Hello Renbo_Revolution

For some reason I cant get maternity versions of outfits to show up when a person if pregnant. They're invisible. I've taken the time to reinstall all this and other mods requirements one by one.

For which outfits do you have this issue, I might be able to sort out, which files you are missing.

Now ive come to  "MPOscriptaddonTTW.esp" it says I need "TTWfixes.esm" 2.2 I have no idea where I could find that file. I Started with the hotfixes that came with TTW nothing in there. Next tried a google search every result that seems reverent sends me to TTW's main site saying access denied. So im a bit of a lost right now.

Last time I installed these mods everything worked without much issue but that was without TTW So any idea where I should even start?

NOTE TO ALL USERS: Apperently TTWFixes has been removed from the TaleOfTwoWastelands-site. So I'll try to remove the TTWFixes dependence from the MPO Scriptaddon TTW.

Edit: New version of MPO ScriptAddon TTW released, that no longer requires TTWFixes. I haven't tested it personally, but considering the fact I only needed to change 1 formidlist, I'm pretty sure it will work.

So, it's probably something on my side because I'm fairly new to modding, but I can't install any of the .esp's for this mod. They work perfectly fine for all other mods, but they don't show up in the menu (shows fine in my regular library, they're just invisible in FOMM.)

35 minutes ago, velvet131 said:

So, it's probably something on my side because I'm fairly new to modding, but I can't install any of the .esp's for this mod. They work perfectly fine for all other mods, but they don't show up in the menu (shows fine in my regular library, they're just invisible in FOMM.)

Either place the esp's directly into your FalloutNV/Data directory. Or put them together into a zip and install it as a package.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the TTW script esp is turning off the voice for the stealth suit and it is still is not allowing you to turn in suits to Sarah for the Suits You, Sarah unmarked quest.  Turning it off allows them to work normally.  Well as normally as turning in suits does, as TTW breaks the nookie part of that quest. 

1 hour ago, rabidsquirrel said:

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the TTW script esp is turning off the voice for the stealth suit and it is still is not allowing you to turn in suits to Sarah for the Suits You, Sarah unmarked quest.  Turning it off allows them to work normally.  Well as normally as turning in suits does, as TTW breaks the nookie part of that quest. 

Thank you for the bug report. I'll look into it. Might require a fix in both Maternity Pack Overkill and the script-addons though, so it can take a while. (Maternity Pack Overkill is part of the great Sexout Pregnancy overhaul)

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Thank you for the bug report. I'll look into it. Might require a fix in both Maternity Pack Overkill and the script-addons though, so it can take a while. (Maternity Pack Overkill is part of the great Sexout Pregnancy overhaul)

No prob.  I do like that I don't have to merge stuff anymore though for my TTW playthrough for this though.  Thanks! 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, universalpotato3 said:

How do I stop the game from freezing on the start screen?

Freezing on the start screen (before you get the menu with new game etc) means you are missing requirements. Not only the plugin requirements, but for some reason (that I haven't found yet) the game also freezes loading if certain meshes/textures are missing. So check that you have everything installed from Sexout Common Resources (except the stuff that's no longer available) and that you have NVSE + NVSE Extended etc..

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this has been reported or if this is new, but since installing the new version of TTW, the FO3 Outfits don't seem to play nice with MPO anymore. I'll try opening and saving the plugins quick, see if that solves something.

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

Not sure if this has been reported or if this is new, but since installing the new version of TTW, the FO3 Outfits don't seem to play nice with MPO anymore. I'll try opening and saving the plugins quick, see if that solves something.

That's probably because TTW changed the id's of the outfits. So the SCR-->MCM-->Extra clothes and companions --> Fallout 3  button doesn't work correctly (I assume).

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

That's probably because TTW changed the id's of the outfits. So the SCR-->MCM-->Extra clothes and companions --> Fallout 3  button doesn't work correctly (I assume).

Doind that did allow some outfits to scale again (yeah, I'm an idiot for overlooking that part on the new playthrough), I'll see if any other outfits still refuse to go along nicely.

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

Doind that did allow some outfits to scale again (yeah, I'm an idiot for overlooking that part on the new playthrough), I'll see if any other outfits still refuse to go along nicely.

Unfortunately I'm currently in a state, where I need to test my next release (for TTW 2.9), so I can't load in TTW 3.2 and see what changed.

After releasing 2.5 of MPO I hope I can easily fix it for TTW-3.2 too.

30 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Unfortunately I'm currently in a state, where I need to test my next release (for TTW 2.9), so I can't load in TTW 3.2 and see what changed.

After releasing 2.5 of MPO I hope I can easily fix it for TTW-3.2 too.

TTW 3.2 is an absolute mess for me, I sorta regret updating the whole thing. Can't even load up GECK because TTW requires you do a clean install.

The New SexoutCommonResources and SexoutPregnancy aren't compatible with the MPO 2.4. I'm currently testing MPO 2.5 which should be compatible with the newest SCR/SOPreg. (And also contains a ton of new outfits), and I hope I can release it soon.

Please be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

New update.

I tried to get everything ready by this week for version 2.5 of Maternity Pack Overkill, but it seems that I still have some issues I want to resolve.

All 'old' outfit sets swap (1 untested, but pretty sure it will work too), but 41 of the new outfits still have some clipping issues.

Due to the amount of fixes I need to do, I'm afraid I won't be able to fix everything today, and unfortunately I'll be really busy next week and onwards. But I'll try to release this A.S.A.P.

My apolagies for the delay

I haven't been modding NV for a long time, but it's awesome to see this still being supported!

A question though, since you say that the current version isn't compatible with SCR/SOPreg, what should we optimally be downloading right now instead of this? I'm incredibly rusty with all of this and there are multiple things floating around, it's hard to tell what's actually compatible for the current Pregnancy mod.

5 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

I haven't been modding NV for a long time, but it's awesome to see this still being supported!

A question though, since you say that the current version isn't compatible with SCR/SOPreg, what should we optimally be downloading right now instead of this? I'm incredibly rusty with all of this and there are multiple things floating around, it's hard to tell what's actually compatible for the current Pregnancy mod.

Hello,

I hope you can wait just a couple more days. I'm fixing the last of the bugs and, unless something goes completely wrong, I will release the new version of MPO this weekend.

9 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Hello,

I hope you can wait just a couple more days. I'm fixing the last of the bugs and, unless something goes completely wrong, I will release the new version of MPO this weekend.

Oh, nice! I wound up seemingly making it work by using the Megapack, but being sure to overwrite the outdated PregV3 mod files in it with the new ones. I think the MPO content in there (outside of an outdated TTW patch that I found the replacement for here) still functions fine with things, but I'll be sure to update it when you do!

(If I did happen to horribly break my game by doing so, let me know, haha. I just more or less finished my setup, so now it's going to be a game of running around slowly discovering what I broke by running around 100 plugins at once.)

I spoke too soon, haha. It WAS working right, but now I started a new save and every single piece of clothing is immediately transforming into the P7 version automatically, lmao. Very strange too, because it happens even with RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp off, which I thought was the esp that handled that behavior.

This outta be fun figuring out... lol.

EDIT: Looks like it was the Megapack's version of MPO causing the bug. Shame, but I'll just have to be patient haha. Any idea what would cause a weird glitch like that? As soon as Offspring loads, MPO forces every piece of clothing I put on to swap to P7 (even if I go into pregnancy settings and force max belly size to minimum). Bizarre.

Hello all,

Finally MPO 2.5 has been released.

Not only should it work slightly faster, it also contains 54 new outfit-sets.

Kristina's Closet and Sexout Tryout are supported, but not a requirement.

If you do use Sexout Tryout, don't forget to also get the scriptaddon for Tryout, otherwise a script might cause bugs.

---------

For 2.6 I'm looking at converting MPO to TTW 3.2 (or whatever version they have now), lots of new outfits and bugfixes.

---------

Edit. The updated Modders_Resource.ods with all the outfitcodes will be uploaded later.

2 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

I have just updated this mod but my game does not boot up. It freezes before I even get the starting menu.

This is something I'm affraid of. I did so many changes in half a year time, that I don't know which files I made.

I'm making a 'complete-set' that I will host from Mega (once uploaded).

New complete version should be ready in 20 minutes or so.

Edit: The 'file' named '2BUBquc' contains everything I used in my tests. Could somebody test if this works better?

Just checked TTW 3.2 and it only adds some retextures of outfits (as far as I could see in FNVEdit), so I will make a seperate 3.2 patch in the future.

edit. MPO is compatible with both TTW versions, but not all outfits added by TTW 3.2 can swap.

I haven't checked MPO Scriptaddon TTW yet, and expect more issues there.