What are you trying to say with  ''It never hurts to look into people’s inventory and see what they’ve got'' 

Pickpocketing.

Thank you brother sherlock i tried to say who is the person we do a picpocketing

:lol:

I was wondering about the same. That answer wasn't something I would expect at all...

My first guess was that Embry had a letter in his pockets (The Blacksmith.. quest). But actually I peeked into everyone's inventory (I mean each NPC involved in the DI quests) and found nothing of interest. But it could be due to the paths I chose. Also, I may have missed something.

So I'm still looking forward to a hint about that.

Interestingly I just can't get the quests to work properly.

For the Blacksmith and the Drunkard I slept with Embry after talking with Hilde. I convinced the Whiterun Blacksmith to come back to riverwood to convince Sigrid. Then Alvor and Dorthe leave the next day. I thought I'd go with them to make sure everything was alright, but as Alvor went past the Whiterun bridge, Dorthe ran off and then all of a sudden Alvor died! I didn't give any money to Embry so i'm really confused. 

For the quest in Whiterun with Jon and Olfina, I wait until night and try to follow Jon but he just goes home from the inn and doesn't go anywhere with Olfina. 

Any outcome on The Blacksmith and the Drunkard, leads to Alvor courting? All seems to lead to the female chars as sex toys or possible marriage candidates, anything on male chars ?

Yes, two possible ways for Alvor courting:

- Kill Embry, then tell Alvor. You can kill Sigrid too, need high sadism to kill Sigrid

- Tell Alvor about the affair. Use Sigrid to bang the guard captain into releasing him. Then after you pick up Alvor from prison, don't go back to Riverwood but go straight to the captain's quarter. You then need high Perversion (or is it Sadism, can't remember now) to put the dirt on Sigrid

The other male courting candidate is Embry, but I suppose you already are aware of that.

Mikael and Tythis can be your fuckbuddies. You can also force yourself on Jon Battle-Born.

im stuck in riverwood quest 

im stuck at the point where journal says "confront the couple and decide what to do"

i caught embry sneaking into alvors house and banging sigrid. embry then has 2 dialogues "die scum" or "don't want see you again" picking these doesn't result in anything and journal still says confront and decide, sigrid then has no dialogues". speaking to sigrid has 3 dialogues "im sorry i was too late" "looks like old love something" "cheating whore". i picked looks like old love coz thats what i noticed is happening btw those 2 but it didn't advanced journal and alvor now has lines to report that embry banged his wife which i think can turn bloody for both of them. is that the only option now for me ?? i thought asking embry to " i will spare you once and don't want to see your face again would solve the issue with those 2. im stuck there now any help.

You could have killed Embry for two possible paths.

You can leave the quest as is in the journal if you just want to spare everyone and leave it be/

Or you can tell Alvor, which yes will always turn bloody, but from after the blood there are a few paths.

How do I force myself on Jon Battle Born? I tried the perverted and evil options upon discovering the illicit affair but he just gives me money. Does this trigger somewhere else?

EDIT: for those asking about looking into the NPCs' inventories, iirc,

Embry will have a letter saying that Alvor will be killed or something like that, but the letter only appears, I think, after you convince Sigrid that Dorthe should be able to become a blacksmith. 

Also, after Olfina is killed, check the inventory of the girl who comforts Jon to find out that she was the one who ordered the hit. You can then blackmail her from there.

Interestingly I just can't get the quests to work properly.

For the Blacksmith and the Drunkard I slept with Embry after talking with Hilde. I convinced the Whiterun Blacksmith to come back to riverwood to convince Sigrid. Then Alvor and Dorthe leave the next day. I thought I'd go with them to make sure everything was alright, but as Alvor went past the Whiterun bridge, Dorthe ran off and then all of a sudden Alvor died! I didn't give any money to Embry so i'm really confused. 

For the quest in Whiterun with Jon and Olfina, I wait until night and try to follow Jon but he just goes home from the inn and doesn't go anywhere with Olfina. 

I have the same bug. 

Didn't sleep with Embry after talking with Hilde and didn't romance him either. Convinced Alvor to go to Whiterun with Dorthe. A few hours after they leave, Alvor dies and Dorthe is kidnapped. 

Played around with different dialogue choices and I found that if you chose the Perverted dialogue option when you first talk to Alvor (something about many fishes in the sea),  Embry will always put a hit out on Alvor. 

Double Update in October/ November

As you know, my plan for Dovahkiin's Infamy is to eventually grow it into a DLC-sized adult quest mod by adding 3-4 quests every 2-3 months. So according to schedule, the next update for DI would be this month August, adding another 3 - 4 quests. 

