I can confirm that this update fixed the odd issue of outfits autoswapping to P7 for no reason.

Unfortunately it causes the game to stutter for me now. I have NVSR and all of the other standards, running TTW 3.2 and the most up to date preg mod, SCR, etc, and as soon as I disable the MPO esm the stutter immediately goes away (for reference, it's a stutter that repeats every second pretty much, even at 100+ fps). It sort of feels like there's a script doing something every second on repeat and that it makes the game hang every time it does.

Don't wear yourself out, thanks for all the hard work!

No new version. I just removed to links to the old files.

Edit. Removed the 'full version' because it contained 1GB too much files. Replaced it with a clean version.

Can somebody check if this new version gives issues?

18 hours ago, MagicManStan said:

Just tried the new file and I get the title screen infinite load problem. Also just to make sure the current file doesn't have any textures like the prior ones. Is that how its supposed to be?

Those textures were incorrectly in it. And 1 directory was even illegally there.

But for now I'll share it here, so that people don't get crashing machines.

https://bit.ly/2BUBquc

On 3/8/2019 at 2:50 AM, VaunWolfe said:

I seem to be having the same issue as before. Should I use this current download or do I need to add the textures and esps to the clean file?

For now use my post on monday.

I'll try to clean it up more carefully and hopefully release a working version today or tomorrow that isn't 2.4 GB.

MPO 2.2+ is listed as a requirement, but I can only find MPO 1.8. Or is that referring to THIS mod? I have a feeling I`m missing something really obvious. Thanks in advance.    side note: I greatly appreciate you, and others continued work on FNV, as FO4 doesn`t interest me at all. (Thx for Fing up, Bethesda.)

12 hours ago, rcy68 said:

MPO 2.2+ is listed as a requirement, but I can only find MPO 1.8. Or is that referring to THIS mod? I have a feeling I`m missing something really obvious. Thanks in advance.    side note: I greatly appreciate you, and others continued work on FNV, as FO4 doesn`t interest me at all. (Thx for Fing up, Bethesda.)

This post is the continuation of MPO 1.8 and by request of Pepertje I took over the entire project. we are currently in version 2.5

My intention is to continue adding more and more outfits in the list. Hopefully every 6 months I add another  40+  or so new outfits.

Also starting with 2.6 I'm also looking at already covered outfits that don't go up to P7 yet, to add the missing parts.

spoiler. 2.6 will have all mantissuit -variations going to P7.

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

This post is the continuation of MPO 1.8 and by request of Pepertje I took over the entire project. we are currently in version 2.5

My intention is to continue adding more and more outfits in the list. Hopefully every 6 months I add another  40+  or so new outfits.

Also starting with 2.6 I'm also looking at already covered outfits that don't go up to P7 yet, to add the missing parts.

spoiler. 2.6 will have all mantissuit -variations going to P7.

So I install 1.8, then this mod after it, and I`m all good?   Also, speaking of Mantis suits, would it be hard to make all of them have the bonuses, as some do and some don`t. That bugs me, because some of the ones I like the most, don`t give bonuses. Other than color, they`re the same, so it`s inconsistent. Thanks for replying, BTW.                                                                                                                            Never mind, read your description again and figured out I need THIS mod for the addons, and I`m all good. Don`t need 1.8 at all. My brain didn`t process the info you were providing correctly. BAD brain! Man, I hate feeling stupid.

1 hour ago, Ribsteak said:

I am having an issues with the belly and outfit scaling they will scale down to a smaller one but they will not scale up to bigger ones, I am not sure what is causing it but if I use the older version I don't have that issue 

Are you using the latest versions of SCR and SO pregnancy?

2.5 works only with those newest version, and not with older versions

(and 2.4 and older don't work with newest SCR and SO Pregnancy)

Also because of the large changes I had to make, it completely changes some internal stuff, so it might be 'old save' incompatible.

But FNV's saves are finicky, so I can't predict it.

