• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 5:12 AM, thegamemeister said:

I put this through Nifoptimiser, and creation kit, but the skin is still coming up pruple. When I try to adjust the textures in creation kit, there is no SoS textures showing up. Anyone have a fix?

Nope, have the same problem (in AE) that the new cages don't showing up.

Equiping them only show me the "warning triangle" also in CK.

Have the mod requirements changed since the last version?

11 hours ago, Lyreal said:

Have the mod requirements changed since the last version?

No. The male version still using the textures of SOS\VectorPlexus Regular and the female version is still using Equipable Schlongs.

I have no idea how you have a missing mesh issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2017 at 8:19 AM, Veladarius said:

Was thinking about this this morning and realized that something would need to be done about the corsets since they change the model to a combination of the corset and belt combined. I would have to see what all is required for it to remain in place for men.

If I can figure it out I will see about making a patch for DD to make use of this for those that want it. Unlike some other DD mod authors I have no problem with doing things for males.

So I tried to download the patch and it isn't on your profile anymore. Did you delete the patch?

Man, I keep forgetting that this doesn't have an SE version yet. I've "asset optimized" this so long ago (and even been doing a BUNCH of custom edits in nifskope and outfit studio) and the only thing that doesn't work is the fairy-drop physics which I really want. It's just a static object that doesn't wiggle... :(

Great mod btw. One of my favs.

Edited by Painbow69
On 4/22/2022 at 12:46 AM, Painbow69 said:

the only thing that doesn't work is the fairy-drop physics which I really want. It's just a static object that doesn't wiggle... :(

Great mod btw. One of my favs.

Yeah that's because SE uses HDT SMP and the LE version is HDT PE. Probably one would need to recreate it from scratch using SMP.

Thank you ^^

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2019 at 3:09 PM, Desiree42 said:

tested and the cock cages fit SAM fine

Is this mod work with SAM Light?I tried to use it but I have some texture issues. There is a rift between the body and cock cage. Do you have the same issue? 

On 6/3/2022 at 10:58 AM, alternateaccounts said:

Can someone make a devious devices belt replacer for males with this please?

Okay so I made a couple myself for SE. Replacers for DD, submissive lola expansion, & devious followers. You need DD & Viv's 3.7 for all of them. There are standard DD as well as viv replacers, load the viv ones after standard DD.

submissive lola expansion male dd patch.rar submissive lola expansion viv replacer.rar Devious Devices Viv Male Patch.rar Devious Followers Male Belt.rar devious followers viv 37 steel replacer.rar

On 6/5/2022 at 11:59 AM, alternateaccounts said:

What would I need to do to backport this to LE?

I created a version of the Fairy drop that works in SMP but its kind of jagged looking from some angles. This is my first foray into NIfskope and editing NIF files so I'm probably just missing on how to make it smoother. Its been a fun project to work on though. 

Edit: attached is a version of the Fairy Drop that works in SSE using HDT SMP. It works pretty well in most situations.

Fairy Drop HDT-SMP ok version.zip

Edited by Juicetown
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, alternateaccounts said:

Sorry, no idea bud. Have you tried it on LE?

Not yet... I was under the impression that LE wouldn't be able to read esp files made for the SE... but I'll give it a try later.

Edit: I does work without any modifications on the LE too. Colour me surprised.

Thanks for the tip.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
5 hours ago, wolnir412 said:

has anyone made this compatible with se yet? or with hoodie type schlongs?

I ran it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer and it works. The only issue I had is that the Fair Skin A or B I use doesn't look quite right. If somebody can point me to better textures.... (CBBE 3BA)

Edited by bubba999
On 7/1/2022 at 12:07 AM, JB. said:

I hope one day you will consider adding this type of cockcage to your mod!

Not sure, I could barely shape the dick into the latest cage, for that I would pretty much need to cut out most of the D to make it that small. But who knows, I might do something like that one day, the mood for this totally came out of the blue so, anything can happen XD

Stopped working on the plugs too, nobody seemed to give a floppy fuck about them so I will just work on them when I feel like it XD

On 6/13/2022 at 7:06 PM, Juicetown said:

I created a version of the Fairy drop that works in SMP but its kind of jagged looking from some angles. This is my first foray into NIfskope and editing NIF files so I'm probably just missing on how to make it smoother. Its been a fun project to work on though. 

Edit: attached is a version of the Fairy Drop that works in SSE using HDT SMP. It works pretty well in most situations.

Fairy Drop HDT-SMP ok version.zip 237.19 kB · 26 downloads

Good work thank you, Juicetown. That works really well and looks good, though the Fairy Drop is a little bit forward for the female body.

It would be cool if you could manage the male one for SSE?  I converted Vivi's wonderful mod for my SSE game, and runs as an ESPFE, too. 

But the original HDT of course is dead for SSE for the male version.

Vivi - do you want me to send you my SSE version so you can extend your work to SSE?

More generally: 

Having tried out the mod, is there any way to attach the drop node to the penis end as an alternative to the cage? The Fairy Drop would have a much wider application if it rode with the end - possibly a mod in itself?! ?

Edited by Bluegunk
On 7/3/2022 at 11:53 PM, Bluegunk said:

Good work thank you, Juicetown. That works really well and looks good, though the Fairy Drop is a little bit forward for the female body.

It would be cool if you could manage the male one for SSE?  I converted Vivi's wonderful mod for my SSE game, and runs as an ESPFE, too. 

But the original HDT of course is dead for SSE for the male version.

Vivi - do you want me to send you my SSE version so you can extend your work to SSE?

More generally: 

Having tried out the mod, is there any way to attach the drop node to the penis end as an alternative to the cage? The Fairy Drop would have a much wider application if it rode with the end - possibly a mod in itself?! ?

Could you share your SSE version? ? I am too stupid to make the wonderful mod work in SE.

7 hours ago, jayantony said:

Could you share your SSE version? ? I am too stupid to make the wonderful mod work in SE.

I haven't heard from Vivi so I won't post here because it is his mod.

But I'll pm you my copy directly and hope that won't offend him.

Edited by Bluegunk