More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

29 minutes ago, happy_polla said:

Oh, my mistake. I means 11.4a or 11.4b not ver 11.

no, to clarify there was a black texture problem with the SSE port cause by some mesh settings in the SLE version, so it got fixed on SLE's side to deal with the problem in SSE.

all downloads on this page are for SLE, update 11.4A was just a quick fix for pfiffy to port into SSE.

16 hours ago, Glev said:

Ok good to know, I'll do some more messing around and see what I can get working.  Might be something with my MO load order, probably overwriting I shouldn't be.

Solved my issue listed how to fix below:

Ok took me a few hours but I solved the case of the Invisible Horse with the Immersive Horses Mod and Patch.  The invisible horses were caused by a patch made from Mator Smash which is pretty much a better xEDIT merge/WryBash merged patch.  This only seems to be an issue when using Immersive Horses/Patch/MNC, this Mator Smash Problem didn't show for me when using just MNC.

In the Faq for the Mator Smash MOD you find the below information:

Spoiler

Q: My followers/horses are invisible, what gives?!
A: Smash has an issue currently where the Biped Body Template element on Armor Addon (ARMA) records sometimes doesn't copy correctly.  Open your Smashed Patch in xEdit and expand the Armor Addon group.  Drag the Biped Body Template element from the previous override into the smashed patch override for each Armor Addon record in the Smashed Patch where it is missing.

I didn't quite understand what he meant by the 'Drag the Biped Body Template element from the previous override' so I solved the problem by having Mator Smash ignore the plugins that Immersive horses/NMC uses, like MoreNastyCritters.esp, HentaiCreatures.esp, Immersive Horses.esp, Immersive Horses Patch.esp and rebuild the Mator Smash merge.  To ignore plugins in Mator Smash open it right click the ESP and click Smash Settings-->Ungrouped-->Skip and do this for every plugin.  Then just rebuild your Mator Smash merge by clicking the Hammer at the top.

New Issue with Immersive Horses with Patch listed below:

Now I did find an issue with the Immersive Horses with the Patch.  When using the MoreNastyCritters v11 4A, with Immersive Horses and the Immersive Horses patch found in CompabilityKitsforMNCv11_4 I was able to replicate this scenario.  Find a horse that is using the immersive horses mesh/texture and the nude body gets applied perfectly fine, I can replicate and it works no problems.  But... when you adopt the same horse (to make it part of your pack) the mesh/texture changes to the vanillia textures/meshes and then the nude body doesn't get applied when aroused/sexy time.

Also a small note on this as well not all horses in the game have the Immersive horses texture, some have the vanillia textures and the horses with Vanilla textures/meshes don't get Dongs/NudeBodys applied to them, not a huge deal but thought I'd mention it.

Below is a few screenshots of one Immersive Horse before being adopted and it having nude body, then after being adoped and having the nude body not apply

Spoiler

TESV_2018_11_01_21_25_51_108.thumb.png.c87f8d6e14e8dd2a0ed6f59eaeed7dd0.png

TESV_2018_11_01_21_28_19_178.thumb.png.4da4b6c3d20e54fc64b2b9924b52064f.png

1 hour ago, Glev said:

Solved my issue listed how to fix below:

Ok took me a few hours but I solved the case of the Invisible Horse with the Immersive Horses Mod and Patch.  The invisible horses were caused by a patch made from Mator Smash which is pretty much a better xEDIT merge/WryBash merged patch.  This only seems to be an issue when using Immersive Horses/Patch/MNC, this Mator Smash Problem didn't show for me when using just MNC.

well yes i know that merging mods & using Bash/smash patches fucks up everything, that's why i tell people not to use them, but you did not tell me you've been doing that.

all you had to do was go back one page to see this:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?do=findComment&comment=2404807

1 hour ago, Glev said:

I didn't quite understand what he meant by the 'Drag the Biped Body Template element from the previous override

you can drag things from one column into the other to copy over the data, hold down the left mouse button on something and move left or right.

1 hour ago, Glev said:

Below is a few screenshots of one Immersive Horse before being adopted and it having nude body, then after being adoped and having the nude body not apply

there are udders on your horse in that screenshot, your horse was turned into a female, Immersive Horses turns some (if not all) player horses into females.

