Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Hello Vinfamy!

I have an issue. I'm using HN66s Easy Girl outfits and after installing your mod, batch build (i've set on build morphs) the display is screwed up, like a sort of glitch when your graphic software messing with all lines and diff colors. I'm using bodyslide preset with belly/pregnant sliders. Is it my bad or your mod and that are incompatible? I'd really appreciate an advice.

I'm using the same stuff with no probs.......

:D

Using it also. No issue.

Have you SLM' any NPC / Follower?

I encountered that only with a follower who I slm'd while having body physics in play, and only when adjusting the hair to a physics one. 

Hello Vinfamy!

I have an issue. I'm using HN66s Easy Girl outfits and after installing your mod, batch build (i've set on build morphs) the display is screwed up, like a sort of glitch when your graphic software messing with all lines and diff colors. I'm using bodyslide preset with belly/pregnant sliders. Is it my bad or your mod and that are incompatible? I'd really appreciate an advice.

I'm using the same stuff with no probs.......

:D

I have not had an issue with this. Works great!

I wound up like this courtesy of Violate;

attachicon.gif20170715204429_1.jpg

@ 2 months. 

Ooops

What's wrong? I'm not getting it??

!!!!!!

You can see her preggy tummy starting to bulge.

Wound up that way, because of FPFP. :) and a bad raider.. a very bad raider.

Thanks guys for replies. I will re-check my mods since tose two above are not conflicting. Can't wait ot use them both  :) .

Have you SLM' any NPC / Follower?

I encountered that only with a follower who I slm'd while having body physics in play, and only when adjusting the hair to a physics one. 

You can see her preggy tummy starting to bulge.

Wound up that way, because of FPFP. :) and a bad raider.. a very bad raider.

Oh man........Don't even get me started on SLM........It'll *only* work on default faces. Using it on any other face causes distortions like you wouldn't believe!

I :heart:  baby bumps! I'd have 3 more kids if I had someone! (Or someones, if yer into polygamy)

:D :D :D :D

Speaking of polygamy, I have multiple partners, but none recognize the other as a partner. In the future, maybe we can figure out a way to have polygamous marriages......Or something.

:)

Thanks!  And your mods are awesome!  I do however run into a problem as well with diamond city guards... none of them are wearing anything but their catchers armor, helmets..and walk around wiht a constant hard on LOL not sure what I did to cause that <.<  It happens to Sturgis too but only after I have sex wiht him he all the sudden gets buff and his cloths dont fit..and he is constantly hard.  I have run loot, uninstalled, re installed no clue what is going on here. :/  

Also.. I do not have diverse bodies installed.

Sounds like Chosen Clue's FP Nudesuits?

I remember installing one that gave you 3 choices.. Default experience and 2 choices that had something to do with Nude Suits, I chose the default.  

So I can temporarily alter FPFP variables using console commands, but I can't get them to stick past a reload. I actually can't get them to stick if I open up the mod control panel and mess with options at all. So I can make them work by inputting the set to command, but they will return to their previous values the instant I open and modify another variable with the control panel. It is odd. 

I disabled and uninstalled Family_Plan .esp,

but the message "You are going into labour" is still popping out on my up-left screen......

Can confirm Vinfamy's solution with a little more detail. Save, use the tool advised by Vin, look for loose scripts, go to the F folder, nuke the one that starts with FPFP and it will go away.

I have yet to see a baby bump on any of my npc's although I got the message something like "I think a baby was conceived". After about three days I looked in their inventory and there is a baby in their inventory. Is that supposed to be the unborn kid? Its in apparel but cannot be equipped on the npc.

I have all the requirements and the mod seems ot be working based on the messages. I did the morph thing on install of cbbe and built a cbbe body with cbbe slim preset as a batch with morph checked. Did same for all outfits. So far nothing. Is the baby in the inventory a sign they are pregnant and I need ot wait a few more days to see any growth?

f/u - after @ 5 days the npc did start showing. In her inventory she has now 2 babies. Still wondering what those are abiout.

