Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

If the insect impregnation stuff is a prospect, please make it as an add on not as update to FPFP.  

I would imagine it would be an option that you could toggle when it happens. I recall the pregnancy mod in fallout NV had three levels, first being only humans could impregnate which I believe was the default setting, second being ghouls and supermutants as well, and last being everything (animals and insects included). That implementation is reasonable to me, at any rate. But a different mod author so possibly a different take on it.

If the insect impregnation stuff is a prospect, please make it as an add on not as update to FPFP.  

I would imagine it would be an option that you could toggle when it happens. I recall the pregnancy mod in fallout NV had three levels, first being only humans could impregnate which I believe was the default setting, second being ghouls and supermutants as well, and last being everything (animals and insects included). That implementation is reasonable to me, at any rate. But a different mod author so possibly a different take on it.

sounds good to me.  LOL.  I'm easy like that.

After a long break, I'm back. And with a few questions for those of you who don't mind my lack of effort to scroll through the pages. 

Anyway, my main question is a simple one: do the morphs work with ANY outfit that exists in the CBBE bodyslider (and I mean any such as ones made by other mod authors, DeserterX, HN66, etc) ?

They **MUST** have tri files! And they can't be EMPTY either (I'm looking at YOU, Apachii.....)

;):P

hey!

here is the line...

1.3 - Characters with high morality will no longer deny responsibility as the father of your child

here is the reality...

stuck in an infernal loop of the same dialogue..

But, I have to admit, it's a nice teaser for the futures updates

"Had it now!" say the guy who's in a hurry to have the following.

Thanks guy, all your FP mods are amazing.

There is a way to make the child retroactive with the current update, I tried but seems not to work with the kids I had before.

It should retroactive. The default babies from the previous versions are now the white babies. You can drop those babies in a settlement and in 36 months, those babies will turn into children.

Unfortunately, it looks like Danse cant get anyone pregnant due to the power armor issue  :(  Hes not in power armor but fourplay will block any action from him anyway. Is there any workaround to this? I want a my girl to have a baby danse  :(

nothing can be done except editing DocClox's scripts. I never looked at the power armor bit tbh.

dramatic, Darth Vader style: NOoOOooOOoOoooo. 

​I was so ridiculously excited about this mod, but only wanted babies with Danse. Anyone ever find a work around, figure out a script edit, etc.?  *grumbling about how people are posting about ghouls, supermutants, gen 2 synths, and even want to get pregnant by INSECTS while some of us are still waiting for Danse... LOL*

That post was over a month ago.

Danse and other Power Armor wearers work fine with Four-Play with the Community Patch now. 

May I hug you?  <3 

After seeing that post, I went through this thread to see if it was mentioned again and didn't see anything. Then, I checked a few other Four-Play forums on here. Was I smart enough to check anything to do with the Community Patch?  Nope.   ;)   Thank you, you made my week! 

After a long break, I'm back. And with a few questions for those of you who don't mind my lack of effort to scroll through the pages. 

Anyway, my main question is a simple one: do the morphs work with ANY outfit that exists in the CBBE bodyslider (and I mean any such as ones made by other mod authors, DeserterX, HN66, etc) ?

They **MUST** have tri files! And they can't be EMPTY either (I'm looking at YOU, Apachii.....)

;):P

Any armor/clothing mod that has bodyslide files can be generated with morphs using your bodyslide presets to both fit your characters and generate the .tri files that family planning (and the diverse bodies mod) use. Just make sure you installed both bodyslide and looksmenu with the morph options added, though I believe it's the default setting on the current versions so you would have had to change it away from that... in which case you'd need to reinstall. 

There is a way to make the child retroactive with the current update, I tried but seems not to work with the kids I had before.

It should retroactive. The default babies from the previous versions are now the white babies. You can drop those babies in a settlement and in 36 months, those babies will turn into children.

Ah I understand, I thought it was a quicker thing. :D

Dropped a baby and its been floating in air ever since LOL

Yeah. I'll add a way to place the baby in a crib in the next version.

Although floating babies are quite entertaining :)

Dropped a baby and its been floating in air ever since LOL

Yeah. I'll add a way to place the baby in a crib in the next version.

Although floating babies are quite entertaining :)

I was kind of hoping that meant they had super powers or something LOL.   collect all ten and you can start the radioactive Rugrats, or the Toddling Terrors

One thing for sure, is that the floating babies got my attention! Able to see them up close is great! Would also love to be able to breast feed them, and play with them. Moving them to a nearby open crib would work, when dropped.

To be honest, I don't want to get pregnant by other women or get women pregnant if I have sex with them, keeping it realistic, but would love the ability to create test tube babies to inject into a female host, even if that host is myself. Naturally, that would require a different set of dialogue options when trying for a baby with a female in this fashion. The exception would be the Shemales, since they actually have the parts to impregnate.

I also had the endless loop with the ok for relationship, when talking to Preston. And the display in the corner, about the relationship disappeared too fast, because he wanted to talk to me at the same time. I did stopquest fpfp_daddy and he actually went to talking about how much he loved me since we started traveling together, and saved his life. Will StartQuest FPFP_Daddy continue from where it left off, or reset it?

well no question its all working more or less likes its supposed to.   every Hooker in all three cat houses are knocked up and so is Carla the Merchant.  Second time for our favorite Hooker Marcy the mouth.  LOL Thanks for all the work you've put into this Vinfamy.  

:D  Just a few ideas:

Maybe we could get some give-birth-animations which could be triggered with a hotkey after labour-quest starts, to give birth, instead of traveling to a doctor and fade-out-fade-in-blackscreen. Something like undress completely, lay down, spread legs, than press until the Baby pops out, stand up and redress.

And maybe than the Baby will remain laying down on the floor and we have to take it like every other item, instead of just adding it to the inventory. Maybe with questmarker and Quest "Take your Baby", so we can´t forget it on the floor if we are in rush  :D.

Just a few ideas going around in my brain. would be nice, if possible, i think, but if not......no matter.

Maybe we could get some give-birth-animations which could be triggered with a hotkey after labour-quest starts, to give birth, instead of traveling to a doctor and fade-out-fade-in-blackscreen. Something like undress completely, lay down, spread legs, than press until the Baby pops out, stand up and redress.

And maybe than the Baby will remain laying down on the floor and we have to take it like every other item, instead of just adding it to the inventory. Maybe with questmarker and Quest "Take your Baby", so we can´t forget it on the floor if we are in rush  :D.

Just a few ideas going around in my brain. would be nice, if possible, i think, but if not......no matter.

If someone makes the animations for it, I'll include it in FPFP.

If someone makes the animations for it, I'll include it in FPFP.

Actually there is a sort of similar animation already in-game. I mean curing Cait. during her personal quest.

What do you think Vinfamy?