That's odd. Because

I'm certain that I never gave Embry any gold. All I did was gave him an Ale.

Or maybe I did long before I install the quest? Does it count too?

If so, how do I follow the path where Alvor doesn't get killed?

Thank you all much.

According to Vinfamy, Alvor will only get killed if you give Embry the gold to buy the house. With that gold, he will hire the bandits. If you don't give the gold, but supports Dorthe, Alvor will take her to Whiterun, and Embry will go after Sigrid, but Alvor should come back the next day. If you caught Embry and Sigrid, you can tell Alvor, and if you do that, he will kill Embry. If you don't, and submit to Embry, both live. But there was some reports of bugs with the quests not completing, but that's how it should work.

I actually never gave Embry any gold nor that he ever talked anything about a house.

After awhile I think I found the problem.

- I didn't try to persuade Embry to give up on Sigrid. When I did he just told me to go away.

(keep progressing on the quest will eventually lead to Alvor leaving with Dorthe and be killed. I suppose the game acted as if I gave the gold to Embry if I don't make him open up)

- This time I tried giving him some Ale (which didn't raise his relationship rank at all for some reasons), I had to use set relationship rank to 3 and then the option came up.

- I listened to his spiel. At the end I have 2 choices: woo him or just tell him that he's lying.

- I don't know what would happen next if you choose to woo Embry - which I didn't - but if you tell him he's lying the quest will still advance and will act as if you gave him gold because the Gold Received will appear in his inventory after you tell Alvor to go to Whiterun.

Still, there's no charity option or he never talked about buying a house.

I have a feeling that that's because my PC is Perverted. Will have to test it again tomorrow.

That's odd. Because

Thank you all much.

According to Vinfamy, Alvor will only get killed if you give Embry the gold to buy the house. With that gold, he will hire the bandits. If you don't give the gold, but supports Dorthe, Alvor will take her to Whiterun, and Embry will go after Sigrid, but Alvor should come back the next day. If you caught Embry and Sigrid, you can tell Alvor, and if you do that, he will kill Embry. If you don't, and submit to Embry, both live. But there was some reports of bugs with the quests not completing, but that's how it should work.

I actually never gave Embry any gold nor that he ever talked anything about a house.

- I didn't try to persuade Embry to give up on Sigrid. When I did he just told me to go away.

(keep progressing on the quest will eventually lead to Alvor leaving with Dorthe and be killed. I suppose the game acted as if I gave the gold to Embry if I don't make him open up)

- This time I tried giving him some Ale (which didn't raise his relationship rank at all for some reasons), I had to use set relationship rank to 3 and then the option came up.

- I listened to his spiel. At the end I have 2 choices: woo him or just tell him that he's lying.

- I don't know what would happen next if you choose to woo Embry - which I didn't - but if you tell him he's lying the quest will still advance and will act as if you gave him gold because the Gold Received will appear in his inventory after you tell Alvor to go to Whiterun.

I have a feeling that that's because my PC is Perverted. Will have to test it again tomorrow.

Hmm... could be the case. My character was pure, there was an option to believe him, but you just become friends and I never went with that option, I always choose the liar one, and after saying he was lying, there is an option to feel sorry about him and they become lovers. Then I give the gold to him to buy a house for us. That's how things progressed in my part.

To be sure, are you on the latest version of the game and not the outdated initial version 1.0? Your situation sounds bugged out, but the non-linear nature of the quest makes sense to bring about its share of issues.

I'm not a 100% sure about the 1000 gold appearing in his inventory regardless of whether or not you've given it to him - I haven't particularly looked out for it when I haven't chosen that option, but I don't recall ever noticing that occurring.

Wooing Embry seems to serve as a  simple a casual sex encounter that doesn't lead to him becoming a lover. I've read a comment about having to NOT "date" Embry in any way in order to have the option to blackmail a certain someone later on. Never did get the blackmailing thing to work regardless of whatever I've chosen though.

What I do know is my Alvor definitely did not die unless I explicitly gave the gold to Embry and did not warn Alvor. The 'gold for house' option came up right after the pity sex, leading to him being a lover (with 'lover' dialogue).

Am playing a perverted character as well. (at least I think so, considering all the 'Pervert' dialogue options I'm given to choose)

Maybe I'm not helping much at this point, but I do hope it makes some things clear at least!

I know that this is going to sound really stupid - but would this mod be best to install during a playthrough or right at the start? Installed it with a character that was part way through and loved it, especially the analysing the PC part. But if it's only at the start, then would the character be considered as a good honest citizen for entirety of the game? Or does it give a constant update as things go along?

