliders in Bodyslide are maxxed out & you decide to adjust your prefs in FP......

attachicon.gif20170801162944_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170801170538_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170803024911_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170803025449_1.jpg

Unfortunately, the only way to fix it is to disable FP in NMM save & then load the new save, save again & then reinable & load & save yet again.,

Of course, this wipes out all my kids & babies.

I tried resettling in MCM.......Didn't work.

OMFG lmao xD very funny man lol.

May i suggest adding negative effects during the time the PC is pregnant? Stuff like AP replenishes more slowly, being staggered from time to time due to contractions, etc

could do, when I find some time

Is there anyone out there who is planning to do a supermutant child? Or could a supermutant just be scaled down in size until the supermutant is like a child?

Is it possible to switch the race of a child created by family planning?

Would it be better to have all babies and children management in a separate mod that concentrates on bringing children of all kinds and growth states to life?

If you're in survival mode, does a mother get increased food and water consumption rates?

If the mother suffers dramatic radiaton, will the child output race be changed to ghoul?