More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's just the cloaking script for creature framework, all (or most) creatures will have that attached to them.

what do you have selected for the dragons in creature framework's MCM?

....and are you using any Bash/Smash patches? they seem to be messing everything up as of late.

So i have deleted this from my Save,

now it looks like this (see attachment)

i will try now reregister the meshes and such,

if this wont help i will uninstall everything, also Creature Framework, then start a new game, and install them again,

if this problem still exists, then i dont know what to do..

1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

Script Instance:

id:                 481522C0
unknown2bits: 0000
unknown:        FFFF
formId:             1C002854
uint8:               0

i don't recognize any of that, it's completely meaningless to me.

9 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

there where chosen the standard Meshes

not helpful, i need the exact names of all the options for the effected dragons to make sure there are no stray json files kicking around.

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

HOLD ON....THIS IS A HCOS/HDOS PROBLEM,  that mesh has not been used for some time now, so you have some seriously old files kicking around.

uninstall HCOS/HDOS, then redownload & reinstall HCOS.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

Ah ye, i noticed now too it hasnt really something to do with CF.

This Horny Creatures of Skyrim, i never used as far as i remember, or IF i used it, then before 2 or 3 years? I always wanted give this mod a try, but never downloaded it as far as i remember.

Just before some days i told a Friend on Steam "that looks funny" the Fox and Chicken Picture, haha, but hm... i will install this and uninstall so it should delete all file leftovers, or more it should also show me which files it will replace...

Weird..

I'll reply then and let you know,

thanks again!

37 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

HOLD ON....THIS IS A HCOS/HDOS PROBLEM,  that mesh has not been used for some time now, so you have some seriously old files kicking around.

uninstall HCOS/HDOS, then redownload & reinstall HCOS.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

Hm,

i downloaded it and installing now,

also i took a look at its folder, there are no scripts i had before or have installed, like this.

But as i took a look at my Skyrim's Main Directory i found "CreatureFreamework.json" i dunno where it comes from or if it should be there?

Also i guess the game won't load files from the Skyrim Directory no?

Ive deleted this file,..

now 35% on installing HCOS, i hope it shows something it wants to overwrite, but i diddnt used this mod.

And the Script spell or what it is ingame, it shows Creature Framework.

I will uninstall this mods then, also yours MNC, then load my game and see if its still there,..

then reinstall just CF, to see, and then if all good your mod. Argh, what a crap, and ye my loadoarder is also great..

AH!

HCOS wants overwrite samsing..

dragontundra.nif - installed by "Skinnes Mesh Physics".. hm no..

dragonsnow.nif..

dragonohdahviing.nif...

dragonforest.nif..

just dragon nif files..

ye it seems it wants install NIF files for all dragons.

... now 93% installed.

So the facts:

it installs dragon meshes,

dragon meshes i had installed from "Skinned Mesh" because it is a recommended mod for XPMSE Skeleton.

Now its intalled at 100%, i will uninstall it now and uninstall the skinned mesh thingy, or delete those meshes.

But it wont help with that script anyhow, aww im confused.

I guess, this Skinned Mesh Physics Mod, switched the Dragons Standard Mesh!

That's why i couldn't get rid off the Dragon Schlongs and thats why it couldn't find any Texture!

20 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

This Horny Creatures of Skyrim, i never used as far as i remember, or IF i used it, then before 2 or 3 years? I always wanted give this mod a try, but never downloaded it as far as i remember.

then it sounds like you downloaded the super fucking old "Horny Dragons of Skyrim v0.7" mod (i was not even a animator back then), you may need to find and delete the dragon meshes found in "Data\meshes\actors\dragon" to fix the problem if you had that ancient crap installed.

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

then it sounds like you downloaded the super fucking old "Horny Dragons of Skyrim v0.7" mod (i was not even a animator back then), you may need to find and delete the dragon meshes found in "Data\meshes\actors\dragon" to fix the problem if you had that ancient crap installed.

So thats it,

i took a look at the XPMSE skeleton here on LL,

it isnt recommended, it combines the SKinned Mesh Mod, so i additional downloaded the Skinned Meshes from this Japanese Page and this installed the Dragon Nif Meshes!

So uninstalling it now then they it should be gone!

What a crap haha, thanks so much!!

Yay, it was the Skinned Mesh Crap, because it's old and nonsense if i have the Skeletons!

Aww, you see i read everything, and this way, i read too much and i thought its recommended for the XPMSE Skeleton. Aww stubbid Khajii!

See the Castralduin!

Thanks so much for the help!

That was the reason why i thought its MNC or CF, because i updated it also, never thought it would be this Skinnes Mesh Mod.

But its simple, the Skinned Meshes Mod installed different standard Dragon meshes, and thats why the NIF file couldnt find any Textures for its additional schlong.

And thats why i was wondering why nothing happened as i switched the Creature Nifs in the CF Menu!

Awww

2.jpg

14 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

Yay, it was the Skinned Mesh Crap, because it's old and nonsense if i have the Skeletons!

yep, just another "all in one HDT" mod that can't keep it's shit up to date...and installs things for mods you don't even have.

....but seriously?, HDT files for HDOSv0.7? why? dragons only had 2 animations back then.

39 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yep, just another "all in one HDT" mod that can't keep it's shit up to date...and installs things for mods you don't even have.

....but seriously?, HDT files for HDOSv0.7? why? dragons only had 2 animations back then.

ye, but as i said, i thought its recommended for XPMSE skeleton, thats why i've downloaded it.

But now it works all like a charm, without your help i never would have come to this point. Thanks very much!

This remembers me on another mod, it was a "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor".

This added an NPC nobody asked for, also this NPC Follower was married to me!