However, if you're also playing FO4, you might have noticed that I'm heavily involved in the sex framework over there and have just now officially taken it over. We have a few important features to implement in the framework before it can truly kickstart the FO4 adult modding scene, so needless to say, my first priority is on that. I'm also looking into the feasibility of a SexLab conversion for SSE as a second priority.

With that mind, there unfortunately won't be a Dovahkiin's Infamy update in August as previously promised. My apologies to those who might have been expecting it this month. However, I'll make it up to you by making a double update in October/ November with 6 - 8 quests, at which point the key features for Four-Play should be out of the way and Four-Play development shouldn't require most of my modding time anymore.

I wouldn't worry much about a release schedule, especially not with your impressive suite of mods.

The poor FO4 adult mod scene has been a wasteland (pun intended) for long enough, appreciate the work all you guys are putting into it.  Will patiently wait for the next set of stories, as Infamy keeps me entertained every time I wander into the Bannered Mare or half the time when I go to sleep.

Need some help regarding forbidden love

I've convinced Jon to go to the bards college, convinced Eorland to let Olfina go to Solitude and ambushed her with Mikael

how long is she supposed to stay there and does she bed Jon while she's there after midnight because nothing is happening. And I've waited 2 ingame months and she's still there at the door of the inn room where Jon is.

I've convinced Jon to go to the bards college, convinced Eorland to let Olfina go to Solitude and ambushed her with Mikael

how long is she supposed to stay there and does she bed Jon while she's there after midnight because nothing is happening. And I've waited 2 ingame months and she's still there at the door of the inn room where Jon is.

Not sure since I never went that particular route, but you might be at the end of the storyline based on your choices.

She does come back in about 1 in-game week if you don't ambush her, so you could try loading a save and not helping Mikael.  The ambush might trigger her to stay in Solitude permanently.  The only further step left *might* be if you are a dark brotherhood member and talk to Nazeem.  I think there is supposed to be a periodic sex scene but I never saw it trigger myself.

Not sure since I never went that particular route, but you might be at the end of the storyline based on your choices.

She does come back in about 1 in-game week if you don't ambush her, so you could try loading a save and not helping Mikael. The ambush might trigger her to stay in Solitude permanently. The only further step left *might* be if you are a dark brotherhood member and talk to Nazeem. I think there is supposed to be a periodic sex scene but I never saw it trigger myself.

Hmm I see, so how do you

get olfina to replace Ysolda as Mikael's bitch?

So, does anyone know how to do the Haelga route of Behind Bars?

I can start it after setting all my stats to 50 or more, but I can't get Svana to do anything even with max speech. It's practically forcing me to send her to Sibbi. I was under the impression that there was some way to get Svana to sleep with you, and forcing it doesn't progress the quest in any way.

Hello, I have a question about Blacksmith quest.

I can't seem to make the option to persuade Sigrid to have sex with the Whiterun Captain appear. The only dialogue that shows is to persuade to release Alvor. Not even the gold dialogue appears.

I tried increasing my global levels (perversion and sadism), it doesn't work.

Help. Please.

Hello, I have a question about Blacksmith quest.

I can't seem to make the option to persuade Sigrid to have sex with the Whiterun Captain appear. The only dialogue that shows is to persuade to release Alvor. Not even the gold dialogue appears.

I tried increasing my global levels (perversion and sadism), it doesn't work.

Help. Please.

Persuade to release Alvor. If you fail and Sigrid is following you, a scripted scene will start

Is there any way to increase the font size of the message text up in the top left corner and/or display it for longer? It's pretty tiny and it was only up for about 1-2 seconds. My character wakes up from sleep and the blurry screen effect thing is happening and I didn't catch what the text said and I couldn't figure out if something was supposed to start that wasn't or if I was supposed to go do something because I could walk around but the blur remained

Wow, there's a lot of pages already, so forgive me if this might have been mentioned somewhere. i do have a bit of advice though. For some reason your quests tend to reserve aliases, and this can potentially cause some problems. One of those I actually ran into. DI_Quest_Blacksmith at a later stage reserves the Guard Captain of Whiterun, if you happen to try to start the Thieves Guild afterwards the second quest "Dampened Spirits" - TG03 i believe - fails to start because certain aliases cannot be filled.

There are more instances of this behavior, but generally speaking reserving aliases is a bad idea, because no other quest can use the References reserved at all, under any circumstance. As far as I can see there is no need to set that flag in any of your quests in the first place, so I'd suggest removing it, unless there is something that would break. I am no expert so take that criticism with a grain of salt, but it did take me some time to track that particular conflict down, and after some fiddling with the console (namely ssq Tg03 and ForceRefIntoAlias) i am rather confident of that particular statement.