1 hour ago, Ironskyart said:

With the new June 2022 update this slider seems to be broken, any confirmation on this? also hoping for any info on possible fixes if so, this slider is a game changer for sure after years of use.

Okay so I managed to resolve the issue after a while. If anyone is running into the same issue I believe what worked for me was installing cmars breast separator slider update fix, after that everything was back to normal.

9 hours ago, Ironskyart said:

Okay so I managed to resolve the issue after a while. If anyone is running into the same issue I believe what worked for me was installing cmars breast separator slider update fix, after that everything was back to normal.

Yeah, CMAR's old version was stopping you from being able to adjust breast size at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 7:06 PM, Faolon said:

Yeah, CMAR's old version was stopping you from being able to adjust breast size at all.

I'm still picking up a conflict with [Helio] HB Nude Default Top even after updating cmar's stuff.  Specifically, a conflict/override with ClientFullBuild0.package.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 3:05 AM, iDREIS MAD said:

Can I using this alongside "Simple breast" by Simdulgence? I like simdulgence breast variation. but I like too some NPC have this breast size (especially with swimsuit). 

Yeah, you should be fine, just don't use any of the default files from both mods together, just one or the other. (HB is my default, for example) If you use WW, you can use the body selector to choose the breasts for each sim. What separates the Heavy Boobs mod from the others is that they also made efforts to match the top meshes for clothing to HB itself; afaik, most or none of the other mods do this (Including Simple Breasts). Plus, if you're worried about breast size, I think that's mostly not an issue so long as you're still using the HB slider as that extends the size range for all the breast mods.
What also separates this breast mod from all the others is that they actually look natural in all sizes, whereas every single one of the others look either too perky, torpedo shaped, fake, etc. Point being, large, natural breasts aren't exactly embraced in the Sims community, sadly. (Even though they exist more than they think; not every woman has an A-D cup limitation, ffs, lol. Reminds me of how the Western gaming industry is *really* dialing down breast sizes as if large breasts = evil/sexist when it's just simple genetics. Rant ended.)

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 6:00 PM, xxdungeonxx1 said:

Sliders dont work, EA bonked everything for that sweet furry money...

Use sims 4 studio to fix the slider.

sfxdgfhgv.png.a5f8b4491a7eeca35a9b2373dc75102c.png

Download the program according to your operating system.

https://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open ---> for windows

https://sims4studio.com/thread/6065/sims-studio-candy-apple-open ---> for mac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, just a little message to say that the following ressource seems broken :

-  Tops / [BY] Side Tie

(I have the "?" quotation mark and my Sim is red and white)

Not a big deal since you can remove it, but it was tricky to find for me, so if it can help someone else...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The author has been away since 2020, let's just hope someone takes over this mod and continues updating it, because imo is one of the best top meshes around.

There is an issue with thin sims which deforms the breast shape, not happening with the "firm" variant, but the hi-poly is just awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2023 at 1:45 AM, DJ TRAC3R said:

I want to put OPs Sim into my game, but I can't find her in my gallery. I did what the instructions said and put her files into the tray directory but I can't find her. Help?

hello all, did this ever got worked out ? for some reason i can't find it neither :s i have tried other sims households to put them on tray but honestly it is complicate to understan it, if i do not have all the CC requiered , is of my understanding that it will not load at all right? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...