And i was wondering so many times, why the one Vampire in Harkons Castle said "we dont want to hurt your wife" or so.

I diddn't even marry someone ingame and also couldn't marry someone, AND diddn't know who's my wife and where she did go.

The Mod Author simply deleted my comment on this, and also deleted the Bug Report, till today the diddnt fix it, he could upload this NPC additional as a seperate file, but he diddn't or wouldn't.

It was frustrating, i had to uninstall ALL skyrim Mods, to find out that this Armor Mod Implements a Follower, and also breaks the marriage etc.

It's good to see the contents now on each nexus File, so Khajii takes a look at it before downloading.

Awww i'm happy now, thats so much for your Help! ?

Hm, about HDT and HDOS, hm i dunno whats HDOS, but i use HDT, or is there a newer better thingy to get?

Greetings,

Khajii.

17 hours ago, bruh... said:

i am trying to update from version 10.1 to 11.4B but it seem that there is no longer a sexlabnudecreatures plugin file (10.1 had 3 for vanilla, DB, and DG). Does the mod no longer use these?

download the file called "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v11 upgrade procedure.txt"

they have been merged into the MoreNastyCritters.esp

Hey thanks for the additional notes and stuff you've written on the description page. Helped me fix some stuff I would have never searched for. So many little fixes and tips are buried within random pages in various threads and you can only find some with luck, 

40 minutes ago, Piiska said:

Hey thanks for the additional notes and stuff you've written on the description page. Helped me fix some stuff I would have never searched for. So many little fixes and tips are buried within random pages in various threads and you can only find some with luck, 

it also makes it much easier for me to do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtXtIivRRKQ

?

On 11/6/2018 at 4:38 PM, Kuroyami said:

You can set a rule in LOOT so it will always sort Bijin before MNC, so long as it finds both plugins in your load order(if it doesn't, it just ignores the rule). Click the three dots in the line with MNC's plugin, and then choose "Edit Metadata", Then click the "Load After" tab, and the plus sign to add Bijin-AIO's plugin. Lastly, click the floppy disk icon to save, and then sort the list again. 

I've found that LOOT can be a bit of a pain in the ass when I do that. My personal mod almost ended up with tags like that for everything except stuff like my Smashed Patch, because otherwise it kept being shoved up higher in the load order. I'm liable to end up with MNC loading in completely the wrong place, and then having to shuffle them both around.

Speaking of load orders, I *think* I've fixed the deer not getting any genital meshes - found the mention about Smashed Patches being an issue a few pages back. I was a little uneasy about taking Convenient Horses out of the patch, but it seems to be fine. For future reference though, adding Smash or Bash tags to try to force it to carry changes forward doesn't work - you have to remove MNC, CF, etc from the patch. (It's possible that I set up those rules incorrectly though.)

I need to double check it, but I'm pretty confident. (Well. I need to turn off tdetect and go stare at some deer butts.)

I've also had the problem with not being able to set the player horse to female - I've gone in and added an override in my personal mod ESP, to change the NPC record flag to female in the end, as it was all I could think of when in-game options and commands didn't work. I'll let you know how it goes, as I'm in the middle of a round of updating and adding even more mods to my install. (There's a heap of new textures out from one of my favorite creators, which of course leads to 'ooh that looks cool'...)

Are there any reasons that More Werewolves or Splendor: Dragon Variants might not work with MNC? I haven't tried it or looked at their ESPs yet, but from the descriptions I see nothing that immediately strikes me as a problem. (I know Diverse Werewolves is an issue, but I figured it would be - I'll see if I can work out what the exact problem is and make myself a patch.)

45 minutes ago, JustCaroAnon said:

Are there any reasons that More Werewolves or Splendor: Dragon Variants might not work with MNC? I haven't tried it or looked at their ESPs yet, but from the descriptions I see nothing that immediately strikes me as a problem.

"more werewolves standalone" looks safe, but "dragon variants" edits the leveled lists so be careful if you install other dragon mods (like HCOS) or you will never see the new dragons from one of the mods.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

"more werewolves standalone" looks safe, but "dragon variants" edits the leveled lists so be careful if you install other dragon mods (like HCOS) or you will never see the new dragons from one of the mods.

Ack, and Bashed/Smashed patches seem to be a problem...I'll see if I can throw together a patch in Tes5Edit that makes it all play nicely.

I checked More Werewolves' standalone version, and it's not using any new assets or custom races or anything, so it should be ok.

1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey all! Can I ask a stupid question?? How do you actually get two werewolves to do the deed? I am in werewolf form and so is Lydia but I no idea how to initiate sex? I have asked this all over the place with no response LOL!  THANKS!

6 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Hi everyone!

I heard that Savage Wolves https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94534 works with true wolves of skyrim but I'm wondering if it works with sexualized true wolves for MNC too? It looks like it's a skeleton change so I'm not really sure.

Thanks!

that may cause some animation alignment issues but i'm not sure.

Hey, thank you very much for your hard work!!

I am just curious but is there any reason you didn't put multiple penis bone more than just one.

And if you have no plan on making penis bones more flexible by adding more bones to it, I am thinking I am gonna do it by myself.

You know, as an animator I don't feel ok with these stony, unmoving dicks.

I am not complaning just want to know if there had been issues.

40 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

Hey, thank you very much for your hard work!!

I am just curious but is there any reason you didn't put multiple penis bone more than just one.

And if you have no plan on making penis bones more flexible by adding more bones to it, I am thinking I am gonna do it by myself.

You know, as an animator I don't feel ok with these stony, unmoving dicks.

I am not complaning just want to know if there had been issues.

1. the penises have never bent/moved, they are not SOS dicks.

2. the nodes are used by Beast HDT to make the human female parts move.

3. i did not make them.