Any time I try to install the overkill pack with breeder + pregnancy, I always crash at the title screen, regular maternity clothes and breeder combo work fine (aside from a texture problem with maternity clothes full I need to resolve separately)

Not sure if its my mod list or some other outlying factor

Modlist:

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm

MaternityPackOverkill.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
IWS-Core.esm
oHUD.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SpeedE Wheels Travel Systems.esm
WME - GRA.esm
WME - DLCs.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Dynamic Quantity Prompt.esp
Reload Speed Game Start Fix.esp
MiscItemIconsNV.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
WMIMNV.esp
ExplosivesImmunityFix.esp
IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
IWS-Core-Guards.esp
IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
IWS-DM.esp
IWS-HH.esp
IWS-LR.esp
XFO - 9a - Enemies - AI revamp.esp
XFO - 9da - Enemies - NPC Healing - low.esp
XFO - 9db - Enemies - NPC Healing - med.esp
XFO - 9dc - Enemies - NPC Healing - high.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
IWS-OWB.esp
Project Nevada - WME.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
WME - GRA - Complete.esp
WME - GRA - All Weapons.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
WME - GRA - Just Guns.esp
WME - GRA - Vendor Reform.esp
WME - GRA - Weapon Integration.esp
WMEVE - All DLCs.esp
WME - DLCs Arenovalis.esp
WME - DLCs.esp
Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0.esp
Alternative Start.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
Water Consumed Stat Fix.esp
WME - GRA - Arenovalis.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
ILO - YUP Patch.esp
FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - All DLC.esp
WME - GRA - Unique Integration.esp
Safe ShowRaceMenu_Console.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
1CazyTestEsp.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
DKHair.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
WMEVE - No DLCs.esp
WMEVE - No GRA.esp
Redesigned36 and Tryout and PN.esp
pn and tryout.esp
Redesigned36andTryout.esp
SexoutSoundFX.esp
PittGalStatsFix.esp
SexoutSex.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
ILO - GS Shack.esp

MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp

MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

Hey I was wondering is someone can help me if possiable. I If someone can I need to have a rundown on how to add new clothes / meshes to the mod so that these new meshes are effected by the pregnancy scripts and such. I already have the normal meshes and I've alread made the pregnant P1 to P7 meshes. All I need now is someone to explain the sctipts and whatnot on how to set it up so that when i get pregnant the game will swap the clothes around.

I alread looked through the scripts and stuff to try and get my head around it, but I have no idea aorund any of it. Before I started I thought it would be a simple look at what clothes i have on, check to see what stage of pregnancy I'm at then add the right clothing. But after looking at the scripts I have no idea how it does it, because it dosn't list to sany one mesh, Its always into a form list.

So any help in this, would be great.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, ThePinkFlyingUnicorn said:

Hey I was wondering is someone can help me if possiable. I If someone can I need to have a rundown on how to add new clothes / meshes to the mod so that these new meshes are effected by the pregnancy scripts and such. I already have the normal meshes and I've alread made the pregnant P1 to P7 meshes. All I need now is someone to explain the sctipts and whatnot on how to set it up so that when i get pregnant the game will swap the clothes around.

I alread looked through the scripts and stuff to try and get my head around it, but I have no idea aorund any of it. Before I started I thought it would be a simple look at what clothes i have on, check to see what stage of pregnancy I'm at then add the right clothing. But after looking at the scripts I have no idea how it does it, because it dosn't list to sany one mesh, Its always into a form list.

So any help in this, would be great.

Thanks.

Option 1

1. make the outfits in GECK.

