1 hour ago, Muzzow said:

does this still work after the Pets update? I had a lot of mods spazzing out after Pets for Sims 4Ā  (including all custom made furniture and some clothes) so I thought I better ask.

It works fine in my game, and it's been updated fully.

3 hours ago, RealAFA said:

Can you make a mod like that for legs and butt?

I tried doing it but the vanilla body is so low poly it ends up looking bad. If you like larger thighs you might like my mod from this thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68693-bigger-butt-mod-and-posture-mod/?tab=comments#comment-1720856

Ā 

There's also EvE bodymesh that makes butt and legs thicker.

Edited by parzysty
1 hour ago, parzysty said:

I tried doing it but the vanilla body is so low poly it ends up looking bad. If you like larger thighs you might like my mod from this thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68693-bigger-butt-mod-and-posture-mod/?tab=comments#comment-1720856

Ā 

There's also EvE bodymesh that makes butt and legs thicker.

I already know this mod :) It is amazing

But for the butt, when I raise it, theĀ spine breaks hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

So i'm having a problem in that the mod just isn't working. I have no other mods, I have all the graphics set to highest, I have mods enabled in the options. The files from this mod show up as present when the game launches. But nothing changes for my sims. All the clothing meshes are unchanged, and there's still the pink strapless bra when the top is removed. I have no idea what's going on, i've run out of things to try to fix it. Would any of the DLCs cause it to not work?

6 hours ago, rpuresteel said:

So i'm having a problem in that the mod just isn't working. I have no other mods, I have all the graphics set to highest, I have mods enabled in the options. The files from this mod show up as present when the game launches. But nothing changes for my sims. All the clothing meshes are unchanged, and there's still the pink strapless bra when the top is removed. I have no idea what's going on, i've run out of things to try to fix it. Would any of the DLCs cause it to not work?

This mod only replaces meshes and morphs, it does not offer anatomical correct textures or enables nudity in CAS, fot that you need other mods.

Ā 

3 hours ago, DRKN said:

This mod only replaces meshes and morphs, it does not offer anatomical correct textures or enables nudity in CAS, fot that you need other mods.

Ā 

Sure, but it hasn't done any of that. Everything looks exactly the same. I followed the instructions in the OP, if there are other steps required then I would like to know what they are.

The noticeable affect is with larger breast sizes.

Ā 

A way to see the difference is making a Sim in CAS and give her the largest breast size and see how it looks with the Bikini top, there is a difference on how the breasts look with and without the mod, another way is look under still details and see if the heavy boobs overlay is present (assuming you put that pile in Mods, its not required) but that will just show the game recognizes that file as being loaded.

Ā 

Besides that, I have no clue ... the mod just changes the looks of largest breasts, small ones have no real noticeable effect, only the largest sizes will show a noticeable difference.

I went in to take screenshots of how it looked with/without, and upon looking at them it does seem like the mod is working. But only somewhat.

Ā 

There is a (very slight) size difference, but that's it. The meshes otherwise look the same, basically nothing like how the screenshots for the mod imply it should work. They are essentially vanilla but slightly larger.

Ā 

Which is fine I suppose, since that was the goal I had when I installed the mod, but the description and screens rather raised my hopes that it would be doing other things in addition to that. So I guess i'm hoping that something else is wrong and there's some dumb thing I did to prevent it working completely.

11-30-17_3-31-24Ā PM.png

11-30-17_3-29-07Ā PM.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, DanaMercer said:

Can you make the mesh for the default breast replacement? I mean the mesh only applies the sim when in the nude outfit/ no clothing. When the sim wearing clothes it goes back to EA's original breast mesh

Ā 

I think this is more in the hands of cc creator's, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this mod is already showing for some tops and dresses that I currently use,

Not sure why that is as I don't know anything about this side of things but I think this mod is already a default so maybe not much that Helio can do

Ā 

TS4_x64 2018-02-05 01-39-31.png

TS4_x64 2018-02-05 01-31-46.png

1 hour ago, ASimpleBuddy said:

So, does anyone know how to get the XL slider to work? I've been trying to get it working but they just stay the normal size.

Not sure if this is the right mod!

I think this purely modifies the shape of the breasts mesh for all SimsĀ 

10 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Not sure if this is the right mod!

I think this purely modifies the shape of the breasts mesh for all SimsĀ 

The XL breast slider is in the "Extras" file when you install the mod. I've been trying to get it to work, but I've had no success. Has anyone been able to get it to work? If so, please tell me how you did.

37 minutes ago, ASimpleBuddy said:

The XL breast slider is in the "Extras" file when you install the mod. I've been trying to get it to work, but I've had no success. Has anyone been able to get it to work? If so, please tell me how you did.

I think it's an override to the existing slider and already active as these seem to enlarge in a different proportion to the default mesh,

I could be wrong as I'm no expert in this and hope you find a better answerĀ :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

im having an issue with this mod I have unistalled it but it still shows up in my gameĀ  how dio i get rid of it becuase My other body mods wont work I went back to using cmar top but it no longer works because heavy boobs is still in some how even though i delted the file I need helpĀ 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love the shape of this mesh, but for some reason, it doesn't work with either its intended breast slider, or even the original breast augmentation slider from EVOL.
However, when I substitute the mesh with EveV4, the sliders seem to work fine, again. I would much prefer to continue using this mesh, as I've noticed the Eve meshes get pretty funky with larger bodies. (jagged, etc.) Has anyone else experienced this?

P.S.: The mesh itself works, but the expanded breast sliders, again, do not function as they should.

P.S.S.: Just double-checked to see if the slider(s) still worked with the BB Top, and yup, they do; seems the issue is only with this mesh, unfortunately.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to drop this discovery by... If you are using any of MYOBI CC that affects the top mesh, it will make you sims shower with clothes on. I wasn't able to reset the outfits with ww.fix_nude_outfit or the reset bathing mod. Only solution was to get rid of the CC (which in my case was theĀ  MYOBI metallic bikini). Hope this helps someone else who is experiencing this frustration.

22 hours ago, swimfish said:

Just wanted to drop this discovery by... If you are using any of MYOBI CC that affects the top mesh, it will make you sims shower with clothes on. I wasn't able to reset the outfits with ww.fix_nude_outfit or the reset bathing mod. Only solution was to get rid of the CC (which in my case was theĀ  MYOBI metallic bikini). Hope this helps someone else who is experiencing this frustration.

If you want the CC, you should be able to fix that using CAS Tools; Under the "General CAS Part Properties" Tab make sure there are no "nude" flags, and under the "Recolor Manager" tab make sure "Enabled for Nude Female" is unchecked.