• 1 month later...

So I've managed to get the female cages to work on SSE 1.6.353, but the male cages still have issues showing up as a blue ghost schlong over top of the real one; which I attribute to the fact I run SoS light. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out, via nifskope or outfit studio, how to change the texture of the equippable cock it calls for to the BnP skin texture of the newer SoS add on CBBE futanari equippable cock that I use? If its even actually possible.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, uhlanoracle said:

Great mod and thanks for everyone that helped keep it alive! Still struggling to understand how to 'modernize' the textures. The mod works fine for me, I only want to apply Diamond Skin textures. Any advice would be appreciated!

Define modernize :P

Also on what exactly do you want to apply diamond skin?

8 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Define modernize :P

Also on what exactly do you want to apply diamond skin?

I realize now it's the Equippable Schlongs, not your mod! I just meant applying newer textures to that particular mod (still getting a mismatch in colour).

On 11/9/2023 at 1:57 AM, sultrimadien said:

Some flat cages could be really cool

Spoiler

SQ10375-005-768x768.jpg

Well I just got these bad boys and plan to modell them. I actually wanted something like this for awhile now. I just can't tell you when, but near future :3

I also want to make a something very small for my horsecages mod, cause why not :P

20240107_164359.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2024 at 4:49 PM, uhlanoracle said:

I realize now it's the Equippable Schlongs, not your mod! I just meant applying newer textures to that particular mod (still getting a mismatch in colour).

Oh yeah, well if diamond skin has a sos patch you just replace the texture in the equipable schlongs folder.

Edited by Vivi
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, sultrimadien said:

Could you do a version with cleaner, unscratched metal and/or without the strap?

None of those textures are final, only the cage mesh is complete. The belt will be optional.

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

20240120015158_1.jpg.39112be0e8d953ae87e062f5658b37c1.jpg

20240120015417_1.jpg

These look fantastic! Are you okay with a mod listing this as a requirement and building on top? I'd like to make these full DD 5.0 "belts" so they can work with SL filtering (make sure the actors aren't selected for the "giving" position). I think the original patch Vel posted was made for DD 4.0.

Also hoping to auto-equip the fairy drop during a Sexlab scene if the device is equipped on one of the participants. I noticed you mentioned in the description the drop doesn't look so good in certain cases - is this when the caged actor is in a position where the cage is facing up, causing it to clip? If so, there might be some way to check their XY rotation during the animation to be more selective.

Edited by ponzipyramid
7 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

These look fantastic! Are you okay with a mod listing this as a requirement and building on top? I'd like to make these full DD 5.0 "belts" so they can work with SL filtering (make sure the actors aren't selected for the "giving" position). I think the original patch Vel posted was made for DD 4.0.

Also hoping to auto-equip the fairy drop during a Sexlab scene if the device is equipped on one of the participants. I noticed you mentioned in the description the drop doesn't look so good in certain cases - is this when the caged actor is in a position where the cage is facing up, causing it to clip? If so, there might be some way to check their XY rotation during the animation to be more selective.

Thanks :3 Some DD addon would be nice actually. I have 3 more cages to model, not sure when all will be ready for release, but in the next 2 weeks hopefully.

Yeah well the fairy drop was an amazing idea, but with poor implementation, I am honestly surprised it actually works. I want to make a very short version of it - 2-3cm - for one of the upcoming cages, but hell knows if I will be able to make it work XD In worst case I will just add a static drop to the cage as an optional model. At least I should try to tweak the "texture" on it to make it a lot more shiny, because currently it doesn't really look like real precum :P

Edited by Vivi
3 hours ago, Vivi said:

Needed a second model for my cages in case people gets bored from my lil femboy. Tomorrow I will model a new cage, then there is only one left.

20240123010041_1.jpg.1225e33b8f596438f43bcf36f1568ebd.jpg

For me, that kind couldn't fit in all my skin. If only it could've looked like that in real life.

By the way, what are you using for all that scarring and those limbs?

Edited by sultrimadien
On 1/20/2024 at 10:24 AM, Vivi said:

Thanks :3 Some DD addon would be nice actually. I have 3 more cages to model, not sure when all will be ready for release, but in the next 2 weeks hopefully.

Yeah well the fairy drop was an amazing idea, but with poor implementation, I am honestly surprised it actually works. I want to make a very short version of it - 2-3cm - for one of the upcoming cages, but hell knows if I will be able to make it work XD In worst case I will just add a static drop to the cage as an optional model. At least I should try to tweak the "texture" on it to make it a lot more shiny, because currently it doesn't really look like real precum :P

Thanks for the great mod. You might have noticed that I used your mod as (optional) add-on for the Dibella Quest of the YPS mod.

I implemented it in a way that the fairy drop is showing up when the player has an orgasm while wearing a cage. The script is not very complex, and you may use it if you wish. :)

Thank you in any case.

On 1/23/2024 at 3:17 AM, sultrimadien said:

For me, that kind couldn't fit in all my skin. If only it could've looked like that in real life.

That cage is not that hard to wear, the flat one and the super micro I will be making now is the real challenge. The elastic belt helps, but trying to get your dickhole to align with the holes so you can pee is the hard part. That's where the catheter would come in, but even tho I made one I am really not into urethral insertions.

On 1/23/2024 at 3:17 AM, sultrimadien said:

By the way, what are you using for all that scarring and those limbs?

Undead chicks were kinda my trademark back in the day. My speciality you could say :P

hand.gif.3a04e40083cd4ccd8546df1f5c8305d2.gif