On 12/11/2022 at 6:36 AM, Vivi said:

They are from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor :3 Mostly Nord Plate and Steel if I recall.

Hey, do you know how to fix this issue?  Every cockcage works except for the leather/more showy ones.  I'm using just SOS with equipable schlongs and the showy cockcages dont work for a male character.  I've attached what I'm talking about.  Help is appreciated!!

*Black Leather works, for example.  But Black Dova, and cages like it, do.

YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY

Not-Working.png

Working.png

Edited by mlgman123
On 12/20/2022 at 1:25 PM, mlgman123 said:

Hey, do you know how to fix this issue?  Every cockcage works except for the leather/more showy ones.  I'm using just SOS with equipable schlongs and the showy cockcages dont work for a male character.  I've attached what I'm talking about.  Help is appreciated!!

*Black Leather works, for example.  But Black Dova, and cages like it, do.

That's weird, SoS is only needed for the textures and those seems to be working. Almost looks like it's some slot conflict, but not sure why some works and some doesn't.

Are you using the SE port or my LE version? But either way you can try checking if anything messes with slot 52, maybe DD or something like that, can also try them on a brand new male and female character just to see if you get the same issue with both. Otherwise I am not sure, I don't recall anybody reporting similar problems over the years :S

On 12/20/2022 at 1:25 PM, mlgman123 said:

YOU ARE VERYBEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY

Thank you :3

hi i have a weird problem. when i put a cage on a male npc the cock turns blue ethereal color. i tried from a new save since i thought it might be because i did the ethereal cage first, but the effect happens with all cages now. it happened with a new character as well. 

On 6/5/2022 at 2:59 AM, alternateaccounts said:

Okay so I made a couple myself for SE. Replacers for DD, submissive lola expansion, & devious followers. You need DD & Viv's 3.7 for all of them. There are standard DD as well as viv replacers, load the viv ones after standard DD.

submissive lola expansion male dd patch.rar 1.99 kB · 45 downloads submissive lola expansion viv replacer.rar 1.42 kB · 46 downloads Devious Devices Viv Male Patch.rar 1.87 kB · 87 downloads Devious Followers Male Belt.rar 1017 B · 52 downloads devious followers viv 37 steel replacer.rar 1.18 kB · 45 downloads

I have put these on vortex, however they say they are missing masters. the masters are kal_LolaAddon.esp for both. I have lola going and it is working. any clue what im doing wrong?

Edit: I think I figured it out. the lola one looks like it requires The lol extension. I installed that and it no longer calls for missing masters.

Edited by Draconyx
On 8/3/2022 at 3:18 AM, Bluegunk said:

Hi All

Sorry if I missed some PMs.

I haven't heard from Vivi so she must be out and about.

I think it is more helpful to you all if I post up my personal SSE Conversions of Vivi's Cock Cages below.

I will also post the Horse ones to the Horse Cage LL page.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5187-vivis-horsecages/

Please do check these work for you in game before committing to them. I am not the originator of this mod so I can't support these conversions (unless I made a conversion error).

Let me know if I have made any basic errors.  So far as I can see they work for me.  The Fairy Drop position is not ideal but I cannot adjust that, it's beyond my skill.

Here you go. Enjoy!

Vivi's Cockcage SE ESPFE.7z Deep embarrassment - the original was not ESPFE. This one is. Please re-download.

Thanks to Meladiator for pointing this out.

Vivi's Fairy Drop HDT-SMP SSE.7z 172.57 kB · 995 downloads

Vivi's Cockcage Femboy RaceReborn Patch SE ESPFE.7z 12.73 kB · 482 downloads

I have blue penis textures and I don't know what to do. I tried different retextures for the body and penis, but the mod does not react in any way. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

53 minutes ago, Diabalos13 said:

I have blue penis textures and I don't know what to do. I tried different retextures for the body and penis, but the mod does not react in any way. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry, no.  Check what the NIFs themselves are looking for.  These cockcages have moved on anyway, so if you use Google or similar and search for them with the additional search tag :loverslab then you should spot them immediately.    E.g.  vivis cock cages :loverslab

16 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Sorry, no.  Check what the NIFs themselves are looking for.  These cockcages have moved on anyway, so if you use Google or similar and search for them with the additional search tag :loverslab then you should spot them immediately.    E.g.  vivis cock cages :loverslab

The problem was solved by installing SOS from the legendary edition

On 1/5/2023 at 8:06 AM, legendend said:

You can adjust this mod with OutfitStudio to refit for SAM Body.

And you might need to edit those texture.

I did this personally and it works, but not perfect.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-07 00-02-44.png

Ooh nice; I'd still rather have a patch instead, coz idk how to use Outfit Studio at all
Also, what other mods am I seeing here in this screenshot?

Edited by MrTumulus
On 1/20/2023 at 7:10 AM, MrTumulus said:

Ooh nice; I'd still rather have a patch instead, coz idk how to use Outfit Studio at all
Also, what other mods am I seeing here in this screenshot?

I can't help more but an encourge. I messed up with texture for gentails so I need to redo everything.And I'm pretty sure the refit only works for my wired setup and can't share with others (beacuse of I change a lot texture and in different path, totally a mess) :( You may also need SSEEdit if you using aragon or kajht (sorry for wrong type but I really forget how to spell those two races, I'm not native english speaker) You need to adjust the texture of gentails for those two races to make it works for you. In fact it will cost a lot effort.