I know that this is going to sound really stupid - but would this mod be best to install during a playthrough or right at the start? Installed it with a character that was part way through and loved it, especially the analysing the PC part. But if it's only at the start, then would the character be considered as a good honest citizen for entirety of the game? Or does it give a constant update as things go along?

I believe it works either way (or is meant to), if you install it right from the start your character will be honest/pure at that point but I think you can change the stats with gameplay (get involved in lots of SL scenes, including aggressive/victim scenes).  I believe the mod is supposed to track your sexlab stats, I just haven't tested it myself since I started it midway through also.

If you wanted to you can also customize your infamy stats with console commands right from the start.

I believe it works either way (or is meant to), if you install it right from the start your character will be honest/pure at that point but I think you can change the stats with gameplay (get involved in lots of SL scenes, including aggressive/victim scenes).  I believe the mod is supposed to track your sexlab stats, I just haven't tested it myself since I started it midway through also.

If you wanted to you can also customize your infamy stats with console commands right from the start.

Ooooh! That might be a workaround - still a bit iffy about just loading up a mod part way through a playthrough

Ooooh! That might be a workaround - still a bit iffy about just loading up a mod part way through a playthrough

Adding mods mid-playthrough is usually pretty safe unless they actually conflict with something, especially if you can put them near the end of your load order so the rest of your load order doesn't change position.  Trying to uninstall them is where the major problems happen since bits of the mod data will get left behind in your save file.

I need help with hunted!

I'm traveling back to Gallows Rock with Aela to wipe out the remnants of the silver hand. In front Skjors ghost appears and aks me something, calling me prey. Then he disappears and the quest marker simply points to an empty field. I couldn't find any remnants either... what am i supposed to do? Should it happen that way?

I'm having this issue also. I chose to relinquish werewolf form after completing the companion's quest before doing this, I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Regaining wolf form before going to Gallows Rock didn't fix things for me. :s

To be sure, are you on the latest version of the game and not the outdated initial version 1.0? Your situation sounds bugged out, but the non-linear nature of the quest makes sense to bring about its share of issues.

I'm not a 100% sure about the 1000 gold appearing in his inventory regardless of whether or not you've given it to him - I haven't particularly looked out for it when I haven't chosen that option, but I don't recall ever noticing that occurring.

Wooing Embry seems to serve as a  simple a casual sex encounter that doesn't lead to him becoming a lover. I've read a comment about having to NOT "date" Embry in any way in order to have the option to blackmail a certain someone later on. Never did get the blackmailing thing to work regardless of whatever I've chosen though.

What I do know is my Alvor definitely did not die unless I explicitly gave the gold to Embry and did not warn Alvor. The 'gold for house' option came up right after the pity sex, leading to him being a lover (with 'lover' dialogue).

Am playing a perverted character as well. (at least I think so, considering all the 'Pervert' dialogue options I'm given to choose)

Maybe I'm not helping much at this point, but I do hope it makes some things clear at least!

That's odd. Because

Thank you all much.

Hmm... could be the case. My character was pure, there was an option to believe him, but you just become friends and I never went with that option, I always choose the liar one, and after saying he was lying, there is an option to feel sorry about him and they become lovers. Then I give the gold to him to buy a house for us. That's how things progressed in my part.

Thank both of you! I did play the whole thing again and again with different setup (Pure, Kind, Perverted, Sadist...) and

I did get the option to give him the gold to buy the house eventually. I tried to give him the gold and later I found the "Gold Received" letter. But even when I didn't (that includes not giving him Ale, not trying to persuade him to leave Sigrid alone, not becoming lover...) whenever I try to look upon his inventory after speaking to Alvor the letter ALWAYS appears and Alvor always dies.

And yes I have the latest version. I use the patch no requirements though. Maybe that's the main problem of this bug.

Thank both of you! I did play the whole thing again and again with different setup (Pure, Kind, Perverted, Sadist...) and

I did get the option to give him the gold to buy the house eventually. I tried to give him the gold and later I found the "Gold Received" letter. But even when I didn't (that includes not giving him Ale, not trying to persuade him to leave Sigrid alone, not becoming lover...) whenever I try to look upon his inventory after speaking to Alvor the letter ALWAYS appears and Alvor always dies.

And yes I have the latest version. I use the patch no requirements though. Maybe that's the main problem of this bug.

That definitely shouldn't be happening. Sounds buggered. :(

Would need input from vinfamy on it to be *super* sure what's causing it.