39 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

well yes i know that merging mods & using Bash/smash patches fucks up everything, that's why i tell people not to use them, but you did not tell me you've been doing that.

all you had to do was go back one page to see this:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?do=findComment&comment=2404807

you can drag things from one column into the other to copy over the data, hold down the left mouse button on something and move left or right.

your horse was turned into a female, Immersive Horses turns some (if not all) player horses into females. 

Wow should have at least checked the last page, whoops!  So you're right you're able to drag from left to right on xEDIT, i swear i tried that yesterday but I must have missed dragging it over to the correct row.  I just copied over the BodyTemplae section over for all the horses from the Immserive Horses Patch over to the Smashed patch.

Thats annoying that Immersive horses changes all them into females, I hope there is a setting in that mod to manually change them back to male, I'll try to find out if there is a way to change them back to male and report back.

Thanks for the responses, they're super helpful!

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

look at these ones:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Horses#Purchasable_Horses

look to see if they have the female flag turned on, and turn it off if they do. 

Ok, you know of a way to turn the female flag off for a horse?  There a console command or you mean using the immersive horses mod?

Also I see that on the latest version of Immersive Horses SSE version that female adopt bug is fixed: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13402

Spoiler

Fixed gameplay bug where male horses would turn into female horses upon being adopted.

Too bad the OG Skyrim version is running 2.5 still :(

18 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

The load for other people.  Did you do something silly like try this on Skyrim SE without CONVERTING the mod yourself (note that it does say NO to the Special Edition Compatible in the original post) or using someone elses conversion?

no its not the SE Game

8 minutes ago, SdenCorp said:

no its not the SE Game

Then I guess you need to provide some details of things like what mods you've loaded, are you using tools to create combined patch mods and did you update the combined patch after installing this, load order (use spoiler tags!). 

That's the kind of information that's needed to get informed help.

18 hours ago, Glev said:

Oh snap!  I'll try it out and let you know how it goes.  Thanks!

I don't know what was changed so I'll just report back what I observed.

For these tests I used your new Immsersive Horses Patch as one of the last loaded ESP's, with no Merged Patch, along wtih your Sexlab More Creatures, Hentai Creatures and MNC Loaded.

I purchased the horse in whiterun which Immersive horses changed to be named 'queen aslifar' and was already a female, purchased her from the hostler and stayed female with no dong.  I adopted a male horse (which worked with dong/nudebody) put in the game by Immersive Horses and it switched to female right when it was adopted.  And I found a male horse that was placed wtih 'Sexlab More Creatures' mod and was using the immserive horses texture/mesh, was able to get male nude body applied but switched to female right after adopted.  I also went to every city where you can buy horses and all of them are female both before and after purchasing.

What changes were in that new ESP mod that I should be looking for?

Screenshots below

Spoiler

TESV_2018_11_03_08_59_29_740.thumb.png.1638d97ba2892132173a2a9319a34baa.pngTESV_2018_11_03_09_21_02_250.thumb.png.fbc534e824921c5447d328167022c57c.pngTESV_2018_11_03_09_24_06_124.thumb.png.bfccc1bc558f169fde7ab3b5017ab7ff.pngTESV_2018_11_03_09_24_22_322.thumb.png.ab402ead938fbc2a3c5b33cce2eee928.pngTESV_2018_11_03_09_25_51_027.thumb.png.3d90c6cbe16137985142bee42efc7ded.pngTESV_2018_11_03_09_25_56_529.thumb.png.aefa1d8b4833d45a62420ef3609f0950.png

Well, i have a Bug on the 11A and also 11B version.

After starting a New Game, and meeting the Dragon at the Whiterun Tower, the Dragon has a Penis, without Textues.

Also i am wondering why it shows the Penis, uninstalling, reinstalling did not fix it.

Also ReSet the Creatures, Diasbling and Enabling the Meshes in Nude Creatures diddn't help,

Everything i tried diddnt help, but i did see the Dragons have a Spell from "Creature Framework" all the Time active, and i can't get rid of it.

This happened after i used this 11A or 11B version of More Nasty Critters here.

Also i am wondering why there are no Textures, wether Creature Framework or other Mods add Dragon Schlong Meshes or Textures, so i am guessing the Missing Textures comes from this MNC Versions here, or the Bugged Meshes, but then it wonÄt give an answer to the "active spell" i can't get rid off.

Please Help,

Greetings, Khajiirah.

Are the meshes for elk also intended to work for deer (the smaller, darker-coloured ones)?

