Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Disabling the mod briefly wasn't a solution to removing the body morphs. Wound up causing a few other bugs (Like being told I was in labor every time I slept). This wasn't a surprise, consider dangling scripts and such.

The mod could use a kind of Uninstall option for each module, where it kills all quests and scripts so it can be safely removed or disabled. But mostly it needs an option to disable post-pregnancy permanent body morphs. You can remove all body morphs, but there should be an option to keep them during the 9 months and not wind up looking permanently 2 months pregnant after.

I've installed everything this page asks me to do. Can I get more info? Am I suppose to get notifications on when I'm pregnant? I've got the four play mod, but I don't know how to activate to animations. The animations from leitos mod works, does it work with this mod? I've installed everything I was told to, but I have no idea if it's even working. It said that is for downloading this mod when I first downloaded it and went into my game, but other than that, I don't get notifications on all that 10% stuff. Please help

I've installed everything this page asks me to do. Can I get more info? Am I suppose to get notifications on when I'm pregnant? I've got the four play mod, but I don't know how to activate to animations. The animations from leitos mod works, does it work with this mod? I've installed everything I was told to, but I have no idea if it's even working. It said that is for downloading this mod when I first downloaded it and went into my game, but other than that, I don't get notifications on all that 10% stuff. Please help

Go into your game settings & turn on notifications.

;)

;)

Where do you turn on notifications? I can't find it

somehow my char is stuck at the point of pregnancy where you get the quest to fing the father, no progress fo pregnancy even after runnign around making settlermanagement with avoiding any loadingscreen, also no waitign or sleeping. after 12 days of ingametime doing this absolutly no changes and i have no idea why.

no changes done to the settings of the mod, only a slightly bulge is visible if you stand directly to another nonpregnant char.

;)

Try this first, then I'll show ya how to do it in the game.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/164592-fallout-4/answers/413574-why-has-fallout-4-stopped-displaying-notifications

;) ;) ;) ;)

;)

Try this first, then I'll show ya how to do it in the game.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/164592-fallout-4/answers/413574-why-has-fallout-4-stopped-displaying-notifications

;) ;) ;) ;)

Yeah I saw that while googling about notifications haha, and everything is on and not opaque. I get notifications for other things like 'you're overencumbered' and the lovers embrace and even notifications from other mods like the shower mod. So how do I know the mod is working? I got the thanks for downloading this mod at the start, but I haven't got anything else like anything about fertility or the 10% thing or if I'm even pregnant or not.

Yeah I saw that while googling about notifications haha, and everything is on and not opaque. I get notifications for other things like 'you're overencumbered' and the lovers embrace and even notifications from other mods like the shower mod. So how do I know the mod is working? I got the thanks for downloading this mod at the start, but I haven't got anything else like anything about fertility or the 10% thing or if I'm even pregnant or not.

Double check that it's check marked in NMM??

Yep it's checked with a tick. Sigh. I hope this mod works for me. I've been waiting so long for a mod like this :( the condoms also don't disappear from the inventory once sex is finished if that helps

Yep it's checked with a tick. Sigh. I hope this mod works for me. I've been waiting so long for a mod like this :( the condoms also don't disappear from the inventory once sex is finished if that helps

Have you tried turning on the notifications through Vinfamy's control panel? IIRC if you open up his control panel on your pip-boy, there will be an option for customizing mod settings, then something about turning on notifications (they might be called like cheat notifications). That may fix the problem.

Have you tried turning on the notifications through Vinfamy's control panel? IIRC if you open up his control panel on your pip-boy, there will be an option for customizing mod settings, then something about turning on notifications (they might be called like cheat notifications). That may fix the problem.

Okay turned on notifications from that mod. When do I actually get a notification about anything?

Okay turned on notifications from that mod. When do I actually get a notification about anything?

I have had that on most of the time, and the notifications I remember are a notification after each sex act of the % chance of conception, as well as a message when someone actually gets  pregnant (Which will say something along the lines of "Something tells me a baby was conceived that day"). If you are playing as the female who is pregnant I believe it will update you each Family Planning month on what month of the pregnancy it is. If it is an NPC that is pregnant it will just give a message when that NPC has given birth. There may be a couple others, but I don't remember them off hand.

I have had that on most of the time, and the notifications I remember are a notification after each sex act of the % chance of conception, as well as a message when someone actually gets  pregnant (Which will say something along the lines of "Something tells me a baby was conceived that day"). If you are playing as the female who is pregnant I believe it will update you each Family Planning month on what month of the pregnancy it is. If it is an NPC that is pregnant it will just give a message when that NPC has given birth. There may be a couple others, but I don't remember them off hand.

So I'm not getting any of those notifications. I've got leitos mod installed and mindless sex four play and all that, but after the animation, I'm not getting any notifications. What's happening?

I have been using this fir a while and all has been working to perfection until....I set up a brothel using Prostitution and the 2 npc apparently got pregnant in the time I was gone but their bellies and boobs have grown to huge proportions...like the size of a kitchen table. I have had my pc and followers all pregnant more than once and it worked perfectly, seems too big a coincidence but I have been wrong lots before.

I have been using this fir a while and all has been working to perfection until....I set up a brothel using Prostitution and the 2 npc apparently got pregnant in the time I was gone but their bellies and boobs have grown to huge proportions...like the size of a kitchen table. I have had my pc and followers all pregnant more than once and it worked perfectly, seems too big a coincidence but I have been wrong lots before.

Yeah. The morphing needs another look.

I'm still waiting for any kind of advice on how to solve the permanent post-pregnancy morphs. If you have more than one child you wind up looking permanently pregnant. Not how it works in reality. I don't know how to go in and remove post-pregnancy morphs myself by editing the mod. (You cannot manually undo the morphs with LooksMenu\CBBE either. There's a script in the mod that locks several morph values post-pregnancy.)

I'm still waiting for any kind of advice on how to solve the permanent post-pregnancy morphs. If you have more than one child you wind up looking permanently pregnant. Not how it works in reality. I don't know how to go in and remove post-pregnancy morphs myself by editing the mod. (You cannot manually undo the morphs with LooksMenu\CBBE either. There's a script in the mod that locks several morph values post-pregnancy.)

hmm no idea how to fix that, I can say I have had several babies among my pc and a few companions and it always returned to base shape after a game day but was mostly gone at birth. 

hmm no idea how to fix that, I can say I have had several babies among my pc and a few companions and it always returned to base shape after a game day but was mostly gone at birth. 

I ain't never had no problems either.......

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)