Ok! So I found out what I was doing wrong after spending nearly an afternoon trying to figure this damned thing out.

1) Get the lastest up-to-date CBBE, Bodyslide and Looksmenu. Make sure you do this because older versions don't work with this mod (belly won't swell)...

2) Use any bodyslide preset you like but make sure you tick the [build Morphs] next to [batch Build] at the lower left corner of Bodyslide.

3) Use batch build.

Voila! Now the mod should work along with the belly swelling as pregnancy progresses. I know it's really simple but it took me forever to figure this out. XD

I didn't have to move any files around or anything, just follow the steps as mentioned above. Happy gaming and thanks Vinfamy for all your wonderful mods! :lol:

Really thanks men, you help me a lot, i was in the same situation.

I didn t do step 2 and 3, and thanks to you the mod works great !

So, looking to add in a couple more sliders to the BodyGen.SetMorph scripting block in FPFP_Player Script. Think I know what float values I'm looking for, but I'm at a loss in how to reference the correct slider in the string morph parameter. The string values you have listed in the script do not match the slider names in BodySlide (i.e. 'PregnancyBelly' string as opposed to BodySlide calling the slider 'Pregnant')

Creation Kit glossary leaves a bit to be desired. Is there a better place to look up these functions and how to work them? My Creation Kit expertise is practically non-existent.

Thanks again for your work vinfamy :)

I was wondering, if through, say the chemistry lab, I could create a way to have my girl get Currie, or any female for that matter, pregnant, and go to full term? Some genetic splicing between my DNA and the DNA of the Cyber clone would be great. Take Blood sample, of target, and self, use the Chemistry lab, make the test tube baby, then implant it either in self, or another female... hehehe

A few bugs to report: Not mod breaking.

- On a side note, I got pregnant, I had only been with McCreedy, I was with a Ghoul at the end of the previous pregnancy, and turned out, that the Ghoul was the father? - Yes, I was pregnant when I screwed the Ghoul. Went and had my baby later that day, When I discovered it to be the Ghoul's, naturally, abortion was chosen, I want babies from McCreedy currently.

- (ok, not a bug but still) I hope you change the, "Your pregnant so you have to deal with it" comment that they always make, It's down right rude, and makes me just want to blow their heads off. Especially if you have started a romance with them. I can see it being said by a raider, or an enemy faction, but not someone in your own faction.

- And When McCreedy was following me, as a companion, seeing the doctor for the blood test, costed me 700 caps, because it failed to go through several times, I had to dismiss him as a companion before it went through. (Console command player.additem 000000f 600 took care of the extra fees) So if you could fix this please, I would be grateful.

- I now have in my Quest list "See a doctor about an abortion See a doctor about an abortion See a doctor about an abortion" Due to being pregnant 3 times under the same quest. And it won't go away, even when I tell the doctor I am keeping the child. (by the time I have my 12th pregnancy, that is going to be super long! Good thing I am using the max pregnancy length)

(This mod, is really the reason I will keep playing FO4, Thank you Vinfamy for all the hard work you are putting into all your mods)

so I had sex with Piper (I am a guy), and it said that the game believed a child had been conceived. however I waited ten days in game for anything and there were no babies added to her inventory. I've installed all the mods as required (apart from the body changes part so far), so is there anything I did wrong?

so I had sex with Piper (I am a guy), and it said that the game believed a child had been conceived. however I waited ten days in game for anything and there were no babies added to her inventory. I've installed all the mods as required (apart from the body changes part so far), so is there anything I did wrong?

Maybe wait another day. You don't have the mods for the body changes so it's quite hard to know what's going on. 

Go to sleep at night. That's how I advance it along & it works.

:P:lol::D

Ok so I've used this mod with companion Nora (mod ressurects ur wife an u can travel together) and I've noticed her belly is somewhat bigger than usual... I'm pretty sure I've used a condom. Was it condom broken or Nora is a slut?=)

Btw if someone knows -  Nora is a short name of Eleanora or Honora?