I ask because deer aren't getting dicks at all in-game, even after I excluded MNC and CF from my Smashed Patch (after reading here that they don't play nicely - there were no obvious issues in the patch from Tes5edit, but I figured that it was better to be safe).

Interesting discovery too - the Bijin AIO (from the Nexus) was reverting the mesh change for werewolves. I'm not sure if a patch is worth it, or if load orders need to be shuffled - I removed the override record from it to fix it, but that's me.

4 minutes ago, JustCaroAnon said:

Interesting discovery too - the Bijin AIO (from the Nexus) was reverting the mesh change for werewolves. I'm not sure if a patch is worth it, or if load orders need to be shuffled - I removed the override record from it to fix it, but that's me.

Yeah, I saw that change too. I just moved Bijin higher than MNC. No idea if that will effect anything, though I'm not sure what changes the Bijin mods could make that would cause issues with ordering the plugins this way. 

19 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Yeah, I saw that change too. I just moved Bijin higher than MNC. No idea if that will effect anything, though I'm not sure what changes the Bijin mods could make that would cause issues with ordering the plugins this way. 

It's probably do to with Aela or one of the other Companions NPCs, but it's incredibly weird. I just couldn't be bothered continually fixing my load order after running LOOT.

25 minutes ago, JustCaroAnon said:

Are the meshes for elk also intended to work for deer (the smaller, darker-coloured ones)?

I ask because deer aren't getting dicks at all in-game, even after I excluded MNC and CF from my Smashed Patch (after reading here that they don't play nicely - there were no obvious issues in the patch from Tes5edit, but I figured that it was better to be safe).

everything should have dicks (unless its female)

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

i don't know anything about Bijin AIO.

6 minutes ago, JustCaroAnon said:

It's probably do to with Aela or one of the other Companions NPCs, but it's incredibly weird. I just couldn't be bothered continually fixing my load order after running LOOT.

You can set a rule in LOOT so it will always sort Bijin before MNC, so long as it finds both plugins in your load order(if it doesn't, it just ignores the rule). Click the three dots in the line with MNC's plugin, and then choose "Edit Metadata", Then click the "Load After" tab, and the plus sign to add Bijin-AIO's plugin. Lastly, click the floppy disk icon to save, and then sort the list again. 

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if your seeing Nude Creatures listed then you failed to follow the upgrade guide.

Ah yes i know what you mean, but no, i did follow the Upgrade Guide, seleted all the files names in this guide, the folder, the scripts, the scripts from savegame, etc.

And this happened to a new savegame, but it must be anyhow a Script or at least a spell. This "Nude Creatures" i see, i just see after open the console, klick the Dragon, "Minlumir?" and then klick on Spells, and it shows me an active spell, and this Mesh gets loaded onto the dragon, without textures.

thats why i ask how to fix it.. 

Attached a Screenshot, it's "Creature Framework" hm, should i selete this ESM too? YOur description as far as i know just said "More Nasty Critters" Files, scripts, scripts from save etc.

- Thanks!

20181106013533_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

20181106013533_1.jpg

that's just the cloaking script for creature framework, all (or most) creatures will have that attached to them.

what do you have selected for the dragons in creature framework's MCM?

....and are you using any Bash/Smash patches? they seem to be messing everything up as of late.

6 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's just the cloaking script for creature framework, all (or most) creatures will have that attached to them.

what do you have selected for the dragons in creature framework's MCM?

....and are you using any Bash/Smash patches? they seem to be messing everything up as of late.

Hey, at first many thanks fr your quick reply!

Well i did take a look on this script in my save editor,

it is shows there as:

Script Instance:

id:                 481522C0
unknown2bits: 0000
unknown:        FFFF
formId:             1C002854
uint8:               0

I will delete this, seems like a leftover script or so.

No i don't use Any Bash Smash thingy.

After Installing this all and begin a new game, there where chosen the standard Meshes, i guess yours, i switched them too, also reapply them, reload mods, i did everything and also the revert way, also run away, came back or like you see, summon alduin and other dragons but the mesh still appeared.

Its this Script here, should i delete it from my Save? I guess also from any Folders then.. but i have no clue how its called as file in my folders.

Many Thanks!

Greetings, Khajii

6 hours ago, JustCaroAnon said:

You can use LOOT'S metadata thing to lock esps in a given position or to position them after another esp. There's tutorials out there and it's easy enough to do.