2. put them in a formidlist sorted from none-pregnant to P7.. (so add each outfit from big to small one by one, because GECK is weird)

3. Add that formidlist from 2 to MPOBodySwapAddon2List

4. Remove the comments from script MPOBodySwapAddon2 and make sure you set the correct maxsize

Option 2 - lazy way

2. put them in a formidlist sorted from none-pregnant to P7.. (so add them from big to small 1 by one, because GECK is weird)

3. Add that formidlist from 2 to MPOGlobalM7 (in case it's max 7 and the none-pregnant outfit comes from the original game)

if the none pregnant outfit comes from a mod, you can use this example:

; ***** Classic Pack
    if (IsModLoaded "ClassicPack.esm")
        Set iModIndex to GetModIndex "falloutnv.esm"   ; <---ClassicPack is weird, but it should be the mod the outfit is coming from
        Set rItem to BuildRef iModIndex 1521105 ; *** Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit xx1735D1   ;<--- you have to convert hex to decimal for this to work
        ListAddForm SexoutSLOutfitPreOrdArmorVault13Armored rItem 0 ; Add to spot number 0 of the outfit list

; *** Other lists that you want the none-pregnant outfit to be in
        ListAddForm SexoutSLClothAppearNonPowerArmor rItem
        ListAddForm RepairVaultSuitArmored rItem
        ListAddForm SexoutSLClothAppearSoldier rItem
        ListAddForm SexoutSLClothAppearFactionVaultDweller rItem
    endif

And in MPOBodySwapAddon2 :

; Caravan Pack
    Set rGloballist to PregBodySwapOutfitCAList     ;< global list containing 1 formidlist with the caravan outfits
    if (IsModLoaded "CaravanPack.esm" )
        Let rSwapUpperBody := Call SexoutP5SBodySwapSub rCurr  iCurrBellySize  rGloballist  7
    else
        Let rSwapUpperBody := Call SexoutP5SBodySwapSub rCurr  iCurrBellySizeCorrection  rGloballist  6
    endif
    PrintC "MPO: Caravan Pack check. Found armor %n" rSwapUpperBody
    if (rSwapUpperBody != NVFakeGolfBall )
        SetFunctionValue rSwapUpperBody
        return
    endif

4 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Option 1

*Snip*

Wow Thank you that is exactly what i wanted as an tutorial / guide. I havn't finished adding all the outfits yet, but it seems to be working with the one outfit so I'm guess it will for all the others.

Only one question left. Does this work for NPC's? Because I tested adding a P7 preg version of an outfit to my playing character and equiping the outfit and the game remove it and replaced it with the Non preg version. However if I remove all clothing from a NPC and add the same outfit to said NPC nothing happens. The game change it nor do anything with the NPC, they just carry on their life.

So have I done something wrong, do I have to do something more or do I have to wait a number of days or something for the game to change the clothing if it does it at all?

Thanks for your help again.

19 hours ago, ThePinkFlyingUnicorn said:

Wow Thank you that is exactly what i wanted as an tutorial / guide. I havn't finished adding all the outfits yet, but it seems to be working with the one outfit so I'm guess it will for all the others.

Only one question left. Does this work for NPC's? Because I tested adding a P7 preg version of an outfit to my playing character and equiping the outfit and the game remove it and replaced it with the Non preg version. However if I remove all clothing from a NPC and add the same outfit to said NPC nothing happens. The game change it nor do anything with the NPC, they just carry on their life.

So have I done something wrong, do I have to do something more or do I have to wait a number of days or something for the game to change the clothing if it does it at all?

Thanks for your help again.

NPC (and player) need the fertility token, and the bodyswap token to work. (both are 'armor' from Sexout Pregnancy)

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having a problem with micro stuttering, and I think that "maternity pack overkill.esp" is the culprit. Its a small stutter that happens every one-second like clockwork. I've slowly added my mods back in and its this esp that's doing it. I'm pretty sure I've installed SCR correctly along with pregnancy and spunk. I'm also using New Vegas Stutter Remover, which is working fine until I add in this mod.

