I'd suggest focusing on quality instead of quantity. Seven or eight new quests with any decent depth or thought put into them is going to be a gruelling effort. Not that I'd mind a bunch of quests, quite the opposite, but a few good ones would be better than filler just to reach an arbitrary number that was promised.

Thoughts on the "Embry's obedient lover" continuation:

Different sub-branches based on whether Alvor lived or died, Sigrid lived or died, who if anyone is blackmailing the PC and so on would get nightmarishly complex to track. One elegant solution is moving the show to Whiterun. Breezehome, specifically. Embry makes a big deal about having a house, so buying a nice property in Whiterun should fit into his motivations seamlessly.

Maybe the PC already owns Breezehome. If not, buying it would be an objective. And now we know a few things about the PC: she's the Dragonborn, she has a kind personality and she loves Embry. She's at least moderately famous and needs to be careful with her reputation in a place like Skyrim. A prime target for sneaky abuse and exploitation.

What would a reformed drunkard from Riverwood do for an invitation to the Cloud District? A lot, I imagine. Or at least he'd manipulate his gullible, obedient lover into doing things for him. Just how obedient will she stay through the ordeal?

Belethor would surely arrange opportunities for visitors to discreetly enjoy the company of a famous heroine. Starting a new life in a big city and getting into society isn't going to be cheap, so sacrifices need to be made. By her. Or she could optionally buy her way out of it.

Nazeem, the glorious emissary of the illustrious Cloud District (in his own mind, at least), might be worth befriending. Sure, he's a self-important fool, but all the more susceptible to flattery and maybe useful as a stepping stone. He might have some particular tastes he wants to act out with the PC.

The court wizard is a man of some influence who might lend an ear to reasonable requests. Farengar is fascinated with dragons. How fascinated might he be with a woman who supposedly has a dragon soul in a mortal body? Experiments, rituals, embarassing examinations... all can be done, if only he'll put in a good word or three.

Proventus Avenicci serves Balgruuf as steward. But what depraved desires might the dry Imperial harbor toward our heroine? For something as simple as a dinner invitation to the Jarl's hall, he could make his secret longings a reality.

All of the above are NPCs who get little screen time and fit quite well in a social climber's schemes. Lydia could become a problem, so maybe Embry cooks up a quest or errand to convince the PC to send her housecarl on (and she's actually sold to bandits or something). Or maybe she ragequits once she sees how the mighty Dragonborn allows a commoner to take advantage of her and ignores advice to the contrary.

Phew! Spent the good part of the evening exploring the different branches of the Blacksmith quest, pleasantly surprised with the width and depth of it. The scenarios add so much excitement to progress through the quests. Very excellent mod, vinfamy!

A few inquiries about it, spoilers up to the ending of it:

1. After any of the endings involving bringing Sigrid to meet Commander Caius in Whiterun, they both end up stuck standing still in the Barracks even after I return to Riverwood with Alvor (and wait for a good many in-game hours after). Alvor goes about his day like nothing happens though. I suppose Sigrid is supposed to maker her way back to Riverwood at this point? 

2. What are the conditions to convincing Commander Caius to accept bail payment for Alvor's release? That is, without the help of Sigrid. I read something along the lines of paying him 1000 (10 000?) gold, but did not succeed through the Persuade check despite having cheated in 100 Speechcraft.

I'm in the process of trying out the 'getting friendly with Embry' path to see what else I've missed.

A few inquiries about it, spoilers up to the ending of it:

Re #1 - I believe that is a known issue, I think Vinfamy posted a console command somewhere in the thread that would fix it if that's the route you end up sticking with.

Thanks pal, will look for it if it comes to that. Will make a followup post about some more quirkiness with the Blacksmith quest when I manage the time.

Well, what is the content of that mod, exactly ?

I made the quest with Sigird and Alor, and I don't understand the role of the messages boxes at the beginning...

Message boxes in the beginning enable/disable some stuff as far as I know.  Some scenes/lovers won't be available if your starting settings specify that you don't want them.

Well, what is the content of that mod, exactly ?

I made the quest with Sigird and Alor, and I don't understand the role of the messages boxes at the beginning...

Like what @Reesewow mentioned, the bulk of the content are the very interesting quest mods. Your character will also have "wet dreams" (of previous sex encounters - a clone of one such character will be spawned and a sex scene triggers) -or- will masturbate when you sleep after 24 in-game hours without any sex.

The message boxes were meant to gauge your characters personality. These, along with your SexLab stats and past encounters (times consensual, times aggressive, etc.) will set the values of some global variables that will determine what dialogue options you can choose in the mod's quests.