Update: I tried running without the no requirement patch and the same thing happened. I'm kinda lost :(

Just to be sure, the letter will not appear in Embry's inventory unless we give him the 1,000 gold right? Or as long as we don't check up his inventory Alvor will be safe?

Aela: when doing the quest revenge for skjor: the silverhand base won't respawn, then aela follow me forever ( not as a follower)

the forbidden love: jon never leave whiterun, and suddenly he kill his father because Offina is killed

I only meet with haegar, then suddenly the svidi starsung quest part enabled ( still not see Sibbi yet)

in another save, when i deliver the love letter to sibbi ( the 1st time ), suddenly svana break in and have sex with him

and with the blacksmith quest: sigrid don't return home from whiterun

It's bad but i found this mod is so bugged

Can you provide any actual examples? I've played this mod for some time, no bugs encountered.

Is this enough ?

Aela: when doing the quest revenge for skjor: the silverhand base won't respawn, then aela follow me forever ( not as a follower)

the forbidden love: jon never leave whiterun, and suddenly he kill his father because Offina is killed

I only meet with haegar, then suddenly the svidi starsung quest part enabled ( still not see Sibbi yet)

in another save, when i deliver the love letter to sibbi ( the 1st time ), suddenly svana break in and have sex with him

and with the blacksmith quest: sigrid don't return home from whiterun

It's bad but i found this mod is so bugged

Can you provide any actual examples? I've played this mod for some time, no bugs encountered.

Is this enough ?

Wow, that's really a mess... The only thing that comes to my mind is that you have mods that alter NPCs' behaviour and as result they influence the story of DI. From my experience: Immersive Citizens, AFT (or another "follower management" mod), SexLab mods like Defeat, Lover's Comfort, Eager NPCs, Amorous Adventures - they all could do that. At least I had some (minor actually) problems with some of them. And usually proper load order was enough to fix the issues (DI is near the bottom in my LO). Also cleaning option (in case of Defeat and Lover's Comfort) was helpful.

I hope I gave you, at least, some idea what to look for, but it would be ideal if someone with similar problems (and who solved them) gave you some advice.

Cheers.

I've got to say that this is one of the best sexlab orientated mods on here. I hope that it doesn't go beyond the scope of what it currently is (a simple dialog centred quest mod) in future updates with unnecessary crap like adding items to leveled lists, constantly active cloaked spells and perks with additonal required mods like devious whatever.

Having said that i have run into a brickwall with free alvor section. Where do i find commander caius? As been running around whiterun trying to find him don't see him anywhere.

I've got to say that this is one of the best sexlab orientated mods on here. I hope that it doesn't go beyond the scope of what it currently is (a simple dialog centred quest mod) in future updates with unnecessary crap like adding items to leveled lists, constantly active cloaked spells and perks with additonal required mods like devious whatever.

Having said that i have run into a brickwall with free alvor section. Where do i find commander caius? As been running around whiterun trying to find him don't see him anywhere.

He's probably in the barracks (the tiny building behind the Bannered Mare).  If you are ever looking for a vanilla NPC you can always look up their RefID on the wiki and use player.moveto RefID to teleport to their location.

He's probably in the barracks (the tiny building behind the Bannered Mare).  If you are ever looking for a vanilla NPC you can always look up their RefID on the wiki and use player.moveto RefID to teleport to their location.

Thanks. Forgotten about that area. As I kept looking into the wrong barracks near the entrance of the city.

Any chance of making dovainfamy quests which involve ahlam+nazeem and amren+saffir??

Is there soon going to be a update for this mod? :)

Seems so.

Double Update in October/ November

As you know, my plan for Dovahkiin's Infamy is to eventually grow it into a DLC-sized adult quest mod by adding 3-4 quests every 2-3 months. So according to schedule, the next update for DI would be this month August, adding another 3 - 4 quests. 

However, if you're also playing FO4, you might have noticed that I'm heavily involved in the sex framework over there and have just now officially taken it over. We have a few important features to implement in the framework before it can truly kickstart the FO4 adult modding scene, so needless to say, my first priority is on that. I'm also looking into the feasibility of a SexLab conversion for SSE as a second priority.

With that mind, there unfortunately won't be a Dovahkiin's Infamy update in August as previously promised. My apologies to those who might have been expecting it this month. However, I'll make it up to you by making a double update in October/ November with 6 - 8 quests, at which point the key features for Four-Play should be out of the way and Four-Play development shouldn't require most of my modding time anymore.

:cool:

When i start the mod with a new character it gives me some message. The mod says the PC is a virgin and that she's a kind person and nothing can change that.
Is that just for an intro, or i am actually stuck with that behavior? I don't get it