Load order:

0  0 FalloutNV.esm
 1  1 DeadMoney.esm
 2  2 HonestHearts.esm
 3  3 OldWorldBlues.esm
 4  4 LonesomeRoad.esm
 5  5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
 6  6 ClassicPack.esm
 7  7 MercenaryPack.esm
 8  8 TribalPack.esm
 9  9 CaravanPack.esm
10  a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
11  b Sexout.esm
12  c SexoutSlavery.esm
13  d SexoutCommonResources.esm
14  e SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
15  f SexoutOffSpring.esm
16 10 Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
17 11 YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
18 12 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
19 13 SexoutAnimManagement.esp
20 14 ItemBrowser.esp
21 15 SexoutPosNew.esp
22 16 SexoutSexkey.esp
23 17 SexoutSpunk.esp
24 18 MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp

15 hours ago, tod howard said:

I seem to be having a problem with micro stuttering, and I think that "maternity pack overkill.esp" is the culprit. Its a small stutter that happens every one-second like clockwork. I've slowly added my mods back in and its this esp that's doing it. I'm pretty sure I've installed SCR correctly along with pregnancy and spunk. I'm also using New Vegas Stutter Remover, which is working fine until I add in this mod.

Load order:

0  0 FalloutNV.esm
 1  1 DeadMoney.esm
 2  2 HonestHearts.esm
 3  3 OldWorldBlues.esm
 4  4 LonesomeRoad.esm
 5  5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
 6  6 ClassicPack.esm
 7  7 MercenaryPack.esm
 8  8 TribalPack.esm
 9  9 CaravanPack.esm
10  a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
11  b Sexout.esm
12  c SexoutSlavery.esm
13  d SexoutCommonResources.esm
14  e SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
15  f SexoutOffSpring.esm
16 10 Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
17 11 YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
18 12 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
19 13 SexoutAnimManagement.esp
20 14 ItemBrowser.esp
21 15 SexoutPosNew.esp
22 16 SexoutSexkey.esp
23 17 SexoutSpunk.esp
24 18 MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp

Maternity Pack is a very heavy mod. SCR adds a few scripts that browse about 500 outfits in total. Maternity Pack Overkill browses about 4000 outfits using the same sort of scripts. more scripts to browse to, means more time it takes to finish scanning.

If don't know if you enabled pregnancy for yourself, your current followers, your (potential) followers or everyone. The last option is of course the slowest.

• 4 weeks later...

all armors are supposed to go p1 when the character is in p1 right? and max size is limit for every armor, but for some reason certain armors wont go bigger than p6 and some dosent align properly (is in p7 shows p4) what do? didint have this prior to update and a point to what to change would be nice as i dont want to break another modded game by fucking with the wrong files

the meshes are there and they are ingame and can be spawned in but change their phase when worn

17 hours ago, doopdoo said:

all armors are supposed to go p1 when the character is in p1 right? and max size is limit for every armor, but for some reason certain armors wont go bigger than p6 and some dosent align properly (is in p7 shows p4) what do? didint have this prior to update and a point to what to change would be nice as i dont want to break another modded game by fucking with the wrong files

the meshes are there and they are ingame and can be spawned in but change their phase when worn

A lot of outfits have been converted all the way to P7, but some are only partially covered, and some not at all.

About 100 outfits don't go all the way to P7 yet. (half of them will be covered in the next release)

About 20 outfits don't have swapping at all, (half of them will be covered in the next release)

2.6 is for now planned somewhere in late summer, autumn

2.7 would be end of the year. And will have all outfits have at least some swapping.

These are just some rudementory planning dates though. I don't want to overwork myself, like I did with breeder 1 year ago

10 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

A lot of outfits have been converted all the way to P7, but some are only partially covered, and some not at all.

About 100 outfits don't go all the way to P7 yet. (half of them will be covered in the next release)

About 20 outfits don't have swapping at all, (half of them will be covered in the next release)

2.6 is for now planned somewhere in late summer, autumn

2.7 would be end of the year. And will have all outfits have at least some swapping.

These are just some rudementory planning dates though. I don't want to overwork myself, like I did with breeder 1 year ago

So its just the mod itself and i dont need to reinstall some stuff then?