I need help with hunted!

I'm traveling back to Gallows Rock with Aela to wipe out the remnants of the silver hand. In front Skjors ghost appears and aks me something, calling me prey. Then he disappears and the quest marker simply points to an empty field. I couldn't find any remnants either... what am i supposed to do? Should it happen that way?

This mod really needs a guide not only for spoiler but also for check bug, i'm sure most of people won't read guide unless they are stuck at some stages and really hurt their ass. It's a great mod has all elements that i want but do not want to spend hours just to get through 1 stage, you really need a cool head and patience.

Vinfamy, thank you for such a great mod. I enjoy it greatly. But I'm afraid I also have some trouble with Dampened spirits. I finished both The Blacksmith and Behind the bars quests. I've read the topic and found out that some people couldn't start it too. I tried to start it by console but failed. :(

This mod really needs a guide not only for spoiler but also for check bug, i'm sure most of people won't read guide unless they are stuck at some stages and really hurt their ass. It's a great mod has all elements that i want but do not want to spend hours just to get through 1 stage, you really need a cool head and patience.

asked for a walkthrough for a really long time

Oh yeah a legit walkthrough would be so great :)

I'm taking notes of the sequence of events and checking them against the posts in the thread. Just done with the Blacksmith quests with a few gaps to fill. Perhaps I can build a guide out of it at the end of the day, but at the pace I'm playing it's going to be quite some time until I'm done with the rest.

Found some bugs in v101. In dreams right after sleep sometimes scene is not start when okayer have several companions I think and scene just stuck with only blur effect and it can be fixed if sleep again on hour for start scene. Also in same situation when player is woman and start masturbate evet after sleep and companion offer to participate and playey decline this offer then companion continue stand on one palce and with cheer animation and not react on any commends and not follow for player. Also in same situation right after sleep in the event dream about rape when bantit respawn beside bed if it is in tavern it can cause fight.

Also only events right after sleep have effect and registering in this mod but sex event like "First partner" and other corruption\whoring stages. No visible effects from sex event frome another standart sex scenes wich was started by other mod.

Also didnt understand work or no first quest in Riverwood after first scene with Alvor, Sigrid and Drunk and the speak with all and they only answer about drunk was normal men and grundmother answer about Sigrid and if I spek with Dorthe and convince Alvor to take her to Whiterun then quest just finished. Just dind understand. Also found one bug when first dialog with Dorthe was appeared again after game loading even after quest was on another stage.

How come

Alvor dies after he left with Dorthe to Whiterun? Is this inevitable?

No. Unless you warn him before he leaves.

Or don't give Embry the gold to buy a house.

Thanks! I didn't choose the option to

persuade Embry to give up on Sigrid though.

And I only told him to leave with Dorthe, I didn't see any warning after telling him that.

Also is it true that I have to get rid of Hadvar before doing the quest?

[snip]

[snip]

Thanks! I didn't choose the option to

persuade Embry to give up on Sigrid though.

And I only told him to leave with Dorthe, I didn't see any warning after telling him that.

Also is it true that I have to get rid of Hadvar before doing the quest?

You need to find out about Embry's plan beforehand. He might have something on his person regarding that.

However, I'm not too sure if it happens to others as well, but warning Alvor led to him not leaving town altogether and thus the quest doesn't ever progress.

Hadvar gets in the way of stuff happening in the house. Pretty sure that also leads to the quest not proceeding past that particular point. It should be safe to get to that point, and only get Hadvar to leave later on. You can also just 'moveto player' him while being outside, and disabling him after. This will get the game to register him being outside the cell. Don't forget to re-enable him after!

Thanks! So in the mod's Quests some of them are supposed to be killed? :(

It's a shame because I want all the npc alive. After finishing the quest can I use resurrect command to revive them without having any glitch or I can only reload my old save?

I think console command would work. But I think all the quests have paths that doesn't kill any NPC. At least the ones I did, I let the NPCs alive.

That's odd. Because

I'm certain that I never gave Embry any gold. All I did was gave him an Ale.

Or maybe I did long before I install the quest? Does it count too?

If so, how do I follow the path where Alvor doesn't get killed?

Thank you all much.

According to Vinfamy, Alvor will only get killed if you give Embry the gold to buy the house. With that gold, he will hire the bandits. If you don't give the gold, but supports Dorthe, Alvor will take her to Whiterun, and Embry will go after Sigrid, but Alvor should come back the next day. If you caught Embry and Sigrid, you can tell Alvor, and if you do that, he will kill Embry. If you don't, and submit to Embry, both live. But there was some reports of bugs with the quests not completing, but that's how it should work.