So I'm coming back after a long hiatus (2017) my old computer had bricked and I'm finally able to afford to get the data recovered. I noticed that the file names are different.

Now for your sliders you have a standard Heavy Slider, but you also have "Small, Large, and Huge", I believe the one I was using before was "XL", would anyone be able to tell me which one of the new sliders matches "XL" in terms of size?

23 hours ago, InkySquid said:

So I'm coming back after a long hiatus (2017) my old computer had bricked and I'm finally able to afford to get the data recovered. I noticed that the file names are different.

Now for your sliders you have a standard Heavy Slider, but you also have "Small, Large, and Huge", I believe the one I was using before was "XL", would anyone be able to tell me which one of the new sliders matches "XL" in terms of size?

I think "Large".  "Huge" goes just a slight bit further, so the difference is minimal in terms of max, but since it's all on the same slider, it would make every Sims' breasts slightly larger

1 hour ago, AndarielHalo said:

I think "Large".  "Huge" goes just a slight bit further, so the difference is minimal in terms of max, but since it's all on the same slider, it would make every Sims' breasts slightly larger

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Love this mod. Perfect best breast cc mod out there. But for some reason it's not the default body mod, it only allows me to use the bod as a shirt, doesn't remain on when I change clothes.. I don't think I have any other breast mod. Suggestions? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/7/2020 at 11:24 AM, fallentrojan said:

1st timer here. i dont understand delete all files in the instructions. which files? i just downloaded the wicked whims n it says its reccomeneded to download additional mods for better experience.

The download actually has 4 package files in it.  You only want one.  So once you decide how big you want your ladies to be, put ONLY that package file in your mods folder.

3 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

You're also going to need wild_guy's female body details.  He's here on LL, shouldn't be hard to find.

Edit:  I bet you already have that.  It's broken at the moment though.  Watch his page for a fix.

No, you were right! I'm new with all this sry, thank you!!

2 hours ago, Imlerith said:

No, you were right! I'm new with all this sry, thank you!!

Quite welcome.  It IS broken right now though, unless you haven't updated your game yet.  My girls' nipples look just like your picture right now.  So, if you haven't updated yet, don't update until wild_guy updates.

The default mesh replacement, [Helio] HB Nude Default Top.package, does not seem to work anymore since the update. At least for me. Regardless of what I do, the game insists to use the standard Sims mesh. Most other mods (for example the MC Command Center, or various non-adult mods from Bienchen or LittleMsSam) work as expected, but anything that replaces default meshes or textures stopped working for me since the 1.67 update.

20 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Bem-vindo. Ele ESTÁ quebrado agora, a menos que você não tenha atualizado seu jogo ainda. Os mamilos das minhas garotas parecem com a sua foto agora. Então, se você ainda não atualizou, não atualize até que wild_guy atualize.

I have the same problem, I didn't know what it was. Thanks for the explanation!

17 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Just to be clear, do I need to do anything with the Heavy Boobs default packages now that FBD is updated?

There are fix instructions posted in various places around the net, like the official forums and some high profile simblr pages.

(Edit: I opened the Heavy Boobs default packages in S4S. No need to do anything. The line items needing attention aren't present.)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lately I have noticed this weird issue in regards to the breasts. This Sim is using the heavy boob mesh and I'm presently using the HB Slider (breasts, as well).

Screenshot - 12_24_2020 , 12_58_02 AM.png

Edit:
Nvm, I actually figured it out. If anyone else runs into the same issue, it is that the HFO Chest_Width Slider now, for whatever reason, is borked and at the very least won't cooperate with the HB Slider. Removing that slider fixes the issue.

Nvm, it has appeared again through another Sim. Very weird issue.
One thing I have just discovered is that the lower the weight slider is the worse the issue becomes. Raising to close around half-way makes it largely go away. Weird.

• 3 weeks later...