• 2 months later...

hey, im having an issue with this mod, everytime i equip the cage the game force closes, I've downloaded and installed SOS but not the vector one, and moved the textures from equipable schlongs, but i couldnt find the file I needed to add the files in, any ideas on how i should fix it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, teerraxrax said:

Hey Vivi thank you for your wonderful devices
Is there  any chance to add your cock cages to DD? I was wondering if one could register it as chastity device, thus preventing the character from having fun with himself.

Thank you

There was a DD addon by Veladarius, but they removed all their mods. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/128463-why-i-removed-captured-dreams-and-my-other-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2761991

I never used it myself, but you can just ask around on LL if anyone willing to send you a copy.

18 hours ago, Vivi said:

There was a DD addon by Veladarius, but they removed all their mods. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/128463-why-i-removed-captured-dreams-and-my-other-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2761991

I never used it myself, but you can just ask around on LL if anyone willing to send you a copy.

Thank you for sharing Veladariusthread.

I read it and realized that it might be inappropriate to ask, because to me it seems that this would be against his will. I respect his decisions and hope that he will become better. Maybe at some point in the future he might reshare his work to be used and developed by others.

• 1 month later...

wowwww i love this so much!! Especially those thong accessories!! I have been trying to find those "penis chokers?" irl for so long, and pretty much gave up on the fact that they're even real. But then I saw how you modeled it after your own choker.. do you mean a penis choker or a real neck choker? and if you mean a penis choker (that's what i'm calling it now) can you pleeease tell me where you bought it? they're so cute!!

Either way, wonderful job on this mod :) I wish i could enjoy it but unfortunately I only have Skyrim SE

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, Lyreal said:

Here it is:  Vivis Cock Cage for DD v2.30_ORIG.7z

Should you use Skyrim SE  you could try this:

(Maybe it even work with LE, no promise)

Vivis Cock Cage for DD v2.30Fixed.7z 8.5 kB · 56 downloads

I have fixed the cages (for the males) which are broken in Valedarius version.

I have not test them all but until now I found no problems.

For LE patch I added the scripts to two of the correct cages so far (steel and ebony). If anyone wants to keep it going go ahead lol.  Only ESP provided.  Scripts are in file posted by Lyreal.

VivisCockCage Addon for DD.esp

Edit:  Warning - the only one I edited that actually works is steel.  I don't know how to edit pex scripts so I give up.

Also, upon exploring Valedarius's DD patch esp file some more, it has loads of "duplicate001" objects, and ebony cage duplicate piece being referenced had the wrong texture applied, which would explain why it was immediately swapping to steel for me.

Ebony remains broken.  Doesn't reattach itself if you toy with it in inventory.

Tried Lyreal's SE patch in LE for the hell of it and Ebony was still broken.  I dunno.  I give up.

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, Lyreal said:

Here it is:  Vivis Cock Cage for DD v2.30_ORIG.7z

Should you use Skyrim SE  you could try this:

(Maybe it even work with LE, no promise)

Vivis Cock Cage for DD v2.30Fixed.7z 8.5 kB · 87 downloads

I have fixed the cages (for the males) which are broken in Valedarius version.

I have not test them all but until now I found no problems.

Thank you, this is awesome

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Vivi, very glad this awesome creation of yours exists. Im rly eager for it to get to SSE as I just cant play modded LE without crashes, too unstable lol. Some people claim they already converted it. But you never reacted to any of them so Im unsure wether the SSE converts are legit. ^^"  Im really looking forward to an answer. And who knows maybe some day even us SSE players may enjoy your marvellous creations. *-*

Also Im full of ideas (not sure wich of them could actually be implemented). So if you ve got the fire to add new features but currently lack inspiration ill gladly help wherever I can as Im overflowing with naughty energy. >;D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, koehler said:

hey vivi, absolutely love your mod, espically with some slave mods. is there any way i can have one of your cock cages on while wearing a standart peice of armor? or any chance that could be added?

Try setting the armor to "revealing" in SoS ^^

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 8:02 PM, Vivi said:

The current version was designed for my cockcages, I will probably make a SoS version in the future. Or try at least ^^

Did you or anyone else ever get around to making a separate sos version of the fairy drop? that'd be pretty fun. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Thanks for the mod, Vivi! They look great, though now I have to hunt for suitable armor that can show them off.

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor is an obvious choice, especially since I made versions for several type of armors like ebony, steel, etc. But you can always remove parts of armors in nifskope to make them look good with the cockcages.