On 8/2/2022 at 4:18 PM, Bluegunk said:

Hi All

Sorry if I missed some PMs.

I haven't heard from Vivi so she must be out and about.

I think it is more helpful to you all if I post up my personal SSE Conversions of Vivi's Cock Cages below.

I will also post the Horse ones to the Horse Cage LL page.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5187-vivis-horsecages/

Please do check these work for you in game before committing to them. I am not the originator of this mod so I can't support these conversions (unless I made a conversion error).

Let me know if I have made any basic errors.  So far as I can see they work for me.  The Fairy Drop position is not ideal but I cannot adjust that, it's beyond my skill.

Here you go. Enjoy!

Vivi's Cockcage SE ESPFE.7z Deep embarrassment - the original was not ESPFE. This one is. Please re-download.

Thanks to Meladiator for pointing this out.

Vivi's Fairy Drop HDT-SMP SSE.7z 172.57 kB · 56 downloads

Vivi's Cockcage Femboy RaceReborn Patch SE ESPFE.7z 12.73 kB · 23 downloads

Is there a version that does not require femboy race?

On 8/2/2022 at 10:18 PM, Bluegunk said:

Hi All

I think it is more helpful to you all if I post up my personal SSE Conversions of Vivi's Cock Cages below.

Please do check these work for you in game before committing to them. I am not the originator of this mod so I can't support these conversions (unless I made a conversion error).

Let me know if I have made any basic errors.  So far as I can see they work for me.  The Fairy Drop position is not ideal but I cannot adjust that, it's beyond my skill.

Here you go. Enjoy!

Vivi's Cockcage SE ESPFE.7z Deep embarrassment - the original was not ESPFE. This one is. Please re-download.

Vivi's Fairy Drop HDT-SMP SSE.7z 172.57 kB · 144 downloads

Vivi's Cockcage Femboy RaceReborn Patch SE ESPFE.7z 12.73 kB · 58 downloads

thanks for the amazing work and sharing whit us

its possible make for Horse Cage ?

IS there a version of Equippable Schlong that works for SSE and CBBE SSE? I've tried searching, but the forum's search function isn't giving me any good results.

Edit: Looked at the SSE Mod  Compatibility list, and it's questionable? Is there an alternative for SSE?

Edit 2: I know I probably should have posted this in the Equippable Shlongs thread, but it's related to the requirements for this mod, so maybe it's OK?

Edited by Seph64
49 minutes ago, Vivi said:

It's okay :3

One more question. I'm not sure if you know this but maybe you could point me in the right direction. I use the SOS pubic hair addon that gives pubic hair that'll match your character's hair color. Would you know how I can add that to your cages? Right now my go to programs I assume are either nifskope or sseedit.

4 hours ago, Azazemon said:

One more question. I'm not sure if you know this but maybe you could point me in the right direction. I use the SOS pubic hair addon that gives pubic hair that'll match your character's hair color. Would you know how I can add that to your cages? Right now my go to programs I assume are either nifskope or sseedit.

Does that use the same slot as my cages (52)? Or the pubes are just too small and low so the dick mesh kinda covers them?

What I did was that I added pubes to the body mesh itself, but I had to do some manual positioning and trimming so the dick mesh from the cage is not going to hide it or clip through it. I don't have anything closer, but it looks like this:

Spoiler

20220222213021_1.jpg.3a88eff9f3027f440ec194ac2916ca8b.jpg

Mine have a fix dark brown color tho, but you can still try this and see if it works.

Not sure how the tinting is going to work if you put it on the body mesh, but in worst case you can just use a fix color texture for your pubes and just color it to the same as your hair. My guess is that you are not changing hair color every 2 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 7:53 AM, Jimmy_Russell said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.bd5c0f2475cfa1c8265a02f5bf27e59b.jpegimage.jpeg.2fd83832d25a207bc4e569fb0901936f.jpegimage.jpeg.f753dcc188e344bd475f18016ef174ff.jpegimage.jpeg.ce5050668b7f9c4ff0d1e38c193eb747.jpeg

Wonderful mod! Unfortunately, I cannot leave a review for some reason, so I'mma just write it here. However, the main con is that I had to manually adjust the textures of the penis so that they would at least somohow match the bo. I know it's not the author's fault because it is dependent on the equippable schlong, but if you know how to fix this colour mismatch I'd really appreciate it. Also the fairy drop seems to be too far away from the penis

This seems to have been taken up elsewhere.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 3:18 AM, Bluegunk said:

Hi All

Here you go. Enjoy!

Vivi's Fairy Drop HDT-SMP SSE.7z 172.57 kB · 571 downloads

Vivi's Cockcage Femboy RaceReborn Patch SE ESPFE.7z 12.73 kB · 255 downloads

Where can I find the texture? I still see the purple penis

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2022 at 4:30 AM, malone423 said:

I've been wondering. Where can the armor sets seen in the screenshots from the mod's download page be acquired?

They are from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor :3 Mostly Nord Plate and Steel if I recall.

Edited by Vivi