Outfits Studio is really easy to use. You just need to match the gentails in NIFs with SAM body. You can take a look this link:[Guide] Refitting for SAM - Shape Atlas for Men - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - VectorPlexus (vectorplexis.com)

As it said, this will teach you how to refit a equipment for SAM body.

And the bondage gear from ZAZ8++ with zaz helper to place it. Bondage rope from devious device but also need a refit for SAM body. Body tattoo from a tattoo pack on nexus but I forget witch one .Keyword is "tribal" or "warrior".

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 7:52 PM, FauxFurry said:

One has to go into the esp to assign textures from the SOS add-on of one's choice to a given mesh.

347655133_DesktopScreenshot2021_09.28-18_51_03_10.thumb.png.2bc8a70e82d7f2683b46614d1bb4057d.png

Thank you! I downloaded the creation kit, found vivi's cage(s), opened up the menu's and re-assigned the SAMForeskin value to an SOS... mesh? texture? anyway, it worked and now I don't have purple anymore!

Only issue now to figure out is how to line it up with my body (my lady has a bigger belly so it's a bit hidden). Might try selecting the ERF futa one and see if that aligns to my character better.

Edited by pete6124
On 2/23/2023 at 7:53 PM, BeranabusBarnes said:

Vivi, I would like to request permission to share the BodySlide conversion for TRX I made for some of your meshes. If it's okay with you, I was planning to host it on another page along with other planned conversions.

Sure go ahead :3 I am actually surprised somebody found those accessories.

• 2 months later...

I put all requested mods, but it still doesn't work. They appear, I add them to the bag, but when I put them, nothing appears... My character is female, and he has SoS, but when I put the cage, nothing appears, not even the SoS she already had.

Using Skyrim SE

Edited by Moacir Jr
  • 1 month later...

So I've been looking around a bit cus I'd like to do some bodyslide work to make these fit my characters, is this old Jennifer 2.0 body type still around anywhere?

If it is it'd make it go a bit easier as a conversion reference.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 4:56 PM, OGY said:

Thanks!

I've actually already had a bit of luck converting to SE and some basic bodyslide work for 3BA 

mainly wanted to get it working for the vaginaless mod that's making the rounds for the luscious femboys of my dreams

Would you mind posting the conversion?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2022 at 4:18 PM, Bluegunk said:

Hi All

Sorry if I missed some PMs.

I haven't heard from Vivi so she must be out and about.

I think it is more helpful to you all if I post up my personal SSE Conversions of Vivi's Cock Cages below.

I will also post the Horse ones to the Horse Cage LL page.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5187-vivis-horsecages/

Please do check these work for you in game before committing to them. I am not the originator of this mod so I can't support these conversions (unless I made a conversion error).

Let me know if I have made any basic errors.  So far as I can see they work for me.  The Fairy Drop position is not ideal but I cannot adjust that, it's beyond my skill.

Here you go. Enjoy!

Vivi's Cockcage SE ESPFE.7z Deep embarrassment - the original was not ESPFE. This one is. Please re-download.

Thanks to Meladiator for pointing this out.

Vivi's Fairy Drop HDT-SMP SSE.7z 172.57 kB · 2,298 downloads

Vivi's Cockcage Femboy RaceReborn Patch SE ESPFE.7z 12.73 kB · 1,142 downloads

Wanted to note that the schlongs when using the cage looks like the meshes are missing for me. I ensured that I installed the correct SoS patch for the skin that I use (Diamond) and installed the LE version of the cages before building. I'll try a full uninstall of those mods and re-install to see if it does anything but have you run into this yourself or has it been reported to you? 

5 hours ago, ElectricLynx said:

Wanted to note that the schlongs when using the cage looks like the meshes are missing for me. I ensured that I installed the correct SoS patch for the skin that I use (Diamond) and installed the LE version of the cages before building. I'll try a full uninstall of those mods and re-install to see if it does anything but have you run into this yourself or has it been reported to you? 

I don't recall that, but it has been quite some time since I was involved in this.  And to make things worse, I am away from my main gaming machine for a month!

I was doing this on the Skyrim SE version, so I'd check you have the correct mesh versions in use.

Vivi is very helpful, so do ask them directly for help if you are not making any progress.

I also recall the cages and the 'fairy drop' went off into another discussion thread, where people added more files. So hunt around for those, too.

Hope this helps.

On 10/30/2023 at 6:10 PM, Bluegunk said:

I don't recall that, but it has been quite some time since I was involved in this.  And to make things worse, I am away from my main gaming machine for a month!

I was doing this on the Skyrim SE version, so I'd check you have the correct mesh versions in use.

Vivi is very helpful, so do ask them directly for help if you are not making any progress.

I also recall the cages and the 'fairy drop' went off into another discussion thread, where people added more files. So hunt around for those, too.

Hope this helps.

Well shit, it looks like I didn't have Equipable Schlongs installed. Thought I did. Wouldn't have thought of looking if not for the suggestion to ensure I have the correct Mesh. Thanks!