Ok so I've used this mod with companion Nora (mod ressurects ur wife an u can travel together) and I've noticed her belly is somewhat bigger than usual... I'm pretty sure I've used a condom. Was it condom broken or Nora is a slut?=)

Btw if someone knows -  Nora is a short name of Eleanora or Honora?

By default, contraception is only 90% success rate so possible ...

But yeah, there's the possibility that you've been cheated on. I have heard reports from Autonomy users that she even bangs the Vault Tec rep while you're editing your character appearance at the start of the game. :)

I can almost see the headline in a tabloid newspaper:

"Retired veteran underwent PLASTIC SURGERY, only finding out later that his wife is PREGNANT BY ANOTHER MAN"

But yeah, there's the possibility that you've been cheated on. I have heard reports from Autonomy users that she even bangs the Vault Tec rep while you're editing your character appearance at the start of the game. :)

I can almost see the headline in a tabloid newspaper:

"Retired veteran underwent PLASTIC SURGERY, only finding out later that his wife is PREGNANT BY ANOTHER MAN"

That makes me so glad that I am a female and that I play as the female. The vault tech guy is kinda cute, but he isn't "doable" by my standards, I think he looks better later, when I met him in goodneighbor, "His personality had improved slightly." But I gotta say, I kinda feel sorry for him, and his predicament.

Ok, just hit a snag...

Traveling with Preston, who IS the father of my current child... oopsies...

- Got him in Power Armor, can't ask him to exit the power armor for more sex, and can't get to the dismiss dialogue, unless I talk to him about the child, and being we started a relationship as it was, and he says he won't be tied down...

- - In RL, I would do what any woman would do, have the child and slap him with child support, and NEVER speak to him again. In this game, if he wasn't a companion, I would just shoot him right after extorting all the caps I can from him, then take and sell his gear to cover the cost of abortion...

- - So it seems the only things I can do is extortion, or let it drop as a single mom, no real choices to do anything viable with him. And one of the options, should be to have him cover the cost of the abortion and then some, because it's his fault for not keeping it in his pants, and his fault for not pulling out or using a condom :P So 2 can play that game, and I am already 1 up on "him".

I am looking forward to the updates where the children grow up, and have actual relationships with the NPCs. I know the 2nd part of that will be quite a challenge. And it would be even greater, both as a mod as well as the challenge, to have the replies voiced. Thinking back to the OLD games, from the 1980s, they used a single voice file, that was just a sound ranging from really high to really low pitched, to generate words from, by preloading that sound file, and playing parts of the track in quick succession, and slightly overlapped... I wonder if the software is still available...

Edit add:

Also, talking with a doc to get healed is impossible while pregnant, all they want to do is talk about abortion options

Ok, just hit a snag...

Traveling with Preston, who IS the father of my current child... oopsies...

- Got him in Power Armor, can't ask him to exit the power armor for more sex, and can't get to the dismiss dialogue, unless I talk to him about the child, and being we started a relationship as it was, and he says he won't be tied down...

- - In RL, I would do what any woman would do, have the child and slap him with child support, and NEVER speak to him again. In this game, if he wasn't a companion, I would just shoot him right after extorting all the caps I can from him, then take and sell his gear to cover the cost of abortion...

- - So it seems the only things I can do is extortion, or let it drop as a single mom, no real choices to do anything viable with him. And one of the options, should be to have him cover the cost of the abortion and then some, because it's his fault for not keeping it in his pants, and his fault for not pulling out or using a condom :P So 2 can play that game, and I am already 1 up on "him".

I am looking forward to the updates where the children grow up, and have actual relationships with the NPCs. I know the 2nd part of that will be quite a challenge. And it would be even greater, both as a mod as well as the challenge, to have the replies voiced. Thinking back to the OLD games, from the 1980s, they used a single voice file, that was just a sound ranging from really high to really low pitched, to generate words from, by preloading that sound file, and playing parts of the track in quick succession, and slightly overlapped... I wonder if the software is still available...

Edit add:

Also, talking with a doc to get healed is impossible while pregnant, all they want to do is talk about abortion options

HOLY SHIT!!

Mental note: Do NOT date Airianna!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: