14 hours ago, luchaguy420 said:

I installed all the mods and they are active, but I don't see any sliders anywhere. I also installed the navals but don't see where to change those anywhere? PLease help? Can someone post a screenshot of what the mod is supposed to look like on the CAS screen? 

All the HB slider is supposed to do is replace the default game breast slider. So you're basically just using the same methods to increase breast size as you would with the original slider. I've actually never installed the navel mod so I'll have to check that out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Porky Boy..
Warning for technical stuff, but you don't have to understand everything to make working presets.
Tools needed:
Milkshape 3D (http://www.milkshape3d.com/ $35/25 Euros, 30 day free trial), or
Blender 2.75 or above (https://www.blender.org/download/) used with the correct OBJ import/export settings, or
another mesh editor that handles OBJ meshes and exports them without changing the order of the vertices or composition of the faces. (Tested with Milkshape and Blender.)
Say you do a morph making the breasts bigger. If the morph only takes the breast itself into consideration?

Love the body mesh but no matter what I try I can't seem to the get the textures to show up on. I have Wild Guy's Texture and Smoothish II but they will only apply to the default Whickedwhims body? When I used the menu to swap to Heavy the textures go away for some reason. 

I think one thing I've noticed is that the breasts get very jagged when larger unless you bring up the weight and/or fitness sliders closer to the "middle". I have not seen this issue with some of the other breast meshes, particularly the allure which is very smooth in comparison. I like to have a bit of variety in my game using WW's system to mix it up but the HB remains my default and favorite.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 4:48 PM, Chereline said:

Love the body mesh but no matter what I try I can't seem to the get the textures to show up on. I have Wild Guy's Texture and Smoothish II but they will only apply to the default Whickedwhims body? When I used the menu to swap to Heavy the textures go away for some reason. 

Yeah, I'm having this problem too.

• 4 weeks later...

I see the creator hasn't logged in since nearly this time last year, is this mod still being supported?  I really love the shape of the breasts for this mesh.  However recently I've been having a "vanishing" chest issue which apparently is caused due to a conflict except I don't use any other body mods except height slider.

I also only notice this happens when a sim does some form of "swap" but not outfits, more like doing a different task and its loading a new animation and boom the chest vanishes.

I have to reload my game for the chest to re-appear, although I feel like there was a faster solution I stumbled upon once but I forget what it was lol....anybody else having this issue?

It might not be this mod specifically but a conflict with it I guess?

2 hours ago, TentacleBandit said:

I see the creator hasn't logged in since nearly this time last year, is this mod still being supported?  I really love the shape of the breasts for this mesh.  However recently I've been having a "vanishing" chest issue which apparently is caused due to a conflict except I don't use any other body mods except height slider.

I also only notice this happens when a sim does some form of "swap" but not outfits, more like doing a different task and its loading a new animation and boom the chest vanishes.

I have to reload my game for the chest to re-appear, although I feel like there was a faster solution I stumbled upon once but I forget what it was lol....anybody else having this issue?

It might not be this mod specifically but a conflict with it I guess?

No "Breast Separation Slider?"  It may have come packaged with a tray sim.  I had that issue when I had that installed.

44 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

No "Breast Separation Slider?"  It may have come packaged with a tray sim.  I had that issue when I had that installed.

Ah I do have that mod, totally forgot about it too.  Actually thought it was just a normal slider lol. 

Darn I dont want to remove it either...any idea what the trick was to make the boobs re-appear other than restarting the game?

7 hours ago, TentacleBandit said:

Ah I do have that mod, totally forgot about it too.  Actually thought it was just a normal slider lol. 

Darn I dont want to remove it either...any idea what the trick was to make the boobs re-appear other than restarting the game?

Replace it with the newer "cmar_BreastSeparationSliderV2.package", that fixed the issue for me.

Hello!

The clothes that come with this mod look so amazing. They dont looks as blocky and pointy on big breasts as most clothes does.

Does anyone know if there are more clothes that fit and work this well with the Heavy boobs mod?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/12/2017 at 2:37 PM, Heliotropic said:

With MCCC you can set CAS templates for ages and genders that limit the size of CAS parts.  If you set the range of the Breast Size slider to "-100 to 35" instead of "-100 to 100" Sims will have their body shapes restricted to something approximating the EA default, so you won't have to micromanage their figures and wardrobes as much.  You still have to change existing Sims depending on how you set it up, but MCCC makes adjusting other Sims easy both in CAS and through menus.

Thank you sooo much for breaking the limitations portion of MCC down. I really understand how to use the feature now. Thanks again!

• 3 months later...