More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hello ! I have a little problem (I hope) with the creatures: the creature's penis remains erect after the animation has ended (never withdraws the penis). I know I have met this problem but I do not know how I solved it (it's been a long time since then) ... maybe a setting in MCM at Sexlab ... or I do not know. Please if someone can help me with a suggestion. Thank you !

1 hour ago, George222 said:

Hello ! I have a little problem (I hope) with the creatures: the creature's penis remains erect after the animation has ended (never withdraws the penis). I know I have met this problem but I do not know how I solved it (it's been a long time since then) ... maybe a setting in MCM at Sexlab ... or I do not know. Please if someone can help me with a suggestion. Thank you !

if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed it could be that you have the Arousal threshold set too low,

and the CF MCM has some debugging tools you could try clicking on.

Male creature rapes Males(NPC/PC) by Defeat

I also ask same question on Defeat topic. but I'm not sure that is only defeat's problem.

Sexlab Framework says Male creatures gender is "female".

may that becomes problem I think. I tried various settings and all failed.

If anyone know about this problem plz help me

this is my question in defeat.

I have a problem with the size of Chaurus/Chaurus Hunters size. They are way too big in sexlab scenes.

I read that the sexlab compatibility patch solves this. Now I have a running profile on which I like that patch to be activated. 

I use MO and I installed the Patch (it does not overwrite anything and is not overwritten).

But it does not work. The Chaurus are still too big.

- Question: do I need to have the exact same version of the patch? I only have version v11 1E here (patch) and I run MNC version 11 3A...

- If I need the correct version, where can I find it? (patch for 3A)? I dont want to upgrade MNC to the current version just yet... 
- Do I need to reinstall sexlab (clear and reactivate it in MCM) for the patch to work?

- Do I need to adjust something in creature framework for it to work? (Reregister mods etc.)

49 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I have a problem with the size of Chaurus/Chaurus Hunters size. They are way too big in sexlab scenes.

I read that the sexlab compatibility patch solves this. Now I have a running profile on which I like that patch to be activated. 

- Do I need to reinstall sexlab (clear and reactivate it in MCM) for the patch to work?

- Do I need to adjust something in creature framework for it to work? (Reregister mods etc.)

make sure that nothing else is editing there races (Eg: Bash/Smash patches), the small Chaurus and the Chaurus Hunter need to be using the MNC skeletons and race settings.

that's not needed anymore (and that was for the wrong sized animations getting played), MNC takes care of that problem directly now.

if you update MNC you may want to do this:

use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory <(especially this one)
MoreNastyCrittersAlias
slncAbstractAddonScript
slncAddonDBScript
slncAddonDGScript
slncConfigMenu
slncMainQuestScript
slncPlayerAliasScript

and install this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/

and:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Hello I stoped playing skyrim around 1 year ago (everything worked fine) . Recently I started playing skyrim (the same old skyrim) again and updated my mods - Here is what I noticed (after the updates and some time of playing) female draugr are spawned but tagged as male creatures (I play male PC) . So because in defeat I have only allowed female creatures on PC. They don't try to rape my male PC anymore.

If I enable MC on PC then it works , but then male creatures will rape PC  (M on M, I'm not into that). Is there any way to fix this.

Also there are no female gaints spawned anymore .

Sidenote: It might because I have too many mods and they conflict ... so i'm not sure if this can be fixed but I have a female PC too xD .

42 minutes ago, Tomkin said:

Hello I stoped playing skyrim around 1 year ago (everything worked fine) . Recently I started playing skyrim (the same old skyrim) again and updated my mods - Here is what I noticed (after the updates and some time of playing) female draugr are spawned but tagged as male creatures (I play male PC) . So because in defeat I have only allowed female creatures on PC. They don't try to rape my male PC anymore.

If I enable MC on PC then it works , but then male creatures will rape PC  (M on M, I'm not into that). Is there any way to fix this.

you will need to ask defeat about that one, i just take care of MNC.

47 minutes ago, Tomkin said:

that's probably a mod conflict, MNC may have meshes for them but it does not spawn any new creatures on it's own.

the normal non-hard version of Vigilance.nif from the Vigilance Reborn patch MNC Patch kit is corrupt for me and crashes the game per crash fixes' warning message box

(basically - Meshes\BP2\Vigilance\Vigilance.nif)

i can reproduce it, by spawning Vigilance via console. the instance i press enter, the game crashes

i also redownloaded the patch kit and replaced said nif and didn't bring a change

I am using the Dwemer version

the Meeko Reborn patch is working fine for me, using the dragon bone version there

may be worth a look if meeko's nif from the dwemer version is corrupt as well!

14 hours ago, Tomkin said:

Sidenote: It might because I have too many mods and they conflict ... so i'm not sure if this can be fixed but I have a female PC too xD .

it is better to character female player because female use pussy then they are easy to rape female enjoying and desire lust sweet. I didn't like a male player  the game only female player the game all else 

4 hours ago, preserotri said:

the normal non-hard version of Vigilance.nif from the Vigilance Reborn patch MNC Patch kit is corrupt for me and crashes the game per crash fixes' warning message box

(basically - Meshes\BP2\Vigilance\Vigilance.nif)

i can reproduce it, by spawning Vigilance via console. the instance i press enter, the game crashes

i also redownloaded the patch kit and replaced said nif and didn't bring a change

I am using the Dwemer version

the Meeko Reborn patch is working fine for me, using the dragon bone version there

may be worth a look if meeko's nif from the dwemer version is corrupt as well!

Vigilance.nif

2 hours ago, rantai said:

Thx for reply!... then, what can I do to avoid Creature on Male? Is there any way to add restriction? Can I do that through SLATE?

have you tried turning on "Match Creature Gender" in SexLabs MCM?

On 5/28/2017 at 8:26 AM, MadMansGun said:

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

I turned off that following this!... I'm did wrong in my condition?

I have the missing texture for the canine penises as well replaced the files  with the ones from this mod with no additional mods that replace the textures, but it is happening after reinstalling it multiple times and replacing the files. The weird thing is only the wolves and dogs have a missing texture everything else is fine 

1 hour ago, Joes92 said:

I have the missing texture for the canine penises as well replaced the files  with the ones from this mod with no additional mods that replace the textures, but it is happening after reinstalling it multiple times and replacing the files. The weird thing is only the wolves and dogs have a missing texture everything else is fine 

do you have Immersive Creatures installed?, you will need to update BD's addon for that mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

+

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2394218

or do you have Beast HDT installed?, there is a update for that mod here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2393675

note: if you have any "HDT All-In-One" mods they are always out of date, you should install Beast HDT if you do.

47 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

do you have Immersive Creatures installed?, you will need to update BD's addon for that mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

+

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2394218

or do you have Beast HDT installed?, there is a update for that mod here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2393675

note: if you have any "HDT All-In-One" mods they are always out of date, you should install Beast HDT if you do.

There we go it was the canine update you did for bdic. Ty everything is working now