On 2/29/2024 at 7:00 AM, Vivi said:

Phew, I'ts done. I hope I don't have to shovel more balls into rings for awhile :P Unless they are my own XD

20240229002626_1_2.thumb.jpg.3679aef6935c1ea27d549398db5d847a.jpg

holy! have you decide when will you release? also does it have a SE version?

On 1/25/2024 at 4:13 AM, Vivi said:

That cage is not that hard to wear, the flat one and the super micro I will be making now is the real challenge. The elastic belt helps, but trying to get your dickhole to align with the holes so you can pee is the hard part. That's where the catheter would come in, but even tho I made one I am really not into urethral insertions.

I could barely fit in it, and my cock was too clamped for any pee to come out.

On 1/25/2024 at 4:13 AM, Vivi said:

Undead chicks were kinda my trademark back in the day. My speciality you could say :P

So... Could you share what you use for your specialty?

15 hours ago, drow1207 said:

holy! have you decide when will you release? also does it have a SE version?

Trying some redesign for the flat dragonbone cage and some weight tests on the balls. Art and screenshots after that. Not sure if I do the bodyslide for the elastic strap now, probably I will release that later as a separate download.

I am not using SE, so somebody will have to port it.

12 minutes ago, legendend said:

Couldn't wait for release! 

When will you release the new version? 

The cages are all done. I am trying to tune the elastic strap so I can make a bodyslide for it + I still need to do the ground objects, but I am getting close to the finish line :P

6 minutes ago, Hydragon said:

will there be a version for se?
Tag me when the mod comes out

You can do like me and follow the topic or download page to stay up to date. I wouldn't dare ask a mod author to "tag me" when their mod is ready, what a horrible habit to treat them like servants. 

Edit: BTW, @Vivi I'm waiting for the update too although I convert it for Fallout for personal use. 😁 

Write me to my mail, my wasap and also if you call my office the day you get your update, thanks. If you can send me a fax it would be nice, I'm sure you'll have to go half way across town to find one, but I'm sure you'll find it.

Edited by JB.
8 minutes ago, JB. said:

Write me to my mail, my wasap and also if you call my office the day you get your update, thanks. If you can send me a fax it would be nice, I'm sure you'll have to go half way across town to find one, but I'm sure you'll find it.

Will leave a note at your PA no probs 👍

TESV2024-02-2400-49-04-62smokefinal.gif.09742f4b54e71622162efc6e6c045209.gif

So most of the harder work is done, I updated the esp with everything I got. I just don't know why I have the feeling that I completely forgot something important XD

Anyway, started doing the screenshots and will do the art next :P

72850_20240310234139_1.jpg.fc1c77960e8a82ba2ccda3a82675613a.jpg

Almost done with the screenies, didn't have much time in the past few days but hopefully I can finish everything this weekend. Meanwhile here, have some more piss :P

72850_20240314203027_1.jpg.defbcbaae7f7820e456276dfad259433.jpg

Just read through most of this topic after discovering this file.
Kinda nuts how many years ago it started and just on the day to today you're working on a big update :D
Looking forward to the finished product!

I also have to say it's a nice suprise to see a cage mod of a model I actually own and wear myself for years now!

I've been scouring this page for some potential Devious Devices/Submissive Lola support,
I'd like to incorporate a cage like that with some context with a follower keyholder.

I'll definitely keep an eye on your work!

58 minutes ago, Ariathos92 said:

Just read through most of this topic after discovering this file.
Kinda nuts how many years ago it started and just on the day to today you're working on a big update :D
Looking forward to the finished product!

I also have to say it's a nice suprise to see a cage mod of a model I actually own and wear myself for years now!

I've been scouring this page for some potential Devious Devices/Submissive Lola support,
I'd like to incorporate a cage like that with some context with a follower keyholder.

I'll definitely keep an eye on your work!

9 minutes ago, Vivi said:

would be this one, grabbed this right from your recent posts: 

Spoiler

image.png.18995658a84847765be7054f7fe07386.png

It's just the most comfortable for me by far.
Although I have dabbled with flats before, my girlfriend loves when I wear one ^^

But like you stated before, they are... tricky.
And a bit impractical for long term.

21 minutes ago, Ariathos92 said:

would be this one, grabbed this right from your recent posts:

It's just the most comfortable for me by far.
Although I have dabbled with flats before, my girlfriend loves when I wear one ^^

But like you stated before, they are... tricky.
And a bit impractical for long term.

Ah that one. That doesn't work for me lol the gap between the bars is way too big, the moment I am getting hard my dick goes straight through lol, I guess my dick is just not thick enough.

I like that 3d printed cage, Cobra or whatever it is called, the smallest one with the smallest ring. Can even sleep in that XD Maybe I should add that too at one point, the version I added two years ago is the medium one I think. That's also very comfy, but I like them small.

Looks really good ingame tho :3 Screams for it's own Fairy Drop - Also that fukin stomach omg :P

72850_20240317201247_1_2.jpg.25dbebdb66e4cac444aacd9968140cc6.jpg

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

Ah that one. That doesn't work for me lol the gap between the bars is way too big, the moment I am getting hard my dick goes straight through lol

I've got some cheap Amazon version of it, it's dimensions are in total much smaller. 

The gap on mine is barely enough to poke my pinky finger through. 

Thankfully I don't have that issue while getting (or trying to get) hard. 

That works best for me. 

Worn it every day for 3,5 years now. 

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

That's also very comfy, but I like them small.

Yeah I've found the smallest sizes (which are a snug fit while flaccid) are actually the most comfortable. 

As soon as there's any space to grow, I've run into issues (for long term wear). 

Edited by Ariathos92